Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:55:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Unmoderated General Discussions.  (Read 492707 times)
phx710

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:10:20 PM

phx710 = az420 = paid FUDsters. Go away Elmers. Your ilk is not welcome here.

Your full of shit. I am in bought lots and mining. Just got tired of ready the constant bullshit penny stock traders.

I am in for the Cannabis which appears few are.
Capt Drake

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:11:54 PM

When the FUD are getting longer and more elaborated expect higher prices! lol!  Grin
shrekster

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:12:54 PM

We just broke the ATH!!  Cheesy

Going to 40k today

You really think so?
kl8847

Activity: 263

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:18:13 PM

hi i have two tickets to this event : http://www.eventbrite.com/e/27th-annual-high-times-cannabis-cup-tickets-9928432208

550usd worth of tickets.
please someone exchange those tickets for CannabisCoin
i would let it go at half price.
buy two tickets for the price of one

Spend you cannabis coins and do me a favor Smiley
cevarius

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:23:07 PM

We just broke the ATH!!  Cheesy

Going to 40k today

You really think so?
No.
flapman1

Activity: 142

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:24:41 PM

This fellow has a valid point: just because someone isn't blowing smoke up your arse doesn't mean it is FUD.

Also, here's something from the Arizona government website about medical marajuana:

http://www.azleg.gov/FormatDocument.asp?inDoc=/ars/36/02806-02.htm&Title=36&DocType=ARS The key bit is:
The amount to be dispensed would not cause the registered qualifying patient to exceed the limit on obtaining no more than two-and-one-half ounces of marijuana during any fourteen-day period.

With such small amounts over so much time are there enough buyers to hold up the market for the coin? Remember, to buy marajuana in Arizona you need a special card from the state.  

There are 50,000 people with this card in Arizona, 35% actually buy pot at dispensaries and how many of that lot will both a) be into crypto and b) buy their pot at Herbal Wellness? And if it is true the dispensaries compete why would others take the Herbal Wellness Cannabis coin?

Just some real questions here rather than rockets and moons and such.  I think this is a capital idea and have a plan to invest but it is getting to the point where a significant investment takes more than fun money ...

WTF???

So, can we all agree that UNLESS more dispensaries start accepting Cannabis Coin, this is just a glorified sales promotion created by Herbal Wellness Center?!?!?!?!?

The person who created the Cannabis Coin also owns the Herbal Wellness Center... So if you think your buying a Cannabis Coin, your actually buying a gift card to the Herbal Wellness Center.

If you mined your Cannabis Coin or if you mined Bitcoin and exchanged it for Cannabis Coin, then you actually just mined a gift card to the Herbal Wellness Center. This does seem like an awesome deal, as I can now essentially obtain medical marijuana without having paid any money whatsoever.

For those of you not here in Arizona, let me inform you that Arizona's medical marijuana community is VERY VERY divided right now.. DeltaNine seems to be painting a different picture for you in an effort to promote the Cannabis Coin..

The medical marijuana dispensaries don't support the legalization initiative that's coming to Arizona in 2016, which has created tension between dispensaries and patients. The ridiculously high prices at dispensaries in comparison to the prices at the Medical Marijuana Farmers Market as created even more tension between dispensaries and patients.

Furthermore, the dispensaries in Arizona do NOT work well together. Rather, most dispensaries grow a specific desirable strain (OG Kush) and then ensure that THEIR dispensary is the ONLY store with that strain. This is because unlike other states, Arizona does not permit PATIENTS to sell medical marijuana directly to the dispensary. Rather, each dispensary must grow their own medicine OR buy medicine from other dispensaries instead. So essentially the best strains with the best genetics are in the hands of the patients, and not the dispensaries.

So if your a dispensary in Arizona and you want to generate a large profit, it's actually in your best interest to not work with other dispensaries and to discourage patient-to-patient sales.

The assertion that Herbal Wellness Center is the "Biggest dispensary in Arizona" is complete hogwash!! The dispensary itself is quite nice inside, but it's located in a HOOD part of town. This isn't a Scottsdale dispensary, folks. Phoenix is quite segregated unfortunately, and this dispensary is located in a part of town that is inhabited primarily by illegal immigrants from Mexico.. The "Maryvale" area of Phoenix (43rd Ave and Indian School) is known for lots of crime, drugs, gangs, and prostitutes. Point being that many patients choose to go to the dispensary in the nicer part of town rather than going to a dispensary in the GHETTO to buy their medicine. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maryvale_%28Phoenix%29)

YES, there ARE 50,000 registered medical marijuana patients in Arizona, but there are also 98 other dispensaries as well... A couple of weeks ago, a survey was done here in Arizona which found that ONLY 35% of our 50,000 registered medical marijuana patients actually shop at dispensaries. This is primarily because just recently, the Arizona courts have ruled that patient-to-patient sales of medical marijuana are in fact legal. My point is that unlike most other states, very few patients actually shop at dispensaries in Arizona and opt for patient-to-patient sales or the farmers market instead...

Lastly, the claim that Herbal Wellness Center has been called the "Apple Store of Marijuana" is quite amusing. That claim is clearly being made by the Herbal Wellness Center to promote your excitement for the Cannabis Coin.

For example only;

If "Bloom Dispensary" (another dispensary in Phoenix) decides to accept Cannabis Coin, and then Bloom has a falling-out with the Herbal Wellness Center and later decides to NOT accept Cannabis Coin, all of Bloom's customers will then be stuck with Cannabis Coin that they can't use at Bloom, but can only use at Herbal Wellness Center. Bloom really can't just assume that patients will know how to go online and convert their leftover CANN to BTC or USD, so Bloom will fear that their customers will all then go to the Herbal Wellness Center to spend their remaining Cannabis Coin instead. This is probably reason #1 why other dispensaries will be reluctant to accept Cannabis Coin. The hatred amongst the different dispensary owners is reason #2.

My grand point; Other dispensaries in Arizona aren't going to except the Cannabis Coin because the creator of the Cannabis Coin owns a competing dispensary!!

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF, other dispensaries start accepting Cannabis Coin then this will gain some legitimacy. Otherwise, your just buying/mining a gift card to the Herbal Wellness Center.

Thanks and lots of love to all!

Gotta luv the first post of newbee FUD
Capt Drake

Activity: 208

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:25:20 PM

Who would think a weed coin would get to 15k sat from 1k?  Roll Eyes
ph4nt0m

Activity: 591
Merit: 501

Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:27:31 PM

There is 92M CANN in circulation now. That's 92 tonnes of marijuana at 1 CANN = 1g rate. Does anyone believe these can be EVER exchanged at least once?
ciccas4

Activity: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:27:53 PM

You don't believe in cann??go buying maryjane or other coin with no back..so easy...there are toms of them outside..and good luck..i think we're going higher than 40k since tomorrow..see you later to see Who is right...
ciccas4

Activity: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:29:24 PM

There is 92M CANN in circulation now. That's 92 tonnes of marijuana at 1 CANN = 1g rate. Does anyone believe these can be EVER exchanged at least once?

I did,i do and i will...you didn't??sorry for you fella  Grin Grin Grin
GBattaglia

Activity: 735

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:30:58 PM

There aren't that many buyers in Arizona. Medical marijuana purchases are limited I believe, so having thousands of dollars worth of CANN makes no sense as you can't purchase
that much marijuana anyways with it. At least to my understanding. So this means CANN will be like a discount voucher for marijuana, it won't reach the same value as a gram of MJ [say $10],
but it will increase in value greatly as it can be exchanged for that amount in a specific location. So I'm guessing we may see $.50+ a coin.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:32:42 PM

That is not the complete point. If the Supply is there for 1 gram = 1 CANN then the demand is big at this price.

Even if they just sell 100 Gramm first this is a first move.. the price will go to at least 1 $ per CANN.

Then more and more "suppliers" see CANN and they will start selling for CANN and it gets to 10$ which would be a good validation.

Why this can happen?

Because for "suppliers" just clicking on Smartphones to sell "products" is a great advantages because they don't need to have a lot of cash around.

Just my opinion..

The 1$ per CANN is Mid-term and 10$ would be a normal validation then in long-term.

But yeah first the Event on Monday has to take place and they have to sell 1 gramm for 1 CANN

Either if this is happening or not CANN is imo the craziest coin this year.. I mean Marketcap of 13 now!!!

And if it really goes to 1$ per CANN we overtake Litecoin.
Future will tell for me the risk is worth a gamble.
buybtc

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:34:26 PM

This fellow has a valid point: just because someone isn't blowing smoke up your arse doesn't mean it is FUD.

Also, here's something from the Arizona government website about medical marajuana:

http://www.azleg.gov/FormatDocument.asp?inDoc=/ars/36/02806-02.htm&Title=36&DocType=ARS The key bit is:
The amount to be dispensed would not cause the registered qualifying patient to exceed the limit on obtaining no more than two-and-one-half ounces of marijuana during any fourteen-day period.

With such small amounts over so much time are there enough buyers to hold up the market for the coin? Remember, to buy marajuana in Arizona you need a special card from the state.  

There are 50,000 people with this card in Arizona, 35% actually buy pot at dispensaries and how many of that lot will both a) be into crypto and b) buy their pot at Herbal Wellness? And if it is true the dispensaries compete why would others take the Herbal Wellness Cannabis coin?

Just some real questions here rather than rockets and moons and such.  I think this is a capital idea and have a plan to invest but it is getting to the point where a significant investment takes more than fun money ...

You aren't allowed to be a voice of reason here . You aren't allowed to tell people the reality of things so they don't get robbed of their hard earned crypto. TO THE MOON OR GTFO!!!!

burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:34:45 PM

There aren't that many buyers in Arizona. Medical marijuana purchases are limited I believe, so having thousands of dollars worth of CANN makes no sense as you can't purchase
that much marijuana anyways with it. At least to my understanding. So this means CANN will be like a discount voucher for marijuana, it won't reach the same value as a gram of MJ [say $10],
but it will increase in value greatly as it can be exchanged for that amount in a specific location. So I'm guessing we may see $.50+ a coin.

I think you have to think in a bad way here.. imo there will be "suppliers" who will use CANN in long-term which are not for medical treatment.

Just my opinion .. after Silkroad, CANN? Who knows?

Anyway is it not a good movement from "anti drugs perspective"
cevarius

Activity: 109

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:37:45 PM

Sure, it rose to 15k very quickly...but then it sank back down to around 7.5-8k just as quickly. It's taken 3 days to get back to a consistent 15k. It's taken 12 hours just to get it up to 15k from 10k today. So, in 12-24 hours you see it rising 25k and maintaining 40k? On what evidence?
kl8847

Activity: 263

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:37:52 PM

hi i have two tickets to this event : http://www.eventbrite.com/e/27th-annual-high-times-cannabis-cup-tickets-9928432208

550usd worth of tickets.

guys, please consider buying it. tickets to cannabis cup for cannabis cions
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:39:11 PM

You aren't allowed to be a voice of reason here . You aren't allowed to tell people the reality of things so they don't get robbed of their hard earned crypto. TO THE MOON OR GTFO!!!!

I don't understand the point of coming here and tell us the reality of things from your perspective when we all are grown ups here.

Why didn't you try to do this when CANN was at 1k?

I smell a FUDDER.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
karlb187

Activity: 210

Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 06:40:41 PM

550usd worth of tickets.

this would be a big news story for CANN if someone buys the tickets.  Grin

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
   Paid to Post Bitcoin Forum      Earn Up To 3,000 Satoshi Per Post!  
 ▥ SKYPE: karl.moneyinpjs ▥ ▦ TWITTER: @karlmoneyinpjs
WarrEagle

Activity: 663

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:41:44 PM

550usd worth of tickets.

I did consider, no passport and not enough time or funds to get the airfare squared away. Good luck with the sale.

DELETED
ph4nt0m

Activity: 591

Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:43:05 PM

If it is limited to Arizona buyers, then the current price is inflated already. You cannot send weed to another state because USPS and other operators are limited by the federal law which prohibits marijuana. No chance of mailing it overseas. By the way, I don't see a reason why other dispensaries would like to accept CANN. They want cash, not crypto.
Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: