Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:56:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Unmoderated General Discussions.  (Read 492707 times)
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 08:55:19 AM

Appreciate the heads up on Twitter :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/cannabiscoin-yes-we-cann-event-taking-place-october-20th

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dr-Gonzo

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 09:09:53 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2014, 09:22:25 AM by Dr-Gonzo

https://i.imgur.com/zqALrhZ.gif
Like it? Please tip.
LovSan

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:40:50 AM

Thank you everyone for the support.

~DeltaNine

No, thank you for your time, work and positive things, that you try to bring to crypto. This coin is a true emerald.

YesWeCANN!

❄❁❇❂❇❃❇❅❇❆❇❈❇❉❇❊❇❋❄♒❇♓❇♉❇♈❇♊❇♋❇♌❇♍❇♎❇♏❇♐❇♑❄❋❇❊❇❉❇❈❇❆❇❅❇❃❇❂❇❁❄
Normandoyle

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

meow

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 12:22:39 PM

Like it? Please tip.

lol nice. I'm tipping you a few Smiley
Penn.3D

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 01:06:01 PM

I was thinking about the peg this morning and suddenly it came to me......I think I know how cann will go to parity!

The dev has said numerous times that customers will be able to buy cannabiscoins in their shop, right?

Ok, well think about it......

A customer comes in to buy marijuana, and Deltanine tells him, "you know you can either pay $15/gram for that marijuana, or you can buy cannabiscoins for 10 cents each (or whatever their market price is at the time) and then you can exchange those for cannabis at a ratio of 1 cann = 1 gram"

The guy says, "you mean to tell me that I can either give you $60 for 4 grams or I can give you 40 cents for four grams using cannabiscoins?"

At this point, the customer realizes that it's a no brainer and decides to purchase cannabiscoins. So then Deltanine asks him "how many cannabiscoins do you want.....right now they are going for 10 cents" and the customer says, "I'll take $200 worth"

BAM a $200 buy is put on Bittrex which raises the price and removes 2000 coins from the market.

Now repeat this several dozen times per day at several different Herbal Wellness Center locations and what do you think will happen?

Well, first the price will keep going up and up because now you have outside money coming in to the market from buyers willing to  buy coins at any price as long as they are below $15/coin, and second most of the people who buy coins in the shop will never trade them and in fact many will probably lose them eventually meaning each customer that buys cann in store will essentially be removing thousands of coins from the market with each transaction.

If this is the plan (and I think it's safe to assume that it probably is), then this coin is going to parity people!

Up until now I have worried about all the dumpers on Bittrex, but when you start bringing thousands of outside dollars into the market from customers that will be willing to buy coins even at $5 each, then it won't really matter how much people dump because starting on Oct 20 the price will just keep going up and up.....

DAMN this is exciting as hell people!!!
Dr-Gonzo

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 01:06:49 PM

thank you  Smiley
mrbigmugs

Activity: 247

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 01:10:34 PM

I was thinking about the peg this morning and suddenly it came to me......I think I know how cann will go to parity!

The dev has said numerous times that customers will be able to buy cannabiscoins in their shop, right?

A customer comes in to buy marijuana, and Deltanine tells him, "you know you can either pay $15/gram for that marijuana, or you can buy cannabiscoins for 10 cents each (or whatever their market price is at the time) and then you can exchange those for cannabis at a ratio of 1 cann = 1 gram"

The guy says, "you mean to tell me that I can either give you $60 for 4 grams or I can give you 40 cents for four grams using cannabiscoins?"

At this point, the customer realizes that it's a no brainer and decides to purchase cannabiscoins. So then Deltanine asks him "how many cannabiscoins do you want.....right now they are going for 10 cents" and the customer says, "I'll take $200 worth"

BAM a $200 buy is put on Bittrex which raises the price and removes 2000 coins from the market.

Now repeat this several dozen times per day at several different Herbal Wellness Center locations and what do you think will happen?

Well, first the price will keep going up and up because now you have outside money coming in to the market from buyers willing to  buy coins at any price as long as they are below $15/coin, and second most of the people who buy coins in the shop will never trade them and in fact many will probably lose them eventually meaning each customer that buys cann in store will essentially be removing thousands of coins from the market with each transaction.

If this is the plan (and I think it's safe to assume that it probably is), then this coin is going to parity people!

Up until now I have worried about all the dumpers on Bittrex, but when you start bringing thousands of outside dollars into the market from customers that will be willing to buy coins even at $5 each, then it won't really matter how much people dump because starting on Oct 20 the price will just keep going up and up.....

Excellent points you make.  Grin Grin Grin

davisgreen

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 02:28:43 PM

In an ideal world, this would happen.

But think about the real world. Have you approached some one who has no knowledge about bitcoin and tried to sell bitcoins to him!!

You made it sound very easy and I hope this would be the case in near future.

But the customer's first response will be " why are you exchanging 40 cents for 60$ worth" - Too good to be true is very very difficult to sell, especially to people who have never heard of it ever before.

I hope the dispensaries have already bought up enough btc ready on bittrex , in case the demand increases to 1000$ a day Smiley)

I haven't paid much attention to the announcements (my apologies)- but is it anywhere stated how the dispensaries are planning to buy the cannabiscoins for the customers if some on need cann over the counter!!. Will the dispensaries already have cann in their wallets which they already purchased or mined!!

Like in your example- every customer who goes for the cann option will have to wait 15-20 minutes until the dispensary makes the buy on bittrex then make a cann withdrawal to customers wallet and then sell them the cannabis. I see a big queue already- may b the word spreads in the local area and the next day people are sleeping outside the dispensary to be first in the queue- you know like when they have the apple product launch or something Wink

In any case- there are for sure exciting times ahead.

Best of luck to Cann Team - yes we cann Smiley)

▄▀▀▀▄
             █     █
▄█▀▀▄▄       █     █       ▄▄▀▀█▄
█     ▀▄▄    █     █    ▄▄▀     █
 █▄      ▀▄▄ █     █ ▄▄▀      ▄█
   ▀▄       ▀█▄   ▄█▀       ▄▀
     ▀▀▄     █ ▀▄▀ █     ▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄  █▄▀ ▀▄█  ▄▀▀
           ███     ███
        ▄▄▀  █▀▄ ▄▀█  ▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀     █ ▄▀▄ █     ▀▄▄
   ▄▀       ▄█▀   ▀█▄       ▀▄
 █▀      ▄▀▀ █     █ ▀▀▄      ▀█
█     ▄▀▀    █     █    ▀▀▄     █
▀█▄▄▀▀       █     █       ▀▀▄▄█▀
             █     █
              ▀▄▄▄▀

▄████████████▄▄████████████████████▄██▄███████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████████████▄██████████████████▀████▄████████████████
████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀████▄████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▀███████████████
▀████████████▀▀███▀███████████████████████████▀█████████████
ared

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 03:13:38 PM

But think about the real world. Have you approached some one who has no knowledge about bitcoin and tried to sell bitcoins to him!!

But the customer's first response will be " why are you exchanging 40 cents for 60$ worth" - Too good to be true is very very difficult to sell, especially to people who have never heard of it ever before.

I hope the dispensaries have already bought up enough btc ready on bittrex , in case the demand increases to 1000$ a day Smiley)

I haven't paid much attention to the announcements (my apologies)- but is it anywhere stated how the dispensaries are planning to buy the cannabiscoins for the customers if some on need cann over the counter!!. Will the dispensaries already have cann in their wallets which they already purchased or mined!!

Like in your example- every customer who goes for the cann option will have to wait 15-20 minutes until the dispensary makes the buy on bittrex then make a cann withdrawal to customers wallet and then sell them the cannabis. I see a big queue already- may b the word spreads in the local area and the next day people are sleeping outside the dispensary to be first in the queue- you know like when they have the apple product launch or something Wink

Nice to see more and more people share their opinions.

Penn.3D has nailed it quite perfectly but I think davisgreen is not quite seeing the big picture yet!

Now let me enlighten my dear brother davisgreen:

===
"But think about the real world. Have you approached some one who has no knowledge about bitcoin and tried to sell bitcoins to him!!"

My humble opinion: My success rate has been 3 out of 10 gets interested in Bitcoin, and end up only 1 invests in Bitcoin but the other 2 didn't bother to research further and make their next move.

Now, the golden question is, why is the success rate so low, only 1 out of 10 invested in Bitcoin eventually? That's simple!
These 10 random individuals have lived their life WITHOUT Bitcoin for MANY MANY years and they still function well without Bitcoin, well... can't blame them, Bitcoin only came about in 2009! So they don't NEED Bitcoin yet. Maybe in future.
The 1 individual that went out to invest in Bitcoin is because he liked the innovation behind Bitcoin and the potential prospect of a very high valued Bitcoin one day, he is hoping for 10k USD. Good luck to him!

Then next question you will ask me is, why would CannabisCoin be different from Bitcoin? Isn't CannabisCoin just another cryptocurrency and isn't it only few months old since it started only in 2014?
My answer will be, yes it is a few months old only and yes it is another cryptocurrency BUT with a twist, unlike Bitcoin, CannabisCoin was designed and conceptualised to decouple from Bitcoin and be less volatile than Bitcoin.
Importantly, CannabisCoin is PEGGED to 1 Gram of Cannabis and Bitcoin isn't! So this is the BIG Difference everyone should remember when comparing CannabisCoin with Bitcoin.

Final question you may ask me, so will you also have 1 out of 10 success rate when you introduce CannabisCoin to 10 random individuals?
My answer will be, no... I won't be introducing to 10 random individuals who have NO NEED for cannabis at the moment... Instead, I will be introducing to 10 random cannabis patients... People who NEED Cannabis as medication to live their life normally and with less pain!
So my success rate as such will be much higher than 1 out of 10 for sure... I am guessing more than 80% will be interested in CannabisCoin as a result of my introduction... After all, it saves them money from paying retail price of Cannabis in US$.

*Notice the keyword is, NEED or DON'T NEED. For CannabisCoin, it is a NEED for patients!

===
"But the customer's first response will be " why are you exchanging 40 cents for 60$ worth" - Too good to be true is very very difficult to sell, especially to people who have never heard of it ever before."

Yes it sounds too good to be true, similarly when Bitcoin was worth less than a cent or a few dollars few years back. But Bitcoin took awhile for people to understand it's usefulness and utility, therefore it took many years for the price of Bitcoin to be where it is today.

Now, will CannabisCoin take a few years too, to get to parity at about US$15? The short answer is NO!

Why NO? Simple... like you said the customer will probably laugh at you when you tell them to buy CannabisCoin at 40 cents and exchange it for Cannabis worth $60. BUT, what if you saw it with your own eyes, the customer RIGHT in front of you, transacting in CannabisCoin which
he bought for a few cents, and actually exchanging it for REAL Medical Cannabis worth US$60? (Using the Cann Peg 1:1 of course and according to the daily limit set by the state law and dispensary limit set aside for Cann Peg)

The first thing that comes to mind is, IS IT FOR REAL? You asked the customer in front and confirmed it with the staff at the dispensary. What do you think you will do next? Of course you will go research how to buy CannabisCoin or you may be able to buy from the dispensary directly. However, dont expect a good price from the dispensary if you want to buy CannabisCoin from them. But it will still be cheaper than paying in US$ for the Cannabis you need. So where to buy? Of course, it will be MUCH cheaper to buy online from exchange like:

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CANN
https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/300

For those not familiar with crypto and Bitcoin, they will need to find out more on how to go about purchasing Bitcoin first before they make their CannabisCoin purchase. So for some lazy ones or the older folks who can't grasp the latest technology, they will probably just buy directly from the dispensary their supply of CannabisCoin.

Having said that, I don't see that it will take too long to have CANN/USD pairing on both Bittrex and Cryptsy. Only a matter of time!

===
"I hope the dispensaries have already bought up enough btc ready on bittrex , in case the demand increases to 1000$ a day Smiley)"

The likelihood is the dispensaries will be buying up CannabisCoin or may already have, but at the same time, bear in mind that they will be holding ALOT of CannabisCoin from customers who purchased their Cannabis with CannabisCoin.
So if there is crazy demand for CannabisCoin purchase in the dispensaries, they can jolly-well sell them to the customers at maybe US$5 for each CannabisCoin, still cheaper than paying retail price in US$ but far more expensive than buying from exchange.
Therefore, for the tech-savvy, it's always better they buy up from exchange.

===
"I haven't paid much attention to the announcements (my apologies)- but is it anywhere stated how the dispensaries are planning to buy the cannabiscoins for the customers if some on need cann over the counter!!. Will the dispensaries already have cann in their wallets which they already purchased or mined!!

Like in your example- every customer who goes for the cann option will have to wait 15-20 minutes until the dispensary makes the buy on bittrex then make a cann withdrawal to customers wallet and then sell them the cannabis. I see a big queue already- may b the word spreads in the local area and the next day people are sleeping outside the dispensary to be first in the queue- you know like when they have the apple product launch or something Wink"

The dispensaries DO NOT need to buy CannabisCoins for their customers. The dispensaries probably have stocked up enough CannabisCoin from purchasing directly from the exchange and they will constantly replenish their CannabisCoin supply as they will accept customers' CannabisCoin payment for the CANN Peg.

So there is no need to wait 15-20 minutes for customers who want to use the CANN option as they will probably have CANN already in their Android Wallet, and if they don't, of course the staff will educate the customers on how to download an Android Wallet and transfer CANN from their exchange account to their Android Wallet. If they haven't bought ANY CANN yet and the Android Wallet is empty, they probably can buy directly from the Dispensary and load their Android Wallet with CANN and start to make their purchase.

To sum up everything, CannabisCoin price will definitely go up, but to get to parity of US$15 or so... it requires MANY non-crypto people to start buying up CANN. And I am particularly referring to patients, doctors and cannabis industry players.
Patients will be the first because they NEED Cannabis and because they want CHEAPER Cannabis, so they will make the effort to buy CannabisCoin from the exchange. Remember, it's a NEED and not a WANT. Big big difference!

Normandoyle

meow

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 03:20:58 PM

Penn.3D has nailed it quite perfectly but I think davisgreen is not quite seeing the big picture yet!

===
"But think about the real world. Have you approached some one who has no knowledge about bitcoin and tried to sell bitcoins to him!!"

My humble opinion: My success rate has been 3 out of 10 gets interested in Bitcoin, and end up only 1 invests in Bitcoin but the other 2 didn't bother to research further and make their next move.

Now, the golden question is, why is the success rate so low, only 1 out of 10 invested in Bitcoin eventually? That's simple!
These 10 random individuals have lived their life WITHOUT Bitcoin for MANY MANY years and they still function well without Bitcoin, well... can't blame them, Bitcoin only came about in 2009! So they don't NEED Bitcoin yet. Maybe in future.
The 1 individual that went out to invest in Bitcoin is because he liked the innovation behind Bitcoin and the potential prospect of a very high valued Bitcoin one day, he is hoping for 10k USD. Good luck to him!

Then next question you will ask me is, why would CannabisCoin be different from Bitcoin? Isn't CannabisCoin just another cryptocurrency and isn't it only few months old since it started only in 2014?
My answer will be, yes it is a few months old only and yes it is another cryptocurrency BUT with a twist, unlike Bitcoin, CannabisCoin was designed and conceptualised to decouple from Bitcoin and be less volatile than Bitcoin.
Importantly, CannabisCoin is PEGGED to 1 Gram of Cannabis and Bitcoin isn't! So this is the BIG Difference everyone should remember when comparing CannabisCoin with Bitcoin.

Final question you may ask me, so will you also have 1 out of 10 success rate when you introduce CannabisCoin to 10 random individuals?
My answer will be, no... I won't be introducing to 10 random individuals who have NO NEED for cannabis at the moment... Instead, I will be introducing to 10 random cannabis patients... People who NEED Cannabis as medication to live their life normally and with less pain!
So my success rate as such will be much higher than 1 out of 10 for sure... I am guessing more than 80% will be interested in CannabisCoin as a result of my introduction... After all, it saves them money from paying retail price of Cannabis in US$.

*Notice the keyword is, NEED or DON'T NEED. For CannabisCoin, it is a NEED for patients!

===
"But the customer's first response will be " why are you exchanging 40 cents for 60$ worth" - Too good to be true is very very difficult to sell, especially to people who have never heard of it ever before."

Yes it sounds too good to be true, similarly when Bitcoin was worth less than a cent or a few dollars few years back. But Bitcoin took awhile for people to understand it's usefulness and utility, therefore it took many years for the price of Bitcoin to be where it is today.

Now, will CannabisCoin take a few years too, to get to parity at about US$15? The short answer is NO!

Why NO? Simple... like you said the customer will probably laugh at you when you tell them to buy CannabisCoin at 40 cents and exchange it for Cannabis worth $60. BUT, what if you saw it with your own eyes, the customer RIGHT in front of you, transacting in CannabisCoin which
he bought for a few cents, and actually exchanging it for REAL Medical Cannabis worth US$60? (Using the Cann Peg 1:1 of course and according to the daily limit set by the state law and dispensary limit set aside for Cann Peg)

The first thing that comes to mind is, IS IT FOR REAL? You asked the customer in front and confirmed it with the staff at the dispensary. What do you think you will do next? Of course you will go research how to buy CannabisCoin or you may be able to buy from the dispensary directly. However, dont expect a good price from the dispensary if you want to buy CannabisCoin from them. But it will still be cheaper than paying in US$ for the Cannabis you need. So where to buy? Of course, it will be MUCH cheaper to buy online from exchange like:

For those not familiar with crypto and Bitcoin, they will need to find out more on how to go about purchasing Bitcoin first before they make their CannabisCoin purchase. So for some lazy ones or the older folks who can't grasp the latest technology, they will probably just buy directly from the dispensary their supply of CannabisCoin.

Having said that, I don't see that it will take too long to have CANN/USD pairing on both Bittrex and Cryptsy. Only a matter of time!

===
"I hope the dispensaries have already bought up enough btc ready on bittrex , in case the demand increases to 1000$ a day Smiley)"

The likelihood is the dispensaries will be buying up CannabisCoin or may already have, but at the same time, bear in mind that they will be holding ALOT of CannabisCoin from customers who purchased their Cannabis with CannabisCoin.
So if there is crazy demand for CannabisCoin purchase in the dispensaries, they can jolly-well sell them to the customers at maybe US$5 for each CannabisCoin, still cheaper than paying retail price in US$ but far more expensive than buying from exchange.

===
"I haven't paid much attention to the announcements (my apologies)- but is it anywhere stated how the dispensaries are planning to buy the cannabiscoins for the customers if some on need cann over the counter!!. Will the dispensaries already have cann in their wallets which they already purchased or mined!!

Like in your example- every customer who goes for the cann option will have to wait 15-20 minutes until the dispensary makes the buy on bittrex then make a cann withdrawal to customers wallet and then sell them the cannabis. I see a big queue already- may b the word spreads in the local area and the next day people are sleeping outside the dispensary to be first in the queue- you know like when they have the apple product launch or something Wink"

The dispensaries DO NOT need to buy CannabisCoins for their customers. The dispensaries probably have stocked up enough CannabisCoin from purchasing directly from the exchange and they will constantly replenish their CannabisCoin supply as they will accept customers' CannabisCoin payment for the CANN Peg.

So there is no need to wait 15-20 minutes for customers who want to use the CANN option as they will probably have CANN already in their Android Wallet, and if they don't, of course the staff will educate the customers on how to download an Android Wallet and transfer CANN from their exchange account to their Android Wallet. If they haven't bought ANY CANN yet and the Android Wallet is empty, they probably can buy directly from the Dispensary and load their Android Wallet with CANN and start to make their purchase.

To sum up everything, CannabisCoin price will definitely go up, but to get to parity of US$15 or so... it requires MANY non-crypto people to start buying up CANN. And I am particularly referring to patients, doctors and cannabis industry players.
Patients will be the first because they NEED Cannabis and because they want CHEAPER Cannabis, so they will make the effort to buy CannabisCoin from the exchange. Remember, it's a NEED and not a WANT. Big big difference!

The hype is real!
omgnaro

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 03:46:35 PM

Should get in contact with grassroots and see if they will do a hat! Im sure if you pitch the our vision they will think its awesome and help out!
davisgreen

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 04:58:28 PM

===

===

===

===

Thanks Dear Ared for such a detailed and emotional response Smiley
Well i figured it out how it can- will work somewhat.
I was just questioning Penn.3D that his theory of dispensary buying 200$ as market buy from exchange as and when they have a customer who wants to use cann is a tiny bit flawed. The dispensary would have already stocked up enough cann by now - it was 20 sats Smiley - so if a customer who has no idea about how to buy bitcoin and then cann- if he buys cann from the dispensary over the counter( at the price the dispensary asks) - in this case the money will not come into the exchange that he said will push the price up. Rather it will be profits for the dispensary which will be used to offset the loss in revenue buy exchanging 1 cann for 1 g cannabis.

Parity will only come with demand. Simple.

Even if there is real transaction- of course traders will buy up and the price will increase- and then what- there is no more buying- as real world demand has not picked up yet- so there will be profit takers and with no real buy support- parity still will be a long way.

I am in full support of the parity and I know its achievable - it just will take time and the real demand will have to grow many folds to sustain that.

Thanks again for the insights Smiley

▄▀▀▀▄
             █     █
▄█▀▀▄▄       █     █       ▄▄▀▀█▄
█     ▀▄▄    █     █    ▄▄▀     █
 █▄      ▀▄▄ █     █ ▄▄▀      ▄█
   ▀▄       ▀█▄   ▄█▀       ▄▀
     ▀▀▄     █ ▀▄▀ █     ▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄  █▄▀ ▀▄█  ▄▀▀
           ███     ███
        ▄▄▀  █▀▄ ▄▀█  ▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀     █ ▄▀▄ █     ▀▄▄
   ▄▀       ▄█▀   ▀█▄       ▀▄
 █▀      ▄▀▀ █     █ ▀▀▄      ▀█
█     ▄▀▀    █     █    ▀▀▄     █
▀█▄▄▀▀       █     █       ▀▀▄▄█▀
             █     █
              ▀▄▄▄▀

▄████████████▄▄████████████████████▄██▄███████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████████████▄██████████████████▀████▄████████████████
████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀████▄████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▀███████████████
▀████████████▀▀███▀███████████████████████████▀█████████████
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 05:23:27 PM

I thought the scenario would be more like this:  1 coin = 1 gram.  Therefore it doesn't matter what the exchange rate is on Bittrex.  In real life, 1 gram is several dollars minimum.  So if Bittrex is selling coins for less than a dollar, then thats crazy for those doing so because they can get real world value for their real currency.  There has to be rules set like a max amount of people per day withdrawing cannabis.  We can't have a run on the bank type scenario.  However, I think this by itself can make the price of the coin go up to the price of 1 gram.  This is what is backing the currency.  Unlike gold, another backing commodity, weed has utility.  So there are different advantages to this monetarily.  *Edit: Gold actually has use as a conductor.*
Normandoyle

meow

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 05:31:44 PM

I thought the scenario would be more like this:  1 coin = 1 gram.  Therefore it doesn't matter what the exchange rate is on Bittrex.  In real life, 1 gram is several dollars minimum.  So if Bittrex is selling coins for less than a dollar, then thats crazy for those doing so because they can get real world value for their real currency.  There has to be rules set like a max amount of people per day withdrawing cannabis.  We can't have a run on the bank type scenario.  However, I think this by itself can make the price of the coin go up to the price of 1 gram.  This is what is backing the currency.  Unlike gold, another backing commodity, weed has utility.  So there are different advantages to this monetarily.  *Edit: Gold actually has use as a conductor.*

I think the limit should be 4 grams/4 CANN daily per patient until CANN reaches at least 5 USD.
Then the limit should be 7 grams/7 CANN daily and remain so.

I think CANN will be under 5 USD until November.

When the Arizona event on the 20th of this month hits, CANN will easily hit $0.50 or even $1.
nukefxr

Activity: 119

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 05:36:49 PM

I am sure i read some where in these post that their is a 3 gram per person a day limit... But not positive. Today is also the first time i heard the dispensaries will be selling coin over the counter I also feel if that happens the exchanges would fallow that dispensaries price.

BitcoinTalkRadio.com Owned and Operated by  Bitcoin Media Group LLC
Normandoyle

meow

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 05:44:34 PM

I am sure i read some where in these post that their is a 3 gram per person a day limit... But not positive. Today is also the first time i heard the dispensaries will be selling coin over the counter I also feel if that happens the exchanges would fallow that dispensaries price.

D9 did say that a large portion of the CannabisCoin Roadmap is being kept secure between him and the team in order to not let copycat coins take advantage of the said roadmap and mimic it's success.

D9 is tight-lipped about a lot of the specifics of CANN and it's plans, but that's a good thing!
SirChiko
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 06:29:12 PM

Someone is buying up ALOT of CANN!

GET THEM CHEAP WHILE YOU CANN!

The only online casino on which i won something. I made 17mBTC from 1mBTC in like 15 minutes.  This is not paid AD!

▀Check it out yourself▀
Normandoyle

meow

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 06:47:39 PM

Someone is buying up ALOT of CANN!

GET THEM CHEAP WHILE YOU CANN!

This is SEXY

#CANN4Dayz

PoUpA

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:03:26 PM

IT'S OFFICIAL!
CannabisCoin "Yes We CANN" event happens on

10/20/2014

No tricks, just TREATS! Smiley

Patient education and awareness about CannabisCoin and the Yes We CANN Movement has begun at Herbal Wellness Center in Phoenix.

Staff has been trained and are ready for the groundbreaking event.

We have multiple dispensaries and multiple locations.  ALL will accept CannabisCoin as exclusive Cannabis digital payment.  Official announcments for those are coming.

Growers are ready for flowering more "CANNDY" plants - Batch 1 is Indica dominant hybrid "OG" kush strain.  
AVG street price http://marijuana.com/news/2013/06/2013-top-5-marijuana-strains-what-will-an-ounce-of-good-pot-cost-you-2/

There is a lot more coming!  

The CannabisCoin and the YesWeCANN movement was created to provide quality, safe, and affordable medication to patients utilizing the CannabisCoin.

From Deltanine: "The end days of 'bullshit scam coins' and hopeless pump and dump schemes are being counted."  "Let the people have their freedom in their investments and let them see with their own eyes what cryptocurrency was meant for."

~Dev Team
Edit: Oh and BTW, YES WE CANN

yeah my birthday is on 10/20 .... unfortunately I cannot make the trip from Switzerland to US Wink
I will smoke a big one in your honor from here.
ared

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:19:02 PM

IT'S OFFICIAL!
CannabisCoin "Yes We CANN" event happens on

10/20/2014

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BzYezoQCAAErkvK.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BzYezyiCcAAz7bG.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BzYeztaCMAAExwH.jpg

No tricks, just TREATS! Smiley

Patient education and awareness about CannabisCoin and the Yes We CANN Movement has begun at Herbal Wellness Center in Phoenix.

Staff has been trained and are ready for the groundbreaking event.

We have multiple dispensaries and multiple locations.  ALL will accept CannabisCoin as exclusive Cannabis digital payment.  Official announcments for those are coming.

Growers are ready for flowering more "CANNDY" plants - Batch 1 is Indica dominant hybrid "OG" kush strain.  
AVG street price http://marijuana.com/news/2013/06/2013-top-5-marijuana-strains-what-will-an-ounce-of-good-pot-cost-you-2/

There is a lot more coming!  

The CannabisCoin and the YesWeCANN movement was created to provide quality, safe, and affordable medication to patients utilizing the CannabisCoin.

From Deltanine: "The end days of 'bullshit scam coins' and hopeless pump and dump schemes are being counted."  "Let the people have their freedom in their investments and let them see with their own eyes what cryptocurrency was meant for."

~Dev Team
Edit: Oh and BTW, YES WE CANN

yeah my birthday is on 10/20 .... unfortunately I cannot make the trip from Switzerland to US Wink
I will smoke a big one in your honor from here.

Happy early Birthday wishes from me!

To everyone from different parts of the World, if it is LEGAL in your own country to buy Cannabis from a Dispensary, START DEMANDING them to accept the CANN PEG 1:1 ASAP!

Highlight to them what Herbal Wellness Centre @ Arizona is doing! Explain to them the "Groupon" effect, sacrifice 1 or 2 strain for the CANN Peg, in order to bring in MORE NEW CUSTOMERS today!

Remember, everything is possible because YES WE CANN!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: