Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:41:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Coin Name
Navajo [NAV]  (Keep NAVs as denomination) - 17 (68%)
Navajo [CODE] (No change in name but a change to CODEs as a denominations) - 2 (8%)
Navajo Code [CODE]  (Name change with CODEs as denomination) - 3 (12%)
N-Code [CODE] (Can also be written as NCode) - 3 (12%)
Total Voters: 25

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SummerCoinV2 Foundation - *SUM2 Fund*  (Read 10747 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cienki7

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 12:36:50 PM

Someone is constantly trying to lower the price on trexx

Strugg
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

NAV Coin [NAV]

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 12:53:42 PM

Navajo sounds more exciting than "Summer", tbh.

Good luck with development. I'll be watching.
Thanks! Stay tuned for more news mate  Wink

NAV Coin [NAV] Community & PR Manager
Visit the Thread!
cienki7

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 04:45:53 PM

hmm dumpers are still in action. It would be actually a good idea to unlock main thread and just remove post from this FUD spreader. he will shut up soon anyway.

soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 05:38:27 PM

He owes me an apology and I will unlock with a new update mate. Smiley

Thank you for standing up for me and aligning with the truth. Smiley

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
cienki7

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 06:31:23 PM

Sound good mate, keep doing great job!

IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:54:32 PM

I would say he owes you more than just an apology!!  He owes 2 great communities an HUGE apology as well, BitcoinTalk owes it's users a ban from this jerk!  I can't believe they allow such disruptive behavior, especially towards a devoted and honest dev with the following you have.  I wish more people would take 2 seconds to lodge a complaint about this guy.  Maybe everyone else is in the know or something and know it will do no good........but I at least tried now a couple times to bring their attention to this clown.

Thanks soopy......much appreciate your efforts brother!
cienki7

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 11:13:28 PM

I would say he owes you more than just an apology!!  He owes 2 great communities an HUGE apology as well, BitcoinTalk owes it's users a ban from this jerk!  I can't believe they allow such disruptive behavior, especially towards a devoted and honest dev with the following you have.  I wish more people would take 2 seconds to lodge a complaint about this guy.  Maybe everyone else is in the know or something and know it will do no good........but I at least tried now a couple times to bring their attention to this clown.

Thanks soopy......much appreciate your efforts brother!

+100

Remy_5

Activity: 1194
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 08:58:17 AM

Another point, secondary, as many know NAV in the financial field stands for Net Asset Value.
IMHO use NAV to identify this coin, I think it can be a suicide, would create confusion.

BTC - Buissnes Travel Club
DRK - Deutsches Rotes Kreuz
BC - British Columbia
VRC - Virtual Radar Client
VTC - Video Tele-Conference

Want some more confused names?

LOL No, thank you.
It would be like shooting to the Red Cross.  Wink

The fact that I referred to is that most of the examples cited is referring to things and activities
in other fields, while in the case of NAV is practically the same field.

But as I said this was just a minor point, the least important.

(Sorry for the late response)
Remy_5

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:14:08 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2014, 10:22:04 AM by Remy_5

WE NEED TO JUST GET ON WITH THINGS AND STOP ALL THIS NAME CONFUSION. We should just smash through things, if you expect perfection or satisfy everybody's complaint, we will go nowhere.

We need to move on and forget the critics.

IMHO, a better approach would be:
We need to evaluate every critics and move on.

But it's just the way I see it.

Of course, not all ideas and critics are reasonable or practicable,
but if we limit ourselves to ignore and forget all the critics, I think,
we could fall into mistakes that others have seen, or make our project
very mediocre.
(Besides creating disaffection in the group)

I repeat, this is' just the way I see things, and applicable in any field.

Apart from that, about the main point of the question that I had done, it
seems that there has been no response. So it must be a No.

I think it's a pity, if it was handled really well from the beginning, it could
become an opportunity.

In any case, a man warned is half saved...
and his scalp too.  Grin
SUM2dev (OP)

Activity: 356
Merit: 251

Official account of NAV Development Team

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 12:29:16 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2014, 01:42:34 PM by SUM2dev

First look into Navajo

You can see here the first screenshots of the new Navajo client. We will give the Community more updates in incoming days, including the Anonymous Technology.
You can expect more sneak peeks every 2 days.
Stay tuned!  Wink

Official account of NAV Coin [NAV] Development TeamVisit the Thread!
cienki7

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 01:47:05 PM

This is awesome! Guys be active on reddit under http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/new/

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 03:59:23 PM

This is awesome! Guys be active on reddit under http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/new/
CODECOIN?

skidog
Legendary

Activity: 1393

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 05:50:38 PM

Is this coin really going anywhere?
Yes
SUM2dev (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 06:05:52 PM

Official Announcement

SummerCoinV2 (SUM2) added to http://bitscoinshop.com.br/en/ as a payment option!
You can now buy & sell goods at this website using Your SUM2.
Happy trading!  Wink

SUM2dev (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:34:59 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2014, 11:03:49 PM by SUM2dev

Donation Wallet status - update:

0.2 BTC from the BTC donation wallet was sent as an advance to the official Navajo Coin website coder.
We will inform the community about all donation wallets transactions Wink

cienki7

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 05:10:05 PM

new sneak peek just announced if someone is not aware yet Wink

SUM2dev (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 05:14:37 PM

NavajoCoin Aka SummerCoinV2 Sneak Peak 2 - Decentralized Nodes (New Addition)

You now have the ability to choose a preferred Navajo Node for the transaction to be routed through apart from the one's hard-coded one's and at your own discretion.

The system is now 100% decentralized!

IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:09:29 PM

Wow, good stuff guys.....ya'll are ballers!!
Remy_5

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 11:56:25 AM

You now have the ability to choose a preferred Navajo Node for the transaction to be routed through apart from the one's hard-coded one's and at your own discretion.

Watching sneak peek 2 I noticed some things, and since you're in the development stage, I have a couple of suggestions:

1) How GreedyJohn has already noticed in the first preview, but it went unnoticed by everyone else, the references
to the total coin, the balance and unit of coin to spend still refers to the units (CODE), I think it comes from the
previous wallet from which you are making the fork. Obviously it's just an oversight and should be corrected.

2) I saw that the field used to select the node on which route the Navajo transition, appears to be a simple Text Area.
IMHO, it could be much more user friendly to use a Drop-down List filled automatically with the Navajo active nodes,
or (a little more complex) a list of selectable nodes from which the wallet might choose randomly.
On my proposal maybe there are downsides that I am not able to consider, as I have not much information on the function
of these nodes, for example, on what basis should we choose one or another.
So you consider whether it is right to change the TextArea into a Drop-down List or not.

3) I noticed that in the picture there is no field for the "Transaction Comment."
This feature was not present in the original SUM wallet, but as you know has been included in V. 1.0.7.
In the current version of the SUM2 wallet this function is newly gone, I guess to avoid confusion during
the operation of SWAP.
Now the swap is terminated, and personally I think it is a useful feature, re-include it would be a sign of constant evolution,
and it would now be usable by users as a simple reminder to the transaction, and in the future it may also lead to the
development of other functions, such as the integration with external applications.
The lack of Transaction Comment in the new wallet, it's just an oversight or is a precise design choice?

PS:
If I have correctly understood the info-graphics/dataflow, the system will be decentralized to 33%, and 66% monopolized.
But I may have misunderstood.
soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2014, 04:40:27 PM

Watching sneak peek 2 I noticed some things, and since you're in the development stage, I have a couple of suggestions:

1) How GreedyJohn has already noticed in the first preview, but it went unnoticed by everyone else, the references
to the total coin, the balance and unit of coin to spend still refers to the units (CODE), I think it comes from the
previous wallet from which you are making the fork. Obviously it's just an oversight and should be corrected.

2) I saw that the field used to select the node on which route the Navajo transition, appears to be a simple Text Area.
IMHO, it could be much more user friendly to use a Drop-down List filled automatically with the Navajo active nodes,
or (a little more complex) a list of selectable nodes from which the wallet might choose randomly.
On my proposal maybe there are downsides that I am not able to consider, as I have not much information on the function
of these nodes, for example, on what basis should we choose one or another.
So you consider whether it is right to change the TextArea into a Drop-down List or not.

3) I noticed that in the picture there is no field for the "Transaction Comment."
This feature was not present in the original SUM wallet, but as you know has been included in V. 1.0.7.
In the current version of the SUM2 wallet this function is newly gone, I guess to avoid confusion during
the operation of SWAP.
Now the swap is terminated, and personally I think it is a useful feature, re-include it would be a sign of constant evolution,
and it would now be usable by users as a simple reminder to the transaction, and in the future it may also lead to the
development of other functions, such as the integration with external applications.
The lack of Transaction Comment in the new wallet, it's just an oversight or is a precise design choice?

PS:
If I have correctly understood the info-graphics/dataflow, the system will be decentralized to 33%, and 66% monopolized.
But I may have misunderstood.

Hello Mate,

1)Thank you very much for your kind review , at first the Drop Down list was the one in my mind but having one will only contain the users to a set of Nodes which they can feel unsecure about , since I have made drastic changes to the aspect of Decentralized Anonymity the users will have the liberty of choosing their own node despite all

2) Yes the users will have access to a similar feature in the new client , you will be able to see updates on the next set of sneak peaks.

PS: With the new changes it should be 100% Decentralized Anonymity.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: