Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:09:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Swarm Fund 1.0 - [OFFLINE THREAD]  (Read 139875 times)
fractastical (OP)

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

Swarm

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:49:44 AM

I've been following all the SWARM threads and am considering investing, but I can't find any info about what percentage of the one percent of coins launched on SWARM the holders of SWARMPRE will actually get.

The best I've found is "Our coin, SWARM, entitles all coin owners to a part of one percent of all future coins launched on our platform."

But a "part" of one percent, as we all know, could be extremely small. So have there been any actual numbers released?

IIRC, 24,000,000 SWARM will be divided proportionally between the SWARMPRE holders at the end of the fundraise (20th July)

If 4500 SWARMPRE are sold, every SWARMPRE will yield 1 SWARM. Currently (33% raised) 1 SWARMPRE will yield 3 SWARM

Correct. We haven't made any specific promises with respect to our giveback model since, among other things, it is legally problematic. Generally speaking we encourage people to think of the first iteration of Swarm as a crypto-kickstarter with some cool perks of not particularly clear monetary value rather than an investment.

Eventually there will be more definition around these perks, but the nature of startups, especially one that's organized in such a novel way as our own, is that these things will evolve over time. Our recommendation is to only obtain swarm coins if you are willing to evolve with us.

fractastical (OP)

Swarm

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:59:32 PM

Event registration link

Event is sold out but GOLDTICKET holders will get special instructions via email. Make sure you've followed the instructions and registered.

baddw

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 07:50:07 PM

Event registration link

Event is sold out but GOLDTICKET holders will get special instructions via email. Make sure you've followed the instructions and registered.

I sent my GOLDTICKET yesterday and the correctly formatted e-mail to go with it.  How long should it take to receive a confirmation/reply email?

BTC/XCP 11596GYYq5WzVHoHTmYZg4RufxxzAGEGBX
DRK XvFhRFQwvBAmFkaii6Kafmu6oXrH4dSkVF
Eligius Payouts/CPPSRB Explained  I am not associated with Eligius in any way.  I just think that it is a good pool with a cool payment system Smiley
Paws1t1veEV

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 09:05:08 PM

I also followed the instructions but have not received a response from swarm-corp. Should I reattempt the process?
fractastical (OP)

Swarm

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:06:50 AM

schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:07:41 AM

What is a goldticket?
fractastical (OP)

Swarm

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:13:25 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2014, 09:23:49 AM by fractastical

I sent xcp to the swarm investment address 3 days ago and have yet to been issued my swarmpre assets. What is going on?

I suspect swarmpath is a bit behind in processing because of our London launch party this week. We originally thought we were going to be able to do do this in an automatic way, but some of the software wasn't working super well. Once we have our own version done everything will be very smooth. Until then apologies.

fractastical (OP)

Swarm

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:22:20 AM

What is a goldticket?

http://blog.swarmcorp.com/2014/07/03/goldticket/

If you need some background you can watch this.

voldemort628

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 11:12:46 AM

@fractastical: please check my pm to you, its urgent! thanks

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▐ CRYPTI▐
a Node.JS coin built from scratch. With Proof of Time, Purchase and Identity. Custom blockchains and much more!
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
Vitalogy

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:54:42 PM

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/swarm-after-party-i-am-convinced-and-have-invested-by-jp

That’s life as a crypto “journalist” for you folks, getting to attend awesome Bitcoin conventions, and getting invited to after parties. Beautiful women, free food and drinks, life is good in London these days if you are in the world of digital currencies.

Life is not fair. All I got for investing in SWARM is lot of trouble and wasted time with the counterwallet & exchange. Is it too late for the beautiful women, free food and drinks??  Smiley
slavo

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:42:19 PM

I sent xcp to the swarm investment address 3 days ago and have yet to been issued my swarmpre assets. What is going on?

I suspect swarmpath is a bit behind in processing because of our London launch party this week. We originally thought we were going to be able to do do this in an automatic way, but some of the software wasn't working super well. Once we have our own version done everything will be very smooth. Until then apologies.

Going on 5 days not receiving my swarm assets now. There are only 2 other transfers that have no received their swarm. I imagine it would take very little time for whoever is responsible of this task to send out these 3 payments. So again, what is the hold up? I expect my assets to be calculated at the xcp value and issuance rate from July 6th. It would also be nice if someone answered your support emails.

A launch party is no excuse for dereliction of duty to your investors. If processing won't be done on a daily basis then don't state it as so on your website.

it's on the blockchain = it's ok. except if you want to sell those swarms with loss which i assume is not the case. txid = swarm so maybe chill a bit; you will have the proof of funds through that tx id anyway.

i hope u'll have them soon tho Smiley
sparta_cuss

Activity: 386

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 05:18:11 AM

Hello, Mr Frac. Err, Mr. Tastical? Looks like the counter on http://swarmcorp.com/ is stuck on 35.89%. It's been there for a whole day, I think.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us." - E.M. Forster
NXT: NXT-Z24T-YU6D-688W-EARDT
BTC: 19ULeXarogu2rT4dhJN9vhztaorqDC3U7s
voldemort628

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 12:19:52 PM

Going on 7 days now. Still no swarmpre assets in my counterwallet. People seem happy to tell me to relax but no one seems to want to tell me wtf is the problem with the swarm team. Initial funding round isn't even over and we're seeing major lack of communication and unnecessary "technical" problems. Getting majorly annoyed at this point. Not as bad as maidsafes ipo, but were still seeing a "get your shit together" level of nonsense.

I sent btc on the first "hours" when the presale started and still havnt received anything from them, despite my patience and effort in contacting them asking to get the problem resolved.
I STILL HAVENT GOT ANYTHING (not even a confirmation from them saying that the btc were received).

I sent the guy a PM asking for my btc back because there was no rule saying that I cant until the presale ends. (still havnt received a reply on that as well).

▐ CRYPTI▐
a Node.JS coin built from scratch. With Proof of Time, Purchase and Identity. Custom blockchains and much more!
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
Swarmpath

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 01:09:48 PM

Going on 7 days now. Still no swarmpre assets in my counterwallet. People seem happy to tell me to relax but no one seems to want to tell me wtf is the problem with the swarm team. Initial funding round isn't even over and we're seeing major lack of communication and unnecessary "technical" problems. Getting majorly annoyed at this point. Not as bad as maidsafes ipo, but were still seeing a "get your shit together" level of nonsense.

Hi, I'm responsible for processing the XCP transactions - only reason they are behind are a kind of perfect storm that there have been a few issues being worked on with the Counterparty / counterwallet (by the Counterparty dev team) and being at the Coinsummit conference. 

It's just been bad timing that apparently the short opportunities I've had to do the transactions has coincided with points where changes were being made on the counterparty backend - including RIGHT this moment where it seems that the team are upgrading aspects of the counterwallet.

SO it's not just a case of negligence - and we will catch all of these transactions up - calculated by both the XCP/BTC exchange rate and the BTC/SWARMPRE exchange rates as they were at the time of transaction.

To put this in perspective also - there are currently 3 transactions to process - I'm just waiting for a nod from counterparty guys that all is working nicely again.
voldemort628

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 01:33:53 PM

what about btc investors?

Hi, I'm responsible for processing the XCP transactions - only reason they are behind are a kind of perfect storm that there have been a few issues being worked on with the Counterparty / counterwallet (by the Counterparty dev team) and being at the Coinsummit conference. 

It's just been bad timing that apparently the short opportunities I've had to do the transactions has coincided with points where changes were being made on the counterparty backend - including RIGHT this moment where it seems that the team are upgrading aspects of the counterwallet.

SO it's not just a case of negligence - and we will catch all of these transactions up - calculated by both the XCP/BTC exchange rate and the BTC/SWARMPRE exchange rates as they were at the time of transaction.

To put this in perspective also - there are currently 3 transactions to process - I'm just waiting for a nod from counterparty guys that all is working nicely again.

▐ CRYPTI▐
fractastical (OP)

Swarm

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:33:23 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2014, 06:57:28 PM by fractastical

I'm traveling and will be mostly offline for the next 36 hrs or so.

Also, I identified another bug in the vending machine which caused it to crash. Service has been restarted so anything that was delayed should be going out soon. Getting these sort of services working smoothly will be a major priority over the next couple weeks.  

Swarmpath

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 07:06:02 PM

I sent btc on the first "hours" when the presale started and still havnt received anything from them, despite my patience and effort in contacting them asking to get the problem resolved.
I STILL HAVENT GOT ANYTHING (not even a confirmation from them saying that the btc were received).

I sent the guy a PM asking for my btc back because there was no rule saying that I cant until the presale ends. (still havnt received a reply on that as well).

Hi, Not sure who is the guy you sent a message to? - please email me  ben AT swarmcorp.com with your walletid and the quantity of btc sent and I'll look at it right away.
fractastical (OP)

Swarm

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 08:47:10 PM

Also, I identified another bug in the vending machine which caused it to crash. Service has been restarted so anything that was delayed should be going out soon.

Humbug. Crashed again.

slavo

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 12:26:14 PM

swarmcorp still stuck at 35.xx ^^

i'm doing fine here; bougnt first through swarmcorp to try without problem but i bought way cheaper on xcp exchange (7k max/btc)
syldh

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 03:04:29 AM

watching
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: