Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:45:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Swarm Fund 1.0 - [OFFLINE THREAD]  (Read 139875 times)
sharky101

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 08:01:28 AM

Watching very closely. (although would be nice to see how the crowd funding campaign is going percentage wise....).

ASICMINERTUBE

The Best $/Gh Bitcoin Miner So Far
   ►►►   DISCOVER NOW !!!   ◄◄◄
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Matt Y

Activity: 647
Merit: 510

Counterpartying

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 08:19:40 AM

Watching very closely. (although would be nice to see how the crowd funding campaign is going percentage wise....).

It's right here: http://swarmcorp.com/

sharky101

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 08:47:07 AM

Yeah it's been stuck on 35.89% for days

ASICMINERTUBE

The Best $/Gh Bitcoin Miner So Far
   ►►►   DISCOVER NOW !!!   ◄◄◄
fractastical (OP)

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

Swarm

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 01:32:03 PM

Yeah it's been stuck on 35.89% for days

It sucks. The vending processes are not very fault tolerant and the latest round of updates to counterpartyd broke everything. After about four rounds of updates and patches we think we finally have something that will work. Fingers crossed.

V37

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 05:16:57 PM

Swarm just made good on my contribution.   Thanks guys!
agent725

Activity: 306

currently working on the Internet of Coins

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 08:12:37 PM

Wow! What kind of marketing is behind this thing? If only CounterParty itself got so much attention.  Undecided

▄██▄               
                        ▐████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████
             ▄▄          ▀██▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌
           ▄████▌       ▐█                ███▀
          ▄██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▌       ▄██▄       ██
  ▄▄▄  ▄██▀ ▀██▀       ██▀▀▀▀██▌█████▌      ▐██
 ██████▀▀             ▐▀      ▄▄██████       ██
▐██████           ▄█████▄▄▄███▀ ▀███▀        ▐██
 █████▀           ███████▐█▀                ██████
   ▀▀▄█▄          ███████                  ▐███████
      ██▀▄███▄     ▀███▀██▄      ▄▄▄▄      ▐██████▌
       ▀███████          ████▄ ▄██████▄ ▄███▀████▀
        ███████▌███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▐███████████▀
        ███████ ███████████████████████▌▀
         ▀███▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀███▐████████
                                ▀████▀

countrygravy

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:04:08 PM

at this time what's the easiest way to buy swarmcoin? using xcp or bitcoin?
fishy91

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:20:40 PM

at this time what's the easiest way to buy swarmcoin? using xcp or bitcoin?

Can you get swarm coins on a normal exchange yet, or just through counterparty?
Matt Y

Counterpartying

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 09:26:03 PM

There are 20k SWARMPRE for sale for XCP on Counterparty's exchange at below market rate.

countrygravy

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 10:08:41 PM

There are 20k SWARMPRE for sale for XCP on Counterparty's exchange at below market rate.

would you say this is the easiest way to purchase swarmcoin? i ask because after reading through this forum thread, it seems some people have had complications. Thx!
Matt Y

Counterpartying

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 10:13:53 PM

would you say this is the easiest way to purchase swarmcoin? i ask because after reading through this forum thread, it seems some people have had complications. Thx!

The easiest way is to send BTC or XCP to the addresses here: http://swarmcorp.com/

From a Counterwallet account or Blockchain.info account.

All you do is send the money to the address and then the SWARMPRE appears in your account magically. No further action is required.

countrygravy

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 10:34:05 PM

The easiest way is to send BTC or XCP to the addresses here: http://swarmcorp.com/

All you do is send the money to the address and then the SWARMPRE appears in your account magically. No further action is required.

Thanks! We have until the 20th correct?
Matt Y

Counterpartying

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 10:45:56 PM

Thanks! We have until the 20th correct?

I think that's correct and that date is listed on the site, but I'm not an official Swarm representative.

mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:53:23 AM

How..  can you know?   I don't know what I'm looking at..   Where do I look to see the market prices ?
IamNotSure

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:53:33 PM

How..  can you know?   I don't know what I'm looking at..   Where do I look to see the market prices ?

You can see the orders in Bulk here http://blockscan.com/order.aspx?f=2

But you'll see the market more clearly in counterwallet (buy/sell) and enter for BTC/SWARM & XCP/SWARM markets
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 06:20:03 PM

But you'll see the market more clearly in counterwallet (buy/sell) and enter for BTC/SWARM & XCP/SWARM markets

Not an easy order book to look at imo..
Vitalogy

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:43:46 PM

Not an easy order book to look at imo..

You are right. This is really confusing. I failed several times to purchase SWARMPRE. I almost gave up.

I think the easier path is to buy XCP on some other exchange (ex: Poloniex) then exchange the XCP for SWARMPRE in the Counterwallet. Don't ask me more details about the procedure, I'm still not sure how I've successfully completed traded lol
armin22

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 03:50:50 AM

This is all so confusing. Why are people still sendig their btc here? I mean come on, these salaries do seem to be quite outrageous, and altough they may be nice, why would you be spending money on parties? I would prefer to see most funding going towards the actual project.

Its About Sharing
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

Antifragile

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 07:08:58 AM

This is all so confusing. Why are people still sendig their btc here? I mean come on, these salaries do seem to be quite outrageous, and altough they may be nice, why would you be spending money on parties? I would prefer to see most funding going towards the actual project.

Well,  listened to a few podcasts on Swarm and also listened to some interviews from the guys their. They seem genuine.
I worked in IT before and if you are good you get paid. I do think they need to control their salaries however, you are right there.

The problem I have thus far is what a few others mentioned - The Counterparty interface for the orderbook is not easy to use. It is not intuitive.
I really think the guys there need to work on the interface. But, swarm is not Counterparty, different fish.
I am curious what Swarm will come up with regarding the actual crowdfunding platform. Is there anything we can see?

BTC = Black Swan.
BTC = Antifragile - "Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Robust is not the opposite of fragile.
Matt Y

Counterpartying

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 07:14:45 AM

As a heads up, there is no reason to use Counterparty to get SWARM if you don't want to. Just go to Swarmcorp.com and send bitcoins to the address listed from a Blockchain.info account and you're done.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: