Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:56:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CSO] CSCoin | X11 | PoS | CryptoCoin For Counter-Strike  (Read 49702 times)
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:27:12 AM

What exactly is he claiming?
So these people selling at this price can't be people like me who bought 166,000 cso for .5btc and making a quick profit?
It'll stop eventually as the coins trade hands

actually for me it's the lack of communication with dev/team and any work. Have you checked out http://cscoin.info/ lately? It's basicly a "Hello World" page.

we only have limit people to do the works, so if you guys want a decent coin website it's totally fine then we might need to delay the betting site a little bit..

websites r basically useless now IMO... Innovation is key the OP has everything the site does... I would worry about betting side... maybe a little more details communication

StormTheFront

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:36:22 AM

we only have limit people to do the works, so if you guys want a decent coin website it's totally fine then we might need to delay the betting site a little bit..

thank you for responding.
We honestly need that. more often.

The problem is, that such a basic website should have been finished before the launch.
It should not take long for anyone who has the skills necessary to make a VERY basic website that explains & markets our coin.
With links to the wallet... so maybe non-Bitcointalk-nerds can play too.
links to this thread maybe?
EVERY COIN OUT THERE HAS THIS.

To be perfectly honest. Yes.
Please do get on that website immediately, or have someone from our team (we have a team?), to do it for you.
VERY basic.
Take your time improving it later, to make it "decent".

Get it up. So we can at least market the coin to others.
That cannot possibly detract from the betting site development by any significant time period, not any amount that is worth going without a marketing site for.

At the very least then we could push the coin on new Exchanges, and attract more people who have never heard of it before.
Stumbling on it at MarketCap does very very very little for that draw right now.
Not everyone uses Bitcointalk. Surprisingly.

All apologies CSCoin, if it seemed like I was coming down on you like a ton of bricks.
I am sure you probably are working very hard behind the scenes. So it is unfair for me to point fingers.
Except that from the POV of everyone here....
We see nothing being done. Nothing reported. And huge gaps. Like that website.
I do appreciate you replying, and addressing this.

please work with us, and be a much bigger part of the community.
That is what made CounterStrike what it is.
It can build this coin too.
willpv2

Activity: 130

Always trying to learn more.

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 05:44:15 AM

So these people selling at this price can't be people like me who bought 166,000 cso for .5btc and making a quick profit?

actually for me it's the lack of communication with dev/team and any work. Have you checked out http://cscoin.info/ lately? It's basicly a "Hello World" page.

communication is key... took you 30 seconds to a min to post that right? we need more communication from you guys.

Currently Holding: SWIFT(BitSwift) & XMG(Magi)

InvestFeed coming soon: https://www.investfeed.com/?rec=661f1bb
willpv2

Activity: 130

Always trying to learn more.

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 05:53:43 AM

websites r basically useless now IMO... Innovation is key the OP has everything the site does... I would worry about betting side... maybe a little more details communication

the info site.. just add links and some info copy for now, make it pretty in a day (btw it should only take one guy a couple hours to make it pretty. you said yourself it site is basically done and should have started testing today or tomorrow.

add code snippets to the thread,
pictures of you all doing the coding,
pics of you standing on your head Waring a bucket for shoes to get rid of coding stress Smiley
SHOW the work you are doing

Currently Holding: SWIFT(BitSwift) & XMG(Magi)

InvestFeed coming soon: https://www.investfeed.com/?rec=661f1bb
szwagiercz

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 06:23:19 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2014, 06:49:54 AM by szwagiercz

Ok DEV, we can wait of course for website, it's not necessary now, but can you give us maybe a little screenshot of thing you are working on now? This help us- community, and coin too.
StormTheFront

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:25:49 AM

the info site.. just add links and some info copy for now, make it pretty in a day (btw it should only take one guy a couple hours to make it pretty. you said yourself it site is basically done and should have started testing today or tomorrow.

add code snippets to the thread,
pictures of you all doing the coding,
pics of you standing on your head Waring a bucket for shoes to get rid of coding stress Smiley
SHOW the work you are doing
+1 this.
I will even provide the buckets.

Seriously though, the rest of what he said makes sense.
adding links and text to an existing website does not require a rocket surgeon.
Doesn't even need to be pretty yet.
As long as all the info and links are there for marketing purposes.

Otherwise, we want pictures with buckets. (**not really)
ed139095

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:25:12 PM

http://s003.radikal.ru/i201/1407/f0/f110bfb1bcf0.jpg
CryptoPleb

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:36:21 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2014, 04:49:58 PM by CryptoPleb

Sorry guys I got out (100,000), made a good profit but moving to a different coin that just passed cso on my predictions list.
Good luck to you all. I'll be back to bet on some games tho Smiley
edit - only reason to post this is that I believe cso will be a great coin and will rise, I still hold a small amount
nfox

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 04:50:41 PM

Sorry guys I got out (100,000), made a good profit but moving to a different coin that just passed cso on my predictions list.
good luck sir, CSO has room to grow, only $23k market cap. In time will grow for sure, that's why it needs strong hands Smiley
CryptoPleb

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:56:52 PM

It is really undervalued. Gah my impatience.. hopefully it stays down until my next pay day lol
Winky

Activity: 506

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:57:50 PM

Yes it is undervalued, but we all want to see some progress from the dev. He´s very silent atm.
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:01:23 PM

good luck sir, CSO has room to grow, only $23k market cap. In time will grow for sure, that's why it needs strong hands Smiley

There is no such thing as strong hands.
Just idiots holding like they have grabbed god.

I was also one of them but it turned out to be far more profitable just to run the waves and try to make most of the p&d.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
nfox

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 06:28:00 PM

The coding of CSGO betting site is about to finish, we are going to test it next couple days. Hopefully we can do some test within community next week!
SimkoMiner

Activity: 925
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:00:27 PM

Gyus (those who dumped), you must be really stupid not being able to wait like a week. The coin even hasn't started yet. Just be patient a little more. Everobody wants to make 1000% profit in one night. It happens from time to time on some coins but not all of them. Some coins need more time for their dev to deliver. Just don't be surprised when dev starts communicating and the price will jump to 2K in 3 hours, then you will rush again to buy for higher price then for what you sold recently.
nfox

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 09:02:12 PM

Gyus (those who dumped), you must be really stupid not being able to wait like a week. The coin even hasn't started yet. Just be patient a little more. Everobody wants to make 1000% profit in one night. It happens from time to time on some coins but not all of them. Some coins need more time for their dev to deliver. Just don't be surprised when dev starts communicating and the price will jump to 2K in 3 hours, then you will rush again to buy for higher price then for what you sold recently.

+1 , This coin hasn't even started yet!
SimkoMiner

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:08:23 PM

BTW thanks for cheap coins again. :-) I'm usually buying when there is blood on street and this is it. DEV is silent for 3 days so it's the end of world for shaky hands haha.
nfox

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 09:11:45 PM

BTW thanks for cheap coins again. :-) I'm usually buying when there is blood on street and this is it. DEV is silent for 3 days so it's the end of world for shaky hands haha.

He's active, he posted even today Smiley
SimkoMiner

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:17:12 PM

My apology, I haven't read the previous page yet, just had to react to those FUDDERS on last page. Smiley  Good to hear from him again. I can imagine that if the dev team is 1 or 2 persons working on a coin while working in normal job during the day, it might take days or weeks to deliver something. I don't expect that some programmers will quit their job and spend all their time developing a coin. It would be too risky decision.
nfox

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 09:30:53 PM

My apology, I haven't read the previous page yet, just had to react to those FUDDERS on last page. Smiley  Good to hear from him again. I can imagine that if the dev team is 1 or 2 persons working on a coin while working in normal job during the day, it might take days or weeks to deliver something. I don't expect that some programmers will quit their job and spend all their time developing a coin. It would be too risky decision.

Based on last statement, we will have betting site in beta tests these days.. so I suggest to keep calm and play some Counter-Strike Smiley
ereborltc

Activity: 966

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:31:14 PM

shhh don't tell the noobs to keep calm I'm not done accumulating yet lol

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: