Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:09:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CSO] CSCoin | X11 | PoS | CryptoCoin For Counter-Strike  (Read 49702 times)
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 12:17:37 AM

shhh don't tell the noobs to keep calm I'm not done accumulating yet lol

I really can't believe we are still anywhere near this price :/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lovethecoins

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:35:46 AM

shhh don't tell the noobs to keep calm I'm not done accumulating yet lol

I really can't believe we are still anywhere near this price :/

Ah that's better

armin22

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 03:22:19 AM

1. The wallet supports P2P fighting with bet!
Players could start a fight with anyone with bet right on the wallet! This feature will support CS1.5, CS1.6, and CSGO!
There will be many game rules that players could choose from, for instance player who got 10 kills will win the game, and/or AWP only, etc.
Once the another player accept the fight, the wallet will create a private server for players to start fight! ETA a month after launch.

I NEED THIS!!!  ETA?

cscoin (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:12:26 AM

Website is up Smiley
SimkoMiner

Activity: 925
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:16:50 AM

What website?

EDIT: Noooow I see it, goooood. Good job dev. I think you proved now that you can deliver things. And again to all dumpers dumping yesterday, I'm again CSO richer now. Smiley
Lovethecoins

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 06:31:14 AM

Website is up Smiley

What website?

EDIT: Noooow I see it, goooood. Good job dev. I think you proved now that you can deliver things. And again to all dumpers dumping yesterday, I'm again CSO richer now. Smiley

+1 keep it up dev good work

Sparood

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 08:06:32 AM

Website is up Smiley

What website?

+1 keep it up dev good work

Any chance you could post a timeframe for future development? If so, I'll hold my coins a bit longer...

Sleepyx

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 10:11:05 AM

Dear LOL supporters and investors,

We are sorry to inform you that we received an email from paralegal of Riot game and we were asked to shut down all services including topbot, bettingbot, skin shop and ggwp.co. We are now still talking to Riot game to see if there's any solution for this.

Only a matter of time for CSO?

Trade crypto? Check out Quatloo Trader - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=711966.0
szwagiercz

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 10:34:35 AM

There is no big reaction at the market of LOL, and this is another game, so another company. This is not our problem, we have few more expected developments.
StormTheFront

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 11:38:54 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2014, 12:48:22 PM by StormTheFront

We are sorry to inform you that we received an email from paralegal of Riot game and we were asked to shut down all services including topbot, bettingbot, skin shop and ggwp.co. We are now still talking to Riot game to see if there's any solution for this.
*IMAGE QUOTED EARLIER*
There is no big reaction at the market of LOL, and this is another game, so another company. This is not our problem, we have few more expected developments.
No point talking out your arse.
This really is not a big deal.
But be honest instead of feeding people horse poop.

1. There was a big reaction at the LOL market.
2. CS is a different game from a different company, VALVE, who are waaaay stricter about copyrights. Especially CS. we all know this.
3. This IS OUR PROBLEM. simply because we are tied directly to LOL coin in several ways, and we are following a very similar model.... right down to the tipbot and betbot that got shutdown at LOL.
4. We have no more 'expected' developments. It has all been laid out in the Devs plans. You know nothing more than any of us do.

While your entire "please dont let the market crash again" speech, had absolutely no basis in reality.... We do not have anything to worry about because of that legal statement.
THAT much you are correct about!!
There are ways to make this work without crossing that line, and this Developer will find those ways.
Very positive things are happening here.
especially with the Dev making such spectacular efforts, and posting more often.

No point muddying that water with misinformation when things are finally starting to gain traction. You can't side step the LOL issue when we are this closely tied to them in every way.

**EDIT: for one thing, the Dev has already shown very good judgement on this front, by choosing not to use "CounterStrike" anywhere in the name.
League of Legends (LOL) crossed that line, and then some.
If anything we have been given an early lesson on what not to do, and what pitfalls to avoid before they happen to us.
LOL will recover too.
It will be fine in the end, nothing to get spooked about.

Website is up Smiley
http://cscoin.info/
Dev  +1

That is perfection. Not too much. Not too little.
It is all there.
At least the essentials are Smiley
Exactly what we needed, until better can be done much later I am sure.

Good job dev. I think you proved now that you can deliver things.
He certainly has.
And then some.
This one has serious proven potential now. And obviously some very dedicated developers!
That was fast putting that up Shocked
Lovethecoins

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:19:59 AM

*IMAGE QUOTED EARLIER*
No point talking out your arse.
This really is not a big deal.
But be honest instead of feeding people horse poop.

1. There was a big reaction at the LOL market.
2. CS is a different game from a different company, VALVE, who are waaaay stricter about copyrights. Especially CS. we all know this.
3. This IS OUR PROBLEM. simply because we are tied directly to LOL coin in several ways, and we are following a very similar model.... right down to the tipbot and betbot that got shutdown at LOL.
4. We have no more 'expected' developments. It has all been laid out in the Devs plans. You know nothing more than any of us do.

While your entire "please dont let the market crash again" speech, had absolutely no basis in reality.... We do not have anything to worry about because of that legal statement.
THAT much you are correct about!!
There are ways to make this work without crossing that line, and this Developer will find those ways.
Very positive things are happening here.
especially with the Dev making such spectacular efforts, and posting more often.

No point muddying that water with misinformation when things are finally starting to gain traction. You can't side step the LOL issue when we are this closely tied to them in every way.

**EDIT: for one thing, the Dev has already shown very good judgement on this front, by choosing not to use "CounterStrike" anywhere in the name.
League of Legends (LOL) crossed that line, and then some.
If anything we have been given an early lesson on what not to do, and what pitfalls to avoid before they happen to us.
LOL will recover too.
It will be fine in the end, nothing to get spooked about.

Website is up Smiley
http://cscoin.info/
Dev  +1

That is perfection. Not too much. Not too little.
It is all there.
At least the essentials are Smiley
Exactly what we needed, until better can be done much later I am sure.

Good job dev. I think you proved now that you can deliver things.
He certainly has.
And then some.
This one has serious proven potential now. And obviously some very dedicated developers!
That was fast putting that up Shocked

Agreed we will have our day... The price is nice and stable less and less sellers and no fud... The dev is working and doing his thing In a timely manner... I appreciate that and will buy more coins

stan4

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:35:19 AM

I'm sure  devs will bear in mind LOL and keep the CSO out of troubles.
Lovethecoins

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:20:41 PM

I think if the dev sneezed right now the price could triple  Wink

nfox

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 06:29:13 PM

I think if the dev sneezed right now the price could triple  Wink

Give him time, new project, also he announced betting platform next week  Roll Eyes
StormTheFront

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:39:57 PM

I'm sure  devs will bear in mind LOL and keep the CSO out of troubles.
I think if the dev sneezed right now the price could triple  Wink
Give him time, new project, also he announced betting platform next week  Roll Eyes
You are serious? Give him time to sneeze??
This thread is getting pathetic.

Who cares if it is a new project. Who cares what stage development is in.
That doesn't mean that the Dev can't post "Hello".

Lovethecoins is right.
That would really help.
If the Dev would make an appearance a little more often.

Considering everything that is happening with Legal issues, and LOL crumbling, and the serious problems that CSO faces..... would be nice to hear his opinion on all of this.
Or even what he plans to do to avoid any of that.

But yeah you're right.... lets give him a few weeks to develop the ability to post his own opinion. Undecided
Also they announced betting platform SHUTDOWN BY LEGAL ISSUES over @ LOL last week Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I'm not so sure anymore.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622801.1460
Looks like doubt and despair are gaining traction over at the LOL camp Cry Cry
That could be rubbing off on us. Our market.
Causing the recent prices @650 for CSO

They have made a whole lot of extremely VALID points over there @ LOLcoin though..... about how a company like Riot, or especially a company like Valve, will almost definitely never allow anything remotely linked with "GAMBLING" to be associated with their videogame. ever.
They will fight until the ends of the earth to shut anything down that brings them bad press, or links them with basically the goal of a coin like this.

Videogames that are as well established as LOL or CS, do not need little startups taking crazy risks with their IP to bring in more players or generate more money.
They have plenty.
And they don't want anyone to mess with that.
Especially with something as controversial, and frowned upon socially, as gambling is.

They also have an obligation to go after and legally pursue anyone infringing on their copyrighted material in any way. Of course. That is the way it works.
I do believe we could just barely avoid that pitfall, by simply not using their copyrighted material. That won't actually be easy, btw.
But the points made about gambling never being allowed or accepted...
Those are some pretty strong arguments too.

Valve will go after anyone trying to link CounterStrike to gambling. And they will win.

We may need to rethink our strategy. Big time. Undecided
cscoin (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:55:30 PM

All money goes to some hyped coins like uro and via this week, that's why CSO started dip. Please don't be panic and chase the market.
yampi

Activity: 433

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:03:57 PM

I think if the dev sneezed right now the price could triple  Wink
Give him time, new project, also he announced betting platform next week  Roll Eyes
You are serious? Give him time to sneeze??
This thread is getting pathetic.

Who cares if it is a new project. Who cares what stage development is in.
That doesn't mean that the Dev can't post "Hello".

Lovethecoins is right.
That would really help.
If the Dev would make an appearance a little more often.

Considering everything that is happening with Legal issues, and LOL crumbling, and the serious problems that CSO faces..... would be nice to hear his opinion on all of this.
Or even what he plans to do to avoid any of that.

But yeah you're right.... lets give him a few weeks to develop the ability to post his own opinion. Undecided
Also they announced betting platform SHUTDOWN BY LEGAL ISSUES over @ LOL last week Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I'm not so sure anymore.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622801.1460
Looks like doubt and despair are gaining traction over at the LOL camp Cry Cry
That could be rubbing off on us. Our market.
Causing the recent prices @650 for CSO

They have made a whole lot of extremely VALID points over there @ LOLcoin though..... about how a company like Riot, or especially a company like Valve, will almost definitely never allow anything remotely linked with "GAMBLING" to be associated with their videogame. ever.
They will fight until the ends of the earth to shut anything down that brings them bad press, or links them with basically the goal of a coin like this.

Videogames that are as well established as LOL or CS, do not need little startups taking crazy risks with their IP to bring in more players or generate more money.
They have plenty.
And they don't want anyone to mess with that.
Especially with something as controversial, and frowned upon socially, as gambling is.

They also have an obligation to go after and legally pursue anyone infringing on their copyrighted material in any way. Of course. That is the way it works.
I do believe we could just barely avoid that pitfall, by simply not using their copyrighted material. That won't actually be easy, btw.
But the points made about gambling never being allowed or accepted...
Those are some pretty strong arguments too.

Valve will go after anyone trying to link CounterStrike to gambling. And they will win.

We may need to rethink our strategy. Big time. Undecided

We can call the gambling, punishment game.
Someone can make a video like counter strike for kids named gambling punishment game for kids.
All joking aside (for now)
No need to unlink gambling from this coin.
The coin can operate in a tor website if Valve tries to take thread down.
Dev can implement Nite or Dark send or an anymous transaction feature and nobody will be in fear of Saxton Hale skydiving right down while screaming his own name to their house and beating the living hell out of them with his bare hands.
StormTheFront

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:08:33 PM

All money goes to some hyped coins like uro and via this week, that's why CSO started dip. Please don't be panic and chase the market.
This is very true.
That is definitely making the situation much worse than it is.
Darkcoin is making a come back too, and that coin has serious draw. There are actually quite a few recently.

However, I for one am still concerned about the legal issues a tiny bit.... but more so the fact that gambling and counterstrike will never go together without serious opposition by Valve.
Can you at least tell us that you and the LOL camp are busy behind the scenes brainstorming a solution to all of this??
Even if it is a lie?? hahaha

You must have some thoughts or opinions about all of this legal stuff?

Again, I totally backup what the Dev is saying about other coins making an attractive jump recently.
Obviously people are not making huge daily profits here... so they jump ship to where they think they can.
They will be back if we can fix this.
That is not the entire reason obviously, but it is making things much worse temporarily. Don't panic.
Rnbin

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 10:50:06 PM

Will there be any prevention against cheaters during these betting matches ?
StormTheFront

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:08:16 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2014, 09:44:00 AM by StormTheFront

Will there be any prevention against cheaters during these betting matches ?
I would imagine as much as can be provided.

There is plenty of anti-cheating software available. It would make sense to even have an admin monitoring matches.
This is CounterStrike after all that we are talking about.
We all know there are cheaters.
And ways to cheat.

But at the end of the day, I am sure you will have the ability to choose how much risk you take all by yourself.
And play against friends, on trusted servers.

In short, everything that applies to CounterStrike today. Already.

Unless you fly to CAL or something, and only ever play LAN, you cannot ever 100% avoid or prevent cheating all of the time.
The community has had 15 years or so to come up with solutions though.
I am sure the Dev will probably use some of those?

That is a great question. Maybe the Dev can expand on that with anything that is actually planned. I cannot comment on that.
But I wouldn't be too worried about that one. Smiley
Play with friends.
It is better that way to begin with.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: