Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:35:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Next American Gold Rush! ⋆⋆⋆⋆฿itcoin฿udz⋆⋆⋆⋆  (Read 13692 times)
BitcoinBudz (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

I smoke one in the morning, I smoke one in the nit

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 01:38:53 AM

I'm guessing the dude behind this has the initials Z.S. and may not be located in the USoA.

EDIT: My findings have been verified and his initials are Z.S.

Need VISA Gift Card that works internationally, I bought a vanilla visa thinking I could do some online shopping from a company overseas and it will not allow it.
I need the card to have 150$ on it thanks let me know if you can help me.

Escrow or no go

Hi

I can give you a Mastercard virtual prepaid card loaded with your desired amount.

It can be used for  :

- online shopping (worldwide accepted)
- any other online payment (where MasterCard is accepted)

You will get the following details delivered to your email :

- 16 Digit Virtual Credit Card Number
- 3 Digit CVV2/CVC2 Code
- Expiry Date (mm/year)
- Pin code (required to acces your online statement)
- Online panel to check your transactions (login with your vcc and pin code)

Check my thread here :  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=668913

It needs to work in the UK, do you accept escrow?

Now, if Z.S. were growing Pando via a hydro system stretched across the pond from the UK to Cali, I say it's a go.

Sir I am rather confused what you are talking about, am I that high or are you speaking utter nonsense?

BitcoinBudz- On Counterparty -Ticker: BUDZ

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 03:04:07 AM

I'm guessing the dude behind this has the initials Z.S. and may not be located in the USoA.

EDIT: My findings have been verified and his initials are Z.S.

Need VISA Gift Card that works internationally, I bought a vanilla visa thinking I could do some online shopping from a company overseas and it will not allow it.
I need the card to have 150$ on it thanks let me know if you can help me.

Escrow or no go

Hi

I can give you a Mastercard virtual prepaid card loaded with your desired amount.

It can be used for  :

- online shopping (worldwide accepted)
- any other online payment (where MasterCard is accepted)

You will get the following details delivered to your email :

- 16 Digit Virtual Credit Card Number
- 3 Digit CVV2/CVC2 Code
- Expiry Date (mm/year)
- Pin code (required to acces your online statement)
- Online panel to check your transactions (login with your vcc and pin code)

Check my thread here :  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=668913

It needs to work in the UK, do you accept escrow?

Now, if Z.S. were growing Pando via a hydro system stretched across the pond from the UK to Cali, I say it's a go.

Sir I am rather confused what you are talking about, am I that high or are you speaking utter nonsense?

I had three people request of me to look into you, whereupon I replied to all three that I didn't have time to do such. I opted to allocate a few seconds (literally) and...

http://who.godaddy.com/whoisstd.aspx?domain=bitcoinbudz.com&prog_id=GoDaddy&k=gyPMES6Mx5faVx2FfbNmTzj94Ae%2fzXKiTKZx3EZ%2flX3FAeMDgILs%2frV9GtOilcIj

Now, I don't know what killer shit you grow, but try not to smoke it all up at one sitting.  Grin The last dude that pull that stunt forgot what state he was in, whereas the killer shit your grow and smoke caused you to forget what continent your on.

Levelcoin, why did you edit your post from saying you just woke up from California, USA to Michigan, USA
BitcoinBudz (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 03:25:13 AM

I swear on everything I love I do not own that website, I chose this name on a whim. And if you would have actually read through the thread I have provided my I.D to a couple of members already Smiley.

Also feel free to ask me questions and not other people it saves space on the thread and I promise you no one knows more about me then me lol I dono why this guy did not just ask the question in the first place instead of beating around the bush, it does no one any good and adds clutter Sad

floatyfish

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 03:37:43 AM

RiverBoatBTC verified him actually:

Have been approached by OP for verification of identity. He will be sending me a picture of his I.D. one of him holding his I.D. and the picture of his grow op permission slip lol? Not sure what they are called.

Identity Verified, everything looks good. The only thing that came up was a misdemeanor offense for weed 9 years ago in a different state. The OP told me about this and did not try to hide it. The grow op license check out with the municipality, and is able to have 100 plants the limit can be raised for each patient he accepts. He also showed me his wife's caregiver status which allows them to add another 100 plants if they wished to.

This is just a Identity Verification and license check that is all.

Thank you for you business, it was a pleasure. Good luck on your security.

If you feel like donating: 1NtgJf4znCsA5GJDCbqtowHL2143WyqLkC
st4nl3y
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 10:59:14 AM

Have been approached by OP for verification of identity. He will be sending me a picture of his I.D. one of him holding his I.D. and the picture of his grow op permission slip lol? Not sure what they are called.

Identity Verified, everything looks good. The only thing that came up was a misdemeanor offense for weed 9 years ago in a different state. The OP told me about this and did not try to hide it. The grow op license check out with the municipality, and is able to have 100 plants the limit can be raised for each patient he accepts. He also showed me his wife's caregiver status which allows them to add another 100 plants if they wished to.

I can also confirm OP is a genuine grower Wink

EDIT: But seriously tho, please consider topping up the plants, you will double your yield, if not triple.
BitcoinBudz (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 02:10:05 PM

I can also confirm OP is a genuine grower Wink

EDIT: But seriously tho, please consider topping up the plants, you will double your yield, if not triple.

I am its about that time to do the first one Smiley, sorry about not getting back to you about message I am putting togther some realistic numbers.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 04:40:48 PM

I swear on everything I love I do not own that website, I chose this name on a whim. And if you would have actually read through the thread I have provided my I.D to a couple of members already Smiley.

Also feel free to ask me questions and not other people it saves space on the thread and I promise you no one knows more about me then me lol I dono why this guy did not just ask the question in the first place instead of beating around the bush, it does no one any good and adds clutter Sad

Fair enough, bud.

Are you located in the UK or live in California, having never been to the UK?
BitcoinBudz (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 05:19:47 PM

Never been to the U.K.

The seed banks I use are located in the U.K.. I do not buy from the local shops because I have had bad experiences with seeds. To be exact 1/10 seeds popped, the problem is they sit on the shelf for long periods of time before people buy them. I know the seed banks in U.K. cycle through seeds at a good rate and give away the old seeds for free. Last time I got a bad batch of seeds from Attitude I wrote a email and they sent me the 10 I bought plus 10 more for free.

Thats why I was looking for a gift card that works in the U.K. Hope this clears up the U.K thing for you.
https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/   AKA attitude seeds

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 05:46:01 PM

Never been to the U.K.

The seed banks I use are located in the U.K.. I do not buy from the local shops because I have had bad experiences with seeds. To be exact 1/10 seeds popped, the problem is they sit on the shelf for long periods of time before people buy them. I know the seed banks in U.K. cycle through seeds at a good rate and give away the old seeds for free. Last time I got a bad batch of seeds from Attitude I wrote a email and they sent me the 10 I bought plus 10 more for free.

Thats why I was looking for a gift card that works in the U.K. Hope this clears up the U.K thing for you.
https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/   AKA attitude seeds

Are you saying that you are not this guy? https://www.linkedin.com/pub/zarren-spry/29/55b/431
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 06:01:17 PM

If you're in California, then why do you have your time zone set for the UK?
BitcoinBudz (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 06:08:50 PM

Well Dick Tracy if I have never been to the U.K how could I possibly be that person? I am not saying anything, I am telling you with 100% that is not me.

Let me repeat for you
That is not me

Here in case you missed the first 2 times

THAT IS NOT ME

and if you missed it that time might want to re-read

This question has been addressed, if you do not like the answer tough titty. I will not respond to any more questions about me being located in U.K or being anyone with the initials Z.S. I have covered it and proven to other members otherwise.
If you would like to talk about other matters have at it.

FYI tardo the defualt time when you register on the forum is U.K. time.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 06:40:00 PM

Well Dick Tracy if I have never been to the U.K how could I possibly be that person? I am not saying anything, I am telling you with 100% that is not me.

Let me repeat for you
That is not me

THAT IS NOT ME

This question has been addressed, if you do not like the answer tough titty. I will not respond to any more questions about me being located in U.K or being anyone with the initials Z.S. I have covered it and proven to other members otherwise.

Ergo, why I tricked your smoked-up brain into throwing that back at me. So, you're telling us that you, while smoked-up, opt to calculate the time replies are posted oppose to taking 10 seconds to set your time preferences to PST? Mes thinks that a satochi bag of Satoshi Gold is way too much for one person to handle.
BitcoinBudz (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 06:44:11 PM

Let me repeat for you
That is not me

THAT IS NOT ME

Ergo, why I tricked your smoked-up brain into throwing that back at me. So, you're telling us that you, while smoked-up, opt to calculate the time replies are posted oppose to taking 10 seconds to set your time preferences to PST? Mes thinks that a satochi bag of Satoshi Gold is way too much for one person to handle.

You are not going to troll me you psychotic drunk. I am done responding to anything you have to say, anyone else is free to ask questions Smiley

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 08:09:45 PM

Greenwich time should be the default for such forums i think. When i register an account i mostly dont bother to set up anything, only want to post. Maybe i add things later or change the timezone when it disturbs me for some reason. Only saying.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
BitcoinBudz (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 11:27:55 PM

Have around 900 shares not spoken for yet Smiley let me know if you are interested in purchasing some.

st4nl3y
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 11:33:34 PM

Greenwich time should be the default for such forums i think. When i register an account i mostly dont bother to set up anything, only want to post. Maybe i add things later or change the timezone when it disturbs me for some reason. Only saying.

Yea, me too. I never changed my timezone here, I registered in UK and I am in Poland now, but my local time is still 2h behind my actual time. Does it bother me? not really, not until I might have a reason to change it.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 05:09:53 AM

Let me repeat for you
That is not me

THAT IS NOT ME

You are not going to troll me you psychotic drunk. I am done responding to anything you have to say, anyone else is free to ask questions Smiley

So, when somebody comes along and asks hard questions, they're psychotic drunks, eh?

I've already proved that this is your site and Zarren Spry is you:

http://who.godaddy.com/whoisstd.aspx?domain=bitcoinbudz.com&prog_id=GoDaddy&k=gyPMES6Mx5faVx2FfbNmTzj94Ae%2fzXKiTKZx3EZ%2flX3FAeMDgILs%2frV9GtOilcIj

jrmg

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:59:30 PM

Have around 900 shares not spoken for yet Smiley let me know if you are interested in purchasing some.

Is this all 5000 BUDZ shares for selling? Then you have another 1500 with different asset name for yourself?
BitcoinBudz (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 04:08:55 PM

Is this all 5000 BUDZ shares for selling? Then you have another 1500 with different asset name for yourself?

Nope those 1500 shares will NEVER be issued so they can never be sold. They are all mine lol I seen no point in creating shares that will never be sold or traded.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:41:37 PM

I thought I would never see the day that growing weed would be so unprofitable that one would have to resort to garner funding to sustain an ongoing endeavor.

Expenses:

• Seeds
  • Dirt
  • Water
  • Light
  • Containers

Water in California, I understand. Seeds purchased from a UK website that the OP controls perplexes me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: