Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:50:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Next American Gold Rush! ⋆⋆⋆⋆฿itcoin฿udz⋆⋆⋆⋆  (Read 13692 times)
BitcoinBudz (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

I smoke one in the morning, I smoke one in the nit

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 11:48:21 PM

Are you following SEC investor regulations? If not this could end badly, especially since it involves illegal drugs (still illegal on the federal level).

I'm pretty sure asking for investments for cannabis production is illegal even in colorado.

We area aware of what we are doing thanks for concern, How many companys on this board follow SEC regulations? Please if you can find one, I would love to see it.

BitcoinBudz- On Counterparty -Ticker: BUDZ

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinBudz (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 01:33:00 PM

Yesterday was shopping day Smiley

Purchased 1 Reverse osmosis water filter - This keeps unwanted particles and sediments out of the water. I am on well water so this is a huge factor.
1 1000 Watt HPS/MH Kit with cool tube reflector
1 Cool tube reflector
Rootbastic- Nutes
20 LB Co2 tank
Co2 Tester
New PH/Temp Pen
Ph pen calibration fluid
Reflective roll
2 Air pumps
3 Air stones
25ft tubing.

Kushedout
Legendary

Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 04:33:22 PM

Yes, he has team of lawyers and lobbyists working 24/7 to insure ฿itcoin฿udz is fully compliant with SEC regulation.

Are you following SEC investor regulations? If not this could end badly, especially since it involves illegal drugs (still illegal on the federal level).

I'm pretty sure asking for investments for cannabis production is illegal even in colorado.

BitcoinBudz, best of luck to you and your operation. I am not invested (yet), but so far, I like the update posts and progress you have been making.

Are discounted shares still available?

BitcoinBudz (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 04:46:10 PM

This is not a exact number so do not hurt me please I do not have my numbers on this PC. I think we are 1500 out of 5000 public shares sold. Discounts are still available for block purchases, not as much of a discount as the first offered but I will offer a deal depending on the amount purchased. 
Thanks for your support!

BitcoinBudz (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 05:10:33 PM

We area aware of what we are doing thanks for concern, How many companys on this board follow SEC regulations? Please if you can find one, I would love to see it.
Almost 100% don't follow it, but that doesn't make it right. There's been many cases of the SEC busting illegal Bitcoin investment operations. And the SEC comes down hard when they do, they'll make up 20 other reasons why what you're doing is illegal. If the SEC catches wind of this they'll have federal cops at your door step. There's about a 0% chance of them allowing you to have an IPO if you did contact them.

I personally think growing weed in Colorado is fine, but it's super dangerous to solicit investments in public.

That's why my information is not public, I have taken steps to prevent such results. I do find it odd that you are just addressing my IPO out of all of them, when cannabit is doing the exact same thing. Is there a reason why you are addressing this directly at me? If so please let me know so I can clear it up for you. If not I find the whole talk of feds rather souring :/

NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:08:15 PM

Just stay safe, OP.
BitcoinBudz (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:34:19 AM

Just stay safe, OP.

Will do Smiley

BitcoinBudz (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 12:11:25 AM

Will check my messages and post daily but going on vaca for the 4th Smiley Happy holidays to everyone be safe!

BitcoinBudz (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 02:12:30 PM

Had a PM asking about expansion options. The only reason we did not ask for more money to build a warehouse was I did not think the BTC community would open to a 50k+ project at this point.

If we were to expand we would buy a Metal Building something like this but not the exact one
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Duro-BEAM-Steel-30x50x14-Metal-Building-Kit-Factory-DiRECT-New-Garage-Workshop-/291173358949?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43cb48dd65

It would take about 15k+ to build out the inside, Walls, pipes, electric so forth.

The deposit on the land itself would be 5-15k, we would have it set up so we are paying directly to the land owner ever month no banks needed. Think its called owner financing?

Another 10k In lights

5k In aero building supplies.

2k In plant food.

Drilling a well 1k

The cost of brining electricity to site Huh?? depends on if its on the lot already or not.

Septic 3k

Sure there is much more but that Is just a rough gestimate.

On a side note, the seeds  babies Cheesy are now in the cloner Smiley will take pictures when I get a chance.

BitcoinBudz (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 12:29:10 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2014, 07:54:25 PM by BitcoinBudz

Babies

floatyfish

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 12:24:13 AM

On the way to buying some shares...CounterParty really needs to hire some information architects to redesign that site.

If you feel like donating: 1NtgJf4znCsA5GJDCbqtowHL2143WyqLkC
BitcoinBudz (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:41:11 AM

On the way to buying some shares...CounterParty really needs to hire some information architects to redesign that site.

We have been trying to tell them that, it is better then what it was and they are trying.

And thank you for your support!

BitcoinBudz (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:51:07 AM

Would also like to say congrats to the people in New York State!
http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/07/health/new-york-medical-marijuana/

Another medical state to ad to the list!

BitcoinBudz (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 07:27:24 PM

More great news today

First legal sales in WA state

http://blog.norml.org/2014/07/08/washington-state-licensed-retail-cannabis-sales-begin/

Oregon going for legal.
http://blog.norml.org/2014/07/03/oregon-marijuana-initiative-backers-turn-in-145000-signatures-for-proposed-2014-ballot-measure/

dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 08:10:26 PM

Why can I not find your listing on counterparty?
BitcoinBudz (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 10:08:57 PM

Make sure you put all Capital letters BUDZ

floatyfish

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:11:51 PM

Looks like Counterparty lost my funds  Angry I was looking forward to investing in this too.

If you feel like donating: 1NtgJf4znCsA5GJDCbqtowHL2143WyqLkC
BitcoinBudz (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:30:46 PM

Looks like Counterparty lost my funds  Angry I was looking forward to investing in this too.

Have you contacted the counterparty admin? I am going to look to see the transaction.

If anyone else wants to buy shares I will just send you them and we can do it like that untill the counterparty issue is sorted out.

bitlind

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:57:15 PM

Have you contacted the counterparty admin? I am going to look to see the transaction.

If anyone else wants to buy shares I will just send you them and we can do it like that untill the counterparty issue is sorted out.

Escrow.

Been following your progress, as a fellow operator I enjoy your progress.  Take more pics man!
BitcoinBudz (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 12:01:19 AM

Escrow.

Been following your progress, as a fellow operator I enjoy your progress.  Take more pics man!

Sure will, holidays have just been making things kinda crazy.

If you have any problems with counterparty dev@counterparty.co for help. I just posted in the offical thread so they are aware of whats going on.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: