Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:27:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Next American Gold Rush! ⋆⋆⋆⋆฿itcoin฿udz⋆⋆⋆⋆  (Read 13697 times)
jrmg

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 02:06:18 PM

Sad someone like to do that for few bitcoins, he dont even earn much money. But "drugs" and bitcoin what else we can wait, must only learn Cheesy
This is not first and not last time if he steal coins in decentralized system. Maybe time start think how community can offer better way to trust new business, centralized trust page for business starter who want verify their identity..?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 03:50:14 PM

Sad someone like to do that for few bitcoins, he dont even earn much money. But "drugs" and bitcoin what else we can wait, must only learn Cheesy
This is not first and not last time if he steal coins in decentralized system. Maybe time start think how community can offer better way to trust new business, centralized trust page for business starter who want verify their identity..?

He sold over 60% of the shares... over $6,000USD at the time. He needs to respond as soon as possible.  This is a serious crime and with or without the identification, it won't be that hard to find out detailed information about him. 

I for one, will be giving him until the end of the month (more than enough time) to clear matters up before I put in a hard effort to get to the bottom of this.

jrmg

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 04:05:31 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2014, 04:15:56 PM by jrmg

He sold over 60% of the shares... over $6,000USD at the time. He needs to respond as soon as possible.  This is a serious crime and with or without the identification, it won't be that hard to find out detailed information about him.  

I for one, will be giving him until the end of the month (more than enough time) to clear matters up before I put in a hard effort to get to the bottom of this.

$6k is much but still he have good opportunity steal much more if want. (if this is scam) Why not add growing and tell making 4x more next time and selling 4x more shares. 24k$ sounds much better than $6k.

This RiverboatBTC who identify him have -4 trust points here also..

RiverBoatBTC verified him actually:

Have been approached by OP for verification of identity. He will be sending me a picture of his I.D. one of him holding his I.D. and the picture of his grow op permission slip lol? Not sure what they are called.

Identity Verified, everything looks good. The only thing that came up was a misdemeanor offense for weed 9 years ago in a different state. The OP told me about this and did not try to hide it. The grow op license check out with the municipality, and is able to have 100 plants the limit can be raised for each patient he accepts. He also showed me his wife's caregiver status which allows them to add another 100 plants if they wished to.

This is just a Identity Verification and license check that is all.

Thank you for you business, it was a pleasure. Good luck on your security.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=261927

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/legal-not-a-loan-cali-business-op.333475/page-2
Here can still see pictures..
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2014, 06:06:15 PM

Have been approached by OP for verification of identity. He will be sending me a picture of his I.D. one of him holding his I.D. and the picture of his grow op permission slip lol? Not sure what they are called.

Identity Verified, everything looks good. The only thing that came up was a misdemeanor offense for weed 9 years ago in a different state. The OP told me about this and did not try to hide it. The grow op license check out with the municipality, and is able to have 100 plants the limit can be raised for each patient he accepts. He also showed me his wife's caregiver status which allows them to add another 100 plants if they wished to.

So riverboat was a user who registered on BCT 3 months earlier than this project was presented. I cant see how this was a valid verification. I hope everyone who invested only invested play money.

I wont invest anymore anywhere where the identification isnt checked by a really trusted forum member. Recently i dropped the idea investing in kongzi because the owner doesnt want to let him verify by a trusted forum owner. I would have invested more than he already collected though. I think verifying would enable each issuer for the bigger investors. If someone choses not to, or only use service that are so new that they dont have any trust so far, then they stop themselves from that possibility. Its too fishy if someone is doing that.

By the way... theres another project cannabit that is working fine and pays good dividends. They have a licence to grow too. I believe the issuer here didnt even have one as far as i remember. Maybe thats why he cant get his hands on a computer. Smiley

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 06:13:34 PM

He sold over 60% of the shares... over $6,000USD at the time. He needs to respond as soon as possible.  This is a serious crime and with or without the identification, it won't be that hard to find out detailed information about him.  

$6k is much but still he have good opportunity steal much more if want. (if this is scam) Why not add growing and tell making 4x more next time and selling 4x more shares. 24k$ sounds much better than $6k.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=261927

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/legal-not-a-loan-cali-business-op.333475/page-2
Here can still see pictures..

I agree.  6k is a drop in the bucket compared to the potential of actually running this business right and/or keeping 'the game' going.  Maybe (hopefully) it's a misunderstanding and he for some reason hasn't been able to get to a computer.  Either way, he needs to address it sooner rather than later and definitely before month's end.
Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 06:27:18 PM

So riverboat was a user who registered on BCT 3 months earlier than this project was presented. I cant see how this was a valid verification. I hope everyone who invested only invested play money.

I wont invest anymore anywhere where the identification isnt checked by a really trusted forum member. Recently i dropped the idea investing in kongzi because the owner doesnt want to let him verify by a trusted forum owner. I would have invested more than he already collected though. I think verifying would enable each issuer for the bigger investors. If someone choses not to, or only use service that are so new that they dont have any trust so far, then they stop themselves from that possibility. Its too fishy if someone is doing that.

By the way... theres another project cannabit that is working fine and pays good dividends. They have a licence to grow too. I believe the issuer here didnt even have one as far as i remember. Maybe thats why he cant get his hands on a computer. Smiley

I believe a securities exchange is opening up very very soon that works to make sure that all securities owners are heavily screened and researched into.  

OP claimed to have had an actual grower's license, one that was supposedly verified by RiverboatBTC, but I haven't received anything yet that shows proof of this.
jrmg

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 09:13:04 PM

I try find pictures with google search but looks like same pictures cant find if not behind some closed or possible view after register.
Also all first pictures have BitcoinBudz paper. So anyway he have lot of growing stuff and even some kind of computer software. This all not sounds scam or someone who need to steal $6000 and do big work for get all looking trusted and leave with small money. Maybe we have hope and he come online sooner or later Smiley
floatyfish

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 09:15:40 PM

If he doesn't emerge by Monday I'm going to contact RiverboatBTC and see if he can shed some light on the situation.

If you feel like donating: 1NtgJf4znCsA5GJDCbqtowHL2143WyqLkC
jrmg

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 07:40:12 AM

If he doesn't emerge by Monday I'm going to contact RiverboatBTC and see if he can shed some light on the situation.
I sent already saturday or so but no answer. So scam 99.9% sure  Sad
Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 10:08:41 PM

Running out of time.

Would appreciate a response from BitcoinBudz and/or RiverboatBTC here.
Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 03:40:37 PM

Calling all people that are involved or had any previous contact with the OP to post here and share their stories and experiences.

I will be setting up a new thread tomorrow and will hope to have a private investigator shortly.

Right now, we have two pieces of identification provided from RiverboatBTC but are not the ones that he claimed to have had.

Hopefully this leads us down the right path to finding this guy and having our stolen funds returned.

We will be looking to fully press charges if a quick and reasonable solution is not made shortly.

Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 03:46:48 PM

Right now, we are under the assumption that the OP (BitcoinBudz) is in posession of over $8,000USD worth of BTC given to him under false pre-tenses.

jrmg

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:27:47 AM

Right now, we are under the assumption that the OP (BitcoinBudz) is in posession of over $8,000USD worth of BTC given to him under false pre-tenses.

I buy 220 shares. I dont remember bitcoin price in that time but it was high and if i remember right that cost 2BTC or something. I buy via private messages and not used counterwallet but i dont understand ask any proof of him identity.
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 10:36:32 PM

I turned everything I saved over to DD, which was a I.D. I tend not to save every little thing people send me or I would have 50tb's in cluttered storage. That is the only reason I can figure I can not find the pictures of his license or his wife's.

floatyfish

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 12:42:45 AM

Who and/or what is DD?

I turned everything I saved over to DD, which was a I.D. I tend not to save every little thing people send me or I would have 50tb's in cluttered storage. That is the only reason I can figure I can not find the pictures of his license or his wife's.

If you feel like donating: 1NtgJf4znCsA5GJDCbqtowHL2143WyqLkC
st4nl3y
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 09:47:44 AM

Who and/or what is DD?

user Dogedigital
jrmg

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 10:00:28 AM

Can you still check if can find. Or do you remember part of his name or wife? Last name or anything where we can start. Ofc dont post here public if remember. If you try remember you maybe remember name if you have see ID. Picture memory is sometimes/some peoples have good when you look something like ID what you dont normal do (if not police etc Tongue ) Smiley I will sure pay small bounty if we get connection with this guy or something..
twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 02:12:02 PM

Didn't RiverboatBTC verify his identity  Roll Eyes
Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 02:27:23 PM

Going to be making a new thread in a few minutes.
Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 07:58:54 PM

New info just got released to me.

I will have a summarized report for everyone tonight or tomorrow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: