Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:55:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 »
  Print  
Author Topic: www.gcn.zone or www.gcncoin.com our exchange is called www.ircex.com  (Read 210812 times)
BuyOnTop

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:13:32 AM

Hey Greg! It's management HAS four years experience and advanced charting TOOLS. Listen to your community. Improve your products and start with fixing fkn grammar issues on the homepage.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fruchocs

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:52:34 PM

I've been in the Telegram chat and the Admin are like a bunch of children. I really think gCn needs to unlink them from the CMC Chat 1. By having them linked, it shows you support their terrible behavior.
The gCn Discord is great. Very professional and polite.
This is a link, run by a MrSocial.
https://discord.gg/U56QXej
It would be wise to cut ties with Telegram. There are 500 people on there watching the comedy act and its killing gCn.
Larricb

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:35:30 PM

Cool I wonder what's next on the list? Too bad I can't see the charts on my mobile device. Or scale them down on desktop.

I have some questions Greg so here is your interview.

If you can just answer these would put lots of ppl at ease.

Even with just yes or no answer.

1). Is the UI on exchange gonna stay the same?

2). Is the exchange gonna rebrand the coin to fit exchange? Or exchange to fit coin?

3). Is the games still gonna be apart of gcn with so many negative reviews?

4).Can the games turn into a separate entity and act as partner with gcn instead of them holding the name?

5). Is Uber in Ireland? Or any other car sharing service? If so how do you plant to compete with that?

6). On white paper, says (ipo) did you mean (ico)? as ipo is in stock market.

7). Also white paper doesn't really show the direction of development. It mainly discussed why gCn had a bad time in January and exchange issues. Will there be one that shows the actual outlook and plans of gCn or ircex? And an actual PDF format that's download able?

8.) Any chance of revaling the team behind project? Or do they and you wish to stay private?

9). Will this project ever be on a referral based platform to gain more users?

10). Will there ever be a possibility to stake this coin on exchange to create a strong hold value? As well as receiving a dividend sort of payout for holding like other exchanges have?

11). Do you feel 100% confident that your team could handle lots of users?

12). With google banning ads soon, will there be other ways for you to advertise besides word of mouth?

13). gCn is a lot harder to calculate price for ppl. Is there a way to add usd price next to coin price so newer ppl can quickly adapt?

14). Do you think all the projects gCn is working on at the moment are necessary for gCn and or ircex to be successful? And how would you weigh the balance of importance of other projects vs exchange?

15). Do you see ircex and gCn as being successful? If so do you think it's keeping up with other technology, competition, and projects in it's space?

So here is a small questionaire/ interview from some of the questions me and some of community members have.

It would be great to hear some responses as it will give ppl  including myself a better idea about the project so we can reevaluate our investments.

I understand your busy. But this all is apart of the process.
Also there are ppl that are always willing to help for free. And we mention it all the time. So if it's overwhelming feel free to contact us all who have asked.

Thanks for reading

Sincerely,
An investor
Greglab (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1472
Merit: 1001

www.gcn.zone

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 08:26:29 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2018, 08:58:56 PM by Greglab

Hi Larricb,
Thanks for the questions.
I will put some brief answers below.
Best
Greg

Cool I wonder what's next on the list? Too bad I can't see the charts on my mobile device. Or scale them down on desktop.

We are not planning to change the user interface on the exchange at the moment.

2). Is the exchange gonna rebrand the coin to fit exchange? Or exchange to fit coin?
Decisions are made for different reasons after a discussion with the guys here.
I expect to see no changes here in the short term. We were asked to put the gCn logo on
the frontpage of the exchange by users. We will do that. The main purpose of the exchange
is to be sure we have an option we are in control of.

We will look at the games once we have dealt with issues on the exchange.

4).Can the games turn into a separate entity and act as partner with gcn instead of them holding the name?
See 3)

5). Is Uber in Ireland? Or any other car sharing service? If so how do you plant to compete with that?
We will return to GCar probably after the games. Uber and My Taxi are in Ireland.

That is a typo. It should read ICO (initial coin offering).

7). Also white paper doesn't really show the direction of development. It mainly discussed why gCn had a bad time in January and exchange issues. Will there be one that shows the actual outlook and plans of gCn or ircex? And an actual PDF format that's download able?
This is something we will return to again ok. Maybe after the games are looked at.

8.) Any chance of revaling the team behind project? Or do they and you wish to stay private?
They aren't interested in chatting etc. I guess it's not their thing.

Again a good idea. There is always a list of jobs and maintenance work to be done. Maybe we will get to that.
The exchange was a big undertaking. We felt it was important.

10). Will there ever be a possibility to stake this coin on exchange to create a strong hold value? As well as receiving a dividend sort of payout for holding like other exchanges have?
I'm not sure I follow this question. We don't encourage people to leave their cryptocurrency on exchanges. The safe move
and advantage of cryptocurrency is that you can hold it yourself.

I'm not aware of any issue handling volume. I see no issue here.

12). With google banning ads soon, will there be other ways for you to advertise besides word of mouth?
There are always companies who will accept advertising money. I feel we will always find takers.

13). gCn is a lot harder to calculate price for ppl. Is there a way to add usd price next to coin price so newer ppl can quickly adapt?
Another nice idea ok. Maybe in the future.

14). Do you think all the projects gCn is working on at the moment are necessary for gCn and or ircex to be successful? And how would you weigh the balance of importance of other projects vs exchange?
There is no certain answer here. We do know that having our own exchange means we have better control.

15). Do you see ircex and gCn as being successful? If so do you think it's keeping up with other technology, competition, and projects in it's space?
The guys at the start waited over three years for some profit. We were pleased they were rewarded. We can only say we will do our
best and hopefully we will see some positive growth this year. Maybe crypto will have another boom this year. Time will tell.

So here is a small questionaire/ interview from some of the questions me and some of community members have.

It would be great to hear some responses as it will give ppl  including myself a better idea about the project so we can reevaluate our investments.

Also there are ppl that are always willing to help for free. And we mention it all the time. So if it's overwhelming feel free to contact us all who have asked. At the moment actual trading feedback on the exchange would be good. (we have loads of feedback on layout etc to process).

We always welcome people who open their own gCn activity. We don't have to be in control. We will be happy to help promote.

Thanks for reading

Sincerely,
An investor

Join www.daddycow.com when we have enough users we will accept gCn coin as payment for advertisements
Larricb

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:19:31 PM

Hi Larricb,
Thanks for the questions.
I will put some brief answers below.
Best
Greg

We are not planning to change the user interface on the exchange at the moment.

Decisions are made for different reasons after a discussion with the guys here.
I expect to see no changes here in the short term. We were asked to put the gCn logo on
the frontpage of the exchange by users. We will do that. The main purpose of the exchange
is to be sure we have an option we are in control of.

We will look at the games once we have dealt with issues on the exchange.

See 3)

We will return to GCar probably after the games. Uber and My Taxi are in Ireland.

That is a typo. It should read ICO (initial coin offering).

This is something we will return to again ok. Maybe after the games are looked at.

They aren't interested in chatting etc. I guess it's not their thing.

Again a good idea. There is always a list of jobs and maintenance work to be done. Maybe we will get to that.
The exchange was a big undertaking. We felt it was important.

I'm not sure I follow this question. We don't encourage people to leave their cryptocurrency on exchanges. The safe move
and advantage of cryptocurrency is that you can hold it yourself.

I'm not aware of any issue handling volume. I see no issue here.

There are always companies who will accept advertising money. I feel we will always find takers.

Another nice idea ok. Maybe in the future.

There is no certain answer here. We do know that having our own exchange means we have better control.

The guys at the start waited over three years for some profit. We were pleased they were rewarded. We can only say we will do our
best and hopefully we will see some positive growth this year. Maybe crypto will have another boom this year. Time will tell.

Also there are ppl that are always willing to help for free. And we mention it all the time. So if it's overwhelming feel free to contact us all who have asked. At the moment actual trading feedback on the exchange would be good. (we have loads of feedback on layout etc to process).

We always welcome people who open their own gCn activity. We don't have to be in control. We will be happy to help promote.

Thanks for reading

Sincerely,
An investor

Thanks for taking time to answer it was really helpful.
I appreciate it.
Fruchocs

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:02:06 PM

This was just posted on the Discord. Cool.
Watch "GCN Coin - New Exchange and more" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/mC7ovkBRShA
Larricb

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:07:06 AM

Cryptopia opened Doge pairs.
Greglab (OP)
Legendary

www.gcn.zone

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 11:23:03 AM
Merited by gulachov (1)

Cryptopia opened Doge pairs.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=GCN_DOGE

Good news.
Best
Greg

Join www.daddycow.com when we have enough users we will accept gCn coin as payment for advertisements
coin8coin

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:12:22 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 11:28:36 PM by coin8coin

Hello, anyone have the latest blockchain data for download...

it's first time I download the wallet and need to wait for a long time to sync since theres' 200 weeks data need to download !!!
gulachov

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:02:03 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2018, 05:32:53 AM by gulachov

Greg, do you have any plans on switching to POS - masternodes setup? Asking because if the coin takes off, some bad guys might try to attack 4yo wallet. A lot of things has changed in crypto.

Thanks.
Maverik93

Activity: 155

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:07:24 AM

Greg, do you have any plans on switching to POS - masternodes setup? Asking because if the coin takes off, some bad guys might try to attack 4yo wallet. A lot of things has changed in crypto.

Thanks.
POS can be a great idea imho.
myfamilyisthebest01

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:06:19 PM

quite potential to invest  Kiss
smithpool

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:57:55 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 01:10:48 PM by smithpool

pool GCNcoin http://smithpool.ddns.net

conf for miners (-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://smithpool.ddns.net:3433 -u yourwalletaddress -p c=GCN)

block explorer  http://smithpool.ddns.net/explorer/GCN

discord support and coin request  https://discord.gg/Zy5esd6

low fee .... good job
Greglab (OP)
Legendary

www.gcn.zone

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 12:47:52 PM

pool GCNcoin http://smithpool.ddns.net

conf for miners (-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://smithpool.ddns.net:3033 -u yourwalletaddress -p c=GCN)

block explorer  http://smithpool.ddns.net/explorer/GCN

discord support and coin request  https://discord.gg/Zy5esd6

low fee .... good job

Hi Matthew,

There are some complaints about your pool.

Can you comment.
Many Thanks
Greg

Greglab (OP)
Legendary

www.gcn.zone

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 06:38:28 PM

Hi, our facebook handle is now https://business.facebook.com/gcncoin We changed it as the old one mentioned GCoin and we are now gCn coin.

Coinhunter2020

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:32:30 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 08:47:14 PM by Coinhunter2020

Dear Greg / dear GCNcoin team,

I see a lot of your efforts in the development of the new exchange (Beta). It looks like it's getting more serious. I might not be the onliest person who is curious about a possible show up of the  GCNcoin Team on Youtube.com .
Is there a possibility to show up on a video telling about the Roadmap, the planns etc.
People recently showed their reviews about GCNcoin, the gcnteam is just missing ;-).

So, could you GCN team make a video to become More visible in the mainstream cryptocommunity?

(Recently these GCN videos were posted last week >>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5KkndGYS4w - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMw1_oadSrw)

Thanks for the efforet reading my post.

Sincerely
Dave
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:31:44 AM

Mobile wallet stalls at block 1003088.

Tried couple times to synch from scratch.
Greglab (OP)
Legendary

www.gcn.zone

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 11:34:02 AM

Hi

My Android wallet won't sync ?  Try this: Go to the Wallet. Go to peer monitor. Take an IP address that is working. Go back to light bikes. Go to settings. Go to trusted peer. Enter that IP address (I use node 206.72.201.77 or 217.115.116.95)
 Remember to wait for the block chain to catch up when using an Android App if it has been closed for a long time or on a new install. This may take 22+ hours on a slow phone.

Also try another wifi connection

best
Greg

brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:04:56 PM

Hi

My Android wallet won't sync ?  Try this: Go to the Wallet. Go to peer monitor. Take an IP address that is working. Go back to light bikes. Go to settings. Go to trusted peer. Enter that IP address (I use node 206.72.201.77 or 217.115.116.95)
 Remember to wait for the block chain to catch up when using an Android App if it has been closed for a long time or on a new install. This may take 22+ hours on a slow phone.

Also try another wifi connection

best
Greg

Thank you for such a fast response!

It was helpful, second node moved further sync process. I use Slots app and there was already first of mentioned peers.

Good luck in developments!
bwashington1

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:22:34 PM

NEW subREDDIT made make sure you guys go take a look and see what you think... please leave some comments and right a sub or two. have a good day everybody and happy trading Smiley

https://www.reddit.com/r/GCNCoin/

and you can also go to www.worldofelctronics.com and there are currently accepting gcn for payments... about 50,000 GCN per 1pound. could be a pretty interesting deal

https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/20746013_1285227394938929_3913172793704662926_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=cf9dd4dc2707270d6ad833e6cd347a0e&oe=5B278BBF
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 »
  Print  

Jump to: