Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:46:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 »
  Print  
Author Topic: www.gcn.zone or www.gcncoin.com our exchange is called www.ircex.com  (Read 210822 times)
Fruchocs

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:12:09 PM

Greg.... SERIOUSLY! What Larric has created is amazing! It shits all over the current page (no offense). You need to that Larric up on this offer and pay him a shit load of gCn for his time and effort!
Im using a lot of these.. '!!!!!!' because you are being handed a new....PROFESSIONAL website on a platter.
Do everyone a favour and update the website.

Show Some respect please. Larric a good man is taking the time to help Greg knowing Greg might not use it.
Greg, also a good man understands Larric is helping and has a lot on his plate. Dont forget who owns GCN.
RESPECT! You are seriously out of touch! The website is a pile of dogshit! The pure lack of disregard to all community members is the reason this coin is going nowhere. If my opinions offend you... GOOD!
Greglab (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1472
Merit: 1001

www.gcn.zone

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 10:00:14 PM

Greg.... SERIOUSLY! What Larric has created is amazing! It shits all over the current page (no offense). You need to that Larric up on this offer and pay him a shit load of gCn for his time and effort!
Im using a lot of these.. '!!!!!!' because you are being handed a new....PROFESSIONAL website on a platter.
Do everyone a favour and update the website.

Show Some respect please. Larric a good man is taking the time to help Greg knowing Greg might not use it.
Greg, also a good man understands Larric is helping and has a lot on his plate. Dont forget who owns GCN.

Hi greenblankut

We do like Larricb's idea's and are looking at ways we can use more of them.
As with everything we do here we discuss ideas with all concerned and find ways
of compromising to accommodate everyone's point of view. There can be less obvious
reasons why we go certain routes. We get sent a lot of idea's and logos etc. When we
receive something we feel is an improvement we will always consider the idea.

We have already used Larricb's picture on one Twitter account and posted his videos.
If we can use other idea's he sends us we will.

There are many other ways people can promote gCn without our direct involvement. This is
something we very much welcome. We expect to reach 25k followers on Facebook this month.

We will have our retail gCn exchange opened in Dublin this month.

We expect to have twenty coins setup on IRCEX too Smiley

Many thanks
Best
Greg

Join www.daddycow.com when we have enough users we will accept gCn coin as payment for advertisements
greenblankut

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:41:59 AM
Last edit: June 07, 2018, 02:22:57 AM by greenblankut

Good Day Greg,

I hope you understand I was telling that guy to show some respect not yourself, although im sure you got that.

There are people in the community that are very excited by the prospects of gcn and ircex. You yourself are held very high in the telegram community.
Like yourself I am an Entrepreneur co-setting up a computer repair business that now has multiple stores.
Although your ventures are far more complex, know the community is behind you and is always willing to support you when we can.

The collaboration of the community has shown some good work and also some average. I have seen that website from Larric and was quite impressed.

The next few months for your team will be very busy. Good Luck and God Speed
alaska2930

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:39:07 AM

Well, Can someone guide me on the process to transfer my GCoins from Cryptopia to another Exchange (SouthXchange) in our case.
I brought the GCoin on Cryptopia with LTC...
crazyhonez000064

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:56:50 AM

For many years the team has had no setbacks and claims supporting a large number of coins, for which they are especially grateful - cryptopia.co.nz  it has a great perspective.
Fruchocs

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:22:21 AM

Good Day Greg,

I hope you understand I was telling that guy to show some respect not yourself, although im sure you got that.

There are people in the community that are very excited by the prospects of gcn and ircex. You yourself are held very high in the telegram community.
Like yourself I am an Entrepreneur co-setting up a computer repair business that now has multiple stores.
Although your ventures are far more complex, know the community is behind you and is always willing to support you when we can.

The collaboration of the community has shown some good work and also some average. I have seen that website from Larric and was quite impressed.

Actually, the Telegram Community are very very unhappy with Greg... you are just sucking up Greg's ass. The FACTS are that Greg is not viewed highly in Telegram ATM. Maybe you should go have a read... maybe you should get your facts straight before blowing false facts around.
Fraking

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:01:43 AM

Good Day Greg,

Actually, the Telegram Community are very very unhappy with Greg... you are just sucking up Greg's ass. The FACTS are that Greg is not viewed highly in Telegram ATM. Maybe you should go have a read... maybe you should get your facts straight before blowing false facts around.
This is what Greg has become and why the community is starting to be unhappy. one example is a gCn community member offered his time and money to promote gCn on his youtube channel and Greg was a dick about it read on below this was the actual post.

"As you are all aware, I started the gcncion YouTube Channel.
I thought it would be great to conduct an interview with Greg to help promote the gcn brand.

Greg was non responsive to this Idea, so I propose he could pre record his answers as audio only, I sent him the questions and explained how I would put it together.
I advised I would create a split screen style interview, me 'live' on one side and a picture of him or a gcn logo on the other.
I wrote the line of questioning word for word so if he sent me the audio, I could easily create an interview that would appear live. I advised I have a Recording  Studio in my home and have many years exp in this area.
I also advised I would send him the final cut for his approval before publishing.

He's reply was....

The gcncoin YouTube Channel does not have enough subscribers and the team does not see any benefit in this.

I replied that I would pay out of my own pocket to promote the interview. Also I reminded him that he stated he supports community driven projects.

So I respectfully asked him to reconsider. All Im asking is to record audio of him answering 4 questions.

He said no and thats it.

It makes me want to stop building the gcn YouTube Channel.

I may not have lots of subscribers, but I started with 0 and it takes time...

He has a community member (me) that is willing to devote time and money into promotions..... and he still says no."

greenblankut

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:36:08 AM

What is it with you people. Most of you are only here to get rich quick.

Its his project, if he says no deal with it and if you dont like that he said no go somewhere else. Dont cry continuously about it.
Hes stated hes priorities at the moment and all I see is people pestering him over the same shit.

The amount of time ive seen him state after the exchange is completed he will be working on marketing and then in the future working on the website is maddening. Whats even more maddening is the amount of time people in the community read this and OVER AND OVER  cry hes not doing anything.
Greglab (OP)
Legendary

www.gcn.zone

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 07:21:31 AM
Last edit: June 07, 2018, 07:37:43 AM by Greglab

What is it with you people. Most of you are only here to get rich quick.

Its his project, if he says no deal with it and if you dont like that he said no go somewhere else. Dont cry continuously about it.
Hes stated hes priorities at the moment and all I see is people pestering him over the same shit.

The amount of time ive seen him state after the exchange is completed he will be working on marketing and then in the future working on the website is maddening. Whats even more maddening is the amount of time people in the community read this and OVER AND OVER  cry hes not doing anything.

Hi greenblankut,

I did follow you ok. We currently spend about 0.8 BTC per month on promotion.

I can see things getting busier after the summer is over.

I use to have four computer shops years ago. I still have an involvement in that end.
It's a great fun business. Good luck with your project Smiley

We receive 100's of gCn communications every day. We try and reply to all of them.
We always run a mile away if there is bad language involved. It is important that communications
are short and to the point. It often takes a lot longer to answer a question than to ask one.
When someone sends ten questions that could take an hour to study and answer.

If someone has a question that requires the need to ask the other guys involved it may take
a week to get their feedback. We all work at different locations and sometimes like to
meetup to discuss ideas.

best
Greg

Join www.daddycow.com when we have enough users we will accept gCn coin as payment for advertisements
Fruchocs

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:22:56 AM

Deleting my comments... censorship.
Larricb

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:01:16 AM

just so others can have a look at what i did i made a website on the weebly system that the current website is on for easier integration. im not a fan of weebly but they can have it. it has a video in desktop version. and has the favicon of gcn coin not just a "w".  check it out here. all links work website is a ready to go website. i linked the white paper to the old white paper as i feel its more professional.

its just on the free hosting and domain plan. but could easily be switched and edited.   the websites need a call to action so people can buy gcn coin. the other site was hosted by wordpress and there team decided that they didn't want to use word press and decided to stay with weebly so i just built one on weebly. i would definitely recommend using the video as it is more unique.

also i recommend changing the name to "global currency network".  it needs a decentralized name or were going to just adopt the name any way. lol

https://globalcoinnetwork.weebly.com/
Lesilencedelamer

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:00:21 AM

just so others can have a look at what i did i made a website on the weebly system that the current website is on for easier integration. im not a fan of weebly but they can have it. it has a video in desktop version. and has the favicon of gcn coin not just a "w".  check it out here. all links work website is a ready to go website. i linked the white paper to the old white paper as i feel its more professional.

its just on the free hosting and domain plan. but could easily be switched and edited.   the websites need a call to action so people can buy gcn coin. the other site was hosted by wordpress and there team decided that they didn't want to use word press and decided to stay with weebly so i just built one on weebly. i would definitely recommend using the video as it is more unique.

also i recommend changing the name to "global currency network".  it needs a decentralized name or were going to just adopt the name any way. lol

Hi larricb , very good job : https://globalcoinnetwork.weebly.com/   Wink
Greglab (OP)
Legendary

www.gcn.zone

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 06:16:43 AM

Hi Larricb,

Many many thanks for your suggestions.
I'm going to push the guys here to implement as many of your ideas as I can

Best
Greg

Larricb

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:44:06 AM

Is the image just a test now? Just to see. I just updated the Weebly site. Made it simpler.
Larricb

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:44:58 AM

I mean I'm glad things are happening I was just wondering
Greglab (OP)
Legendary

www.gcn.zone

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 06:34:48 PM

Hi Larricb,

I have convinced everyone to start implementing some of your idea's.
It takes time to convince people to change habits but I think because your
idea's are good I can make progress.

There are some changes on the front page of www.gcn.zone to get things moving.

Many thanks
Best
Greg

Maverik93

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:44:05 PM

Hi Larricb,

I have convinced everyone to start implementing some of your idea's.
It takes time to convince people to change habits but I think because your
idea's are good I can make progress.

There are some changes on the front page of www.gcn.zone to get things moving.

Many thanks
Best
Greg

I see some changes in your front page, I like it! Is more userfriendly now.

Good job!
Larricb

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:03:06 PM

No problem and I don't need credit. It's your project anything I can do to help out is my pleasure.

I still have some slight feed back if you guys are open to it.

The social media links I'll send you pngs that way they don't have a white background. I'll send it in zip file.

I like the call to action a lot but I have to scroll down some on desktop to see it.

If you can get in to the code. There's a way to make it look like desktop version all the time. Notice. Gcncoin.org on mobile. It stays desktop version. But you have to delete a line of HTML/css for it to happen. Just my personal preference. I'll find it on your website and send the line number and code. But again it's just personal preference.

Also if you had a video playing like the one I created on Weebly it grabs attention I know you like that image which is why you may not want to cover it. But it's a depth of feild image which makes it ok to do so. I would have the info over it or over the video function that's built into your website provider.

Video motion gets a lot more attention. And Weebly has pre built in videos that I just used on the mock up Weebly site. Just go to video - add - finde a black and white one to manage site if you like them. 

Also footer looks great.

I'll send the png over soon. And I'll mock your website up. To show you how it looks before you change it.

But thank you guys for changing things up a bit community is happy you guys are focusing on it and ircex as well.
Greglab (OP)
Legendary

www.gcn.zone

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 09:43:42 AM

No problem and I don't need credit. It's your project anything I can do to help out is my pleasure.

I still have some slight feed back if you guys are open to it.

The social media links I'll send you pngs that way they don't have a white background. I'll send it in zip file.

I like the call to action a lot but I have to scroll down some on desktop to see it.

If you can get in to the code. There's a way to make it look like desktop version all the time. Notice. Gcncoin.org on mobile. It stays desktop version. But you have to delete a line of HTML/css for it to happen. Just my personal preference. I'll find it on your website and send the line number and code. But again it's just personal preference.

Also if you had a video playing like the one I created on Weebly it grabs attention I know you like that image which is why you may not want to cover it. But it's a depth of feild image which makes it ok to do so. I would have the info over it or over the video function that's built into your website provider.

Video motion gets a lot more attention. And Weebly has pre built in videos that I just used on the mock up Weebly site. Just go to video - add - finde a black and white one to manage site if you like them. 

Also footer looks great.

I'll send the png over soon. And I'll mock your website up. To show you how it looks before you change it.

But thank you guys for changing things up a bit community is happy you guys are focusing on it and ircex as well.

Hi Larricb,

I really have everyone here in the mood to study your recommendations.
I think this is because of the high quality of the idea's you sent over.

We have removed the white backgrounds as suggested.

I will keep suggesting your ideas for change to the guys here.

Many thanks
Best
Greg

Greglab (OP)
Legendary

www.gcn.zone

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 09:59:23 AM

Hi

There are some new suggestions here for mining gCn

http://gcn.zone/mining-gcn.html

It would be very helpful for some miners to try this out and let us know
how they get on. We could then adjust the instructions to help people
who want to start mining.

We use https://www.miningrigrentals.com/

Has anyone got any recommendations for other mining sites ?

We are making a push to get some extra gCn before the reward drops by half to gCn 37500 in 17785 blocks (as of now).

Many thanks
Best
Greg

Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 »
  Print  

Jump to: