Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:51:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 »
  Print  
Author Topic: www.gcn.zone or www.gcncoin.com our exchange is called www.ircex.com  (Read 210812 times)
Greglab (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1472
Merit: 1001

www.gcn.zone

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 09:54:33 PM

And one more updated list.

Join www.daddycow.com when we have enough users we will accept gCn coin as payment for advertisements

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Larricb

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:59:51 AM

here is a real fast ad banner i made in like 5 minutes. I can change the color make the nodes more random and anything else you might want done.

you can use this type of ad for advertising as well as allowing ppl to advertise on there websites and platforms.. however you would need an affiliate plan in place that could be a future thing to do.

This type of ad can be displayed on Facebook instead of the 4 coins that may cause confusion to new investors,
and you can also place this ad on coin market cap obviously i would spend more time on it if it was on a site like that. but any site that you can advertise on can have a click through banner from there site to your exchange.

it would cost money to advertise on these sites. raise money from the community. great way to get gCn up and caught up to its brother/sister coins from the same time of creation.

here you go remember it was just 5 minute. but if you want something done like this i can make it happen.

I used red just because. however I think teal color would be best. just my opinion. as well as some off color that contrast well is not to aggressive and seems friendly.  i can present a color scheme.

With the new site you could have charged ppl in gCn to place these banners on your site furthering the utility of this coin.

i say out with the free games and free gCn and focus on the utility aspect of this project.

https://imgur.com/DQAPrGa
memefb

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:20:54 AM

i like GCn bubbles , it so funny with face of president .

when i  play this game i can earn some GCN
Greglab (OP)
Legendary

www.gcn.zone

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 02:48:46 PM

here is a real fast ad banner i made in like 5 minutes. I can change the color make the nodes more random and anything else you might want done.

you can use this type of ad for advertising as well as allowing ppl to advertise on there websites and platforms.. however you would need an affiliate plan in place that could be a future thing to do.

This type of ad can be displayed on Facebook instead of the 4 coins that may cause confusion to new investors,
and you can also place this ad on coin market cap obviously i would spend more time on it if it was on a site like that. but any site that you can advertise on can have a click through banner from there site to your exchange.

it would cost money to advertise on these sites. raise money from the community. great way to get gCn up and caught up to its brother/sister coins from the same time of creation.

here you go remember it was just 5 minute. but if you want something done like this i can make it happen.

I used red just because. however I think teal color would be best. just my opinion. as well as some off color that contrast well is not to aggressive and seems friendly.  i can present a color scheme.

With the new site you could have charged ppl in gCn to place these banners on your site furthering the utility of this coin.

i say out with the free games and free gCn and focus on the utility aspect of this project.

https://imgur.com/DQAPrGa

Hi Larricb,

Thanks for that. We will have a look over the weekend.
The games are now only faucets giving out very small amounts of gCn to new users.

Best
Greg

Join www.daddycow.com when we have enough users we will accept gCn coin as payment for advertisements
Greglab (OP)
Legendary

www.gcn.zone

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 03:06:26 PM

Hi

I was having a chat last weekend with different crypto guys.

Our guess with Crypto in general is that we will see a lift again around the end of the year.

When there was a push back with Facebook, Twitter and Google banning adds, The Banks,
credit card companies and Paypal largely banning Crypto and a lot of the exchanges buckling
under the weight of heavy trading things were slowed down.

A lot of crypto infrastructure is now better re-engineered and operators have found other ways
of mapping around the mainstream companies that have refused to trade.

Crypto has gone from $8 billion in June 2016, to $100 billion in June 2017 to $300 Billion today.

We will see by January if we are correct.

best
Greg

Larricb

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:22:54 PM

Ok no problem when you guys are ready for something like that I'll have a few ready to look at.

Yes crypto is not down overall, just down from December highs.

Alot of new investors don't understand the growth as they may have not known what crypto even was until they bought at the highs unfortunately.  BTC still up 7x  since last January.

Although crypto is up I think the tether story is more wide spread now about how it could have manipulated the prices to get ppl to join. And now that the cboe and cme futures as well as the SEC are trying to investigate it may mean the price rise may not be along the likes it was last year.

However with that said I think ppl in the community are just worried and hope gCn is in tip top shape for when the run happens if it does.

If we can get gCn in tip top shape and well organized no one can continue to blame development and would have to blame the market.

If community members participate in trying to get gCn on one more exchange like kucoin, or coinexchange or hitbtc something with a bit more volume, and participation with advertising gCn on other channels and networks like mentioned above, it will be either a good thing and gCn has more success, or it just continues to run flat and they see development doesn't have much to do with it.

But me personally I think it should have a complete restructure and upgrade.

Also I know Satoshi didn't show himself but the days of that I feel are gone investors want to know ppl. And see their faces and names on the project.

And I see Facebook ads but I don't see Twitter ads. Facebook is more of a family type of network. Many ppl are very private on it.

Twitter seems more crypto friendly unless it cost too much then I understand. And this is not as big of deal than most think but you have lots of Facebook followers I would try to target the Twitter followers. Community fund it. Ppl are dying to help. Cause they understand sometimes you gotta give a little bit to get a lot.

Things to help fund from community can be.

*Twitter migration for support.

*Advertising on different network channels. CMC, trading view, etc.

*Website( lol I know you did things but Weebly doesn't give much options to do anything. And there's more you can do out here. Just keep an open mind on it. I still have the site I just turned it off so ppl don't get confused I always can help run you through it at anytime) but a website should be looked at as an asset to drive in funds to help further research and development. Ppl can pay in gCn coin to post ads on your site. Or use your referral codes to sign up with stuff.

*Wallet graphic update and new look. So you can bring out new development. Have you ever seen a flat design web sites Google it they look awesome. You can make your wallet like this I could make the skin for free.

* Give aways for ppl to boost your community channels. You could just designate an address and show that wallet and how it's being used which means more updates on cool stuff ppl want to know. But don't accept gCn except doge or ltc lol so you can sell it for the efforts. If you except gCn and have to sell it defeats the plan.

And more.

The logo is fine it's a bit. Cartoony looking but it's remembered well just needs to be shown as detached from coin in some instances.

White paper into PDF format  maybe a little more structured. I really liked the GCoin white paper. Just change the GCoin to gCn have it proof read throw a table of contents on it maybe some about your technical background turn it into a PDF download and call it a day.

Theres a lot that can be done.  Let's get this thing ready for the bull market. We can do all free things first and then move to things that cost.

But as long as gcn is ready no one can say anything negative and blame it on development.  You know I'm always here to help. And so are the main community members who constantly email are. Boom team that will show there faces.

Greglab (OP)
Legendary

www.gcn.zone

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 06:37:11 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2018, 07:37:08 PM by Greglab

Ok no problem when you guys are ready for something like that I'll have a few ready to look at.

Yes crypto is not down overall, just down from December highs.

Alot of new investors don't understand the growth as they may have not known what crypto even was until they bought at the highs unfortunately.  BTC still up 7x  since last January.

Although crypto is up I think the tether story is more wide spread now about how it could have manipulated the prices to get ppl to join. And now that the cboe and cme futures as well as the SEC are trying to investigate it may mean the price rise may not be along the likes it was last year.

However with that said I think ppl in the community are just worried and hope gCn is in tip top shape for when the run happens if it does.

If we can get gCn in tip top shape and well organized no one can continue to blame development and would have to blame the market.

If community members participate in trying to get gCn on one more exchange like kucoin, or coinexchange or hitbtc something with a bit more volume, and participation with advertising gCn on other channels and networks like mentioned above, it will be either a good thing and gCn has more success, or it just continues to run flat and they see development doesn't have much to do with it.

But me personally I think it should have a complete restructure and upgrade.

Also I know Satoshi didn't show himself but the days of that I feel are gone investors want to know ppl. And see their faces and names on the project.

And I see Facebook ads but I don't see Twitter ads. Facebook is more of a family type of network. Many ppl are very private on it.

Twitter seems more crypto friendly unless it cost too much then I understand. And this is not as big of deal than most think but you have lots of Facebook followers I would try to target the Twitter followers. Community fund it. Ppl are dying to help. Cause they understand sometimes you gotta give a little bit to get a lot.

Things to help fund from community can be.

*Twitter migration for support.

*Advertising on different network channels. CMC, trading view, etc.

*Website( lol I know you did things but Weebly doesn't give much options to do anything. And there's more you can do out here. Just keep an open mind on it. I still have the site I just turned it off so ppl don't get confused I always can help run you through it at anytime) but a website should be looked at as an asset to drive in funds to help further research and development. Ppl can pay in gCn coin to post ads on your site. Or use your referral codes to sign up with stuff.

*Wallet graphic update and new look. So you can bring out new development. Have you ever seen a flat design web sites Google it they look awesome. You can make your wallet like this I could make the skin for free.

* Give aways for ppl to boost your community channels. You could just designate an address and show that wallet and how it's being used which means more updates on cool stuff ppl want to know. But don't accept gCn except doge or ltc lol so you can sell it for the efforts. If you except gCn and have to sell it defeats the plan.

And more.

The logo is fine it's a bit. Cartoony looking but it's remembered well just needs to be shown as detached from coin in some instances.

White paper into PDF format  maybe a little more structured. I really liked the GCoin white paper. Just change the GCoin to gCn have it proof read throw a table of contents on it maybe some about your technical background turn it into a PDF download and call it a day.

Theres a lot that can be done.  Let's get this thing ready for the bull market. We can do all free things first and then move to things that cost.

But as long as gcn is ready no one can say anything negative and blame it on development.  You know I'm always here to help. And so are the main community members who constantly email are. Boom team that will show there faces.

Hi Larricb,

We are happy to promote and advertise where we can but most advertising is locked down for crypto.

For example Twitter won't publish any crypto add's. We have tried.

On exchanges as an example Hitbtc want 30 BTC for a listing. All exchanges that size are similar.
We hope Nova will be fully running soon. They had a big following last year.

Also we are looking at replacing some of the gCn logos without the coin soon. It would look much better ok.

Thanks again.

best
Greg

voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:42:49 PM

i didn't check this thread for a very long time , to long , i remember there where days you could play a gambling game and you could not loose , that was the time i had to be smart and collected a lot of 'm , good old days and good old GCNcoin
Larricb

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:41:47 PM

Ok . Would be great to see.

Yea I didn't look up hit btc that's crazy. I did not know that.

And I also didn't know Twitter has stopped it yet.

Well I'll keep searching and try to find some. Maybe CMC or trading view. Since there are millions of forex traders on
Trading view.

I can see how much it cost then maybe just cover it if it's not too bad. I mean once everything is well laid out. Right now it might be too soon. But targeting actual traders on trading view vs targeting airdrop ppl and giveaway ppl might be the stronger choice.

If we can get this thing on to an exchange that streams price onto trading view would be awesome too. 

Greglab (OP)
Legendary

www.gcn.zone

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 06:13:15 AM

i didn't check this thread for a very long time , to long , i remember there where days you could play a gambling game and you could not loose , that was the time i had to be smart and collected a lot of 'm , good old days and good old GCNcoin

Hi voteformeg,

Good to hear from you again.

best
Greg

Greglab (OP)
Legendary

www.gcn.zone

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 06:25:07 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2018, 06:52:16 AM by Greglab

Ok . Would be great to see.

Yea I didn't look up hit btc that's crazy. I did not know that.

And I also didn't know Twitter has stopped it yet.

Well I'll keep searching and try to find some. Maybe CMC or trading view. Since there are millions of forex traders on
Trading view.

I can see how much it cost then maybe just cover it if it's not too bad. I mean once everything is well laid out. Right now it might be too soon. But targeting actual traders on trading view vs targeting airdrop ppl and giveaway ppl might be the stronger choice.

If we can get this thing on to an exchange that streams price onto trading view would be awesome too.  

Hi Larricb

I tried the gCn Twitter account last night just to see.

The adds ran for one hour.

The message was: "This account is ineligible to run Twitter Ads due to a policy violation by one or more users. Any active campaigns have been paused. Please contact Twitter Ads Support to resolve this issue. Learn more about Twitter Ads Policies." If anyone has any advertising suggestions I will check them out. I emailed you the screenshot.

I have contacted most of the exchanges. There is no problem getting listings. The cost is huge. It has come down over the last few months but
is still very high. If we find an opening anywhere we will take it. If any one has any recommendations I will check them out. I emailed you some
pricing information.

best
Greg

Larricb

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:37:52 PM

Yea man I seen it that's crazy you would think exchanges would adjust to market conditions more.

Thanks for your efforts man and thinks for being open about it.
Greglab (OP)
Legendary

www.gcn.zone

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 08:55:38 PM

Hi

We made some further adjustments to improve your mining.

Running at 105% now Smiley 120% is possible.

http://gcn.zone/mining-gcn.html

best
Greg

faishlr

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:16:21 AM

Maybe GCN can listing at Bleutrade.com

it a good exchange.

Greglab (OP)
Legendary

www.gcn.zone

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 10:48:20 AM

Maybe GCN can listing at Bleutrade.com

it a good exchange.

Hi

We use to be on Bleutrade,
The removed dozens of coins one day.
Not sure why. They didn't reply to correspondence.

Best
Greg

tropygal

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:36:11 PM

I am new to GCN and was wondering why the total supply is so high?Huh
tropygal

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:38:29 PM

Are there any updates or revamp in the works to maybe reduce the large supply of these???  I was just wondering.  Any new plans for developement, advertising, partnerships in the works?
Greglab (OP)
Legendary

www.gcn.zone

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 10:04:27 PM

Are there any updates or revamp in the works to maybe reduce the large supply of these???  I was just wondering.  Any new plans for developement, advertising, partnerships in the works?

Hi tropygal,

All details are at www.gcn.zone

As new plans become solid we will mention them here and on the website.

best
Greg

trung.nguyen2382

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:44:57 AM

Bleutrade is pretty good and up and coming.  KuCoin is also a young & hot exchange that is quickly gaining popularity!!!
lefthandz

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:33:24 AM

Hi tropygal,

All details are at www.gcn.zone

As new plans become solid we will mention them here and on the website.

best
Greg

One of best things to do after raising some funds could be doing coin burn to reduce total supply. I believe its impact is much higher than listing on low quality and 2nd grade exchanges with high listing costs.
Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 »
  Print  

Jump to: