Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:14:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Coins Source] *Signature Promotion* Promote Something Positive: [CAMPAIGN OPEN]  (Read 23080 times)
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:20:40 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2014, 07:15:05 PM by tk808

SRCC Payments have been reduced for July 25th - August 25th

We are looking for users to help promote www.CoinsSource.com, Your E-Currency Source. The website speaks for itself and the legitimacy of this service we are offering.

See Original Coins Source ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=572303

Promoters: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g7a7H0LOhw7MqaU5ZU7uUeEn5LYXcj38GKqvYOcGt3w/edit?usp=sharing

Bitcoin (BTC)
Limited Spaces Available for BTC Payment = Only the first 15 people can sign up for this service in BTC.

Payments in BTC: .0005btc will be paid per post, up to 500 posts. Members+ Rank

SourceCoin (SRCC)
Unlimited Spaces for SRCC Payments = We accept all ranks and promoters for this service and type of payment.

More About SourceCoin & Payments:

Currently if you want to promote multiple sigs, we will award payments in only SourceCoin SRCC.

Wallet Downloads:

5/31 Windows Wallet (SRCC Change)
5/4 Mac Wallet (Fork Update)
5/4 Linux Wallet (Fork Update)

What SourceCoin is a coin that takes value from our site. Due to efforts in branding/building CoinsSource.com, there has been some neglectance in promoting/further enhancing SRCC.

I've said before, SRCC will never die and i still live up to my word. SRCC WILL NEVER DIE! We will work extremely hard to promote the coin as soon as we are finished some of our developers/premium for Csource:

Read more here about the philosphy/use for SourceCoin: www.coinssource.com/sourcecoin (some info may be outdated)
Read more about upcoming changes to SourceCoin: http://www.coinssource.com/topic/upcomming-sourcecoin-features/
Read more here about the progress on Coins Source: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=572303.msg7576423#msg7576423

Payments in SRCC For JULY 25th - AUGUST 25th:

1) JR Member - 3 SRCC per post
2) Member - 4 SRCC per post
3) Full Member - 5 SRCC per post
4) Senior Member - 7 SRCC per Post
5) Hero - 100 SRCC per post

Steps to Begin and Getting Paid

1) Post your:
                  a) Username
                  b) BTC address or SRCC address
                  c) Current Post Count
                  d) Current Activity
                  e) Member Rank

if your post is edited you will be disqualified from payment

2) On the 25th of each month, Post the number of posts you've made and your BTC address (OR SRCC) along with a link to your original post on this thread.

Signatures:

For JR. Members:

Code:
[center][url=http://www.coinssource.com][b]www.CoinsSource.com[/b] Your Alt-coin Source[/center]

For Members:

Code:
[center][url=http://www.coinssource.com][b][color=orange]www.CoinsSource.com[/color][/b] Your Crypto-Currency Information Source[/center]

For All other Ranks:

Code:
[center][url=http://www.coinssource.com][color=blue][b][size=40px]www.CoinsSource.com[/size][/b][/color] | [color=orange][b][size=16pt]Your Crypto-Currency Information Source[/size][/b][/color]
Coin Reviews, Scores, Market Analysis, News, Investing, Trading & Premium Services[/center]

Rules & Regulations

1) Payouts will occur once a month, beginning July 25th, 2014. Thereafter the 25th of each month.

2) All constructive posts, with at least 3 sentences in the post that must pertain to the article and not implicate you trying to cheat the system with FUD/Trolling and other forms of malicious test.

3) If you remove our Sig at any point you will be disqualified for all and any payments

4) If your Member Ranking status changes, you will have to wait until the payment period is over before you become bumped into the next tier of payments.

5) I will not pay out anyone going through proxy puppet account. This is final.

6) If your account was banned for 15 days and are unable to make the payout, this is not my fault. If you become banned in the next campaign i will award absolutely no payout whatsoever. This abides by the rules of most signature campaigns. You incurred a loss of reputation while promoting a just service in which you are getting paid for. Follow the instructions, or hit the road.

7) If you've been banned for scamming someone, then expect no payments in the future. I will look into the matters of the banned accounts.

Cool If you delete any of your posts when you request a payout, then those deleted posts will not be counted.

9) 3-Lines of 1-2 word phrases does not justify 3 sentences.

Notices

All payments will be sent on July 25th, 2014. (it may take roughly till July 27th to fully examine posts).

We are still not entirely sure that this service will continue after the first month, will notify everyone on this thread ahead of time if we are continuing the service. Expect a 1 week notice if we plan on continuing or discounting this service.

Any information here is subject to change at any moment with our further notice.
Jaaawsh

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Check out Fastslots.co !!!!

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:14:55 PM

So is it .0005 per post?

tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:38:55 PM

So is it .0005 per post?

Yes, .0005btc per post
oppahdoggystyle

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 11:12:51 PM

We are looking for users to help promote www.CoinsSource.com, Your E-Currency Source. The website speaks for itself and the legitimacy of this service we are offering.

Maximum = 30 people/signature

All posts with signature will warrant a .0005btc payout. This is accessible for anyone who has Memeber - Hero Rank.

Steps to Begin and Get Paid

1) Post your BTT name and BTC address ( if edited you will be disqualified from payment )
2) On the 25th of each month, Post the number of posts you've made and your BTC address along with a link to your orginal post on this thread.
3) That's it really, we'd appreciate any assistance or further involvement with our site. We are growing very quickly, so extra efforts will not go un-rewarded.

Sig:

Code:
[center][size=42px][url=http://www.coinssource.com] [color=blue][b]www.CoinsSource.com[/b][/color][/size] | [size=12pt][color=orange][b]Your Alternative-Currency Information Source[/b][/color][/size]

Payouts will occur once a month, beginning June 25th, 2014.

All constructive posts, with at least 3 sentences in the post that must pertain to the article and not implicate you trying to cheat the system with FUD/Trolling and other forms of malicious test.

The maximum amount of posts per user is 500 Posts that will be counted for, no more btc will be paid.

Any information here is subject to change at any moment with our further notice.

username: oppahdoggystyle
bitcoin address: 1DGkETYaVn5Rvdefm8R6H2F6NWWWgGcf7e
Joca97
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1023

Signature spot available for rent!

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 11:19:02 PM

so you are paying monthly

i think you need to prove to people that you are trusted with weekly maybe
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 11:27:16 PM

I think only Members will join this as for full member & above everyone else is paying higher and PD is still open. But, as u r a monthly campaign, u should use escrow. Following is the list of escrow on this forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=276897.0 ...Otherwise u need to consider weekly payout to gain trust as was done by other campaigners at the beginning.

CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 11:46:58 PM

0.0005/post for member to hero rank? This offer is pretty good for member rank like me.
500 max post = 0.25

Interesting, but would you use escrow?
I think you will easily gain more participant if you would use escrow
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 04:35:42 AM

I admit I'm a little confused by this. Are we simply renting out our signature space for a monthly payout?
And btc paid for posts made each month, I assume?

Anyway, you can sign me up... plenty of ad space available.

BTT name:poornamelessme
BTT address: 1MdhGjn8U1bfGb6XUmWz7MbLa23WswX7Gq
Current post count: 1173

I tend to post a decent amount. Although not sure what I post per month... guess I'll find out.

AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 04:37:01 AM

I can vouch for this. Great guy. I already have ~150 posts with Primedice for the month, so I will switch to this signature promotion if there's still a spot a few weeks from now
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 06:20:15 AM

I admit I'm a little confused by this. Are we simply renting out our signature space for a monthly payout?
And btc paid for posts made each month, I assume?

Anyway, you can sign me up... plenty of ad space available.

BTT name:poornamelessme
BTT address: 1MdhGjn8U1bfGb6XUmWz7MbLa23WswX7Gq
Current post count: 1173

I tend to post a decent amount. Although not sure what I post per month... guess I'll find out.

Yes, we are doing the same exact thing as Prime-Dice, payments per constructive posts for using our signiture (aka advertisements).

All payments will be sent on July 25th, 2014. (it may take roughly till July 27th to fully examine posts). We will notify everyone on this thread ahead of time if we are continuing the service. Expect a weeks notice.

A lot of the confusion is regarding payments by Coins Source and the reputation for our payments, whcih i'll assure all of you we are a very reputable website. Come chat with us, visit our site. Especially if you love alternative coins, we've done over 150+ coin reviews which amounts to 500+ hours just on that aspect.
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 06:22:47 AM

Can I reserve a spot for when my current signature promotion ends?
allcoinminer

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 06:27:12 AM

0.0005/post for member to hero rank? This offer is pretty good for member rank like me.
500 max post = 0.25

Interesting, but would you use escrow?
I think you will easily gain more participant if you would use escrow

Coins Source INC warrants itself, why would we want to screw our advertisers on our news based site and in turn hurt our own reputation? Doesn't it defeat the purpose of building a tusted and reputable website if we go on here and scam a measly bitcoin?
What would be the point of getting you guys to advertise if we are willing to scam you?

You can review our orginal ANN thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=572303
Still a little shaky? - www.coinssource.com, check it out users like you funded us over 25+btc in an IPO, on these forums, without an escrow.

If there are any doubts, then feel free to come chat with us on our site. There is a little chat box in the corner, simply message me (TK Hamed) via private or enter our public chat Smiley

Regards,
T.k. Hamed

You are partly true.
But how will a member get paid if in the worst case scenario you are forced to shutdown.
So in a fair case you can make this to weekly payout for some months and after got some reputation/trust ratings in this site, you can convert to monthly.

tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 06:27:21 AM

Can I reserve a spot for when my current signature promotion ends?

Definitely, everyone will get paid on same day. If you join on July 24th (1 day before official payments) we will count whatever posts you made on July 24th. and Pay you on the 25th.

Everyone's post count will begin from Zero after the first payouts on July 25th.
allcoinminer

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 06:35:48 AM

Can we have other signatures in along with you adv?
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 06:38:42 AM

I'd also like to add that we are only going to do a test run of the first 15 individuals who sign up for this service during June 25th - July 25th.

More updates will come weather or not we will continue this after this 1 month time-frame.

This is a first come first serve.
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 06:39:24 AM

Can we have other signatures in along with you adv?

No sorry, just ours. Too much clutter with other sigs is not very effective.
feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 06:44:44 AM

can i join in your signature?
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 06:59:41 AM

Sign me up!
Name:                      allcoinminer
Activity:                   182
Position:                   Full Member
BTC Wallet Address:   1Huzai44yyDochU8r6XUZ5uFnnMrEAVRzE

Great awesome! We truly appreciate everyone's interest and concern regarding this service. Please review the main post and the threads below to get a better understanding of this.

We are not giants like Prime-Dice, but we are merely looking for a few individuals to help us get Coins Source's name exposed on Bitcointalk.org. If this goes well during this 1 month trial run, expect a higher and more frequent paying service in the future.

Again, thank you everyone who has begun this service and for ultimately supporting us Smiley
feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 07:00:16 AM

sign me up Cheesy

name : Feryjhie
activity : 70
position : Member
BTC Wallet Address : 1FERyQMm4aPnmbzEmd3xb4FZnQyGkkYv4b
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 07:04:12 AM

4 people signed up, i've noted in my excel document. There is only 11 spaces remaining for this service.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: