News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you want a competition for new logo
Just logo
Just wallpaper
Logo and wallpaper
No contest, and keep the logo

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] M.Jcoin (M.J) |First coin of tribute | POW/POS | Giveaway  (Read 44368 times)
CoolGecko

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 05:38:42 PM

We just need to know what it going on Dev and have some questions answered.  We need to know that we are not losing money.  It costs us money to mine this coin.  You need to be in contact with us letting us know what is going on and what your thoughts are.  Please do that if you want this coin to thrive.  We want it to.  We would not be mining it if we didn't.

And the developer needs to explain why the number of POW coins given in the original post doesn't include the 13,125,000 coin premine.

Here are my calculations: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=665964.msg7653548#msg7653548

Developer: if there are errors in my reading of the code or calculations, please correct me.

Bitcoin:   1DZRJpmpVctHoP5neqHE9gayBNS3oJNjuV
Quazarcoin: 1PBL7vfv3oEBgVuE5yt3ptHydTACwuD6G9YVNpGLBgSYKN5wZbf1MA3CxfEU6aYNnDbktwyKCfJ2DM3 QRBUoC4NJAapjZEw
Ubuntu 14.04, 64 bit
jjj0923

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 05:40:40 PM

And we are waiting for our free coins

But hey look at it this way they are not dumping their coins on any exchange it's not listed anywhere

Lifeforce Pools : http://www.lifeforce.info
Earthcoin :http://eac.lifeforce.info -  Netcoin:  http://net.lifeforce.info - Hundred Coin Pool : http://100.lifeforce.info
Redoakcoin Pool : http://roc.lifeforce.info Guldencoin http://nlg.lifeforce.info also Worldcoin, Guncoin, NOBL, USDe, Tagcoin, Topcoin , Tagcoin , Credits, Goldcoin & Hobonickels
M.JCoindev (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 05:57:58 PM

But hey look at it this way they are not dumping their coins on any exchange it's not listed anywhere

rest assured the giveaway will take place July 9, 2014 and the second at the end of the POW.

I also contact the owner of the faucet to understand why it not work correctly.
yavuzc78

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 05:59:46 PM

rest assured the giveaway will take place July 9, 2014 and the second at the end of the POW.

I also contact the owner of the faucet to understand why it not work correctly.

Mj Faucet working!

http://altcoinix.com/faucets/mj-coin-faucet/

M.JCoindev (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 06:01:44 PM

try faucet: http://altcoinix.com/faucets/mj-coin-faucet/
the owner says have solved all problems.
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 06:16:30 PM

"Super MJC! Wait longer then try again later." Still not working  Sad

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
yavuzc78

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 06:17:40 PM

"Super MJC! Wait longer then try again later." Still not working  Sad

You got this error because you try faucet before 3 hours normally it is working,try it 3 hours later

sony87

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 06:19:33 PM

MJCoin - why you continue to ignore the asked N times question about the premine. We are not blind or stupid....

feikang520

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 06:20:24 PM

The wallet is why synchronization is not?
jeroentie

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 06:31:38 PM

MJCoin - why you continue to ignore the asked N times question about the premine. We are not blind or stupid....

He only premined about 20% (13.1 million coins)  i think the dev thinks it is so less. Not worth mention it

M.Jcoin [Giveaway] M8RwbjenuDFAh6RJDisTcuTu2gUJ9dkops
3xpl0r3r

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 06:45:22 PM

Cool.  It works.  I even got more than the average.  Still not even 1 coin but it is something and you can go back every 4 hours.  Not worth it to me but I want to see people want this coin so that they go to the faucet as much as they can.  I want to see some value on this coin and then have a high ranking on coinmarketcap site as well.  Well that would all be great and cool.  We have to know what the plans are to help us get there.  Help dev
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:02:19 PM

He only premined about 20% (13.1 million coins)  i think the dev thinks it is so less. Not worth mention it
What 20% premine?

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
jeroentie

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:04:11 PM

What 20% premine?
They premined 1.75% of 750 million. So 20% 75 million pow coins

jeroentie

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:30:44 PM

What 20% premine?
They premined 1.75% of 750 million. So 20% 75 million pow coins

Also devs. Has to eat

M.JCoindev (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:39:27 PM

I have not ignored the question on premine.
I answered earlier in the thread the usefulness of premine.
Cyberburnout

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:49:01 PM

I have not ignored the question on premine.
I answered earlier in the thread the usefulness of premine.

That shows you are not reading this thread because the "usefulness of premine" was not the question.

I am about 3 seconds away from switching my miners to anything else. The only reason this has been a more successful launch then others is because we were actually able to mine something. Other then that it has been about as pointless as the rest of the failed to launch coins. You have not answered anything useful in days.
M.JCoindev (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 08:11:25 PM

The problem is that some people want everything immediately.
the draft of this piece is not it.
So when I hear people complaining because he are no exchange while the launch was yesterday .....
so yes the premine is large.
but that's what will:
- To advance this coin over time.
- Having giveaways not only at the beginning.
- To provide make timely action when time seems right.
- And much else.

Know that it was easier for me to make a coin with a premine smaller, to exchange at the outset, and dump all my coins.

But it is a coin that aim to go far, so I can not be chosen the easiest solution, but I believe that success seldom goes through ease.

Any people that can contribute the coin in the right direction are welcome.
I already had a proposal PM, and I'll look quickly.
So try to move forward together and for those in a hurry, keep your composure to M.Jcoin started yesterday.

Thank you to all that support me on this thread, and PM.
I find it difficult to respond to everyone, so leave me a bit of time for answer, but all will be read.

Sincerely MJcoindev
3xpl0r3r

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 08:32:22 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2014, 08:48:26 PM by 3xpl0r3r

EVERYONE has legitimate thoughts and questions and concerns.  Most devs let the people who are the miners and the community behind the coin know what is going on.  Especially when it seems that our concerns are being ignored.  Yes the launch was yesterday but between yesterday and now the dev should have answered all concerns and questions and be informing the community behind the coin on a very regular basis.  None of this has been done.  Nobody knows WHAT we are doing or had questions answered.  Go look at all the successful launches.  They do not look anything like this launch.  Nothing.  So don't come here and say take it or leave it when we do not have a clue about anything.  Your little speech there said nothing to us and answered nothing.  Come on man.  You have to see what I am saying.  I am not typing here for the hell of it.  You might know in your mind what you HAVE in your mind but you have FAILED to convey it to anyone.  I am really beginning to feel that this is pointless with you.  If all the miners leave your coin then I guess you would be able to have them all and would not have to explain anything.  If you want us behind you then let us know what is going on so that we can make a decision whether you have a plan for this coin or not.  Most coins fail because of what happens right now.  This one is starting to circle the toilet.  Be a good dev and tell us and then maybe we will have some idea to follow or not.

Edit: To make timely action when the time seems right?Huh?  Have you been in crypto long man??  You should have things figured out and coming into place right now.  Not just sitting here reactionary and waiting for the time to SEEM right to do something.  That is why people are upset.  I really doubt that even YOU know what we are doing and you are just waiting for something to happen that SEEMS right to do something.  I just looked back and was drawn to that remark.  We are on a sinking ship if that is the case and I am sure that I am not the only one who is getting dizzy sitting on this proverbial turd going round and round about to go where all the other $h1t coins go.  I hope I am wrong.  Come back and lets see if you have any kind of plan.  Better think one up quick if you don't because by the time you react to something it is to late.  Man I hope you have a plan.  It is your coin that will die.  You have done nothing to make it OUR coin.
Rainer4256

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

For the benefit of medical research

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:17:12 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2014, 09:27:38 PM by Rainer4256

Just let me be clear about that: I am NOT upset. I'm waiting for the things to come. There are about 400 cryptos out there. If this coin fails I'll head to another. Plain and simple.

ReserveShare - 100% Free and Fair. New source code. Proof Of Reserve
CureCoin: B78ozT6ChVMxiB5dMaY9d5rdzZ5GZvn9hT -- A giant leap for mankind! -- Start folding proteins now.
BitcoinDark: RF4asDkANqyb65yHaoEX8X896ek8eKrLhL -- Unprecedented! Check it out.
3xpl0r3r

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:27:33 PM

Sorry I used the wrong word.  You are totally correct in that there are many other coins to choose from and they are looking better the longer this goes on.  Mining rigs are not cheap.  It would be foolish to waste their time on a coin where the dev will not address questions and issues.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: