Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:05:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Real Bitcoin Price Speculations  (Read 2578 times)
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 08:11:36 AM

You can copy/paste all day but you are still wrong. It's okay though I know you don't have the money to pay up on your bet you lost.

This topic isnt about it, douche. And you owe me. As i said - make your buyera pay in parts. Make them send 50$ first "for fees" and the rest as second payment. I know it. I experienced it.

Well as far as your OP goes, I give 1/2 star (out of possible 5 stars). And you get the 1/2 star simply because you seemed to attempt to rub 2 brain cells together to come up with your analysis.

However, your "real" speculation is basically just random, pieced together, rawly subjective and non-informative speculation. Not very "real," unfortunately.

Keep trying.

You obviously know nothing about banking and finance. I have an Economics masters degree, worked in a bank for four years, and trade forex for 8.

The above is real. Its an answer to the topic of another user of how bitcoins would overtake USD and will reach 500,000 dollars just because price increased tenfold last year.

Thats why. And everything written by me is 100% fact. I studied this in school and in the university of Sofia.

Read a book if you want to look smart.

Lol. How impressive. I guess those teachers in your Economics master classes told your 25k would be a pychological barrier for bitcoin. You didn't pull that # out of your ass at all.

Forex isn't bitcoin. Banking isnt bitcoin. If you were so fucking bright, you would have bought bitcoin when it was <$10 and youd be wealthy today. But you aren't that bright. IN FACT that you worked in a bank of 4 years instead of running your own company that you created makes me think your even less bright.

So get some REAL LIFE experience "if you want to look be smart."

Oh, that's right. Your too busy arguing over a $50 transaction in paypal. Obviously, you are rolling high.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
teodor87 (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Man is King!

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 08:14:31 AM

This topic isnt about it, douche. And you owe me. As i said - make your buyera pay in parts. Make them send 50$ first "for fees" and the rest as second payment. I know it. I experienced it.

Pay in parts? This prevents chargebacks?

For someone that "worked in a bank", you really sound retarded.

No signature purchase? CHARGEBACK. It's that easy.

Signature purchase? PIN transaction? A little more difficult to chargeback, but still entirely possible.

It's all in what the cardholder tells the bank. If the cardholder lies in the appropriate fashion, then it's Affidavit -> CHARGEBACK.

Why must people spout shit they have NO ACTUAL EXPERIENCE with?

Man do I dislike less informed people. Ok. We're talking of paypal buyer protrction reversal. Chargeback is done by banks.

This idiot protects his boyfriend (his second account).

No one talks about a POS transaction chargeback. Thats different because you have to pay for something with your card.

So a chargeback in Paypal is possible eventhough the payment is sent through their system. Why? The person charges paypal back. Not you (the user).

What signature, what PIN? Were talking about an online transaction. No one uses PIN online. You have CVV and 3D secure (Visa, MasterCard). Thats a 2F banking authentication system in the EU.

1BXi1DWT9U8snSr8wmuL7iihqphNiPRN9k
teodor87 (OP)

Man is King!

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 08:17:04 AM

You can copy/paste all day but you are still wrong. It's okay though I know you don't have the money to pay up on your bet you lost.

Well as far as your OP goes, I give 1/2 star (out of possible 5 stars). And you get the 1/2 star simply because you seemed to attempt to rub 2 brain cells together to come up with your analysis.

However, your "real" speculation is basically just random, pieced together, rawly subjective and non-informative speculation. Not very "real," unfortunately.

Keep trying.

You obviously know nothing about banking and finance. I have an Economics masters degree, worked in a bank for four years, and trade forex for 8.

The above is real. Its an answer to the topic of another user of how bitcoins would overtake USD and will reach 500,000 dollars just because price increased tenfold last year.

Thats why. And everything written by me is 100% fact. I studied this in school and in the university of Sofia.

Lol. How impressive. I guess those teachers in your Economics master classes told your 25k would be a pychological barrier for bitcoin. You didn't pull that # out of your ass at all.

Forex isn't bitcoin. Banking isnt bitcoin. If you were so fucking bright, you would have bought bitcoin when it was <$10 and youd be wealthy today. But you aren't that bright. IN FACT that you worked in a bank of 4 years instead of running your own company that you created makes me think your even less bright.

Oh, that's right. Your too busy arguing over a $50 transaction in paypal. Obviously, you are rolling high.

Bro, I workeD in a bank. I have a company. I trade forex wih real cash. Last year i made 25k on forex alone. I even wrote my gbp/usd and xauusd trades here in may or june last year....

windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 09:17:11 AM

Keep trying.

Bro, I workeD in a bank. I have a company. I trade forex wih real cash. Last year i made 25k on forex alone. I even wrote my gbp/usd and xauusd trades here in may or june last year....

Bro, you made 25k in Forex. Not bad. You worked in a bank. Fair enough. I've earned over 26x your annual forex earnings in only the first 7 months of this year between a business I own and trading bitcoin (not counting bitcoin appreciation last 2 months).

Like I said, get some real world experience and get smarter. There are people doing real grade A analysis on this forum. Your OP was weak sauce. Give us something substantial. Or at least learn to take a little criticism. I have.
teodor87 (OP)

Man is King!

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 11:20:33 AM

I made 25k on forex. This doesnt include my regular income. I sell chemichals. I make enough not to care about your opinion.

arbitrage001
Legendary

Activity: 1067
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 11:11:11 PM

I made 25k on forex. This doesnt include my regular income. I sell chemichals. I make enough not to care about your opinion.

Any tips on forex trading strategy?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: