Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:12:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LTS Fully Developed Altcoin Trading Platform  (Read 5198 times)
datz (OP)

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

"to survive, we must live and fly"

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 02:07:56 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2014, 03:19:01 PM by datz

We are looking to sell a fully developed altcoin trading gateway and accompanying Ripple issuing address.

Formerly Peercover Simple Exchange, the robust separate gateway comes ready to launch with 50+ notable crypto-currencies and hosting after just minor development tweaks.

The buyer may add new currencies the simplest technically possible with two lines of code and a daemon addition.

The buyer gets: the Simple Exchange brand, full hosting setup with Amazon and daemons, Ember.js frontend ready to launch, Node.js backend ready to launch, formerly high volume Ripple issuing address, 5000+ users, gatherer.py full charting library tool for Ripple, social media accounts.

Features include BTC -> XRP sales, full chat, price and twitter trading ticker, full adjustable real time group chat, fully dynamic, realtime notifications.

This is the closest you can get to fully decentralized trading. Technically people can trade any currency against any currency even cross gateway. 50 X 50 = 2,500 potential markets just within Simple Exchange alone and many more against fiat of other gateways.

We are selling due to personal issues and other obligations but are confident the buyer can easily build our solid technology into a multimillion dollar volume gateway with minor investment.

Bidding begins at 10 BTC. Please post below. Bidding ends July 14th, 2014.

https://www.facebook.com/simple.exchange

https://twitter.com/simple_ex_news

https://twitter.com/simple_exchange

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
datz (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 09:18:34 PM

What we are offering here is a once in a lifetime opportunity to command all altcoins on the Ripple protocol with a more seamless integrated wallet and established community of 100,000+. Stripped down from it's former housing, this offering is the best technically possible and simply the most powerful technology suite offering in the world today.
bigvern

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 09:24:28 PM

I bid 10 BTC   Cheesy

BigVern
firstpixel

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 07:14:27 PM

This sounds interesting. I have some questions about this exchange:

• Do trades happen within the exchange, or are they just posted to the Ripple network?
  • How many lines of code is the exchange?
  • Does the exchange come with unit tests?  (If so, do you include front-end unit tests?)
  • Exchanges are popular targets for hacks and DDoS attacks. Can you give us an overview of your exchange's security?

I googled "peercover" and it seems that your company has had some security problems. I want to make sure, if I buy this exchange, I am not also buying those security problems.
datz (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 10:13:13 PM

This sounds interesting. I have some questions about this exchange:

• Do trades happen within the exchange, or are they just posted to the Ripple network?
  • How many lines of code is the exchange?
  • Does the exchange come with unit tests?  (If so, do you include front-end unit tests?)
  • Exchanges are popular targets for hacks and DDoS attacks. Can you give us an overview of your exchange's security?

I googled "peercover" and it seems that your company has had some security problems. I want to make sure, if I buy this exchange, I am not also buying those security problems.

Peercover has a long history but the exchange is standalone. We have not had any security problems, only internal theft at the very beginning prior to any exchange. We have also been the victim of several smears in the name of competition.

Trades happen on the Ripple network but withdraws and deposits happen on the exchange.

The exchange is 100,000 lines of javascript not including open source library includes. The proprietary python charting package is 1,000 lines.

The exchange does not come with unit tests.

Because most transactions happen over the Ripple protocol and the protocol forces a small anti spam fee, the core exchange is unDDOsable. The exchange does make heavy use of websockets which are difficult to place behind anti-DDOS services such as Cloudflare. However, the semantic endpoints and fees on actions make DDOS difficult. Security wise extensive conditionals block any possible avenue of intrusion. Security to us means good programming and good conditionals. Security also means locally hosting our own daemons of every type and signing transactions in browser. We have never been "hacked".

More than security, I would worry about stability of hosting - making sure to keep rippled on a solid state drive and enough RAM/CPU for the altcoin daemons.
armin22

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 04:13:07 AM

BigVern wants dat #ripple, making P's, riding dat german whip, sipping russian standard in playboy mansion.

On a serious note, i got to say, the exchange's GUI looks very nice, and definately for the price is MUCH better value than the Coinnext sale.

datz (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 08:24:25 AM

On a serious note, i got to say, the exchange's GUI looks very nice, and definately for the price is MUCH better value than the Coinnext sale.

Yes, this is the best technology possible and the best value. The platform's API is Ripple. Also, the platform enables zero confirmation merchanting with any altcoin. Pathfinding allows one click fulfillment of order books (pathfinding) to any real currency. Holders of exchange IOUs can feasibly pay for anything online priced in bitcoin (bitcoin blockchain) or any fiat with dogecoin, primecoin, mintcoin - you name it - with one click. With IOU transfer fees set into the Ripple protocol, this means the buyer gets fees on all trading, transfer of IOUs, and merchanting across the entire open ecosystem.
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 08:32:33 AM

This the exchange url https://peercover.com/#/simpleExchange  ?
datz (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:56:59 AM

This the exchange url https://peercover.com/#/simpleExchange  ?

It's not fully hosted on that site, no.

That site is only up to allow former users to cash out.
datz (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:34:26 AM

Buyer also gets one month of support. This means full setup from scratch as a lightweight standalone or integration with existing platform/technologies.
ramkumar

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 12:37:28 PM

Front End is looking awesome.

is this Bootstrap?
datz (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 02:21:33 PM

Front End is looking awesome.

is this Bootstrap?

Everything is finalized and one page. Easily modifiable Bootstrap is included. The frontend is responsive down to mobile. Although on Peercover the inital pageload of the exchange was bogged down by many libraries supporting the vast feature set, as a standalone Simple Exchange responds quickly on initial load and instantaneously on functionality after first page load. Everything is websocket real time and supported by Ember.js listeners - probably the most responsive application with the most dynamic feedback you will ever see.
nwtrades

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 04:40:38 AM

Very nice platform.  I really hope this ends in some good hands!  It could really do some awesome stuff for the cryptocurrency space.
AltcoinBull

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:16:23 AM

I'm interested in this exchange but it looks like you have a lot of angry customers who believe that you owe them money. Will we still need to pay a percentage of the profits to these PCV owners?

For example:

https://ripple.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7210
datz (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:33:11 AM

I'm interested in this exchange but it looks like you have a lot of angry customers who believe that you owe them money. Will we still need to pay a percentage of the profits to these PCV owners?

For example:

https://ripple.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7210

Yeah of course people are upset we had to shut down since we did so much. We just never reached that critical mass of funding we needed due to socio-politicial reasons, smears, and liars taking credit for our inventions. Part of the salesprice will go to former shareholders.
tulo

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 01:17:27 PM

Peercover platform is an awesome platform. I've used it to do some arbitrage, and it worked like a charm. The only problem was the lack of communication, the lack of support for customers and the inability of the CEO to exploit it.
I hope it will be sold for 2 reasons:

-It is a great piece of technology and could have a really big impact on crypto world
-Unfortunataly I'm one of the owner of PCV stock and I still miss some IOU's sent to Peercover and never redeemed, so they owe me some money and I hope datz will pay us back (not so sure, since we all saw his attitude to fraud and never answer)

I'd love to see this technology in good hands! gogo with offers!!
anykeywhy

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 05:54:04 PM

would be available some "physical guarantees" that the code/technology wouldn't be used/cloned elsewhere once trasferred?  (regular, signed sale-contract f.e.)

eventually, would you be ready to meet the buyer in person to arrange for the remaining details and finalyze the deal with the "property transfer"?

Thank you in advance & Cheers!   Smiley
-akw-
dumbdragon

Activity: 588
Merit: 354

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 11:30:02 PM

Is there any links pointing to your website?

datz (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 12:03:35 AM

would be available some "physical guarantees" that the code/technology wouldn't be used/cloned elsewhere once trasferred?  (regular, signed sale-contract f.e.)

eventually, would you be ready to meet the buyer in person to arrange for the remaining details and finalyze the deal with the "property transfer"?

Thank you in advance & Cheers!   Smiley
-akw-

Yes, we will sign a contract. This is not a license this is a one time sale.
datz (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 12:06:15 AM

Is there any links pointing to your website?

We ran for about two months so there is word of mouth. We just recently shut down the main site. I assure you the technologies and interfaces are sound. We have never run the application in a standalone apart from Peercover and are excited to see the application more lightweight.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: