Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:55:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ROXcoin |Anon|multisig|PoB|ROXBOX|ROXJAMZ| TOR | 2ND POW PHASE JULY 12TH  (Read 139366 times)
IceColdTommy

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:30:41 PM

Go and look at my history, see what coins I have commented
Long story short, I commented on DRK, BBL
Because both of them have a very heavy instantmine
This coin is worse

Really just those 2, don't forget anyone can see your history!
check it out, pls
I do not comment on good coins

BoostCoin, and yes you are right, most of your post, at least 70% are here, are you sure this is your real and only account
you are off topci

Hmm, basiclly not of topic, the topic was you threshing this coin so you can buy cheap and sell high, and like i told yes you only spread fud on 3 coins but on the other side 70% of post are on this thread so you are not using this account all the time and that raises the question is this your only account and will you ever post here with your real account?
don't move off topic, we are talking about facts, instantmine facts

This is no off topic, you can't give any concreate proof by who it was instamined the fact that first blocks passed fast is not proof that only one user got all the coins maybe there were 10 or more

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Taurenchief

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:33:32 PM

This coin is worse

check it out, pls

BoostCoin, and yes you are right, most of your post, at least 70% are here, are you sure this is your real and only account
you are off topci

Hmm, basiclly not of topic, the topic was you threshing this coin so you can buy cheap and sell high, and like i told yes you only spread fud on 3 coins but on the other side 70% of post are on this thread so you are not using this account all the time and that raises the question is this your only account and will you ever post here with your real account?

This is no off topic, you can't give any concreate proof by who it was instamined the fact that first blocks passed fast is not proof that only one user got all the coins maybe there were 10 or more
this coin is instantmined with Ninja launch, even a kid know who will instantmine.
plus the fact is it is instantmined
kryptologist

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

@kryptographer

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:34:44 PM

I'm so sick of people comparing their coin to another scam coin and saying, see look everyone is doing it, its the standard! No problem here.

No fools, we need to raise the standards not lower them.

I've said it before and I have to say it again because all these long quoted posts just push everything to the back.

This coin has no innovation and is a simple clone. The price range for such a crypto-currency (shit coin) like this with 4.5m coins is about 500 sats to 3000 sats. Since this coin was openly ninja POW'd, we have pretty much guaranteed FUD (for good reason). It should be obvious that a smaller number of people mined the coins and would have large wallets ready to unload because 2 reasons: 1) ninja launch 2) 24 hour POW. And again it should be obvious that these people with defend the coin. You guys will have a really hard time getting the price up with the ninja POW and no innovation/hard working dev. If you buy now, you will probably loose big. If you want to buy this coin I recommend waiting until 500 sats or lower.
IceColdTommy

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:34:56 PM

This coin is worse

check it out, pls

you are off topci

this coin is instantmined with Ninja launch, even a kid know who will instantmine.
plus the fact is it is instantmined

I take it you are not a kid so please post proof who instamined
Taurenchief

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:35:06 PM

If you dont like me, just ignore me, i am here to warn new comers do not lose their btc
hero18688

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:35:27 PM

Like i said before bittrex is interested mostly in premined coins where dev can give big bounty for listing, this is not one of those coins as there is 0% premine so it will take some time untill its listed there
Then let's vote on poloniex.

smokim87

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:37:06 PM

I'm so sick of people comparing their coin to another scam coin and saying, see look everyone is doing it, its the standard! No problem here.

I've said it before and I have to say it again because all these long quoted posts just push everything to the back.

This coin has no innovation and is a simple clone. The price range for such a crypto-currency (shit coin) like this with 4.5m coins is about 500 sats to 3000 sats. Since this coin was openly ninja POW'd, we have pretty much guaranteed FUD (for good reason). It should be obvious that a smaller number of people mined the coins and would have large wallets ready to unload because 2 reasons: 1) ninja launch 2) 24 hour POW. And again it should be obvious that these people with defend the coin. You guys will have a really hard time getting the price up with the ninja POW and no innovation/hard working dev. If you buy now, you will probably loose big. If you want to buy this coin I recommend waiting until 500 sats or lower.

Stop copy-pasting the same response over and over again damn spammer. Try posting something different for a change instead of your spam to push your postcount up.
IceColdTommy

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:37:09 PM

If you dont like me, just ignore me, i am here to warn new comers do not lose their btc

Please don't go off topic where is the proof by who was this instamined!
Taurenchief

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:40:39 PM

The developer.
Only he has access in the very beginning of a ninja
My guess the developer is Casen Koss, the notorous ninja coin creator
kryptologist

Activity: 714

@kryptographer

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:40:51 PM

Stop copy-pasting the same response over and over again damn spammer. Try posting something different for a change instead of your spam to push your postcount up.

LOL what do you mean over and over again? I only posted it a second time because these guys just keep arguing back and forth and no one else can make a point, gets pushed to the back. It is not spam, I put thought into it.
IceColdTommy

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:41:28 PM

The developer.
My guess the developer is Casen Koss

Please no guesses or chip talk DO YOU HAVE ANY PROOF OF YOUR CLAIMS OR NOT?
Taurenchief

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:44:08 PM

The developer.

I have proof the developer instantmined, because only he have access to the ninja before he make the ANN
IceColdTommy

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:47:07 PM

The developer.

I have proof the developer instantmined, because only he have access to the ninja before he make the ANN

Again read the first post, there is a user posting he started mining on block 1 and he got some of the 17 blocks, do you even read or you just post so that is no proof and it seems you don't have any thus you are just a stupid kid!
insanetackle

Activity: 136

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:48:51 PM

The developer.

Pretty funny .. I started mining from the start and it was at block 5 ... Stop spreading bs because you missed the boat

Taurenchief

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:49:06 PM

The developer.

Again read the first post, there is a user posting he started mining on block 1 and he got some of the 17 blocks, do you even read or you just post so that is no proof and it seems you don't have any thus you are just a stupid kid!
I read it, it doesnt mean what he say is true, and it doesnt say the developer didnt instantmine
Taurenchief

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:51:18 PM

The developer.

Pretty funny .. I started mining from the start and it was at block 5 ... Stop spreading bs because you missed the boat

Proof pls, i could claim i mined from block 1, but i am honest and i do nt want to cheat.
IceColdTommy

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:52:00 PM

The developer.

Proof pls, i could claim i mined from block 1, but i am honest and i do nt want to cheat.

You just ask for proofs and spred FUD but where is your PROOF, or you just have that shit talk
Taurenchief

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:53:46 PM

The developer.

You just ask for proofs and spred FUD but where is your PROOF, or you just have that shit talk
go on to throw the ball to me
i would suggest, if you really value your reputation, dont cheat newcomers and let them waste money
Roxcoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:53:58 PM

The developer.

not much to say, PLEASE COMPARE ANN TIME WITH FIRST BLOCK TIME & make sure u read the first page. ill not reply anymore  Smiley
IceColdTommy

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:55:27 PM

The developer.

go on to throw the ball to me
i would suggest, if you really value your reputation, dont cheat newcomers and let them waste money

Lol i am not the one that tries to cheat, so same goes for you just stup posting your shit talk and let newcomers chose from what they see and think, but no you will always want your post to be last.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: