Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:47:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ROXcoin |Anon|multisig|PoB|ROXBOX|ROXJAMZ| TOR | 2ND POW PHASE JULY 12TH  (Read 139368 times)
whatdidshedo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 03:58:11 PM

so a small group of miners is holding all the coins atm?

Yup, full ninja POW so obviously that is the case. It seems there is something going on behind the scenes though. There is no reason for the 15BTC volume on c-cex and price increase unless there are some secret developments coming out soon. I guess the Dev who ninja launched/instamined doesn't share this information with the public. I have a feeling some people have a shit ton of coins and are trying to get the price as high as they can before dumping. Really expensive for a no innovation crypto-coin (shit coin).

c'mon man you had your chance to buy even at 900 satoshis but you want it free, buy now at 5k it will fly again

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kryptologist

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

@kryptographer

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 03:59:53 PM

Yup, full ninja POW so obviously that is the case. It seems there is something going on behind the scenes though. There is no reason for the 15BTC volume on c-cex and price increase unless there are some secret developments coming out soon. I guess the Dev who ninja launched/instamined doesn't share this information with the public. I have a feeling some people have a shit ton of coins and are trying to get the price as high as they can before dumping. Really expensive for a no innovation crypto-coin (shit coin).

come on, you are back again, why can't you just leave it alone, you missed it, i know its hard now that you see it raises in value, but you missed it and that's it so stop spreading your shit talk here and move on the next coin

What do you mean shit talk? Just providing my opinion on the current situation. Please explain how the current prices are not expensive. Do you know any development going on behind the scenes? You seem a little on edge.
kryptologist

Activity: 714

@kryptographer

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 04:01:29 PM

c'mon man you had your chance to buy even at 900 satoshis but you want it free, buy now at 5k it will fly again

Why will it fly again? What are the upcoming developments? To me, this looks like an attempt to bring the price up but I don't think it will hold unless there is something I don't know about going on.
albertdros

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 04:01:48 PM

come on, you are back again, why can't you just leave it alone, you missed it, i know its hard now that you see it raises in value, but you missed it and that's it so stop spreading your shit talk here and move on the next coin

What do you mean shit talk? Just providing my opinion on the current situation. Please explain how the current prices are not expensive. Do you know any development going on behind the scenes? You seem a little on edge.

ive (on irc) heard that the dev is infact working on some nice things.
barryzand

Activity: 574

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 04:02:08 PM

I have too agree with you...  I rented rigs for 0.1 btc... and I already cashed out 0.8 btc on this one... and still holding coins... so for the miners... its a goooood price  Cool
walkeroo

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 04:11:35 PM

Folks, remember, http://bestpool.chickenstrips.net will be going down tonight in about 16 hours so please withdraw.  There are very few people left with coins on the pool but I want to get this closed down.  

Dev, if you could update the OP you'd be my bestie.

thanks, just withdrew my left coins.
Invest4al

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

Follow on twitter @invest4al

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 04:37:05 PM

Folks, remember, http://bestpool.chickenstrips.net will be going down tonight in about 16 hours so please withdraw.  There are very few people left with coins on the pool but I want to get this closed down.  

Another great pool experience chickenstrips, thank you very much!

Get free RenosCoin for doing nothing more than breathing. ---> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1805861.0
polocate

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 04:42:17 PM

It is a little high

brainape

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:04:03 PM

@Roxcoin

You need to get ahold of C-cex...
FryguyUK
Legendary

Activity: 801
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:06:32 PM

nice pool. has withdrawed all my coins.

thanks

Yeah, this pool has been fantastic. Thanks guys.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 05:06:56 PM

Is it normal that my coins are "vanishing" into stake ?

How long do they stay there ? Balance goes lower and lower...

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:11:36 PM

8 hours?
barryzand

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:15:57 PM

they stay there till the minted blocks are confirmed  Wink
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 05:16:48 PM

lol Smiley

but why does my balance gets lower ? it would be nicer if the balance would stay still available while it is staking/minting..

barryzand

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:20:04 PM

lol Smiley

but why does my balance gets lower ? it would be nicer if the balance would stay still available while it is staking/minting..

cause its being held by the network too confirm your staking block.... See it that way... If the coins are confirmed... they will go back too your spendable balance + the minted block(s)

If you want too disable staking, you need too encrypt your wallet, and keep it locked... that way the coins cant go too "stake"  Wink
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:24:40 PM

lol Smiley

cause its being held by the network too confirm your staking block.... See it that way... If the coins are confirmed... they will go back too your spendable balance + the minted block(s)

If you want too disable staking, you need too encrypt your wallet, and keep it locked... that way the coins cant go too "stake"  Wink

+1
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 05:33:14 PM

lol Smiley

Hmm.. Well then i'll leave it that way.. How long does it take ? 8h ? Smiley

Its just worrying to see the amount getting lower, and lower Smiley

provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:38:38 PM

lol Smiley

they are begin to produce more coins and will turn to your balance when pos done.
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 05:51:25 PM

lol Smiley

they are begin to produce more coins and will turn to your balance when pos done.

So I'm getting money for doing nothing ?

I will mine more PoS coins from now on  ;-)

aigareth

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:56:28 PM

hi~dev!does this coin have  some awesome features?
we are 【接盘帮】 (pumperclub)come from China。we will buy some Roxcoin tomorrow if you add some new feature to this coin。

I really hope this coin will make a huge success!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: