Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:57:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 276 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon  (Read 372307 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:05:59 PM

Today begin's Kore's mass adoption and takeover of USD... well, the first steps anyway Wink

Indeed we've got the most famous people working for us

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
loomdart

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Valar nomordumpis.

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:08:39 PM

Today begin's Kore's mass adoption and takeover of USD... well, the first steps anyway Wink

OMG... "Pope Francis renamed to Pope Korecoin to celebrate world peace achieved by Korecoin"

I've watched centurions perish. I've seen gods fall. I've seen the great Ra himself extinguished. His final flame quenched.
halicarton

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:10:52 PM

OMG... "Pope Francis renamed to Pope Korecoin to celebrate world peace achieved by Korecoin"
  lol,really funny,you will be in big trouble.

............It's never late to buy BTC for $1.........
........Services-backed cryptocurrency of $1 000 000 000 000 market .........
...........PRE ICO            Sep.27 – Oct.04............
       ............ICO            Oct.10 – Nov.07............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:19:20 PM

lol,really funny,you will be in big trouble.

"KoreCoin will solve all the big troubles in the Earth and help us finally achieving world Peace"

PS: No ofense to any religion. Its only humor
Pala_00

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:23:55 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2014, 11:04:02 PM by Pala_00

OMG
Alisho

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:40:49 PM

Is there an ETA for the anon VOIP feature?
Pala_00

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:49:13 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2014, 11:03:38 PM by Pala_00

- ZEROCOIN / DARKKORE
- MIXING SERVICE
- ANON VOIP
- ANDROID and IOS CLIENT

1.000.000 POW COINS.

ARE YOU SERIOUS ? ? ? ?

Azure

Activity: 475

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:50:12 PM

Kore Anon troll box and PM w/VOIP built in would be cool because I am not sure I would ever want or need to voice chat with anyone. At least not until I get everyone I know on it or if it had a mobile app that would work to call when im out of service area but have wifi.

Would the VOIP just be Kore address to address or are we talking anon calls to wherever?

Read it in the op.

Eurbids said you can make traditional calls not anon and address to address calls Full Anon.
 Smiley

That is going be quite an innovation, to say the least!
 Smiley Smiley Smiley
Azure

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 04:00:08 PM

Greetings,

To this mighty fine group of hardKORE believers.

It's the most genuine group of people of any project

Ive invested thus far.

I see a grass-roots type style of growth here.

With a firm belief KORE will began to attract the right kind of

Talent and skills this project may be in need of, in the near Future.

As the awareness of KORE begins to grow mainly though marketing

& promotion efforts Highly responsible people taking on important roles

Will be required to help KORE become & stay a Currency of relevance.

Where would KORE be hadn't been for Eurbids?

We've decided to remove a generous amount of

KORE coins OFF the exchange and we'll be staking

To help secure & support the KORE Network.

Eurbids you may have inspired, motivated others
And don't even know it - thanks 

Regards
Peer2Peer360 Group

Thanks for your input and thanks for supporting the KoreCoin community, peer2peer360.  Good to see you here with us.
exoton

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 04:00:44 PM

went all in , truly great coin , i hope releases are soon , will start staking Smiley
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 04:36:24 PM

0. Eurbids - Main dev
1. Rw13enlib88 - Twitter accounts. Fb "KoreCoin Community" Admin. Spanish translations.
2. Btcage - Web dev
3. MikeMike - Promoting ideas and contacts. English corrections
4. Zaintariqs - Web dev support. Time on Fb and post updates regularly. If he accepts,  Fb "KoreCoin Community" Admin.
5. Azure - Tweet and retweet. Photo artist (logo's)
6. George5 - Tweet and retweet.
7. Cornett
8. zain
9. andrealandia
10. Splatters

Feel free to make any corrections you consider on your name line or to include your name

Cmon guys!!

Things that need to be done:

- Social Media : More twitter accounts and more noise on twitter and fb
- Speaker at public conferences

- Writers
- Video Producers
- Musicians
- Photo artist

- Forum support (welcome the new people, explain them whats going on in Kore)
- Miners/Stakers support (for the moment Eurbids is doing it, but he need to focus on Anon Skype development)
- Exchange support (for the moment Eurbids is doing it, but he need to focus on Anon Skype development)

Hi guys!

We're making a good job moving forward as a team. we're improving a lot in a few days.
Now, we all know who wants to work with Kore and for that reason I think it's time to move forward again.

Our next step would be to stablish common objectives, after that, we will need to talk about how we gonna achieve this objectives (a common action plan) and after that, start working.
I think this steps are very important because if we dont agree in which direction we wanna go, we will never arrived anywhere!
I propose the next objectives (of course you can change them as much as you want)

Objectives

Product
- Make Anon VoIp
- Add new features (i.e. 1 new dev must join Kore every 2 months)

Community
- Increase the number of people reading and giving their feedback in the blog (i.e. 5 new people giving their feedback everyweek)
- Increase the number of people working for Kore. (i.e. 5 people working now. In 2 weeks 10 people. In 2 months: 20 people)

PS: You can join the team as simply as writing your name in the list and next to it how you gonna colaborate

Community,
Do you agree if we choose a communication channel (skype, fb, Torchat, mumble) and we start talking about this?
If we dont agree we can start using PM until we decided one.

For the new people,
Feel free to put your name in the list and start collaborating with KoreCoin.
As soon as we close the communication channel thing, we'll move to the next step. After that, it's not gonna be easy to be part of KoreCoin Team. Join us now!
loomdart

Valar nomordumpis.

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 04:49:25 PM

0. Eurbids - Main dev
1. Rw13enlib88 - Twitter accounts. Fb "KoreCoin Community" Admin. Spanish translations.
2. Btcage - Web dev
4. Zaintariqs - Web dev support. Time on Fb and post updates regularly. If he accepts,  Fb "KoreCoin Community" Admin.
7. Cornett
8. zain
9. andrealandia
10. Splatters

Feel free to make any corrections you consider on your name line or to include your name

Cmon guys!!

- Writers
- Video Producers
- Musicians
- Photo artist

- Miners/Stakers support (for the moment Eurbids is doing it, but he need to focus on Anon Skype development)
- Exchange support (for the moment Eurbids is doing it, but he need to focus on Anon Skype development)

Hi guys!

We're making a good job moving forward as a team. we're improving a lot in a few days.
Now, we all know who wants to work with Kore and for that reason I think it's time to move forward again.

Our next step would be to stablish common objectives, after that, we will need to talk about how we gonna achieve this objectives (a common action plan) and after that, start working.
I think this steps are very important because if we dont agree in which direction we wanna go, we will never arrived anywhere!
I propose the next objectives (of course you can change them as much as you want)

Objectives

Product
- Make Anon VoIp

Community
- Increase the number of people reading and giving their feedback in the blog (i.e. 5 new people giving their feedback everyweek)
- Increase the number of people working for Kore. (i.e. 5 people working now. In 2 weeks 10 people. In 2 months: 20 people)

PS: You can join the team as simply as writing your name in the list and next to it how you gonna colaborate

Community,
Do you agree if we choose a communication channel (skype, fb, Torchat, mumble) and we start talking about this?

For the new people,
As soon as we close the communication channel thing, we'll move to the next step. After that, it's not gonna be easy to be part of KoreCoin Team. Join us now!
Could I get my name on the list?

I've watched centurions perish. I've seen gods fall. I've seen the great Ra himself extinguished. His final flame quenched.
Azure

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 04:54:27 PM

0. Eurbids - Main dev
2. Btcage - Web dev
7. Cornett
8. zain
9. andrealandia
10. Splatters

Cmon guys!!

- Writers
- Video Producers
- Musicians
- Photo artist

Hi guys!

Objectives

Product
- Make Anon VoIp

Community

Community,

For the new people,

Like this: DONE!
 Smiley

0. Eurbids - Main dev
2. Btcage - Web dev
4. Zaintariqs - Web dev support. Time on Fb and post updates regularly. If he accepts,  Fb "KoreCoin Community" Admin.
7. Cornett
8. zain
9. andrealandia
10. Splatters
11. loomdart

Cheesy
loomdart

Valar nomordumpis.

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 04:56:03 PM

0. Eurbids - Main dev
2. Btcage - Web dev
7. Cornett
8. zain
9. andrealandia
10. Splatters

Cmon guys!!

- Writers
- Video Producers
- Musicians
- Photo artist

Hi guys!

Objectives

Product
- Make Anon VoIp

Community

Community,

For the new people,

Like this: DONE!
 Smiley

0. Eurbids - Main dev
2. Btcage - Web dev
4. Zaintariqs - Web dev support. Time on Fb and post updates regularly. If he accepts,  Fb "KoreCoin Community" Admin.
7. Cornett
8. zain
9. andrealandia
10. Splatters
11. loomdart

Cheesy
Awesome stuff!

Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 04:58:06 PM

0. Eurbids - Main dev
2. Btcage - Web dev
7. Cornett
8. zain
9. andrealandia
10. Splatters
11. loomdart - (please write down how you gonna contribute)

Done!  Cheesy
please tell us how you gonna contribute with Kore
Welcome to the KoreTeam!! Wink Wink

PS: Ouch! it was already done. Nice!
MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:01:17 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2014, 07:53:34 PM by MikeMike

IRC?

We are setting up something on Mumble or Skype for those on the list.

Personally I don't like IRC for security reasons.

We're waiting till Dev release the new AnonSkype-wallet. and then we can talk trougth Korewallets  Cheesy Cheesy  Wink Wink

just kidding, we need an efective way to comunicate between us. I dont know which is the best

Mumble is encrypted.
I Created a KORE channel in Mumble.
The "KORE" channel is in the "Bitcoin Mumble" Channel under "alt crypto currencies".

http://download.cnet.com/Mumble/3000-2150_4-10779248.html

The KORE channel is by invitation only and is a private channel
for all those on the list.
Meaning no-one can enter nor hear the discussions.
You will need a password.
PM me...

I also have the direct info to enter into the "Add Channel" so it creates a shortcut in your favorites.
PM me...

You will be sent screen shots of what it will look like and where to enter the Info.
 Smiley

Download the program from the link.
Select the TOP Option NOT the Server Option.

Go through the Audio setup wizard.
You can just click next and not play around with the settings till later.
This way you can get set up quickly and not have to waste time till you have it.
Then choose the "Push to Talk" option.
This means you will have to click on your nick to talk otherwise everyone will
hear what's going through your mic.
There's an option to change the audio wizard settings so don't worry...

Pala_00

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:17:23 PM

Perfect!
exoton

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:49:28 PM

is the ann thread already translated to german , i could do that however i will probably not have it finished before monday because i need to go to a festival over the weekend Cheesy

have already started promoting on twitter , is there anything else i could do without any coding skills ?
btcage

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 07:23:01 PM

is the ann thread already translated to german , i could do that however i will probably not have it finished before monday because i need to go to a festival over the weekend Cheesy

have already started promoting on twitter , is there anything else i could do without any coding skills ?

Still no German translation.
Would be good if you do it. 
Ich sage mal danke

Pala_00

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 07:35:57 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2014, 12:21:19 AM by Pala_00

- ZEROCOIN / DARKKORE
- MIXING SERVICE
- ANON VOIP
- ANDROID and IOS CLIENT

1.000.000 POW COINS.

Eurbids is a great dev.

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 276 »
  Print  

Jump to: