Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:39:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 276 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon  (Read 372307 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Alisho

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 05:32:40 PM

Shit was not able to catch the cheap coins Sad((
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Azure

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 05:36:50 PM

They are still cheap!
 Smiley
loomdart

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Valar nomordumpis.

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 05:47:35 PM

Dear Eurbids, have you heard about http://cryptoasian.com/contact/ ? it's a PoD scheme where you give CryptoAsian some details and speak with him, and in return he gives you a PoD (Proof of Developer) rating. This would be great for PR, and will stabilise assurance that you are indeed, as the word is said, [legit]

I've watched centurions perish. I've seen gods fall. I've seen the great Ra himself extinguished. His final flame quenched.
Pala_00

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 05:53:14 PM

Eurbids is a great dev!
Equate

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 06:01:13 PM

coins are still cheap at current price.
MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 06:18:17 PM

coins are still cheap at current price.

It's so tough to discuss trading and pricing.
There are many different strategies and opinions.
I have mine as well.
Here are some of them...

Some people see no buy support as shocking.
Others see it as it's under accumulation.
Some see a 10-50k sell wall as a barrier.
Others see it as a rare opportunity.
Some want the price be P&D'd for a ride & keep volume active.
Others see it as detracting from the coins real worth.
Some see driving the price down advantageous for cheap coins.
Others see it as a poor strategy for long term growth.
Some see mentioning a price target as limiting.
Others see it as pushing the bar too high.

Eurbids (OP)

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 06:41:34 PM

Dear Eurbids, have you heard about http://cryptoasian.com/contact/ ? it's a PoD scheme where you give CryptoAsian some details and speak with him, and in return he gives you a PoD (Proof of Developer) rating. This would be great for PR, and will stabilise assurance that you are indeed, as the word is said, [legit]

useless and meaningless... at first who is this cryptoasian ? have enough skills for rate a developer ? who trusted him ? and at finish we working in an opensource enviroment, all must to have the opportunity to be a developer without any certificate.

A real good idea will be to certify and rating the users. Like banks. Your bank ask you to complete a questionnaire before give to you access on the equities and stock exchanges, for understand your skill, your profile and how much risk you can support.

If users are skilled they understand when the investiment are good or not.
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 06:48:29 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2014, 06:58:54 PM by MikeMike

useless and meaningless... at first who is this cryptoasian ? have enough skills for rate a developer ? who trusted him ? and at finish we working in an opensource enviroment, all must to have the opportunity to be a developer without any certificate.

A real good idea will be to certify and rating the users. Like banks. Your bank ask you to complete a questionnaire before give to you access on the equities and stock exchanges, for understand your skill, your profile and how much risk you can support.

I think it's more that they get enough personal information so IF a Dev leaves the coin in a bad way that they can be held responsible.
Much different from the Dev Handing the Coin over to others once the updates are released and adding Dev's as need be.
Your qualifications speak for themselves in all the excellent work you have done already and many have decided
on the risk you will come through on your promises.
 Smiley

loomdart

Valar nomordumpis.

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 07:26:27 PM

I think it's more that they get enough personal information so IF a Dev leaves the coin in a bad way that they can be held responsible.
Much different from the Dev Handing the Coin over to others once the updates are released and adding Dev's as need be.
Your qualifications speak for themselves in all the excellent work you have done already and many have decided
on the risk you will come through on your promises.
 Smiley
he doesn't rate you at all, merely sees if you're a real person and not a scammer (I believe you aren't, but loads of people have been burnt by loads of scamcoins, and cryptoasian is a respected person in the crypto community) this'll just help reinforce investor trust, but hey, it's entirely your call, I'm still hella bullish on kore Smiley

I've watched centurions perish. I've seen gods fall. I've seen the great Ra himself extinguished. His final flame quenched.
Eurbids (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 07:39:39 PM

he doesn't rate you at all, merely sees if you're a real person and not a scammer (I believe you aren't, but loads of people have been burnt by loads of scamcoins, and cryptoasian is a respected person in the crypto community) this'll just help reinforce investor trust, but hey, it's entirely your call, I'm still hella bullish on kore Smiley

I don't agree. At first my private informations are absolute private and I will never give it to nothing. At second how investors can trust to this service ? How we can know that it's sane service and not a good background for make a new big scam ? Maybe he will give the max rate to himself tomorrow. Or take money for make it.

And at final, people ask and search anonymous wallet, anonymous transactions, mixing services and Tor for be much more anonymous, and why the dev must to be public ?

The scam coin and scam devs are part of this joke, and all people wish to make money easy... if you don't want to risk, don't play ! Smiley

And trust me, it's really simple to understand a scam. When you read that the wallet will make pizza for you, don't trust it !!
loomdart

Valar nomordumpis.

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 07:45:20 PM

I don't agree. At first my private informations are absolute private and I will never give it to nothing. At second how investors can trust to this service ? How we can know that it's sane service and not a good background for make a new big scam ? Maybe he will give the max rate to himself tomorrow. Or take money for make it.

And at final, people ask and search anonymous wallet, anonymous transactions, mixing services and Tor for be much more anonymous, and why the dev must to be public ?

The scam coin and scam devs are part of this joke, and all people wish to make money easy... if you don't want to risk, don't play ! Smiley

And trust me, it's really simple to understand a scam. When you read that the wallet will make pizza for you, don't trust it !!
It's entirely your call man, this is just a quick way to minorly boost investor confidence, but I suppose it won't be needed when you release VoIP, then everyone will believe in you Smiley

Eurbids (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 07:48:47 PM

It's entirely your call man, this is just a quick way to minorly boost investor confidence, but I suppose it won't be needed when you release VoIP, then everyone will believe in you Smiley

I've already release TOR and we was the first coin able to STAKE with a 100% TOR embedded. It's not little and I've not to prove nothing more. All more features will be release, but it' not finalized to prove if I'm a scammer or not. If I need to prove it yet, tell me clean and I will NOT release nothing more.

loomdart

Valar nomordumpis.

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 07:56:24 PM

I've already release TOR and we was the first coin able to STAKE with a 100% TOR embedded. It's not little and I've not to prove nothing more. All more features will be release, but it' not finalized to prove if I'm a scammer or not. If I need to prove it yet, tell me clean and I will NOT release nothing more.

it was just a suggestion man,sorry if I've offended you :S

Azure

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 07:57:44 PM

Eurbids, you got my support for sure!  You're the most engaging and hard working crypto dev I've ever seen!  Actions speak volumes and your actions have definitely proven themselves.  I am honoured to be a part of this community which has an absolutely great cryptocurrency!  Cool
Azure

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 08:02:51 PM

it was just a suggestion man,sorry if I've offended you :S

I know you mean well, however the Dev is highly independent.  He needs no one's approval.  Allow him to do as he sees fit, without sanction and without influence or interference and things will be fine.

Now, let's focus on the community.  I'm certain Eurbids will do what he chooses, when he chooses.
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 08:03:22 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2014, 10:34:38 PM by MikeMike

I agree on keeping Total Anonymity so that the Dev is protected from the powers that be and Hackers.  Wink
Yep, many supposedly helping services end up getting or being corrupt themselves, Even ones with "trust".

I agree on keeping Total Anonymity so that the Dev is protected from the powers that be and hackers.  Wink

There are many Serious Long Term Investors that don't understand how to read the Code
to see IF it's a Pizza Wallet or the real thing.
Personally I've sent Eurbids links to other coins and he has responded that most are a scam due to the Code.
I don't have the Qualifications, Put much trust in our Dev Eurbids and am sure others will eventually read the Code
to see what KORE'S true potential is and be checking the Code once Eurbid releases the further updates.

YES, I personally do trust you and look forward to your "Meat and Potatoes" Wallet Updates.
 Wink

Eurbids (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 08:12:20 PM

I know you mean well, however the Dev is highly independent.  He needs no one's approval.  Allow him to do as he sees fit, without sanction and without influence or interference and things will be fine.

Now, let's focus on the community.  I'm certain Eurbids will do what he chooses, when he chooses.

The most simple way to understand me it's only that I don't work for the investors. I work for my self and for this community. If investors earn or lost it's the last problem in my mind.
Azure

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 08:17:14 PM

I know you mean well, however the Dev is highly independent.  He needs no one's approval.  Allow him to do as he sees fit, without sanction and without influence or interference and things will be fine.

Now, let's focus on the community.  I'm certain Eurbids will do what he chooses, when he chooses.

The most simple way to understand me it's only that I don't work for the investors. I work for my self and for this community. If investors earn or lost it's the last problem in my mind.

Very wise approach.  Good for you my friend.
loomdart

Valar nomordumpis.

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 08:18:04 PM

wow man, that takes some balls to say! It's refreshing to see such a dedicated dev Smiley

MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 08:22:36 PM

+1

To be bothered with what the "Investors hound you with" is detracting from your energy to do what you do best.
I respect the manner in which you have responded to these concerns.
Much gets lost in translation and sentence structure.
Being I spend a little time in PM with Eurbids, and have followed every post and concern
to reason on them I try my best to be fair...

Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 276 »
  Print  

Jump to: