Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:30:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 276 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon  (Read 372308 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Azure

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 09:27:57 PM

Eurbids, Are you still working on those new features (VoIP, DarkKore, Android, wallet, ...)? If yes maybe you'll give some updates, ETA, roadmap...

.. and it's right.

VoiP Feature is ready at 80%. I'm stuck on the code for find a solution about some problems. I think VoIP can be ready for Half of September (it's summer here now, and soon I going to holidays)

About the anonymous feature, I can start to explain the based idea. I've not tell about it before because I wanted to be sure that I can do it. I've start to work on it with good results.

I've think very much for find a good solution for give a REAL anonymous to the users, and all ideas that I've find around the forum it's only words.
The truth is that you never can hide the transactions because your coins can exists only in two situation... first if you have mined it, two if you have receive it from another user that have received too or have mined it.

If you going to delete/hide the transactions, coins simple don't exist anymore in chain. Of course you can encrypt it and give to the wallet the keys for uncrypt and read it. But if the wallet can uncrypt and read the encrypt TXs, all can do the same, and your anonymous feature going to be unuseless.

Finally I've find a crazy idea.

It's PoB based. PoB means Proof of Burn, is working when people send coins to a special address, this coins going to be destroy, and user take back a block with the same amount plus a interest. Usually PoB working with the same address that have send.

Now my solution. User that want to hide the sources of his coins, simple send coins to special Kore address, select the address where want to receive the new coins, and wait a random number of blocks. After this he going to receive the same coins burned, like he have mined it. New address, generation, no history of this coins, totaly anonymous.

The old coins going to be stored in the special and unspendable address and subtracted from the total coins.

Now interesting to a feedback Smiley

Hi Eurbids,
Thanks very much for the updated Roadmap for KORE.

How is DarkKORE going and do you have a time frame for it's release?
Are you still going to implement the full mixing feature?
Does it make sense to give KORE the Best ANON Tech. you can give it till your New and maybe other secret ideas are working?

Will you be checking in daily while on Holiday?
If not could you find someone to do Temp Dev or work with you for little issues with wallets
and ones having difficulty but not able to get answers for problem from KORE Community?etc.?

What's your time frame for "crazy new Idea"? Is it being worked on and when do you expect to release it?

We appreciate your new ideas for Anon but does it makes sense to delete them now that we know so nobody steal your terrific Ideas?

Personally I would have no expectation of a dev "needing" to 'check in' on a daily basis, especially if he were on holiday.  Even now I have no such expectation.  The more time the dev can spend coding or getting much-needed rest the better.  Enough sleep, a good diet and peace & quite are important ingredients in such work.

Eurbids seems to me to be very much a lone developer (who are usually the best kind, btw) and I doubt bringing in 3rd parties to work on hi code is the way he rolls (in any even, the simply opens the door to potential spies, doesn't it?  We wouldn't want Eurbids' secret world-changing code potentially leaking out before it is released, now would we?)

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mymoneyman

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 09:44:22 PM

If the VOIP is done 80 %, can you show some screenshots or any other tangible proof of it's existence? I am sure people nowadays won't invest on words alone.

I think he has already done this...

MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 09:47:55 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2014, 02:13:22 AM by MikeMike

Eurbids, Are you still working on those new features (VoIP, DarkKore, Android, wallet, ...)? If yes maybe you'll give some updates, ETA, roadmap...

.. and it's right.

VoiP Feature is ready at 80%. I'm stuck on the code for find a solution about some problems. I think VoIP can be ready for Half of September (it's summer here now, and soon I going to holidays)

About the anonymous feature, I can start to explain the based idea. I've not tell about it before because I wanted to be sure that I can do it. I've start to work on it with good results.

I've think very much for find a good solution for give a REAL anonymous to the users, and all ideas that I've find around the forum it's only words.
The truth is that you never can hide the transactions because your coins can exists only in two situation... first if you have mined it, two if you have receive it from another user that have received too or have mined it.

If you going to delete/hide the transactions, coins simple don't exist anymore in chain. Of course you can encrypt it and give to the wallet the keys for uncrypt and read it. But if the wallet can uncrypt and read the encrypt TXs, all can do the same, and your anonymous feature going to be unuseless.

It's PoB based. PoB means Proof of Burn, is working when people send coins to a special address, this coins going to be destroy, and user take back a block with the same amount plus a interest. Usually PoB working with the same address that have send.

Now my solution. User that want to hide the sources of his coins, simple send coins to special Kore address, select the address where want to receive the new coins, and wait a random number of blocks. After this he going to receive the same coins burned, like he have mined it. New address, generation, no history of this coins, totaly anonymous.

The old coins going to be stored in the special and unspendable address and subtracted from the total coins.

Hi Eurbids,

Does it make sense to give KORE the Best ANON Tech. you can give it till your New and maybe other secret ideas are working?

If not could you find someone to do Temp Dev or work with you for little issues with wallets
and ones having difficulty but not able to get answers for problem from KORE Community?etc.?

What's your time frame for "crazy new Idea"? Is it being worked on and when do you expect to release it?

We appreciate your new ideas for Anon but does it makes sense to delete them now that we know so nobody steal your terrific Ideas?

Personally I would have no expectation of a dev "needing" to 'check in' on a daily basis, especially if he were on holiday.  Even now I have no such expectation.  The more time the dev can spend coding or getting much-needed rest the better.  Enough sleep, a good diet and peace & quite are important ingredients in such work.

Eurbids seems to me to be very much a lone developer (who are usually the best kind, btw) and I doubt bringing in 3rd parties to work on hi code is the way he rolls (in any even, the simply opens the door to potential spies, doesn't it?  We wouldn't want Eurbids' secret world-changing code potentially leaking out before it is released, now would we?)

I agree on most your points.
Maybe I should have worded that part differently.
When wallets are updated and with new features there may be a need to
ensure it's proper function and answer any questions.
As long as the Wallet's in great working order there should not be much need.
Maybe I'm a little shell shocked from the recent issues that I'm not familiar with
thereby thinking IF we had no Dev for a week what would be the result.
Sure the Dev can do anything he wants. It's his coin.
But there is a presumed responsibility that comes with that
as a Team effort working on his coin.
I kinda prescribe to the Dev's mindset.
I work for the Dev, the Community and myself and know I would not
just get up and leave in the middle of some work I was doing
for the Community/KORE without making sure someone was there to
hand the ball to.
Not that the Dev needs to do that. Just that he show the normal concern
anyone would be expected to show under the circumstances.
RE: The Wallet's working well prior to Holiday.
 Smiley

Eurbids (OP)

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 10:06:47 PM

how come the kore icon doesn't show in my system tray anymore?

...it's 'invisible' ; i can click on the space it should be and the wallet still opens... but there is nothing but a blank space... i was hoping the new wallet release would fix that issue, but nope.

any ideas?

Tray Icon fixed Wink

New Windows Wallet v2.2 - Full Network Anon with TOR imbedded
https://mega.co.nz/#!xVlTHS7C!CDvIPntXcP0ckfDEjxI2pU3r4M47I0iQTWN8Tys2fvY

Azure

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 10:16:58 PM

.. and it's right.

Hi Eurbids,

I agree on most your points.
Maybe I should have worded that part differently.
When wallets are updated and with new features there may be a need to
ensure it's proper functional and answer any questions.
As long as the Wallet's in great working order there should not be much need.
Maybe I'm a little shell shocked from the recent issues that I'm not familiar with
thereby thinking IF we had no Dev for a week what would be the result.
Sure the Dev can do anything he wants. It's his coin.
But there is a presumed responsibility that comes with that
as a Team effort working on his coin.
I kinda prescribe to the Dev's mindset.
I work for the Dev, the Community and myself and know I would not
just get up and leave in the middle of some work I was doing
for the Community/KORE without making sure someone was there to
hand the ball to.
Not that the Dev needs to do that. Just that he show the normal concern
anyone would be expected to show under the circumstances.
RE: The Wallet's working well prior to Holiday.
 Smiley

I 'get' your approach, Mike.  In my estimation everything's working 100% and I wish Eurbids a restful holiday.  No doubt it will provide him with 10 time the inspiration and energy to take KoreCoin to the next level (and MORE!)

It's all good!
 Smiley
Azure

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 10:17:33 PM

how come the kore icon doesn't show in my system tray anymore?

...it's 'invisible' ; i can click on the space it should be and the wallet still opens... but there is nothing but a blank space... i was hoping the new wallet release would fix that issue, but nope.

any ideas?

Tray Icon fixed Wink

New Windows Wallet v2.2 - Full Network Anon with TOR imbedded
https://mega.co.nz/#!xVlTHS7C!CDvIPntXcP0ckfDEjxI2pU3r4M47I0iQTWN8Tys2fvY

Thanks for that, Eurbids.
peer2peer360

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

Institute of Advance Blockchain Research

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 10:17:46 PM

Proof-of-burn term & concept was originally

Thought of by (XCP)Counterparty Dev..

By which bitcoins were being BURNED by sending private

keys to an unspendable address.

Counterparty is that its native cryptocurrency,

XCP, was created and distributed by destroying

bitcoins in a process known as “proof-of-burn”.

https://www.counterparty.co/why-proof-of-burn/

WHY PROOF OF BURN was orginially created to...

*eliminate the need to trust anyone with large sums

of money while building Infrastructure.

* To maximize project legitimacy right from the start.

* Ensure developers do not enjoy any special privileges

* No lump sum of investor capital that allows developers to “make a killing”

* to do away with the need for trusting any third parties,

including the founders and developers themselves.

* eliminate any speculation of plans to get rich quick or redistribute risk unequally.

If KORE is to follow something similar to the POB model set in motion by XCP DEV..

KORE DEV may have found a proven method already working in place.

Regards
P2P360 Group

Counterparty (XCP) is a distributed asset platform & Cryptocurrency
Azure

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 10:19:52 PM

* eliminate any speculation of plans to get rich quick or redistribute risk unequally.

If KORE is to follow something similar to the POB model set in motion by XCP DEV..

Regards
P2P360 Group

Thanks for the info, P2P360
Eurbids (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 11:30:42 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2014, 11:48:44 PM by Eurbids

No, this PoBA (Proof of Burn Anonymous) will going to complete substitute the old idea about Mixing and DarkKore. Because is clear, we don't need them anymore.

What ? are you crazy ? No no, I want to forget forum, crypto, code, staking and all about internet for two weeks  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

...and what we have to "look" daily ?  Huh

Wallet is ok and working fine, don't need nothing, only people to mint and stake. Maybe I will move my coins to online wallet on one of my server and leave it to stake, for continue to help the network.

Don't worry, if my airplane don't go down, I will come back Smiley

We are an opensource enviroments. Ideas can be shared and this specific, instead VoIP, going to fork the network and I must to publish it in github.

It's not first time that you show fear of another devs steal ideas or code. Relax Mike, you can sleep good Wink

Eurbids (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 11:38:14 PM

No.. they have used, but it's much more old idea.

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Proof_of_burn

Regards
P2P360 Group

I have not very much interesting to use PoB for network maintenance. I want to use it like washing machine. And of course, I've already write it, the destination address will be an unspendable address. I've to calc the checksum yet, but it will be like "KoreCoinDestroyMachineXXXXXX".

escalicha

Activity: 658
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 11:40:19 PM

Ya, that's nice, but where is the address sent to/stored in order for the coins to be sent to the proper address? It can't be stored in the blockchain because then it's not anonymous. If it's stored off blockchain then it's basically the same as every other mixer.
Maybe with public an privat key with some posibilite to get back the coins if they dont arribe to the account you want to recibe after pob. The blockchain can recheck if your transaccion tha send x coins to 10 direcctions  is completet, if not you can get it back o or parcially back with a privat key an public blockchain can read it with public key.

Maybe somethink like that.

MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 12:56:10 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2014, 07:25:15 PM by MikeMike

No, this PoBA (Proof of Burn Anonymous) will going to complete substitute the old idea about Mixing and DarkKore.
Because is clear, we don't need them anymore. "" I want to use it like washing machine. And of course, I've already write it,""
OK I get it and accept it and hope others will too. Will take your word you will deliver the PoB
maybe somewhat soon? Since you say the Code is already Written.
GOOD THINKING! - Not waste time and effort on Obsolete Inferior Anon and made excellent progress on Proper 100% Anon Code.
 Wink

What ? are you crazy ? No no, I want to forget forum, crypto, code, staking and all about internet for two weeks  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Why YES! -- YES I AM Crazy!  Why else do you think I'm here! I Like good Company! Tongue  
I should have worded the "checking in" concern differently.
I'm glad you will have wallet 100% before Holiday. That was main concern....and PLEASE ENJOY and not think
of Forum so maybe one big idea pop into mind by Coconut.  Wink

...and what we have to "look" daily ?  Huh Cry  Cry
Because you care about me and wish I was on Holiday fun too! Cheesy Tongue
IF ever you do need help, I hope you find right person to trust.

Wallet is ok and working fine, don't need nothing, only people to mint and stake.
Maybe I will move my coins to online wallet on one of my server and leave it to stake, for continue to help the network.
We have plan to get everyone possible to stake too.  Wink

Don't worry, if my airplane don't go down, I will come back Smiley
Please be safe.

We are an opensource enviroments. Ideas can be shared and this specific, instead VoIP, going to fork the network and I must to publish it in github.

It's not first time that you show fear of another devs steal ideas or code. Relax Mike, you can sleep good Wink
ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for your detailed answers. It's OK. You can go to Holiday Now I'm Sleeping......

HATS OFF TO YOU EURBIDS!!!

What other Dev would be so forthcoming about
the facts of what they are doing, Where they are at and When and Why they will be AFF / "Away From Forum".  
Best to You Eurbids. We are Privileged to have you work on your pet project KORE
and see you bringing it to the reality I thought you could When we first spoke.
This is exactly why I'm here and why I have chosen to volunteer my time and efforts.

CHEERS!

peer2peer360

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

Institute of Advance Blockchain Research

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 01:59:32 AM

For clarification purposes:

Proof-of-Burn

------- & -------

Proof-of-Burn Anonymous (POBA)

Are very much similar in concept but what Eurbids

has written in Code is already completed & it also

Has the potential to make KORE even more solid than

Before which places KORE In a very unique position 

to help become & remain a currency of revelance for time to come.

Regards
P2P360
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 02:47:16 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2014, 03:59:14 AM by MikeMike

For clarification purposes:

Proof-of-Burn

------- & -------

Proof-of-Burn Anonymous (POBA)

Are very much similar in concept but what Eurbids

has written in Code is already completed & it also

Has the potential to make KORE even more solid than

Before which places KORE In a very unique position  

to help become & remain a currency of revelance for time to come.

Regards
P2P360

To show our Appreciation could we consider putting an
Incredible Team Effort into the following prior to it's release:

1-Encourage those who are contributing already
   and those with a desire to help to join the team.

2-Put in full force the Plan to post Consistent Relevant
   Informative updates to the Twitter and Facebook Feeds.

3-Implement the Anon Project Azure and MM just discussed.

4-Put out a First Rate Classy Modern Website for KORE.

5-Conduct Regular Productive Meetings once a week.

6-Escrow Account for Donations for News and all things KORE.

7-Fine tune the News Releases and services used.

8-Don't forget to pick up the Kids.

9-Please feel free to post any Ideas and Actions you deem necessary for the Team and KORE...

10-

11-

zaintariqs

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 04:57:21 AM

the reason i post mostly on this thread because..
descent members, no fudding, straight and to-the-point talks !

enjoy your holiday eurbids  Smiley

★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ | ANON VoIP ☑ RELEASED - 100% PoSA-TOR 
     All calls in the Kore Network will be anonymous and never tracked ★★
louie6925

Activity: 246

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 09:37:07 AM

I think while eurbids is away we should all discuss ideas on how we can being Kore into real world use! Any ideas?
btcage

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:41:32 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2014, 12:01:22 PM by btcage

My Mac Wallet trying to sinc since yesterday, updated to the new wallet but still nothing.
Does someone have the same problem?

"Downloaded 280083 of 280583 Blocks of transaction history (99.82%done)
Last received block was generated 1 day(s) ago"

Windows and just started staking again.
Started syncing again about an hour ago.
Block 280587

So you mean it needs time?
If yes no problem i wait.

My Mac wallet still not syncing !
I have installed a Wallet on another Macbook but its also not Syncing?
Does anyone have Mac wallet and the same problem?
I tried also the rescan code but it was rescanning 24h and wallet didn't opened Sad
Please help me it has been now 4 days

Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:58:23 AM

Is everyone using google translate here? What the...
No offense  Cheesy

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Eurbids (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 12:51:12 PM

Is everyone using google translate here? What the...
No offense  Cheesy

No ! Google translate talk english better of us  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Eurbids (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 01:20:15 PM

My Mac Wallet trying to sinc since yesterday, updated to the new wallet but still nothing.
Does someone have the same problem?

"Downloaded 280083 of 280583 Blocks of transaction history (99.82%done)
Last received block was generated 1 day(s) ago"

Windows and just started staking again.
Started syncing again about an hour ago.
Block 280587

So you mean it needs time?
If yes no problem i wait.

My Mac wallet still not syncing !
I have installed a Wallet on another Macbook but its also not Syncing?
Does anyone have Mac wallet and the same problem?
I tried also the rescan code but it was rescanning 24h and wallet didn't opened Sad
Please help me it has been now 4 days

Can you try this another ? https://mega.co.nz/#!RYUUGbJZ!TlXV1F8wwqpZ-83bdqhRuOsrnGKIkeMwfxgTdWshWmI

If continue to don't work, please delete the old db and download it again.

NOTE : RESCAN it's only for TXs in the wallet, not for DB Chain

Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 276 »
  Print  

Jump to: