Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:54:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon  (Read 372308 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
aisyah88

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 09:10:54 PM

I want to ask whether, these threads provide a bounty for everyone ?? Smiley
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 09:19:06 PM

I want to ask whether, these threads provide a bounty for everyone ?? Smiley

yes, your bounty is that MM continues to see community interest thus fueling his desire to keep pushing.  Wink
balladofjpeg

Activity: 306
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 10:06:06 PM

sorry guys are we going to be delete from bittrex tomorrow?
MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 07:16:08 AM

I sure hope not since I asked them to work with us till we have the meeting.
Crowetic also did a few days ago.
Problem is I think the delisting process is automated so they would need to take all our coins out from that automated system which I am sure could be done.
Send them a ticket not to delist...
MM

TeslaFreeEnergy

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 10:12:00 AM

I sure hope not since I asked them to work with us till we have the meeting.
Crowetic also did a few days ago.
Problem is I think the delisting process is automated so they would need to take all our coins out from that automated system which I am sure could be done.
Send them a ticket not to delist...
MM

ticket open

Altcoinlover

Activity: 746
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 12:25:33 AM

I appreciated the regular updates from MM to let people know what is happening
and keep the thread alive for people who may wonder.

I continue to believe in this project... just waiting for more sellers to let the price
goes down a bit LOL!

continue pushing MM!

███ ███
          ██████
         ████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ███████████████████
     ████████████████████
   █████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
 █████████
█████████
█████████          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████         ███████
█████████         ███████
██████████        ███████
 ███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄█v█████
  ███████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      ███████████████████
        ███████████████
          ██████
          ████ ███
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
enesis

☑ No ICO/Auction.
☑ No pre-mine__--
☑ Fair Launch___-

████████████████████████████
██████               ███████
█████                 ██████
████     ███   ███     █████
████     ███   ███     █████
████                   █████
██████   █████████   ███████
█████████████████████ ██████
                        ████
                          ██
DISCORD

▄█████████████████████████████▄
████████████████▌ ▄▄▀▀    ▀████
████████████████ █████▄   █████
█████████████▀▀ ▐▀█████████████
███▀▀ ▀▀▀             ▀▀▀¬▀▀███
███        ▄       ▄        ███
███▄      ███     ███      ▄███
████        `              ████
█████      ▄▄     ▄▄      █████
███████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄███████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████████
REDDIT

POW       
Equihash 192.7
Airdrops & Bounties

MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 01:55:51 AM

I continue to believe in this project... just waiting for more sellers to let the price
goes down a bit LOL!

continue pushing MM!

Thanks for your trust in us.
We won't let you down and alighning our KORE Team with the BURST Team
was a very wise move.
We have been working well together, some from here helping BURST and likewise.
In time we will have our rightful place doing what we promised and beyond.

Smiley

MM

MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 11:19:55 PM

@ALL,

Please stake all KORE wallets to support the chain.
Thanks for your support!
 Smiley
MikeMike

CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 02:27:44 AM

goes down a bit LOL!

continue pushing MM!

smart trading strategy. The prices right now are insanely low. I buy when I can  Cool

When released, Kore & Kore OS show great promise for mass implementation.

Also, if anyone wants to exchange small amounts of Kore back and forth for the benefit of the chain, PM me.

Thanks,
john
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 05:59:28 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2017, 12:36:21 AM by MikeMike

Important Mandatory Update:

***IF you don't have these latest wallets installed we are requesting you update them ASAP.
There are some old wallets out there causing issues with the staking

1-Windows 2.2.9.1_VoIP Wallet standard:
Windows Wallet with updated Peers.dat file so the wallet will sync easier.
https://mega.co.nz/#!lBlGmL7R!UW-lzmtfHa1OeC0dn_D18jq4KXejST32oyeNApQVqOE
Current peers.dat file to get the wallet to connect/sync.
https://mega.nz/#!v4VmzBDS!jyxfdWOb6RJR2PfRyKJsNoPqqNGX9PWSPHd1WpMgRHA

Peers & Nodes:
NEW:
43ddpe3mgqu6im72.onion
rdglputx5w4hsahq.onion
c7golffjz4qcomts.onion
nvye5tclv4gsp4qz.onion
bqr3uvoqn7afaftn.onion
oxk3k46qpyewkuha.onion
xjmdb3rrlp5mjsor.onion
nelcm3y2yuwkubww.onion
pgtp5zcbhzivkdhy.onion
eldldqcauon5fjye.onion
ygjegzdh56fuielv.onion
fy225sytea4x2d5d.onion
bo5whi6igdfujywm.onion
7qmaqqvbcgkz46wy.onion
dv6eypxco54m2yil.onion
dxtf2khtvtrlt5x3.onion
3qtpdtcoeajm2u6u.onion
56ozxvu5gcljant6.onion
5svpy4wrwtjdoqb6.onion
7kerj4xmvc7pgvf4.onion
gfnmkcixbz7nekgr.onion
xsuhp3s4nwciyopc.onion
ua3np4ut2zxubqow.onion
ap2u6b77yi5esd72.onion
rnwgen4v5vvgyrui.onion
suifi73rcv6xptco.onion
5lxnox7rk77qemdo.onion
uuvjof5votogzak.onion

OLD:
addnode=xjmdb3rrlp5mjsor.onion:28556
addnode=dxtf2khtvtrlt5x3.onion:28556
addnode=oxk3k46qpyewkuha.onion:28556
addnode=266polqfpc22sn4b.onion:28556
addnode=tvmhij7hyrqir5y2.onion:28556
addnode=culqahwoixao4zgp.onion:28556
addnode=copqf7fhnf4ve2pz.onion:28556
addnode=xx37ikzbjib5wdhm.onion:28556
addnode=ua3np4ut2zxubqow.onion:28556
addnode=iqtgfnjunu4ixdqq.onion:28556
addnode=gpy2co2ik7jn7woy.onion:28556
addnode=c7golffjz4qcomts.onion:28556
addnode=5rpb5tuybqdfmtbk.onion:28556
addnode=urc3dssckhvsbswb.onion:28556
addnode=gfnmkcixbz7nekgr.onion:28556
Up to date Bootstrap and instructions Here:
NOTE: Use at your own risk...

http://cryptochainer.com/dir/?page_id=881

You can also go here for my latest peers.dat file if you don't get any connections:
In the BURST Community...
https://alttech.chat/alttech/channels/kore

KoreCoin_OSX_2.2.1.dmg - no VoIP:
https://mega.nz/#!LN9UTIiB!keSf4dFGeF0qlMQ5xmXNIAZIpdEl8mwTvtJLmYbLRoI

2-For a custom Linux Version go to end of post:
Version: 64 bit Ubuntu Linux 14.04 LTS Trusty

3-KoreCoin Website:
http://korecoin.net/#

4-Source Code - GitHub Link:
https://github.com/KoreTeam/KoreCoin

5-Please stake some coins to support the Kore Network.
If you are new to Kore PM me for some free coins to stake.

____

Thanks to: "bearishtrader"
"Here is my Ubuntu Linux build of KoreCoin 2.0 staking wallet (no VoIP):
Version: 64 bit Ubuntu Linux 14.04 LTS Trusty"
https://mega.nz/#!Nk110QaT!yuf_cVCyKtXoJufgi3kJk6VcvsC4r92WP4ZMtnBrbeY

Prerequisites (Needs boost 1.55, Berkeley db4.8++):
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-add-repository ppa:bitcoin/bitcoin
sudo apt-add-repository ppa:boost-latest/ppa
sudo apt-get install unzip qt4-qmake libqt4-dev build-essential libboost1.55-all-dev libssl-dev libdb4.8++-dev libminiupnpc-dev libminiupnpc8
sudo apt-get upgrade

unzip korecoin-qt.zip
chmod u+x korecoin-qt
korecoin-qt

Then exit and replace the .KoreCoin/peers.dat with the one above

Re-launch wallet

NOTE:
If you get a virus warning we have researched it as a false positive.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=668886.msg14101363#msg14101363
You can put it to your antivirus/antimalware exclude list so its not checked

Pinker

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 08:50:32 AM

Hello everyone, i really like the fundamentals of this coin, have been following it for around 2 years by now (and bought some coins way higher than at current super cheap prices - but I keep buying from time to time Wink), and you've finally convinced me to stake some coins.

Unfortunately, as you predicted, malware was detected by COMODO antivirus in the exe file (name of the malware was not specified). I guess it could be the false positive you pointed out but when it comes to crypto, one can never be careful enough as hacking one's system might mean a loss of a lot of money. I am afraid I am not comfortable with running apps that are not 100% (or at leat 99,9%) secure. Is there any possibility to review/rewrite/"make a completely new wallet" without this issue? I could donate some KORE if it would help to accomplish something like this..

Last but not least, I would like to thank everyone involved in development of this coin for keeping things rolling, especially Mike Mike for his unlimited positive approach. Respect for that. Keep up the good work.
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 11:14:10 AM

Hello everyone, i really like the fundamentals of this coin, have been following it for around 2 years by now (and bought some coins way higher than at current super cheap prices - but I keep buying from time to time Wink), and you've finally convinced me to stake some coins.

Unfortunately, as you predicted, malware was detected by COMODO antivirus in the exe file (name of the malware was not specified). I guess it could be the false positive you pointed out but when it comes to crypto, one can never be careful enough as hacking one's system might mean a loss of a lot of money. I am afraid I am not comfortable with running apps that are not 100% (or at leat 99,9%) secure. Is there any possibility to review/rewrite/"make a completely new wallet" without this issue? I could donate some KORE if it would help to accomplish something like this..

Last but not least, I would like to thank everyone involved in development of this coin for keeping things rolling, especially Mike Mike for his unlimited positive approach. Respect for that. Keep up the good work.

Hi Pinker,

Thanks for the kind words and concern.
The new wallet will not have this issue and if you have doubt best not run the wallet.
What I can tell you is none here had any issues caused by the false positive
but we researched it for ourselves extensively and without doing this don't blame your caution.

Be well,
 Smiley
MikeMike

Pinker

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 03:13:23 PM

Hi Pinker,

The new wallet will not have this issue and if you have doubt best not run the wallet.
but we researched it for ourselves extensively and without doing this don't blame your caution.

Be well,
 Smiley
MikeMike

Thank you very much for your Reply MikeMike, I'll see, guess linux could also be a solution, but that takes too much effort for me now and well, our time is limited and we have to spend it wisely.Smiley Anyway new wallet is also a decent solution. Wink Can we expect it any time soon?

Enjoy!
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 05:54:54 PM

Hi Pinker,

Be well,
 Smiley
MikeMike

Thank you very much for your Reply MikeMike, I'll see, guess linux could also be a solution, but that takes too much effort for me now and well, our time is limited and we have to spend it wisely.Smiley Anyway new wallet is also a decent solution. Wink Can we expect it any time soon?

Enjoy!

Thanks for considering to do what you can.
The Linux wallet had been completed 9 months ago.
We two months ago believe to have found the solution that will enable us to compile it in windows.
I have been through a good number of coders trying to find an honorable one
and still at it. There are currently two additional prospects I am waiting to hear back from.

MM

Pinker

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 12:41:21 PM

Hi Pinker,

Be well,
 Smiley
MikeMike

Enjoy!

The Linux wallet had been completed 9 months ago.
We two months ago believe to have found the solution that will enable us to compile it in windows.
I have been through a good number of coders trying to find an honorable one
and still at it. There are currently two additional prospects I am waiting to hear back from.

MM

Finding the right people for specific job is unfortunately very often quite complicated mission itself. Burst team cannot be of any help? Wish I could help, but don't know many people in that field, but perhaps someone else following Kore? Yes - talking to you who are just reading the post and are not MikeMike himself. Smiley
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 03:57:26 PM

snipped

Hi Pinker,

snipped

Be well,
 Smiley
MikeMike

Enjoy!

snipped
There are currently two additional prospects I am waiting to hear back from.

MM

Finding the right people for specific job is unfortunately very often quite complicated mission itself. Burst team cannot be of any help? Wish I could help, but don't know many people in that field, but perhaps someone else following Kore? Yes - talking to you who are just reading the post and are not MikeMike himself. Smiley

The BURST platform is based on JAVA and web based too so there is not anyone in the development end that could help.
We do keep looking as the Teams grow. Since we are dealing with new integrated tech we need someone that is capable to handle that even though most the work is done there could be dependencies issues while compiling a Coder would need to manage.

Certainly anyone with such abilities could contact me to see if we could work together.
 Smiley

MikeMike

MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 07:43:05 PM

Stake some coins in your wallets on whatever devices you can to support the KORE chain.
 Smiley
MM

MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 05:41:19 AM

Just wanted to say I really appreciate the additional stakers.
Well done.
 Smiley
Keep those wallets running!

MM

MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 07:50:03 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2016, 03:19:42 AM by MikeMike

Current Peers:
FYI, There are no IP Addresses linking your wallet staking and transactions to your computer.
KORE has integrated the TOR encrytped network for privacy.
What most fail to realize is no matter if you mix coins etc as long as your IP/Computer is attached to that transaction
you have no privacy and it is logged into the MetaData collection which include VPNs.
With TOR you are getting staking and transactions encrypted by default and with KORE you don't need to
download TOR, go through the rigorous process of properly setting it up and worry about proper usage.

43ddpe3mgqu6im72.onion
rdglputx5w4hsahq.onion
c7golffjz4qcomts.onion
nvye5tclv4gsp4qz.onion
bqr3uvoqn7afaftn.onion
oxk3k46qpyewkuha.onion
xjmdb3rrlp5mjsor.onion
nelcm3y2yuwkubww.onion
pgtp5zcbhzivkdhy.onion
eldldqcauon5fjye.onion
ygjegzdh56fuielv.onion
fy225sytea4x2d5d.onion
bo5whi6igdfujywm.onion
7qmaqqvbcgkz46wy.onion
dv6eypxco54m2yil.onion
dxtf2khtvtrlt5x3.onion
3qtpdtcoeajm2u6u.onion
56ozxvu5gcljant6.onion
5svpy4wrwtjdoqb6.onion
7kerj4xmvc7pgvf4.onion
gfnmkcixbz7nekgr.onion
xsuhp3s4nwciyopc.onion
ua3np4ut2zxubqow.onion
ap2u6b77yi5esd72.onion
rnwgen4v5vvgyrui.onion
suifi73rcv6xptco.onion
5lxnox7rk77qemdo.onion
uuvjof5votogzak.onion

Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 02:51:28 AM

Keep the good work MM!!
Pages: « 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 »
  Print  

Jump to: