Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:34:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SPEC] SpectrumCoin - 12 Algos - X11|Groestl|Keccak|Scrypt|SHA - Bounties  (Read 30672 times)
mez

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:33:23 AM

I don't like the ASIC mining way. If there was only CPU/GPU this coin was amazing, but with ASIC this will lose a lot of people.

you don't cuz you probably cant afford one. ASIC's add real value to a network because of their incredible power. The use of asics doesn't have a negative impact on the coin since it's only a small portion of the entire cake.

vedran82

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 03:02:58 PM

WTS 40k spec. PM me with reasonable offers. Are there any news about this coin?
azhago

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 03:11:26 PM

Two thing i didn't understand :

-scrypt-N does not work. Only rejected blocs. Even when N = 11
-in getmininginfo on the console :
"currentblocksize" : 1000,

should it be 100 and not 1000?

bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 06:27:05 PM

WTS 40k spec. PM me with reasonable offers. Are there any news about this coin?
I sent you pm for your offer. Please reply asap!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
coolisbad

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:05:06 PM

WTS 31400 SPEC.
PM me with offers
lin0sspice
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 12:54:46 AM

0.1 for 30,000 SPEC let me know.
Im buying.

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
coolisbad

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 05:48:45 AM

0.1 for 30,000 SPEC let me know.
Im buying.

For a stable coin with a solid hashrate and only 100 units per block every 1 minute?  Cheesy
Good luck finding a seller.
unlock.mk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 06:35:26 AM

Logo-1

Logo-2

Logo-3
MCMK

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 06:41:00 AM

Logo-1

Logo-2

Logo-3

Nope
Nope
Nope
SpectrumCoin (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:28:03 AM

lol at this

why not just help me with the project in my sig?  instead of saturating the market with a bunch of guesses and no direction. i have a very well thought out project that will bring the rest of the world into crypto. it's pretty silly what im seeing here and im sure pretty obvious to some that these coins are attempts to head in the direction of the project of my sig. u know it's the best thing since sliced bread. so why try to cut me out?

sigh

anyway, we will see how this coin performs on the markets if it ever does make it there. congrats on creating a feasible multi-algorithm coin. but it is still incomplete and will still fall short of the performance expected from my coin design in it's totality. spectrum is essentially flawed in it's design i would say partly because it was half-arsed, but mainly that it has no objective.

Sorry to burst your hubris, but I this is the first time I've heard of your project. This coin was inspired by Myriadcoin.

I am however open to work with anyone in improving this coin. You are welcome to contribute.

Best wishes with your project.
SpectrumCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:37:03 AM

Thanks for the effort. I like #3 most. The first two are a too "busy", considering you'd want to scale them down to icon size (16x16, 32x32).
Coinler

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:37:58 AM

lol at this

why not just help me with the project in my sig?  instead of saturating the market with a bunch of guesses and no direction. i have a very well thought out project that will bring the rest of the world into crypto. it's pretty silly what im seeing here and im sure pretty obvious to some that these coins are attempts to head in the direction of the project of my sig. u know it's the best thing since sliced bread. so why try to cut me out?

sigh

anyway, we will see how this coin performs on the markets if it ever does make it there. congrats on creating a feasible multi-algorithm coin. but it is still incomplete and will still fall short of the performance expected from my coin design in it's totality. spectrum is essentially flawed in it's design i would say partly because it was half-arsed, but mainly that it has no objective.

Sorry to burst your hubris, but I this is the first time I've heard of your project. This coin was inspired by Myriadcoin.

I am however open to work with anyone in improving this coin. You are welcome to contribute.

well ok if you say so. perhaps ur right. and just as i expected crypto is heading in this direction naturally and i just found the vision to create something that may not be created for the next 2 years. my project's design is much different from this however similar in this particular regard. my apologies if you did indeed create this coin of your own initiative. if you like please check out the link in my sig and see if it's something you'd be interested in assisting with. i'm hoping to begin the development process soon.

i will mine this coin to see how your experiment goes. Good luck on the markets.
SpectrumCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:05:51 AM

lol at this

sigh

well ok if you say so. perhaps ur right. and just as i expected crypto is heading in this direction naturally and i just found the vision to create something that may not be created for the next 2 years. my project's design is much different from this however similar in this particular regard. my apologies if you did indeed create this coin of your own initiative. if you like please check out the link in my sig and see if it's something you'd be interested in assisting with. i'm hoping to begin the development process soon.

i will mine this coin to see how your experiment goes. Good luck on the markets.

Thanks, I like your ideas, maybe there will be an opportunity for us to work together in future.
mig6r

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:19:17 AM

Dev -> Thank you to answer the Azahgo questions !

Why getinfo show "currentblocksize" : 1000 instead of 100?
Why all the blocks are Orphan on scryptN ?
Thanks

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
azhago

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 12:03:48 PM

Thanks

Block in scryptN are not orphan, they are all rejected, like if they were found by a wrong algo/miner.

And yes, please answer about the blocksize

syfare

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 03:25:43 PM

Thanks

Block in scryptN are not orphan, they are all rejected, like if they were found by a wrong algo/miner.

And yes, please answer about the blocksize
This smells like a big SCAM, please answer dev !
vedran82

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 05:23:26 PM

Block reward is 100. I can't see any scam there.
mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:32:16 PM

Grin
mig6r

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:46:48 PM

Look at your getmininginfo : "currentblocksize" : 1000

And dev who does not respond...
It is bad form

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
MCMK

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:04:25 PM

Look at your getmininginfo : "currentblocksize" : 1000

And dev who does not respond...
It is bad form

Thought this was odd too as my solo blocks were indeed 100 and the getmininginfo stated 1000. A response from the dev would help to explain this anomaly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: