Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:00:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $1000 loan so I can challenge Randi - $500,000 return  (Read 7569 times)
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 02:45:31 AM

@ Ejaculation:  Why do you feel Vod should be banned?

@ bigasic:  Yes, Dank is intelligent, but obviously
has some psychological/emotional/mental/spiritual issues.
Maybe he just needs to get off the drugs.

Matze

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 02:51:56 AM

@ Ejaculation:  Why do you feel Vod should be banned?

@ bigasic:  Yes, Dank is intelligent, but obviously
has some psychological/emotional/mental/spiritual issues.
Maybe he just needs to get off the drugs.

Sadly that's the way with a lot of people that could go places.
Killerloop

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:19:10 AM

Dank seems to be a very intelligent guy.

No blasphemies plz, I doubt he even does drugs. A drug addict isn't that blatant or happy about it.

He is just a child.

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
BrianM

Activity: 546
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:25:04 AM

OP:
Why don't you use your divine powers to guess the private key for 1A1zP1eP5QGefi2DMPTfTL5SLmv7DivfNa ?
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:31:04 PM

If you think I received three parallel scratches (which multiple people have since told me is a sign of a demonic attack) in several places on my body from a motorcycle accident, you're delusional.  None of that looks like road rash.

None of my clothes were tattered.  There is blood all throughout the house I was staying in and you can see the blood from where I was being dropped onto my knees repetitively.

Furthermore, there is a mirror with a large mural of satanic artwork that I could not possibly accomplish with a human finger.  There is a demon with square eyes and a long ass tongue with a second pointed demon tongue coming out.  You can see a very clear picture of what his claw marks look like.  There are even scratch marks engraved into the mirror.

I'd invite you too have a look at it yourself.  Vod?

It's funny that I went to multiple churches shortly after the attack and no one judged me and thought I was crazy, in fact the people I talked to were extremely understanding even after I told them I used Amanitas.

Will explain fully in the tale.

And Randi's offer is bullox.  Just look at the application, it's filled with so many restraints and requirements for you to actually be applicable for the prize.  He requires that you've been on TV or in a magazine for him to even consider you, the whole thing is a defensive grab by his ego to justify his doubt.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
BrianM

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:38:34 PM

I do not understand shit of that, you must be more drunk than me  Huh
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 01:02:37 AM

JUST IGNORE HIM
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 01:04:31 AM

post a pic of the demon scratched mirror already or it doesn't exist.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 03:29:15 AM

And Randi's offer is bullox.  Just look at the application, it's filled with so many restraints and requirements for you to actually be applicable for the prize.  He requires that you've been on TV or in a magazine for him to even consider you, the whole thing is a defensive grab by his ego to justify his doubt.

Once you actually break the laws of physics, you will be on TV and in magazines.  He's just weeding out people like you who make empty claims.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
Darth0ne

Activity: 190
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 11:25:10 AM

yes, let us see this demon scratched mirror.
BrianM

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 05:24:47 PM

post a pic of the demon with a sign showing your username and date, and the demon must hold a shoe over the head.
Vortex20000

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 03:50:13 AM

"Uh huh." -Me

Benjig

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:09:50 AM

If you think I received three parallel scratches (which multiple people have since told me is a sign of a demonic attack) in several places on my body from a motorcycle accident, you're delusional.  None of that looks like road rash.

None of my clothes were tattered.  There is blood all throughout the house I was staying in and you can see the blood from where I was being dropped onto my knees repetitively.

Furthermore, there is a mirror with a large mural of satanic artwork that I could not possibly accomplish with a human finger.  There is a demon with square eyes and a long ass tongue with a second pointed demon tongue coming out.  You can see a very clear picture of what his claw marks look like.  There are even scratch marks engraved into the mirror.

It's funny that I went to multiple churches shortly after the attack and no one judged me and thought I was crazy, in fact the people I talked to were extremely understanding even after I told them I used Amanitas.

Lol so why dint you use your powers to repel that demonic attack, and where is the direction of that house ? Do you even have pics?
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 12:51:44 PM

Might want to contact this person, dank, about repelling the demon:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=110513.0

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
leex1528

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 01:57:02 PM

I don't get why so many people feed this troll.....
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:22:30 PM

I don't get why so many people feed this troll.....

Entertainment.

Remember at school, every class had a pupil that everyone made fun off. Well Dank is that pupil on this forum.

Dank doesn't have much going for him, but he is certainly has high amusement value.

leex1528

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:47:13 PM

Entertainment.

Remember at school, every class had a pupil that everyone made fun off. Well Dank is that pupil on this forum.

Dank doesn't have much going for him, but he is certainly has high amusement value.

Yes but I got over that after high school....It is no longer fun and its just sad and weird that people still do it:(
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:58:30 PM

Entertainment.

Yes but I got over that after high school....It is no longer fun and its just sad and weird that people still do it:(

After school it then continues into the workplace. That's life.

dank (OP)
Legendary

Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:29:08 PM

Lol so why dint you use your powers to repel that demonic attack, and where is the direction of that house ? Do you even have pics?

I was possessed, my consciousness was in a state of dreaming while my body was being controlled by the demonic entity.  The dream gave me the answer to life, how we are stuck in this pattern of asking/answering a question, until we become self aware of the pattern and at that point can break free from the equation.

I only remember a brief part of the attack, falling on my knees over and over and over, my feet were pulled out from under me and there are bloody knee marks all over the kitchen tile.  It appears I was even forced to step on a nail on a tackboard that I flipped over weeks before so nobody would step on it.  Glad I don't have recollection of that part.

There is also blood splatter near the stairs, not sure how someone could give their self blood splatter.

Fear is what gave the demon power, me confronting the demon was highly beneficial in overcoming my fears.

Once you actually break the laws of physics, you will be on TV and in magazines.  He's just weeding out people like you who make empty claims.

Right, because mass media totally supports paradigm shifts of ideology and open mindedness, right?

Buffer, Vod, shill/scamring buddies, find a purpose.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
leex1528

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:25:02 PM

After school it then continues into the workplace. That's life.

Well that isn't true....Most people tend to grow up:)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: