Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:55:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Axiocoin: Unique Miner - No ASIC/Multipool - Donating@Home - JUST LAUNCHED  (Read 16134 times)
AxioDevs (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 06:53:20 PM

Can you explain how the folding works? If we are just mining BTC right to your wallet. How can we use power to fold?

There's no mention of folding in the thread. 50% of the BTC goes to charity. The other 50% goes towards coin development.
he-man

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:13:37 PM

Ok, I thought you meant you could mine two different ways, one option was folding, and another was the 50 50 option. So this coin is a "multipool" that mine BTC. Why should I choose your pool over another multipool. I could  receive BTC direct in my wallet and decide if I want to donate or not..

Donate if you like he-man Wink

8bgxSh44Gx9fHtn5AKnWXEuVz9vgvfgREd
AxioDevs (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:19:45 PM

Ok, I thought you meant you could mine two different ways, one option was folding, and another was the 50 50 option. So this coin is a "multipool" that mine BTC. Why should I choose your pool over another multipool. I could  receive BTC direct in my wallet and decide if I want to donate or not..

The point of using this coin is to earn Axiocoin. That BTC money goes to a charity fund and coin development. Basically, you'll be making money and donating without having to give away your own money (that's the whole idea).

Don't think too deeply about it. You mine Axiocoin, you receive axicoin, and your mining just happens to donate to charities and help raise the price of the coin.
jorrr

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:45:39 PM

Lol, users of this wallet will be mining bitcoins and sending them to dev, while he will be sending axio coins for you in return.

Yeah total scam, website reminds me of honorcoin. I am avoiding this 100%.

There is no IPO or premine here.

The BTC addresses will be made public.

50% gets donated
http://axiocoin.org/vote.html
50% goes towards exchanges, marketplaces, and buy support

Mining this coin makes you money and helps us inject funds back into the economy + we give half towards charities

except when it gets populair and there is suddenly 100 btc+ missing

scam alert
AxioDevs (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:52:45 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2014, 08:07:57 PM by AxioDevs

Lol, users of this wallet will be mining bitcoins and sending them to dev, while he will be sending axio coins for you in return.

50% gets donated

Mining this coin makes you money and helps us inject funds back into the economy + we give half towards charities

Donations occur on a weekly basis.

Axiocoin would need to maintain 15-20 gH/s for a week to hit those kinds of numbers. Even if such a case does occur, there is no money lost by miners and investors of Axiocoin. The likely result would be an abandonment of Axiocoin, however, which we plan to avoid.
Untitled87

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:34:34 PM

50% gets donated

scam alert

30 POINT BOLD TEXT IN CAPS
AxioDevs (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 11:30:58 PM

Miner client is 100% now. Just a couple more steps forward and we'll be launch ready.
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 12:15:10 AM

WHAT A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO YOU WANT US TO MINE BITCOIN FOR YOU AND THEM ONLY GIVE US

50% OF WHAT WE MINED AND YOU KEEP THE OTHER 50%  Huh

SO THAT "IT CAN BE USED FOR THE GOOD OF THE COIN"

YEAH RIGHT HOW STUPID DO YOU THINK WE ARE!

NO PREMINE OR IPO?

OH WAIT A MINUTE YOU GET 50% OF EVERYTHIG MINED LOL!!!!

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
AxioDevs (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 01:15:03 AM

WHAT A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

50% OF WHAT WE MINED AND YOU KEEP THE OTHER 50%  Huh

NO PREMINE OR IPO?

You're free to monitor the other 50% and ask us to prove where it goes.

I recommend you at least give the coin a try before forming a conclusion and getting angry.

Also I don't think you understand the way the mining works. If you like I can explain it to you.
AxioDevs (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 01:26:07 AM

WHAT A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

50% OF WHAT WE MINED AND YOU KEEP THE OTHER 50%  Huh

NO PREMINE OR IPO?

You're free to monitor the other 50% and ask us to prove where it goes.

I recommend you at least give the coin a try before forming a conclusion and getting angry.

Also I don't think you understand the way the mining works. If you like I can explain it to you.

When you mine on our client, you receive Axiocoin as a reward (you keep all of that). You're actually mining BTC for our charity and coin development fund on a BTC multipool.

Your mining earns you axiocoin and gives us BTC to donate and support the price of the coin
AxioDevs (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 03:28:37 AM

One step closer to launch. Night guys.
timertrainer

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 02:08:30 PM

Not long left until launch  Roll Eyes
AxioDevs (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 02:53:06 PM

Not long left until launch  Roll Eyes

Indeed.
Cyberburnout

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 03:37:48 PM

10% for Furthering the coin 40% for Donations should go into a publicly tracked escrow account not a coin address people can see activity on but doesn't stop you from clearing it out at any moment. That would make people feel a lot better. Right now it is a bunch of "Trust me, We will do right with this shit ton of BTC we will earn in just a few weeks. Promise it will go to charity! Wink!! Wink!!"

Not calling you a scammer, I just saying when this many people are questioning your motives, current structure and distribution of earned coins, then you should offer something more solid then "trust me, Im the good guy."

Good luck to all. There is no Theoretical Mining. This is real mining, going to real BTC that makes somebody real money.
AxioDevs (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 03:49:46 PM

10% for Furthering the coin 40% for Donations should go into a publicly tracked escrow account not a coin address people can see activity on but doesn't stop you from clearing it out at any moment. That would make people feel a lot better. Right now it is a bunch of "Trust me, We will do right with this shit ton of BTC we will earn in just a few weeks. Promise it will go to charity! Wink!! Wink!!"

Not calling you a scammer, I just saying when this many people are questioning your motives, current structure and distribution of earned coins, then you should offer something more solid then "trust me, Im the good guy."

Good luck to all. There is no Theoretical Mining. This is real mining, going to real BTC that makes somebody real money.

I don't think you understand the mining concept, if you like I can explain it. Also, how much BTC do you expect us to be making? It's not that much and it gets cleared on a weekly basis with the whole weekly charity donations.

Gonna quickly mention again it's 50% to charity and 50% to further the coin.
Gingermod

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 04:09:57 PM

Where are you even getting those 10% 40% numbers?
sonysasankan

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 04:16:47 PM

I don't think you understand the mining concept, if you like I can explain it. Also, how much BTC do you expect us to be making? It's not that much and it gets cleared on a weekly basis with the whole weekly charity donations.

So if I understand it correctly, you are basically running an exclusive multipool where people mine BTC for you and you send them AxioCoins you created? Where you control 100% of the coin supply? So in other words, its worse than a 100% POS Coin. 50% charity (or whatever is voted)? You mean someone mining is going to get approximately half of what they get from pointing at a multipool? We are talking about a shitload of hashes from everyone's scrypt miners that you can use to make BTC, while you send them Axio in return. It sound like an overall negative sum game... unless some fools magically come and buy the coins at a higher price that they can get mining it. But ya... sure... i'll mine.... lets just keep things vague for a week.  Roll Eyes

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
Cyberburnout

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 04:21:40 PM

I dont need you to explain it. I screwed up on the way I listed the numbers. My fault, I could try to explain what I meant to put down but It isnt important. But the point of it remains the same. A lot of people have concerns about how things are structured and distributed. I have been reading this thread for the last few days and it comes down to "trust me". Why not have the "Dontation" portion Put into an escrow or something OUTSIDE of your direct control. Bring in the charities and they set up an escrow. Have the funds raised alternate automatically. Week1 this group, week 2 this group ect ect with the escrow paying out directly to the group. Or it splits among them equally every month.  Anything to where it is not under your direct and only control.
AxioDevs (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 04:36:39 PM

I dont need you to explain it. I screwed up on the way I listed the numbers. My fault, I could try to explain what I meant to put down but It isnt important. But the point of it remains the same. A lot of people have concerns about how things are structured and distributed. I have been reading this thread for the last few days and it comes down to "trust me". Why not have the "Dontation" portion Put into an escrow or something OUTSIDE of your direct control. Bring in the charities and they set up an escrow. Have the funds raised alternate automatically. Week1 this group, week 2 this group ect ect with the escrow paying out directly to the group. Or it splits among them equally every month.  Anything to where it is not under your direct and only control.

That's a fine idea. Would you be comfortable with the fact that I would still be in control of sending money to the escrow + the fees incurred by having an escrow? If so, please link me to a escrow, I'll be contacting them immediately.
Cyberburnout

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 05:37:14 PM

I dont need you to explain it. I screwed up on the way I listed the numbers. My fault, I could try to explain what I meant to put down but It isnt important. But the point of it remains the same. A lot of people have concerns about how things are structured and distributed. I have been reading this thread for the last few days and it comes down to "trust me". Why not have the "Dontation" portion Put into an escrow or something OUTSIDE of your direct control. Bring in the charities and they set up an escrow. Have the funds raised alternate automatically. Week1 this group, week 2 this group ect ect with the escrow paying out directly to the group. Or it splits among them equally every month.  Anything to where it is not under your direct and only control.

That's a fine idea. Would you be comfortable with the fact that I would still be in control of sending money to the escrow + the fees incurred by having an escrow? If so, please link me to a escrow, I'll be contacting them immediately.

Sorry bro but not my job to do all that. Just giving you some ideas to establish some faith into your coin. That there is some kind of barrier people can see that shows you are not ripping them off. Good luck.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: