Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:19:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Axiocoin: Unique Miner - No ASIC/Multipool - Donating@Home - JUST LAUNCHED  (Read 16134 times)
AxioDevs (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 05:50:28 PM

10% for Furthering the coin 40% for Donations should go into a publicly tracked escrow account not a coin address people can see activity on but doesn't stop you from clearing it out at any moment. That would make people feel a lot better. Right now it is a bunch of "Trust me, We will do right with this shit ton of BTC we will earn in just a few weeks. Promise it will go to charity! Wink!! Wink!!"

Not calling you a scammer, I just saying when this many people are questioning your motives, current structure and distribution of earned coins, then you should offer something more solid then "trust me, Im the good guy."

Good luck to all. There is no Theoretical Mining. This is real mining, going to real BTC that makes somebody real money.

I don't think you understand the mining concept, if you like I can explain it. Also, how much BTC do you expect us to be making? It's not that much and it gets cleared on a weekly basis with the whole weekly charity donations.

Gonna quickly mention again it's 50% to charity and 50% to further the coin.

I dont need you to explain it. I screwed up on the way I listed the numbers. My fault, I could try to explain what I meant to put down but It isnt important. But the point of it remains the same. A lot of people have concerns about how things are structured and distributed. I have been reading this thread for the last few days and it comes down to "trust me". Why not have the "Dontation" portion Put into an escrow or something OUTSIDE of your direct control. Bring in the charities and they set up an escrow. Have the funds raised alternate automatically. Week1 this group, week 2 this group ect ect with the escrow paying out directly to the group. Or it splits among them equally every month.  Anything to where it is not under your direct and only control.

That's a fine idea. Would you be comfortable with the fact that I would still be in control of sending money to the escrow + the fees incurred by having an escrow? If so, please link me to a escrow, I'll be contacting them immediately.

Sorry bro but not my job to do all that. Just giving you some ideas to establish some faith into your coin. That there is some kind of barrier people can see that shows you are not ripping them off. Good luck.

If I don't donate the 0.5-1 BTC I make the first week then this coin is a scam, simple as that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cyberburnout

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 06:05:25 PM

10% for Furthering the coin 40% for Donations should go into a publicly tracked escrow account not a coin address people can see activity on but doesn't stop you from clearing it out at any moment. That would make people feel a lot better. Right now it is a bunch of "Trust me, We will do right with this shit ton of BTC we will earn in just a few weeks. Promise it will go to charity! Wink!! Wink!!"

Not calling you a scammer, I just saying when this many people are questioning your motives, current structure and distribution of earned coins, then you should offer something more solid then "trust me, Im the good guy."

Good luck to all. There is no Theoretical Mining. This is real mining, going to real BTC that makes somebody real money.

I don't think you understand the mining concept, if you like I can explain it. Also, how much BTC do you expect us to be making? It's not that much and it gets cleared on a weekly basis with the whole weekly charity donations.

I dont need you to explain it. I screwed up on the way I listed the numbers. My fault, I could try to explain what I meant to put down but It isnt important. But the point of it remains the same. A lot of people have concerns about how things are structured and distributed. I have been reading this thread for the last few days and it comes down to "trust me". Why not have the "Dontation" portion Put into an escrow or something OUTSIDE of your direct control. Bring in the charities and they set up an escrow. Have the funds raised alternate automatically. Week1 this group, week 2 this group ect ect with the escrow paying out directly to the group. Or it splits among them equally every month.  Anything to where it is not under your direct and only control.

That's a fine idea. Would you be comfortable with the fact that I would still be in control of sending money to the escrow + the fees incurred by having an escrow? If so, please link me to a escrow, I'll be contacting them immediately.

Sorry bro but not my job to do all that. Just giving you some ideas to establish some faith into your coin. That there is some kind of barrier people can see that shows you are not ripping them off. Good luck.

If I don't donate the 0.5-1 BTC I make the first week then this coin is a scam, simple as that.

Very true. I may have missed it earlier in the thread but how were you showing proof of donation?
AxioDevs (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 06:11:40 PM

Very true. I may have missed it earlier in the thread but how were you showing proof of donation?

I can for example set up a fundraising page on The Water Project to show proof through their website.
Cyberburnout

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:24:15 PM

I can for example set up a fundraising page on The Water Project to show proof through their website.

Good idea.
AxioDevs (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:33:12 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2014, 01:34:55 AM by AxioDevs

http://puu.sh/9TZ43/78cc61e9eb.webm

Uploaded a video demonstrating mining and requesting payouts in the beta Axio miner.
K3RR

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:53:31 PM

Uploaded a video demonstrating mining and requesting payouts on the beta Axio miner.

Really cool!

I like the intensity slider.  Smiley
falconton

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:07:24 PM

Uploaded a video demonstrating mining and requesting payouts on the beta Axio miner.

Wow that looks great! Thanks for giving us a sneak peak
ZyTReX
Legendary

Activity: 881
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:16:23 PM

Thank you Tongue
AxioDevs (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:23:28 PM

Really cool!

I like the intensity slider.  Smiley

Thanks, glad you liked the feature.
timertrainer

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:31:26 PM

Very nicely done, the wallet is visually impressive imo.
AxioDevs (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:49:54 PM

Very nicely done, the wallet is visually impressive imo.

It's just the miner. The wallet is a standard QT.
AxioDevs (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:07:39 PM

Thank you Tongue

No, thank you for watching. Smiley
AxioDevs (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:45:45 PM

Wow that looks great! Thanks for giving us a sneak peak

No problem Smiley
miffman
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005

PGP ID: 78B7B84D

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:54:22 PM

So it's bitcoin mining, and using it's outputs to 'theoretically' mine your coin?

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
AxioDevs (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:01:13 PM

So it's bitcoin mining, and using it's outputs to 'theoretically' mine your coin?

Exactly. You acquire Axiocoin while mining BTC that is used for charitable efforts and coin progression.
Gingermod

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:19:38 PM

Haha this guy gets it!
AxioDevs (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 12:48:02 AM

Haha this guy gets it!

Yes that is the entire concept in a single sentence Tongue
AxioDevs (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 01:34:40 AM

Good progress today guys.

In case you missed the video:

Uploaded a video demonstrating mining and requesting payouts in the beta Axio miner.
AxioDevs (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 04:35:36 AM

Launch is almost here, night guys.
Hesiod

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 02:10:49 PM

Hey,

Would you implement something similar to what the Minerals coin did to avoid big farms reaping all your coins from the start just to dump all of them the next day? What they did is limit the hashrate per user, and their coin could only be mined on their pool during the PoW stage. They didn't release the wallet until PoS stage to avoid solo mining.

It resulted in Minerals having 25 GHs at the start compared to 100 GHs for other recent coins, even really shitty ones such as Hodorcoin, which proves that 75% of the miners are professional dumpers, big farms or multipools targeting new coins for a quick buck and not caring at all about the project.

It also resulted in Minerals being well spread, with a high price and large volumes on exchanges (100 btc+ in a few days).

Cheers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: