Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:12:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NOT SELLING  (Read 10507 times)
nizamcc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:47:30 PM

read before you write something , i don't want to wait 30 days for the bitcoin's like i said before.
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:21:11 PM

Received a vouch copy of his book and can confirm it is not a scam. Its obvious he wrote it himself and has some original concepts but it is not a get rich quick scheme. But if you follow the directions and put in effort I could see where you are making profits.

The bonus book might have some moral ambiguity to it though. Not for me Tongue
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1514

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:21:31 PM

OP has given me a vouch copy to post a review.

Ebook Quality: 7/10 - Very extensive Ebook. Goes into detail and gives you a very specific time frame and plan on how to apply the method given. If done correctly, the method will 100 percent work, however it is all dependent on one factor, that I can not give away. This factor can be easy to obtain at times and other times difficult to obtain (this comes from previous experience).

Grammar/Layout: 6/10 - Layout could have been a whole lot cleaner and more organized. I feel at times it is text put on paper with no easy viewing flow. However, it doesn't affect the experience at all. More of a personal preference and something to take note of. The grammar is fine. Errors do not hinder the understanding.

Method: 9/10 - Method is generic but what separates it is where and the way the method is applied. I do believe this method will work, as stated above, because it's pretty much fool proof. The general idea has existed for many years, but what this Ebook does is apply this method to a specific area. 100 Percent it works if planned and executed correctly.

Downsides: You will have to work hard to earn the money. Even after hard work, it still does not guarantee cash. It depends on the factor I gave mention to you earlier. You will also need to invest money at times (optional). Whether you get a return or not won't be known at the time of the investment all the time. But, as discussed in the Ebook, there are ways to tell if it your money is worth investing.

Would I buy this Ebook? Personally, I would be on the fence. Reason being is I do not have the time and effort it takes to accomplish the method. If you are a hard worker and open minded about the process, you will definitely earn something.
nizamcc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:27:59 PM

Thanks for the vouches!
If someone have questions feel free to pm me!
idandeal

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:09:23 PM

why you don't send me?

█                        ripaex                          █
Hybrid-decentralized exchange
Twitter Facebook Github Slack Telegram Bitcointalk Forum Whitepaper Reddit

Gyfts
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:31:10 PM

why you don't send me?

He stated previously the vouch copies have been given out.
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:02:01 PM

It was first a safetyban, because i got hacked and after i contact factor 8 like 10 times he closed my account he never replied to my email/pm's
please go and suck omniscient dick you dickhead.
and go fuck omniscient you hackforums superman!

This is a classic psychological response of a scammer regardless of whether you actually are one.

First, overreact.  Second, redirect the focus of conversation away from yourself onto your critic(s).

I wouldn't buy from you simply because I don't like your attitude as a merchant.  Your insults don't even make sense.
nizamcc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:05:46 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2014, 11:24:47 PM by nizamcc

why you don't send me?

Because you are not a high trusted member i pmed you about it Wink

It was first a safetyban, because i got hacked and after i contact factor 8 like 10 times he closed my account he never replied to my email/pm's
please go and suck omniscient dick you dickhead.
and go fuck omniscient you hackforums superman!

This is a classic psychological response of a scammer regardless of whether you actually are one.

First, overreact.  Second, redirect the focus of conversation away from yourself onto your critic(s).

I wouldn't buy from you simply because I don't like your attitude as a merchant.  Your insults don't even make sense.

I don't care if you think i am a scammer i also don't sell you my ebook because you talk bs without knowing something about me.
idandeal

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:07:38 PM

why you don't send me?

My Activity more from you!

█                        ripaex                          █
Hybrid-decentralized exchange
Twitter Facebook Github Slack Telegram Bitcointalk Forum Whitepaper Reddit

nizamcc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 11:24:10 PM

why you don't send me?

My Activity more from you!

That doesn't mean you are very trusted..
armin22

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 11:26:31 PM

Send me a vouch copy,  and if its worth it i'll post a review/extensive vouch on it.

nizamcc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 11:44:21 PM

Send me a vouch copy,  and if its worth it i'll post a review/extensive vouch on it.

Sorry no vouch copies left mate.
The first who pm me will get 50% discount!
Wardrick
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 12:32:05 AM

Received a vouch copy, I will update this post once I get to my computer and read through everything.
armin22

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 12:33:45 AM

gotta say that boatman and superman pic is so weird, pls remove it before anyone else has to be scarred by it xD

Gyfts
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 12:46:51 AM

i think the original picture has been deleted but people replied to it lol.

Kinda scary to be honest.
armin22

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 12:48:58 AM

Please people who got vouched copies, write an in depth review or something, I'm dying to see if anyone actually tried this method, I don't like seeing 1-2 paragraphs, I want a storie! xD

nizamcc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 01:47:55 AM

Please people who got vouched copies, write an in depth review or something, I'm dying to see if anyone actually tried this method, I don't like seeing 1-2 paragraphs, I want a storie! xD

I hope to see a in depth review from you soon mate Smiley
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 03:55:00 AM

Review

Quality of information: 4/5 - Very detailed guide, complete with instructions each day for 30 days. The method is logical and I can see it working. However, I can't comment on whether the guide will bring in $3000-$5000 as claimed because I don't have the time to test this method.

Opportunity Cost[1]: 3.5/5 - Doesn't require any investment other than time. However, expect 30min - 90 min of work each day.

Originality: 2/5 - It's affiliate marketing, what can I say?

Formatting/grammar: 3/5 - I don't have any issues understanding the guide, but the formatting is poor. The entire guide uses one font and is always bold, plus the line breaks are
weird, causing
sentences to look like this.

Other notes: The author offers a money back guarantee, so there shouldn't be any risk from buying this guide, provided you use an escrow.

[1]5/5 means no opportunity cost, 1/5 means enormous opportunity cost.

(disclosure: I have received the ebook free of charge from OP)

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
armin22

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 04:04:44 AM

Since this whole guide requires 30 days to go through, i have decided to actually try it unlike others, as i have the time, and they way itll be done will be by me making a new thread which i will link later and will make daily reports.

nizamcc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:12:29 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2014, 07:36:58 AM by nizamcc

Nice man can't wait for your review!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: