Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:47:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What item should we have for our next auction?
Intel 120GB SATA SSD - 8 (80%)
Protronix 500GB USB 3.0 Hard Drive - 2 (20%)
Something else of lower value - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 10

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KIMO] Kimocoin | VOICE YOUR SUPPORT FOR MORE KIMO AUCTIONS  (Read 26837 times)
GraberKGD

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 05:33:26 PM

Thanks for your bid of 30M KMC for a brand new 500GB USB 3.0 External Hard Drive.  This is our second KMC only auction and we're shipping worldwide.  Who will bid 35M KMC?
35M KMC
GraberKGD

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 06:42:37 PM

I'm pleased to announce Kimocoin Dice.  1% house edge.  PM me with any questions or issues.
all working))) nice
ltcnim
Legendary

Activity: 914
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 08:00:54 PM

I'm pleased to announce Kimocoin Dice.  1% house edge.  PM me with any questions or issues.

ok, seems to work pretty good. it needs some better (clearer) design I think, and most important: hotkeys. I suggest to use the sage hotkeys as just-dice.com or jpcdice.com since those are pretty much standard and allow much faster gambling.

jacob019 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Cryptomancer

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 08:04:50 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2014, 08:28:29 PM by jacob019

Thank you for the suggestions.  It could use some improvement; but most importantly it works well.  Looks like you had some nice luck!

Favorite coin: Kimocoin (KMC) - in-thread auctions for real world merchandise
website - faucet - explorer - dice
jacob019 (OP)

Cryptomancer

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 11:07:25 PM

• 175M 24-hour volume on Comkort, nice!  Buy orders exceed the sell orders, don't be shy to trade.
  • 22 hours until the block reward falls to 60K
  • Need more votes for our new logo, please vote now.
  • Current bid for a brand new 500GB USB 3.0 External HDD is 35M KMC.  Who can bid 40M KMC?

jacob019 (OP)

Cryptomancer

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 02:38:55 AM

A user reported that he was unable to vote so I reset the poll again.  Sorry but I must ask that everyone cast their vote for the new logo once again.  Last time, I promise.

Qxw

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 08:05:35 AM

Current bid for a brand new 500GB USB 3.0 External HDD is 35M KMC.  Who can bid 40M KMC?

40M KMC

BTC, BCH, BTG, UTC
Qxw

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 08:33:50 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2014, 08:57:34 AM by Qxw

175M 24-hour volume on Comkort, nice!  Buy orders exceed the sell orders, don't be shy to trade.

Buyers can try to buy...  

Miners can mine and keep...

I do not want sell anything with these prices. I flush them out from window to birds if anybody do not want pay what is equal or better than mining total costs.
Still now buying is more cheap than mining.

It is late to cry after price go better and then start talking that something is not fair.
Everyone can do it now, least now, buy something if someone want sell and mine if it is possible.

Who knows that he is right and wise now at this moment when he makes some choices. No one.

What was wise or stupid, this we know after it is too late to change. Hindsight is always but it does not seem to benefit much.
Decisions and choices can do only with this information what is available now and rest is mutual.. feel, believe, etc...  

Previously I have been just giving up. It was in this situation what we all know as case "forgetme".......
n this time I was "hands up" and just stopping all related to KMC and stopping mining.
Just in this time I look and find thet perhaps there is some hope. And soon after this I can see that KMC is going to more trusted hands by "jakob019" and some who co-work with he. My opinjon was immediately soon that oh... this KMC is not going to dead. Now some time later I feel this coin is in reliable trusted hands. This team looks do good job.
They can not, of course, keep this alive without KMC users.
The ball is now thrown into the KMC users. If KMC is not successful, the reason is not theirs. They are doing a good job.

After this, I will continue mining and keep coins and perhaps use also something for example these auctions. As example previous 120G Intel SSD drive.

BTC, BCH, BTG, UTC
GraberKGD

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 09:09:51 AM

Current bid for a brand new 500GB USB 3.0 External HDD is 35M KMC.  Who can bid 40M KMC?

40M KMC
45 kmc
tw0rak

Activity: 600
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 09:48:12 AM

40M KMC
45 kmc
50M KimoCoin from me...
GraberKGD

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 09:49:31 AM

40M KMC
45 kmc
50M KimoCoin from me...
55м кмc
tw0rak

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 09:58:26 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2014, 12:24:38 PM by tw0rak

Somebody rly wants to buy the harddrive - some big trades happening at comkort

Less than 8LTC to buy 55M KMC to beat the highest offer...
tw0rak

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 10:25:43 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2014, 01:55:42 PM by tw0rak

jacob019: do we own the twitter acc?

https://twitter.com/KimoCoin

I wish to have it - no news more than month ago - it needs some change... 710 followers and they dont know any news!

Gimme that acc, I will fill it by news...

The world needs to know about this auctions - only few (5 max) people bidding here.
didux

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 02:47:36 PM

new logo vote : wolf rainer

but the K could be more worked, some "volume" on the letter could improve it, and the K isn't centered, nice background. Bitcrea K is better but there is no background. Mayby the bitcrea K shape on the wolf rainer background could be the best ^^. To be honest, none of the 3 logos really convince me.
jacob019 (OP)

Cryptomancer

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 03:26:51 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2014, 05:33:14 PM by jacob019

• Still now buying is more cheap than mining.
    Last time I did the math it was much cheaper to mine.  Even at 5 Litoshi's it's quite profitable to mine and dump, but the difficulty has gone up and the block reward is about to fall, so that may change.
  • In regards to exchanges, it's my opinion that we should aim for one strong exchange.  Right now we are still small, so Comkort is a good home.  As our volume grows we should try to get on Bittrex, Poloniex, Mintpal, or Cryptsy, but I think one is enough.  I see it over and over with other coins that are on multiple exchanges.  When a coin hits MintPal there is a big pump, then a week later the price crashes hard, it's very bad for the coins.  Then everyone trades on MintPal and forgets about Bittrex, so they get delisted from Bittrex which hurts it even more.  It would help us to get on one of the big exchanges, but I think one is enough.
  • Unfortunately we do not have control of the Twitter account.  I was unable to get it from forgetme and now he doesn't check the his BCT account anymore.  If anyone can find his personal contact information I will ask him, but I cannot find it.  Frankly we were lucky to get control of the domain.  It's really a shame because #KimoCoin is the best twitter handle for us.  I can get any emails @kimocoin.com, but unfortunately he used a live.com email address to register the twitter account.  Undecided
  • Some nice volume and price movement on Comkort.  24-hour high of 17 Litoshis with 185M in trades, keep it up guys!  Grin
  • For the logo contest, we have one extra vote for Wolf Rainer from didux who was unable to use the poll due to being a newbie.  This means that Wolf Rainer is in the lead.  where did our BitDesign voters go?  I reset the poll twice now, sorry about it--please check to make sure you have voted.
  • If you haven't played yet, try out Kimocoin Dice.  So far the players are beating the house!
  • For the auction of a brand new 500GB USB 3.0 External Hard Drive the current high bid is 55M KMC.  Who will bid 60M?

tw0rak

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 06:54:43 PM

So how could be there any good trades, if its cheaper to mine some than buy even for rly low price?

• Still now buying is more cheap than mining.
    Last time I did the math it was much cheaper to mine.  Even at 5 Litoshi's it's quite profitable to mine and dump, but the difficulty has gone up and the block reward is about to fall, so that may change.
  • In regards to exchanges, it's my opinion that we should aim for one strong exchange.  Right now we are still small, so Comkort is a good home.  As our volume grows we should try to get on Bittrex, Poloniex, Mintpal, or Cryptsy, but I think one is enough.  I see it over and over with other coins that are on multiple exchanges.  When a coin hits MintPal there is a big pump, then a week later the price crashes hard, it's very bad for the coins.  Then everyone trades on MintPal and forgets about Bittrex, so they get delisted from Bittrex which hurts it even more.  It would help us to get on one of the big exchanges, but I think one is enough.
  • Unfortunately we do not have control of the Twitter account.  I was unable to get it from forgetme and now he doesn't check the his BCT account anymore.  If anyone can find his personal contact information I will ask him, but I cannot find it.  Frankly we were lucky to get control of the domain.  It's really a shame because #KimoCoin is the best twitter handle for us.  I can get any emails @kimocoin.com, but unfortunately he used a live.com email address to register the twitter account.  Undecided
  • Some nice volume and price movement on Comkort.  24-hour high of 17 Litoshis with 185M in trades, keep it up guys!  Grin
  • For the logo contest, we have one extra vote for Wolf Rainer from didux who was unable to use the poll due to being a newbie.  This means that Wolf Rainer is in the lead.  where did our BitDesign voters go?  I reset the poll twice now, sorry about it--please check to make sure you have voted.
  • If you haven't played yet, try out Kimocoin Dice.  So far the players are beating the house!
  • For the auction of a brand new 500GB USB 3.0 External Hard Drive the current high bid is 55M KMC.  Who will bid 60M?
jacob019 (OP)

Cryptomancer

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 07:10:05 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2014, 07:21:59 PM by jacob019

So how could be there any good trades, if its cheaper to mine some than buy even for rly low price?

It's a theme that plays out in every coin.  The price alone isn't low or high, it just is.  It's low if you think the price will rise, it's high if you think the price will fall.  When the mining is more profitable than the market price, more people will start mining until the difficulty balances with the price, normally there is downward pressure on price because many miners will mine and dump if there is any profit, but KMC is special.  We have a small community of dedicated miners and everyone is holding, not many sell orders.  It's a strong indicator of upward market pressure.  I am trying to collect as much KMC as possible, but I can only mine as much as my rigs will support, so I'm also buying on Comkort.  I've bought some extra hash power on leaserig and betarigs, but I don't want to buy too much because if the difficulty rises too much the profit of my rigs will fall--so I'm enjoying the current situation.  I'm willing to buy on Comkort for a higher price than it would cost to buy some hash power because it does not hurt the difficulty.  KMC is a really good value and it's growing--that's why the difficulty is rising even while the reward is falling fast.  The difficulty and price will continue to rise because we are building trust with new promotions and services and we are steadily growing our market cap. 185M looks like some good trades to me and I agree, the price is low.  Wink

jacob019 (OP)

Cryptomancer

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 08:03:38 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2014, 09:40:13 PM by jacob019

A big thank you to tw0rak for a Czech language thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=680947

tw0rak is one of the earliest members of the community.  We're really glad to have you here and appreciate your contribution and support.

tw0rak

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 08:58:03 PM

A big thank you to tw0rak for a Czeck language thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=680947

tw0rak is one of the earliest members of the community.  We're really glad to have you here and appreciate your contribution and support.

Happy to help Smiley
Please write there Czech not Czeck Smiley I know many of you even trust it, but Czech Republic rly exists Smiley
TW0R

This nick is also a Newbie and cant vote. Im going to make it this way - Wolf Rainer is my choice.
jacob019 (OP)

Cryptomancer

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:01:29 AM

Fixed, sorry for my poor spelling.  Roll Eyes  Got your vote, so that's two extra votes for Wolf Rainer giving that one a 2-point lead.  Still not enough votes.  I would like to see about 20 votes before we declare a winner, so if you haven't already please vote for our new logo.

Block reward fell to 60K.  After the next block reward decline at block 150K, the reward will fall with each block.

For the auction of a brand new 500GB USB 3.0 External Hard Drive the current high bid is 55M KMC.  Who will bid 60M?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: