Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:10:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What item should we have for our next auction?
Intel 120GB SATA SSD - 8 (80%)
Protronix 500GB USB 3.0 Hard Drive - 2 (20%)
Something else of lower value - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 10

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KIMO] Kimocoin | VOICE YOUR SUPPORT FOR MORE KIMO AUCTIONS  (Read 26837 times)
Qxw

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 02:44:12 PM

5000 kimo

5500 KIMO

BTC, BCH, BTG, UTC
argentinx

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:50:06 PM

5501 KIMO
jacob019 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Cryptomancer

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:55:04 PM

5501 KIMO

Minimum bid increment is 500 KIMO, next valid bid is 6000 KIMO.  Current top bid is 5500 KIMO by Qxw.

Favorite coin: Kimocoin (KMC) - in-thread auctions for real world merchandise
website - faucet - explorer - dice
karimdr2

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:40:14 PM

Mac Wallet

http://www.mediafire.com/download/83h9x2b3s82u269/KimoCoin-Qt.zip

bountie and donations:

KIMO: KcZh68HgvrNiKcUbL3ySqept5Ma8yqP9rt
BTC: 1Gu3KYr3HV1TGJmqgSXXQbGxxdLzTEAN6o

★ BitNet ★ New Darknet, better than TOR ! FREE VPN ! Free Distribution 14,000,000 VPNCOIN!!! Vg7NuuuJt2snso5N1EMPyPwSTHb2ByiHRo
BTC: 1Gu3KYr3HV1TGJmqgSXXQbGxxdLzTEAN6o
birdonwheels5

Activity: 160

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 01:52:35 AM

6000 KIMO from me.

MYR: MNYERWCHqrH1EkGNpF4T8o8dGB391A5jmm
DGB: DKqUZR8ajzo1vkXYWWx476wRyZ4La76WBy
jacob019 (OP)

Cryptomancer

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 04:00:53 AM

Congratulations to birdonwheels5, winner of the fourth KimoCoin auction and owner of a new powered USB 3.0 hub.

birdonwheels5

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:08:45 PM

Congratulations to birdonwheels5, winner of the fourth KimoCoin auction and owner of a new powered USB 3.0 hub.

Cheesy

Wasn't expecting to win it. Guess I sniped that one Smiley

Qxw

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 04:49:48 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2014, 05:02:35 AM by Qxw

The auction is over.  Congratulations to winner Qxw who is taking home a very high performance Toshiba SSD drive for only 36M KMC.  Thanks to everyone who participated, it's great to see more people involved.  Sorry if you didn't win this time, but we will be having more auctions so stay tuned and keep mining and buying Kimocoin.

Toshiba SSD drive arrived to my hand yesterday.
Agen, as also  previously, jacob019 did perfect work.  Immediately shipped with tracking number.
It was very well packed and all exactly as described.
Reliable service!

Nice to see that KIMO coin can directly use to buy real things.

36000 KIMO for new good quality Toshiba 60G SSD and shipped!  Nice!

Thank you.

Qxw

BTC, BCH, BTG, UTC
GraberKGD

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 08:14:27 AM

Congratulations to GraberKGD, winner of a brand new 500 GB USB 3.0 External Hard Drive for 55M KMC.   Cheesy
I am from Russia.

Today just got my brand new 500 GB USB 3.0 External Hard Drive.
Thanks jacob019

jacob019 (OP)

Cryptomancer

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 03:01:02 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2014, 09:48:15 PM by jacob019

Really happy that you guys received the shipments--and thank god no customs trouble with Russia  Wink

Thanks for your trust, continuing participation, and support of Kimocoin.  The project is a big success.  I exchanged a few emails with Comkort yesterday, hopefully they will add KIMO trading soon.  I still have some work to do to finish converting all the services to KIMO, will try to do it this weekend.  And of course we'll have more auctions.  I think KIMO trading will help participation in the auctions because it will be easier for people to buy Kimocoin.  In a sea of altcoins, Kimocoin is a shining star with a real future.  Keep up the mining, trading, bidding and community discussion.   Smiley

Qxw

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 08:04:51 AM

I exchanged a few emails with Comkort yesterday, hopefully they will add KIMO trading soon.  

Comcort have temporary interrupted trading with KMC so it looks like they are doing this change now.
This info appear only if you try trade. (after you try confirm your order).

BTC, BCH, BTG, UTC
Qxw

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 12:45:07 PM

Do anybody have any more information about Comcort and KMC  - KIMO?

Without any information to users they freeze all customers KMC balances and tradexs and user can not even withdraw own KMC's.

BTC, BCH, BTG, UTC
jacob019 (OP)

Cryptomancer

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 08:39:10 PM

Got this reply from Comkort:

"Good day!

To unblock trading we have to recount all balances. That could be done by our tech team. But currently they are working hard on update.
I think in 3 days everything will be done. Anyway will ask them tomorrow about urgent update, maybe it will help to speed up that process."

Seems reasonable considering the complexity of a denomination change.  I don't think any other coins have done this before.

birdonwheels5

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 10:42:43 PM

Thanks again, Jacob. Got my USB hub in the mail today Smiley

Qxw

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:10:30 AM

Got this reply from Comkort:

"Good day!

To unblock trading we have to recount all balances. That could be done by our tech team. But currently they are working hard on update.
I think in 3 days everything will be done. Anyway will ask them tomorrow about urgent update, maybe it will help to speed up that process."

Seems reasonable considering the complexity of a denomination change.  I don't think any other coins have done this before.

Last trade heve been 31.07.  Now is 07.08.

Coin have been now one week without any real working exchange service.

Block reward is decaying. Difficulty is decaying. Miners are running away.

This is not KMC develop team problem.

This is problem in customer care  and crap quality  of service by  Comcort.
Leaving customers without any knowledge about situation is really bad customer care. In seven days anybody can write one or two sentences on the side for keep customers informed. It just show that they do not care.

Still after 7 days no any information on the Comcort side about what is going on and what is estimated time and how can withdraw if do not want waiting. These coins are customer property, not Comcort property.

(only small note what pops up after try confirm some trade order and also this can do only if people have balance.  But then if want withdraw own KMC's. Oh well, LTC is not listed at all in balance list and can not even try withdraw.

And all this without any kind preliminary warning about coming situation on KMC trade side and still without any information about current situation.

If this is quality of service by Comcort - just run away as fast as you can and do not touch Comcort even with long wooden stick. This is not way how handle "customers" - even small customers.

BTC, BCH, BTG, UTC
jacob019 (OP)

Cryptomancer

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:45:24 PM

Everyone please contact Comkort. I think we will get more results if they hear from more people than just me.  Otherwise we could look for a different exchange or build one ourselves.  I'm very busy today, maybe I can find some time to study it this weekend.

drakandar

Activity: 286

Faircoin Development Team Member

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 07:29:22 PM

This is not KMC develop team problem.

This is problem in customer care  and crap quality  of service by  Comcort.
Leaving customers without any knowledge about situation is really bad customer care. In seven days anybody can write one or two sentences on the side for keep customers informed. It just show that they do not care.

And all this without any kind preliminary warning about coming situation on KMC trade side and still without any information about current situation.

If this is quality of service by Comcort - just run away as fast as you can and do not touch Comcort even with long wooden stick. This is not way how handle "customers" - even small customers.

The warning is pretty obvious though, it is in the denomination of the coin - imagine you are an exchange and you make your money with the trading margins. To cut down wallet transaction costs, only withdrawls and deposits are actual transactions done with wallets. Everything else is just information somewhere stored in the database ( person X owns this much, person Y owns that much, etc). The moment the value of the coin goes out of sync with the balances in the database you'll have to manually update the balances and perhaps the total transaction history. As stated before, no other coin has probably done this until now. So they'll have to make a patch for it, verify it on a testing environment and roll it out nice and gently. So please stop slapping Comkort unless you can do it better.

Everyone please contact Comkort. I think we will get more results if they hear from more people than just me.  Otherwise we could look for a different exchange or build one ourselves.  I'm very busy today, maybe I can find some time to study it this weekend.

I'll contact Comkort as well. Eventhough it is probably an interesting exercise, I don't think building an exchange yourselves is the greatest idea unless you are hardcores backend developers with sufficient knowledge of locking mechanism and a lot of free time Tongue

Faircoin, the coin of the fair economy | https://fair-coin.org | https://faircoinpaperwallet.com
https://www.fair.coop | The Earth cooperative to create a new economic system, based in global fairness
jacob019 (OP)

Cryptomancer

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 03:26:49 PM

Comkort has completed the changeover from KMC to KIMO, let the trading resume!

drakandar

Activity: 286

Faircoin Development Team Member

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 06:41:36 PM

The KIMO markets are enabled and active at Comkort:
- https://comkort.com/market/trade/kimo_btc
- https://comkort.com/market/trade/kimo_ltc
- https://comkort.com/market/trade/kimo_doge

Faircoin, the coin of the fair economy | https://fair-coin.org | https://faircoinpaperwallet.com
https://www.fair.coop | The Earth cooperative to create a new economic system, based in global fairness
Qxw

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 10:17:29 AM

It is nice to see that Comcort have done good work and also in reasonable time.
This lack of information was some amount what perhaps can do other way.
But so or so.. all is now ok.
Smiley

BTC, BCH, BTG, UTC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: