Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:39:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]SINGULARITY(SING)Anon Dual algo Scrypt/x13 GPU/ASIC*Bittrex**NEW WALLET!!**  (Read 49130 times)
dnp

Activity: 401
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 01:33:38 AM

This wallet never opens for me on Windows 8.1, it just crashes while loading each time, no idea what to do :/

Edit: This makes no sense, but it seems that, for some reason Singularity's wallet conflicts with RazorCoin's wallet - I had Razor open all this time, I tried closing it, because I figured - why not, and then Singularity opened no problem. But obviously now Razor won't open, so I can't keep both open at the same time it seems, which is odd, this is the first time I've had any wallets conflicting with one another.

i was going to report that i too had problems with singularity getting past the "verifying wallet"
but i too had razor running.
and like you, killing razor allows me to start up singularity.

now i can see perhaps some Tor network resource conflict perhaps?
but that's not 'verifying wallet' -- perhaps more splashscreen sub-statuses are needed like 'starting secure networking' or something...

wtf?

Explorer and full node hosting at explorer.dognose.net
ponch85

Activity: 609
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:03:20 PM

shitcoin-shitDEV
buttonmc

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 04:48:20 PM

What the hell happened to this coin? Only a week old, promising dual algo and features compared to other crap coins coming out. Haven't seen anything from the devs that justify a massive dump off.

Yet somehow the net hashrate drops 92% and the price crashes 98% over a holiday weekend when everyone is supposed to be getting drunk. Marketcap is under $1k atm.

If the dev team turns out to be the real deal and comes out with successful anon transfers, this coin will reach the moon just as easily as it plummeted into the ground; unless anyone knows any major flaws or dev dirt that I am not aware of?

thenite0wl

Activity: 192

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 04:57:26 PM

no one is interested in crypto coins anymore, only how much they can squeeze/steal/scam from the community. a few months ago this coin would have been a success.
JonathanHe

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 05:01:34 PM

look at rzr coin it too got massived dumped we need innovation not just anon + market
ereborltc

Activity: 966

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 08:10:19 AM

is the dev still here ? lol..

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 08:13:21 AM

Perhaps he is still here, but don't like to baby sit.  Grin
letitbit

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 08:51:27 AM

He's on the moon right now, carrying a big bag... lol  Grin
paulmaritz

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 08:54:20 AM

He's on the moon right now, carrying a big bag... lol  Grin

lol
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 01:25:05 PM

Ya not sure what's going on. I haven't seen anything that would warrant people dumping this coin like this. In fact, the only thing that would cause a major dump like this and no volume on bittrex is if either the coin was fatally flawed in some way, or if the dev disappeared. I don't think either of those have happened. So what's happening? I'm wondering if the market's just simply becoming too saturated. A new coin comes out promising anon, or maybe even already has anon established. But that's all it's offering. The problem with that is that there are several other big players that are already far more established than any new anon coin, and they have proven dev teams and an infrastructure's being built. VRC, DRK, and XC come to mind. I don't think it's enough anymore to just be a new coin with anon. You have to be something more now. A previous poster said that if this coin had come out a few months ago it would be a success. That's absolutely right. Because a few months ago, this probably would've had the success of DRK because no other coins at the time were doing it. Even if this coin had come out a few weeks ago it would've been a huge success. That would've been before VRC, XC, and RAZR. Unfortunately, unless the devs of this coin can offer something new, I'm afraid they've been outdone, and have lost the race.
Singularity-2 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 03:07:08 PM

Ya not sure what's going on. I haven't seen anything that would warrant people dumping this coin like this. In fact, the only thing that would cause a major dump like this and no volume on bittrex is if either the coin was fatally flawed in some way, or if the dev disappeared. I don't think either of those have happened. So what's happening? I'm wondering if the market's just simply becoming too saturated. A new coin comes out promising anon, or maybe even already has anon established. But that's all it's offering. The problem with that is that there are several other big players that are already far more established than any new anon coin, and they have proven dev teams and an infrastructure's being built. VRC, DRK, and XC come to mind. I don't think it's enough anymore to just be a new coin with anon. You have to be something more now. A previous poster said that if this coin had come out a few months ago it would be a success. That's absolutely right. Because a few months ago, this probably would've had the success of DRK because no other coins at the time were doing it. Even if this coin had come out a few weeks ago it would've been a huge success. That would've been before VRC, XC, and RAZR. Unfortunately, unless the devs of this coin can offer something new, I'm afraid they've been outdone, and have lost the race.

We have to agree even though as a team it does hurt, we have already upgraded the wallet once and planned to do another one soon. The current state of this project however, after such a short time appears we need to completely rework our thoughts and direction. We do appreciate those that supported us through the first week though, and we have paid every bounty we promised, even to a fault it would seem. We are currently holding large bags but this is the nature of crypto, we need to go back to the drawing board. As one member of the team I must say i'm still shocked, low coin count, hard to mine...dual algo with anon I really thought we had a great coin for everyone. Our apologies to everyone, even if we cannot control this market. We will keep everyone updated after discussing internally how best to move forward.

-The Singularity

edit: I have heard the community on irc wishes to do a community takeover after merely a week? If that is true then it is your decision to make and we will take an advisory role. We will not fight with the community over who controls a decentralized currency. We can add out input and just try to help instead.
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 03:22:23 PM

Unless the original dev team is giving up then I don't think a community takeover would help... Speaking from experience.
paulmaritz

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 03:26:34 PM

Personally I would hate to see the original dev team quit on account of price volatility. I mean, we're in the crypto world after all, ain't we? You just continue what you're doing and try to keep us updated and I am sure the community will continue to support your efforts. This is of course assuming there is nothing fundamentally wrong with the coin itself.
The Architects

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 03:38:09 PM

Personally I would hate to see the original dev team quit on account of price volatility. I mean, we're in the crypto world after all, ain't we? You just continue what you're doing and try to keep us updated and I am sure the community will continue to support your efforts. This is of course assuming there is nothing fundamentally wrong with the coin itself.

Zero wrong with this coin; I checked the source myself (the coins concept is actually quite interesting). This looks like a case of the summer altcoin blues. All coins even the more "popular" ones are suffering losses, mark my words when everyone stops drinking every weekend and getting skin cancer in the sun this alt-crypto world will come back to life.

Don't give up developers!
paulmaritz

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 03:40:24 PM

Zero wrong with this coin; I checked the source myself (the coins concept is actually quite interesting). This looks like a case of the summer altcoin blues. All coins even the more "popular" ones are suffering losses, mark my words when everyone stops drinking every weekend and getting skin cancer in the sun this alt-crypto world will come back to life.

Exactly!
GhostSpotCrypto

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 05:42:32 PM

It seems as  those who have lots of coins and are willing to dump at bargain prices is finished. I have bought a lot, and will in any case not sell until after 100,000 Satoshi ;-) This coin is going to turn around quickly and climb quickly. I hope that we who have taken the risk and bought big now, will be rewarded ;-) Stand on!
GhostSpotCrypto

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 05:52:04 PM

Thank you for checking!
Tree Fiddy

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 07:00:48 PM

Your coin was overpriced from the start. It seems to be stabilizing to where it should have began. No one wants to sell at a loss. This is your current reality. It's now a buyers market. Keep going, keep building. Volume will pick up when you do. These projects need guidance and you need to be a pillar. Too many devs place too much emphasis on "community" and "open source". The community is pop culture; open source is communism. The experiment fails when you start listening to other people's dreams and stop listening to your own.

ceo 10 μbtc/day
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 07:24:19 PM

This coin seems to have a nice community behind it.

Devs, could we hear a little bit more about your background and pipeline planned for this coin?

Maybe you could find some kind of niche market or use for it.

I like that it's got a gambling site. Anyone tried it?

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
wurstgelee

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:37:49 PM

Ladies and Gentlemen,

We have activity: Wink

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-SING

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: