Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:19:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NXT innovation -gets a special mention at the end of my Crypto educational Blog  (Read 9071 times)
lovely89

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:54:25 AM

I'm beginning to like you, digitalindustry Kiss

You might actually be the one to replace Emule, but I need you to try harder!

No one can replace Emule. Amature trolls like digitalindustry come and go all the time. They haven't got the persistence and stamina to make an impact like Emule did.

Bitrated user: vanlovely.
achimsmile
Legendary

Activity: 1225
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:55:02 AM

I'm beginning to like you, digitalindustry Kiss

You might actually be the one to replace Emule, but I need you to try harder!

No one can replace Emule. Amature trolls like digitalindustry come and go all the time. They haven't got the persistence and stamina to make an impact like Emule did.

Agreed  Cry
devphp

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:02:41 AM

Did Emule make any impact? Cheesy
saamxx

Activity: 546
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:29:59 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2014, 09:47:46 AM by saamxx

The man who released some coins, like Nibble-Nybble Shocked and others.. Tongue. Are going to teach us... Huh
The world has gone mad. Grin
Do you own best - make copy coins. Don't be a teacher. Loser.
digitalindustry (OP)

Activity: 798

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 08:56:21 AM

The man who released some coins, like Nibble-Nybble Shocked and others.. Tongue. A going to teach us... Huh
The world has gone mad. Grin
Do you own best - make copy coins. Don't be a teacher. Loser.

dam nice effect.

emule? sound like an awesome sock puppet.

i'm sure many a fresh forum log-in quiet in the awe of his sock presence.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 09:22:35 AM

Do you write in this forum using google translate? It is horrible to read with all those typos and grammar errors...

Secondly, OH MY GOSH, I have seldom read so much bullshit in one single opening post. Do you know the concept of providing facts for an accusation? Everyone who did his due diligence before investing knows about the "poor" distribution, still they decide to invest...

Something seems faulty with your logic, right?

I know multiple real life people who own significant amounts of NXT and they don't manipulate the market nor do they care about shit-posting like you. And if they are sockpuppets, then maybe GOD himself is the puppetier, because I saw no strings when I met them...

stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:24:47 AM

Let me just say that I'm 1 of the developers, and nope, I don't even have a stake! I'm no whale. You could check my post history and see that I only come in the picture after Nxt was launched, I missed the initial distribution like so many here. So no, developers do not hold multiple stakes!

this reminds me to update the blog about sock puppets, thanks.

I really don't care what you or anyone else says - the facts are they admit themselves that 1 billion was issued to 73 stakeholders.

this means by mathematics you are a sock-puppet, you are really going to plead the case ?

or more likely, you just didn't actually read the topic...(as most sock puppets don't)
This is why you should be ignored.
starik69
Legendary

Activity: 1367

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:41:59 PM

Is this a poorly attempt to advertize some blog?  Roll Eyes
digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 03:03:50 PM

Is this a poorly attempt to advertize some blog?  Roll Eyes

do you genuinely think I care if you read my blog or not ?

its there to help real people educate themselves, from sock puppet scams like yours ha ha.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 03:06:59 PM

Don't get me wrong, you should feel proud i don't pick obvious or boring scams, I will literally only even mention a scam if its:

1. Genuinely inventive .

2. Slick and good looking.

3. Has the chance to sucker a fair amount of normally educated people.

so you guys should be sitting back "Shroom" style and feeling good.

* Zen message

don't hate the messenger of the scam, instead see the beauty of the scam, become at one with your scam.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 03:11:27 PM

The facepalm is strong with this one......

DI: have u actually looked at any source of information on NXT ?
https://nxtforum.org/index.php

Try looking at the projects page, for example, you'll see that a lot of people have gone to a lot of work to set up a wide variety of NXT-based projects, from a MMORPG to Silver dealing, Gambling sites to music industry......and you're trying to say that all of this economic activity is a front for a scam ?

Either you're trolling, or seriously uninformed.
And NXT is at #3 on CMC. btw, not #5. Using "total supply" you end up with Ripple and Solarcoin  at #2 and #3 respectively, with Litecoin and NXt at #4 and #5
This is how CMC looks on the basis of "available supply":
https://coinmarketcap.com/

Gets rid of Solarcoin anyhow.....

Lets face it, guys, we've been listening to the same old bollocks for a long time about NXT. It's about time that the tired old "NXT is a scam" routine got buried, it's just getting laughable now.

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
achimsmile
Legendary

Activity: 1225

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 03:13:49 PM

Don't get me wrong, you should feel proud i don't pick obvious or boring coins, I will literally only even mention a coins if its:

1. Genuinely inventive .

2. Slick and good looking.

3. Has the chance to win over a fair amount of normally educated people.

so you guys should be sitting back "Shroom" style and feeling good.

* Zen message

don't hate the messenger of the coin, instead see the beauty of the coin, become at one with your coin.

Shocked BUY BUY BUY!
starik69
Legendary

Activity: 1367

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 03:22:14 PM

its there to help real people educate themselves, from sock puppet scams like yours ha ha.
Well, education is good.  Cool
I remember there were half a dozen such "educators" in closed long NXT thread.  Cheesy
One of them was Frictionless...  Tongue
Where are they now?  Huh
Are you going in the same direction? Roll Eyes
digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 03:33:33 PM

-----------------------UPDATE --------------------------

Thanks for the contribution on this thread I've added this section at the bottom also,

A word on “Proof of Work”

Crypto currency is based on “Proof of Work” this means that crypto is a “trust-less” system where people don’t have to try to trust other people to “IPO” (or distribute) the currency, that’s the whole point of Crypto currency.

Nxt is “technically” still a crypto currency as it still does have a block-chain (some don’t even have this), however the (PoW) proof of work period was done all at once and to themselves the developers.

by doing this they then shifted the “trust” from a mechanical system (the point of Crypto currency) to a “Trust us we promise to only give it to charity” type system.

So it only takes a small amount of education to see which system is:

-- “Potentially Flawed” and/or
    -- “Totally flawed”

All PoW has the chance to be “potentially flawed” and most are, this is what allows 100′s even thousands of crypto currencies to exist, the better the PoW (distribution) period generally the better the overall fundamentals.

however a PoW that is “Totally flawed” i.e there was no market participation, such as “Nxt” ( they probably generated the whole 1 Billion in a single super block on a laptop), that is a system that can’t be recovered from, it can be seen as a “Quasi Crypto currency” and is nearly 100% of the time by definition, a Scam.

The better it looks and more effort put in to the appearance,(and more gimmicks) the more likely in % terms that its is in fact a design to take your (or other marks) wealth.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Daedelus

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 03:35:00 PM

How long was Nxt's PoW phase?     Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 03:36:33 PM

i'm really impressed by the showing in this thread, it shows that either:

1. Scams work (probably self evident really)

or

2. The Nxt devs funded forum accounts with their fake crypto to push the scam.

i'm going to say a mix of both - i can tell which ones a "scamees" and which ones are pushing the scam.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 03:40:24 PM

How long was Nxt's PoW phase?     Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

it was a magical time, (not defined by time itself) at the magical "NXT Labs" which is a place unknown to many and shrouded in secrecy, buried deep inside the minds of us all but only seen when we drink magic mushrooms.

: D

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Daedelus

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 03:43:17 PM

You didn't answer my question, I'm interested and you're obviously very knowledgeable about the early days of Nxt  Grin
digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 03:46:23 PM

You didn't answer my question, I'm interested and you're obviously very knowledgeable about the early days of Nxt  Grin

oh sorry, for those that haven't learned how to read yet i'll be here to link parts of the blog individually ....

-----------

however we have to go to the Wiki and then select “History” then go down to “November 24, 2013″ to see that :

“Nxt is created, and the genesis block reveals that 1,000,000,000 coins were distributed to 73 stakeholders, with the proportion of coins received dependent upon the each stakeholder’s portion of the original funcraising total. Nxt’s original market capitalization was $800,000USD.”

http://wiki.nxtcrypto.org/wiki/Nxt_History

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Daedelus

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 03:47:33 PM

You didn't answer my question, I'm interested and you're obviously very knowledgeable about the early days of Nxt  Grin

oh sorry, for those that haven't learned how to read yet i'll be here to link parts of the blog individually ....-----------

however we have to go to the Wiki and then select “History” then go down to “November 24, 2013″ to see that :

“Nxt is created, and the genesis block reveals that 1,000,000,000 coins were distributed to 73 stakeholders, with the proportion of coins received dependent upon the each stakeholder’s portion of the original funcraising total. Nxt’s original market capitalization was $800,000USD.”

http://wiki.nxtcrypto.org/wiki/Nxt_History

Thank you. So there was no PoW phase?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: