Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:55:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NXT innovation -gets a special mention at the end of my Crypto educational Blog  (Read 9071 times)
digitalindustry (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 05:53:59 PM

of course - i'm going to count you two in the "I got scammed by NXT" group  - as you see an investment as something that runs for 3 to 6 months right ?

clearly i'm dealing with investment gurus.

how i know that is because you purchased NXT to start with (of course)

truth is we need you guys, so in that respect we thank you.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
reRaise

Activity: 868

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:54:43 PM

Also you beloved Quark is on a quite a dip, a six month dip!  Smiley
Please warn us when it finally starts shooting up so we don't miss an opportunity!  Grin

Just like any other major coin. quark still a good coin and achieved some nice things. ShaqFu y'all 2015 coming at ya tearing shit up, don't miss the opportunity Tongue
Daedelus

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:56:57 PM

of course - i'm going to count you two in the "I got scammed by NXT" group  - as you see an investment as something that runs for 3 to 6 months right ?

clearly i'm dealing with investment gurus.

how i know that is because you purchased NXT to start with (of course)

truth is we need you guys, so in that respect we thank you.

And your willingness to engage in anything other than bluster and sarcasm makes you the pillar of openness and good sense   Grin You deserve nothing but respect and admiration  Cheesy
digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 05:59:01 PM

Also you beloved Quark is on a quite a dip, a six month dip!  Smiley
Please warn us when it finally starts shooting up so we don't miss an opportunity!  Grin

crypto goes up and down - again if you can't handle the free market i guess that's why you purchased NXT right?

also in the first video you will notice i stated that the incline would be a slow rise, we are close to about the mean average of that slow rise now, maybe we are a bit undervalued, we will see.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Daedelus

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:59:57 PM

Cryptos first decentralised digital goods store has been built within Nxt and is being tested on the testnet (digital ebay). Physical ebay is in development (ask me for the link if interested)

Have a go on the testnet here: https://nxtforum.org/nrs-releases/nrs-v1-2-0e/

The Nxt scam gets another crypto first  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Daedelus

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 06:00:46 PM

Who was the second Nxt guy to be scammed by Quark btw? You mentioned two people above
sadface

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 06:03:36 PM

just leave quark out of it and don't get personal. stick to facts ppl, reflects better on NXT
reRaise

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 06:06:24 PM

I sure didn't! Grin
Lost a 1000$. Would have lost more if I didn't bail out on time!

Don't blame the coin, blame yourself for being a shit trader
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 06:12:11 PM

Maybe the OP is a big fan of SolarCoin?

oh, you poor thing, I randomly selected a filter - i don't even know what "SolarCoin" is, please tell me.

i'd be happy to update to your suggestion, thanks for the feedback.

Well, next time you attempt to use CMC don't click on any filters. And you really can't read well enough to spot "SolarCoin" on CMC?
Still, it must be an easy mistake to make, I expect you don't spend very much time looking at the top 20 section of CMC these days.

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
markus1000

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 06:29:35 PM

built the most innovative Coin, with a running asset exchange, encrypted messages and so on in order to scam people....

hey my account here is 4 years old, fake obv Wink
zorke

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:13:26 PM

I sure didn't! Grin

I am not a trader, I am an investor. I agree with you, I suck at day trading because I am not looking for pump and dump schemes as other day traders are doing. That is why I lost a money with Quark, I was new in cryptos, I heard what Colin and Still had to say and I invested. It turned out to be a pump and dump scheme and I lost money. On the other hand as an investor in a healthy coin like NXT is I am doing pretty good.

Here we can see how a scammer (Colin of Quark aka digitalindustry) is accusing other people being a scam. Priceless!!
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 07:47:19 PM

Lets start buying QUARK. It is the calm before the storm!!!!!
Only 90% down. Can only go up.

Look at the volume. Nearly 10000$ traded EACH DAY!!!

ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:54:22 PM

THE TRUTH

LOL! I have a good laugh with your post!

The problem is that there is actually people that lost a lot of money coz of the quark scam perpetrated by individuals as Kolin Evans aka "digitalindustry"

That makes me really sad  Sad
reRaise

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:04:31 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2014, 08:28:45 PM by reRaise

THE TRUTH

The problem is that there is actually people that lost a lot of money coz of the quark scam perpetrated by individuals as Kolin Evans aka "digitalindustry"

That makes me really sad  Sad

Well NXT and all the other Cryptos are not any better, the price goes up, those who invested early make money. Those noobs traders buy at the high and lose money and constantly whine about scam. Don't be a butthurt faggot about it and blame your own shitty trading, i bet lot of people lost tons of money on NXT too as well as Bitcoin and Litecoin. Quark unlike all those other shitty ass one day fly scams is still here and people actively working behind the scenes and yeah this "scam" managed to be the first Crypto going to be used as in-game payments in a big game worth $450,000 for pc and console and another game is being made as well.
EvilDave

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:14:59 PM

THE TRUTH

That makes me really sad  Sad

Well NXT and all the other Cryptos are not any better, the price goes up, those who invested early make money. Those noobs traders buy at the high and lose money and constantly whine about scam. Blame your own shit trading, i bet lot of people lost ons of money on NXT too as well as Bitcoin and Litecoin.

And I bet you won't be able to find anyone who's lost serious money in NXT yet, certainly not as investors.
As usual in crypto, some people have been scammed and had NXT stolen, but losing money on NXT trading would be pretty difficult, tbh, you'd have to have really bad timing, and a bit of hodling will make up for any shitty trades in the long term.
Take a look at:

reRaise

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:20:18 PM

^ Yeah sure nobody lost big on that decline from 100m market cap to 20m lol, i bet people lost on that huge 80m decline. Hodling helped some, but this goes the same for all the active coins.
digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 08:22:43 PM

I sure didn't! Grin

I am not a trader, I am an investor. I agree with you, I suck at day trading because I am not looking for pump and dump schemes as other day traders are doing. That is why I lost a money with Quark, I was new in cryptos, I heard what Colin and Still had to say and I invested. It turned out to be a pump and dump scheme and I lost money. On the other hand as an investor in a healthy coin like NXT is I am doing pretty good.

Here we can see how a scammer (Colin of Quark aka digitalindustry) is accusing other people being a scam. Priceless!!

small correction - i'm not so much "accusing" NXT of being a scam, rather its more like if you read all the information, and then still buy it, well maybe investing in "crypto" isn't your thing.

so you see its not so much as me accusing, its more like the simple facts speaking for themselves.

i mean I'm sure we do know some people that will see 1 Billion units created in  under less than a second, to then be "distributed" to a special 73 set of "investors", I mean sure ?  why not?

Hell, lets just send me Crypto, i promise you nice fixed return just keep sending me the wealth!

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 08:26:42 PM

Quark ended up in 100s if not 1000s of hand from genesis and was thrown around exchanges for nearly zero - then the market recognized it as a genuine crypto and it had a run up, its still in its distribution phase , NXT was scam mined to the developers, then is now being slowly sold off to idiots that are stupid enough to buy it at the price it is.

don't get me wrong you get A+ for innovation and you are clearly onto a good thing, i can see this just by the number of scammees you have suckered.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
EvilDave

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:30:00 PM

^ Yeah sure nobody lost big on that decline from 100m market cap to 20m lol that a crazy 80m decline, i bet people lost on that as well. Hodling helped some, but this goes the same for all the active coins.

I'm not trying to say that no-one lost out on that long slide to May, but I've never heard any horror stories about massive losses.
Like the old saying goes: buy red, sell green. Most people I know treated that slide as a damn good time to buy in......not  a good time to sell.
And the future is looking pretty good for NXT, tbh, features are coming up in the 1.20 release that will lead to another explosion in economic activity in the NXT system.

digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 08:30:33 PM

ok guys it that better?

i put up a disclaimer, i can see some people aren't happy with this thread ??

-- DISCLAIMER to people that have been SCAMMED by NXT --
-- PLEASE DON'T TAKE ANY OF THIS PERSONALLY, I'M JUST GOING THOUGH A CATALOG OF ALL THE CRYPTO SCAMS AND LISTING THE BEST ONES --

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: