Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:27:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 218 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [FRSH] FreshCoin | Freshcoin for 1$ into game | LOW ALGO | POM | FRESH online!*  (Read 334796 times)
savale (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 12:33:11 PM

Nothing wrong with it?! Cool

Today I upgraded some important parts of the back end system that is needed for implementing the new GAME api and INVESTOR payout system.
The current functionality shouldn't be affected, but please let me know if you run in any problems or find any bugs  Cool

Current stats of the system:

Code:
Total Invested: 74244.8 FRSH
Total Estimate Invested: 1.239261391 BTC
Total Online Balance: 3749.28929136 FRSH

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yeXIABC

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 03:10:28 PM

Nothing wrong with it?! Cool

Today I upgraded some important parts of the back end system that is needed for implementing the new GAME api and INVESTOR payout system.
The current functionality shouldn't be affected, but please let me know if you run in any problems or find any bugs  Cool

Current stats of the system:

Code:
Total Invested: 74244.8 FRSH
Total Estimate Invested: 1.239261391 BTC
Total Online Balance: 3749.28929136 FRSH
    developmental
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 04:53:04 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2014, 05:48:29 PM by marcetin

Hello community Cheesy

Pay with the Fresh gamer you must!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
Mouse020

Activity: 303

No one like you

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 03:33:27 AM

simple profile

Code:
[table]
[tr]
[td][size=30pt][font=Arial Rounded MT Bold][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=670939.0][color=black][b]F[/b]reshCoin| Fresh Algo| POM | FRESH online![/color][/url][/font][/size][/td][td]
[size=9pt][url=http://online.freshcoin.net/help/index][color=black][font=Lucida Sans Unicode, Arial]   [color=Navy][b]Click Here To Read What Is FreshOnline[/b][/color]

Grin

Anyone can make it beautiful?
Also my english is not good
doesn't know It was true or not
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 05:34:08 AM

3 day Beter.com Volume 0 BTC  fresh not to anyone not interested in Grin Grin Grin
Litejavichu

Activity: 693
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 07:12:56 AM

3 day Beter.com Volume 0 BTC  fresh not to anyone not interested in Grin Grin Grin
Made in EU....Good quality.....No scam as Chinese coins copy-paste. Grin Grin

jaykoolzboy

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 07:16:54 AM

Made in EU....Good quality.....No scam as Chinese coins copy-paste. Grin Grin

Wink
BaraxLo

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 07:22:42 AM

I agree with you completely coin is not a scam, but even so the demand is not the coin is not, what is the reason I do not understand, Dev is doing its best services and other applications such as a demand but no and I was ogarchaet
Litejavichu

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 07:27:41 AM

I agree with you completely coin is not a scam, but even so the demand is not the coin is not, what is the reason I do not understand, Dev is doing its best services and other applications such as a demand but no and I was ogarchaet
Time to time .... Walking with chilli in the ass is no good  Grin Grin

Frangomel
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

FreshTheGame

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 07:35:48 AM

There is trend in altcoins that people lost trust and think that everybody is just heating the air. It is not strange as there is more than 1k altcoins and 95% of them is for nothing. So that is why we published marketing plan to people see that we are in time-plan and we are solving it before checkpoints. Also for people see that we are serious and proffesional in our work.

Of course they will be interested but hey as I said, 25 days just past...we are fast runners in work, fast and stable Smiley you have timings in marketing plan in we are stick to it!
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 09:46:18 AM

There is trend in altcoins that people lost trust and think that everybody is just heating the air. It is not strange as there is more than 1k altcoins and 95% of them is for nothing. So that is why we published marketing plan to people see that we are in time-plan and we are solving it before checkpoints. Also for people see that we are serious and proffesional in our work.

Of course they will be interested but hey as I said, 25 days just past...we are fast runners in work, fast and stable Smiley you have timings in marketing plan in we are stick to it!

Most of people (99,9999%, Satoshi is maybe that 0,0001%) came in cryptocoin business to make money, it is the business of course, but the problem is pump/dump/get-rich-over-night thinking.
Technology is developing and a price is not important as cause but as aftermath. If we look just a price than we have technology that works just as forex, just for trading and no more... ok and mining.
There is lot more here how we can deploy this technology and Freshcoin is really example what this will bring to us, specifically to gamers.
Really is unbelievable to expect something to give the results after the short period of time and from effort of just few men.
Months will past and we will have few hundreds individuals working on this, so lets than see which price will be.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
thefix
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 09:51:19 AM

Most of people (99,9999%, Satoshi is maybe that 0,0001%) came in cryptocoin business to make money, it is the business of course, but the problem is pump/dump/get-rich-over-night thinking.
Technology is developing and a price is not important as cause but as aftermath. If we look just a price than we have technology that works just as forex, just for trading and no more... ok and mining.
There is lot more here how we can deploy this technology and Freshcoin is really example what this will bring to us, specifically to gamers.
Really is unbelievable to expect something to give the results after the short period of time and from effort of just few men.
Months will past and we will have few hundreds individuals working on this, so lets than see which price will be.

I agree, this is a long term coin with a gradual increase as the technology comes together. It may be a year or so before you start to see any major return on your investment, so no getting rich quick here.
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 10:37:51 AM

One thing is sure, that we have total chaos in cryptocoin world and it is to hard to recognize which coin is worth your attention.
Speaking from my personal experience, I am developer of com-http.us, believe me I can do naming coins for hours, live and dead, their specifications, where you can buy/sell etc, but I can not recognize good coin and be sure it will be as developer/s have promise plans.
So again everything is based on thrust.
I can thank Frangomel for point me here.

yeXIABC

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 10:49:18 AM

One thing is sure, that we have total chaos in cryptocoin world and it is to hard to recognize which coin is worth your attention.
Speaking from my personal experience, I am developer of com-http.us, believe me I can do naming coins for hours, live and dead, their specifications, where you can buy/sell etc, but I can not recognize good coin and be sure it will be as developer/s have promise plans.
So again everything is based on thrust.
I can thank Frangomel for point me here.
   OK  Smiley
BaraxLo

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 10:56:00 AM

I do not think that someone is willing to invest in coins and freeze your money for a year, a year can earn a lot and do not wait for a certain coin until it is a demand, and whether there will be general Cool
Litejavichu

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 12:58:43 PM

I do not think that someone is willing to invest in coins and freeze your money for a year, a year can earn a lot and do not wait for a certain coin until it is a demand, and whether there will be general Cool
bank investment funds give 3-4% for 3 years and have millions of customers.... Grin Grin Grin

Frangomel
Legendary

FreshTheGame

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 02:01:59 PM

@ all

I agree with your word about global consciousness of crypto world. It is for sure bad way short-term - pump&dump!

Its not for a year that you need to wait for your profit of investment. On 15th October it is first ann of game (maybe earlier). And if you read it in marketing plan on 18th of October is another investment fund batch with another rules!

Mouse020

Activity: 303

No one like you

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 02:52:44 PM

@ all

I agree with your word about global consciousness of crypto world. It is for sure bad way short-term - pump&dump!

Its not for a year that you need to wait for your profit of investment. On 15th October it is first ann of game (maybe earlier). And if you read it in marketing plan on 18th of October is another investment fund batch with another rules!

Now people is a bit impatient
They need for faster appreciation
Not because of love for
But because it can make money
A good coin was not built in  day
Time can prove FreshCoin
yeXIABC

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 02:26:36 PM

@ all

Now people is a bit impatient!
They need for faster appreciation
Not because of love for
But because it can make money
A good coin was not built in  day
Time can prove FreshCoin
             collaborate  vigorously hub scenario l deploy toughuess
Frangomel
Legendary

FreshTheGame

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 06:34:56 PM

Ok, this is new one http://www.freshcoin.net/ with integrated forum on it, so we will move there mostly with infos and discussion.

Of course we dont want to neglect bitcointalk but we will work mostly on our forum. So do not hesitate to join us because lots of stuff is coming on!!!

Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 218 »
  Print  

Jump to: