Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:19:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: - Kolin Evans - SCAM: Cryptocurrency BRIBE Pump and DUMP SCAMMER! Warning  (Read 11484 times)
El Dude

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:13:40 PM

Quarkcoin is the biggest fail coin and digitalindustry is the biggest sockpuppet here . 

Bitcoin and Litecoin hodler
reRaise

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:17:31 PM

Quarkcoin is the biggest fail coin and digitalindustry is the biggest sockpuppet here .  

Bitch i lost $30,000 on Litecoins pump and dump and it has been going down down and down to almost $7!!! Tell that Chinese scammer Charlie lee to give my money back. And screw you for promoting Litecoin since it was worth much more and has been going down since then.
McClintock (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:19:47 PM

I don't know whats your guys obsession with "NXT" but I'm not concerned with this. Go to your shitty NXT and scam again with that or what?  Have you bribed Bill Still or Max Keiser again or did they look through your motivations this time with your nxt shit?

You are too full of yourself - it's hurting.

and thank you for the suggestion Kolin, I checked the Cryptsy deposit history. here's my old QRK address:

QU2JE1jtdXrXzJFQ3Zfr1rwFqJQdiTYNZr

I demand back what you stole.
El Dude

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:21:33 PM

Bitch i lost $30,000 on Litecoins pump and dump and it has been going down down and down to almost $7!!! Tell that Chinese scammer Charlie lee to give my money back. And screw you for promoting Litecoin since it was worth much more and has been going down since then.

digitalindustry aka reraise  biggest sockpuppet around

Bitcoin and Litecoin hodler
reRaise

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:29:03 PM

digitalindustry aka reraise  biggest sockpuppet around

I'm in Holland and i can speak Dutch you lying Litecoin scammer. Tell your boss Charlie Lee who you shill for to give back peoples money.
reRaise

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:31:38 PM

I don't know whats your guys obsession with "NXT" but I'm not concerned with this. Go to your shitty NXT and scam again with that or what?  Have you bribed Bill Still or Max Keiser again or did they look through your motivations this time with your nxt shit?

and thank you for the suggestion Kolin, I checked the Cryptsy deposit history. here's my old QRK address:

Well it's your own stupid fault, learn to trade. If you would have bought Litecoin, Bitcoin, Vertcoin or whatever you would have lost as well. Don't blame the coin, blame your own over emotional trading.
McClintock (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:47:17 PM

Well it's your own stupid fault, learn to trade.  If you would have bought Litecoin, Bitcoin, Vertcoin or whatever you would have lost as well. Don't blame the coin, blame your own over emotional trading.

You're extremly impertinent. It is NOT my fault at all.  I listened to these people because they claimed to be experts and sold Quarkcoin as the Next Big Thing, as a Safe Haven for the future. Kolin countlessly said we should buy up as much Quark as we can. AND NOW WHAT? its price is down to the ground, nobody cares about this thing. maybe 5 people.

I now sent an email to Bill Still asking him why he trusted the scammer Kolin Evans from Australia?  I don't think he ever intended to run countless people into financial ruin and he is probably going to be shocked when he realizes what fraud he participated in and gave his name for.

This will be your end Kolin Evans. And thank you for exposing to us your real you, a racist and aggressive guy wishing to randomly beat people up who lost money because of your advice which was intentionally lied after all.  What a disgusting shame.  I'll never forget what you did to me and my family.

It's all very very saddening.
digitalindustry

Activity: 798

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 07:48:32 PM

Well, this is a laugh.......!!

I love the paranoia Di's developing about NXT...he'll be seeing NXT sockpuppets under his bed soon.

If anyone fancies more loopy Di comedy, heres a whole thread of it for your pleasure:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=670913.0

i already linked it up the top kindlyDan.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
reRaise

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:51:56 PM

Well it's your own stupid fault, learn to trade.  If you would have bought Litecoin, Bitcoin, Vertcoin or whatever you would have lost as well. Don't blame the coin, blame your own over emotional trading.

You're extremly impertinent. It is NOT my fault at all.  I listened to these people because they claimed to be experts and sold Quarkcoin as the Next Big Thing, as a Safe Haven for the future. Kolin countlessly said we should buy up as much Quark as we can. AND NOW WHAT? its price is down to the ground, nobody cares about this thing. maybe 5 people.

I now sent an email to Bill Still asking him why he trusted the scammer Kolin Evans from Australia?  I don't think he ever intended to run countless people into financial ruin and he is probably going to be shocked when he realizes what fraud he participated in and gave his name for.

This will be your end Kolin Evans. And thank you for exposing to us your real you, a racist and aggressive guy wishing to randomly beat people up who lost money because of your advice which was intentionally lied after all.  What a disgusting shame.  I'll never forget what you did to me and my family.

Don't blame them, quark IS a good coin. Blame Bitcoins crash and those jealous numnuts that started to spread fud because they couldn't handle quarks success. People promoting their own coin is a normal thing, it's you who need to do proper trading.
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 07:53:51 PM

Well it's your own stupid fault, learn to trade.  If you would have bought Litecoin, Bitcoin, Vertcoin or whatever you would have lost as well. Don't blame the coin, blame your own over emotional trading.

You're extremly impertinent. It is NOT my fault at all.  I listened to these people because they claimed to be experts and sold Quarkcoin as the Next Big Thing, as a Safe Haven for the future. Kolin countlessly said we should buy up as much Quark as we can. AND NOW WHAT? its price is down to the ground, nobody cares about this thing. maybe 5 people.

I now sent an email to Bill Still asking him why he trusted the scammer Kolin Evans from Australia?  I don't think he ever intended to run countless people into financial ruin and he is probably going to be shocked when he realizes what fraud he participated in and gave his name for.

This will be your end Kolin Evans. And thank you for exposing to us your real you, a racist and aggressive guy wishing to randomly beat people up who lost money because of your advice which was intentionally lied after all.  What a disgusting shame.  I'll never forget what you did to me and my family.

great now we are getting somewhere -  so i assume you registered your account with cryptsy?

http://qrk.blockr.io/ - i just checked the address as blockr.io

so lets see what else matches up ..

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 08:01:06 PM

ha ha poor  "its going to $100" now at (let me just check)  oh my $8.70...

how did those "super security" ASICs work out for ya?

unfortunately EL DUde you are going to find out the hard way what a free market looks like, because LTC WAS distributed enough to not have huge extensive manipulation.

LTC is no NXT mate.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
McClintock (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:04:47 PM

http://s27.postimg.org/gshjco35v/9zf1r.jpg

http://s8.postimg.org/3ykwz2y4l/qrkkolin.png

digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 08:27:03 PM

Clint mate - you didn't answer my question i assume you registered your account with Cryptsy right old fellow?

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
McClintock (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:43:21 PM

Quote from: @felixo
Max,

You are known as the developer of Quarkcoin. Although we haven't heard too much from you in recent times I simply assume that you are still actively around.

How can you still accept Kolin Evans in a decision making position?

He utterly betrayed this community by choosing Mike's website over an alternative that was clearly favoured by the community.
He consistently portrays an image of incompetence, insecurity and dubiousness that should in no way be connected to Quark.
He at times seems delusional and erratic which, coupled with language deficiencies, make for a laugh at best.

You programmed Quark. It is truly an outstanding project. Do not have it's development slowed down by a person that is as trustworthy and incompetent as Kolin Evans.
There are fantastic people who are willing to commit time and energy to Quark. 

I am sure it is in your best interest that Quark proceeds to grow and at this point there is nothing more important than trust.
And Kolin Evans, quite frankly, can only be regarded as a person who continously evades direct questions and an unpredictable risk that Quark simply cannot afford at the moment.

Clint mate - you didn't answer my question i assume you registered your account with Cryptsy right old fellow?

I am not your mate. Angry  What do you mean?  Yes I used Cryptsy from Q4 2013 to Q1 2014.  I managed to log back in to take note of the address you were asking me for.  Still not happy?

Why did you bribe Bill Still?  Why did you do this to me and my family?  Can you really sleep peacefully at night?  Does it really not go through your mind what you did to so many poor souls including me?  Why did you bribe Bill Still and Max Keiser to pump this thing up to a huge bubble and ruin my family's finances as a result?  Why did you lie Quark would be the next big thing of cryptocurrency?  Why???  At least give an answer!!!

My stomache aches when I think of cryptocurrency   - because of you Kolin Evans Angry
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 08:46:16 PM

Quote from: @felixo
Max,

You are known as the developer of Quarkcoin. Although we haven't heard too much from you in recent times I simply assume that you are still actively around.

How can you still accept Kolin Evans in a decision making position?

He utterly betrayed this community by choosing Mike's website over an alternative that was clearly favoured by the community.
He consistently portrays an image of incompetence, insecurity and dubiousness that should in no way be connected to Quark.
He at times seems delusional and erratic which, coupled with language deficiencies, make for a laugh at best.

You programmed Quark. It is truly an outstanding project. Do not have it's development slowed down by a person that is as trustworthy and incompetent as Kolin Evans.
There are fantastic people who are willing to commit time and energy to Quark. 

I am sure it is in your best interest that Quark proceeds to grow and at this point there is nothing more important than trust.
And Kolin Evans, quite frankly, can only be regarded as a person who continously evades direct questions and an unpredictable risk that Quark simply cannot afford at the moment.

I am not your mate. Angry  What do you mean?  Yes I used Cryptsy from Q4 2013 to Q1 2014.  I managed to log back in to take note of the address you were asking me for.  Still not happy?

Why did you bribe Bill Still?  Why did you do this to me and my family?  Can you really sleep peacefully at night?  Does it really not go through your mind what you did to so many poor souls including me?  Why did you bribe Bill Still and Max Keiser to pump this thing up to a huge bubble and ruin my family's finances as a result?  Why did you lie Quark would be the next big thing of cryptocurrency?  Why???  At least give an answer!!!

My stomache aches when I think of cryptocurrency   - because of you Kolin Evans Angry

ok so how familiar are you with crypto currency ? i'm trying to help, the technical aspect i'm saying ? so are you very familiar with it you would say?

also what OS did you use?

windows?

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
reRaise

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:56:52 PM

OP is ridiculous, he is blaming and threatening the guy because his own trading fuck ups. So i should do the same with Charlie Lee and tons of other Bitcoin enthousiasts who told me it's going to skyrocket, but then it crashed. really? It's your own fault and second you shouldn't trade with money you couldn't afford to lose. Kolin has nothing to do with your stupidity. People made money from Quark as well you know.
Quantum_Mechanics

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 09:10:04 PM

Sad for OP but reRaise is right, don't trade with money you can't afford to lose..

NAMOAV-HFVPJ6-FP32YP-2GCM64-WSRMKX-A5KKYW-WHPY
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:12:40 PM

I'm in Holland and i can speak Dutch you lying Litecoin scammer. Tell your boss Charlie Lee who you shill for to give back peoples money.

Echt waar, bro' ?
Laat mij wat horen....

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
reRaise

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:21:21 PM

Echt waar, bro' ?
Laat mij wat horen....

Ja g ik maak geen geintjes
babybonobo

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

#hardworkpaysoff

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:28:32 PM

Quark is shit, but you can't blame the dev or even the coin for your own actions.  I remember when this all began, and I could see through the BS.  Why couldn't you?  We all have our own biases, and you can't blame anyone else except yourself unfortunately.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: