Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:39:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: - Kolin Evans - SCAM: Cryptocurrency BRIBE Pump and DUMP SCAMMER! Warning  (Read 11484 times)
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 09:30:41 PM

Sad for OP but reRaise is right, don't trade with money you can't afford to lose..

heeey are you PoS quantum mechanic?

if so great show, good innovation, not sure it worked out but much respect if so.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
McClintock (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:37:58 PM

Clint mate - you didn't answer my question i assume you registered your account with Cryptsy right old fellow?

I am not your mate. Angry  What do you mean?  Yes I used Cryptsy from Q4 2013 to Q1 2014.  I managed to log back in to take note of the address you were asking me for.  Still not happy?

Why did you bribe Bill Still?  Why did you do this to me and my family?  Can you really sleep peacefully at night?  Does it really not go through your mind what you did to so many poor souls including me?  Why did you bribe Bill Still and Max Keiser to pump this thing up to a huge bubble and ruin my family's finances as a result?  Why did you lie Quark would be the next big thing of cryptocurrency?  Why???  At least give an answer!!!

My stomache aches when I think of cryptocurrency   - because of you Kolin Evans Angry

ok so how familiar are you with crypto currency ? i'm trying to help, the technical aspect i'm saying ? so are you very familiar with it you would say?

also what OS did you use?

windows?

please i beg you.  don't dare to avoid my questions again.  I repeat and now numbered:

1. Why did you bribe Bill Still and Max Keiser to pump this thing up to a huge bubble and ruin people's finances for your own profit?
2. Why did you do this to me and my family?  Can you really sleep peacefully at night?  
3. Does it really not go through your mind what you did to so many poor souls including me?  
4. Why did you lie Quark would be the next big thing of cryptocurrency?
5. Why are you a racist and of such aggressive nature that you want to beat everyone up?

please refrain from replying unrelated nonsense again.  ANSWER THE QUESTIONS KOLIN.  no more running away and hiding now.
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 09:38:34 PM

stress less guys until i can get detail he's nearly 100% a NXT scammer sock puppet they are pissed at me for exposing their awesome (and now famous) IPO scam ( sure, like know one already knew??) (what a discovery)

what i think they are mostly pissed at is the possibly that future scams will be more difficult because of the information I posted.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=670913.0

i'm really really sorry about that, i mean if we could both steal from people and be good people at the same time i think that would be awesome ...sadly we can't..awww.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Apraksin

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

Moon?

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:40:56 PM

Why did you bribe Bill Still and Max Keiser to pump this thing up to a huge bubble and ruin my family's finances as a result?  Why did you lie Quark would be the next big thing of cryptocurrency?  Why???  At least give an answer!!!

Inn all honesty, if you indeed lost your savings to the quark pump and dump I feel for you, but in the end no one else is responsible for your loss but you.

There are over 200 altcoins and most all of them are claiming to be the next big thing in cryptocurrency, how the fuck could anyone come to the conclusion that it's a wise move to listen to some random guy on the internett saying shitcoin X is the next big thing  and then go all in with ones lifesavings? Ever heard of diversifying, not having all eggs in one basket etc?

If you are indeed for real then you were bested by your own greed. Bad move.
McClintock (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:45:58 PM

stress less guys until i can get detail he's nearly 100% a NXT scammer sock puppet they are pissed at me for exposing their awesome (and now famous) IPO scam ( sure, like know one already knew??) (what a discovery)

what the hell,  do you have serious mental issues?  first you say you want to slap me in the face and now you say I'm involved in something I don't give a damn about which I even posted earlier
I don't know whats your guys obsession with "NXT" but I'm not concerned with this. Go to your shitty NXT and scam again with that or what?  Have you bribed Bill Still or Max Keiser again or did they look through your motivations this time with your nxt shit?

You are too full of yourself - it's hurting.

Go back to your PoS whatever scam and don't run away from the fricking questions.  How much more do you have to hide?

Answer the questions you criminal Kolin Evans.

I have enough of you. First you bribe and lie, then you pump up this shit, then you laugh, then you spit in my face and make fun of me and my family after you stole my family fund.

I really want to vomit several times. BAH seriously BAH wkghebgeghehgkuewhgkwj4

thank you for ruining my financial life with your scamcoin Kolin. THANK YOU SO MUCH KOLIN

I better not post anymore otherwise you might shoot me???
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 09:59:13 PM

1. Why did you bribe Bill Still and Max Keiser to pump this thing up to a huge bubble and ruin people's finances for your own profit?

I didn't, I approached Bill , Bill had contacts with Max - Max "pumped it". simple and that's Max's right to do so. but it was nothing to do with me. and lets be honest he didn't even "pump" it he spoke about it so you are kind of maybe out of your mind?  he sent maybe one or two tweets and then had Bill on his show ??

2. Why did you do this to me and my family?  Can you really sleep peacefully at night?

i didn't do anything to your family and you should be careful about making such accusations, if you are a real human being i'm trying to understand what happened (where you apparently lost this)  and that's why i'm asking you the questions. why aren't you answering them? i'm answering yours now.

3. Does it really not go through your mind what you did to so many poor souls including me?

I've done nothing to you or anybody, Quark is one of the only real cryptocurrency in a fast shrinking list. - ( or a fast growing list of scams) whichever way you want to look at it...

4. Why did you lie Quark would be the next big thing of cryptocurrency?

I didn't lie, and i didn't even say that, in fact in the first video i said there should be a "slow organic rise." and there has been. (if you take a mean average.)

5. Why are you a racist and of such aggressive nature that you want to beat everyone up?

i'm not - and you shouldn't proxy threaten people over the internet, however if you are just a NXT scammer if you had a nasty accident that wouldn't bother me. however on review the reason most people steal from others is out of need - but i think NXT has stepped beyond that somewhat no?

now, however if you were somehow not stealing from people, human beings , i'd be literally sending you money. to help your cause.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 10:00:25 PM

I'm in Holland and i can speak Dutch you lying Litecoin scammer. Tell your boss Charlie Lee who you shill for to give back peoples money.

Echt waar, bro' ?
Laat mij wat horen....

Ja g ik maak geen geintjes
Tja, ik geloof je wel....geen Aussie stromannetje, dus.
Oh, well, back to the fun.....

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
Quantum_Mechanics

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 10:10:31 PM

Sad for OP but reRaise is right, don't trade with money you can't afford to lose..

if so great show, good innovation, not sure it worked out but much respect if so.

Hey' ! No I'm not but sounds good

NAMOAV-HFVPJ6-FP32YP-2GCM64-WSRMKX-A5KKYW-WHPY
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 10:22:16 PM

he literally designed the PoS concept.

ha ha anyhow nice to meet.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Jordan23

Activity: 382
Merit: 311

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 10:25:14 PM

Quark is crap. Dev and OP are immature little girls. NXT is crap too. Carry on ladies.
Quantum_Mechanics

Activity: 97

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 10:52:15 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2014, 02:29:38 PM by Quantum_Mechanics

he literally designed the PoS concept.

Oh, I didn't know that, I'll give a look. Thanks for sharing

ha ha anyhow nice to meet.

Same

NAMOAV-HFVPJ6-FP32YP-2GCM64-WSRMKX-A5KKYW-WHPY
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 11:37:35 PM

Whether they're scammers or not, they sure have a fuck of a lot more integrity than you have.

You've been directly addressed on these forums by both original stakeholders AND current developers, in a dignified manner, and yet you continue to malign them without basis in the name of a deluded sense of self-important ethical pompousness.

You've been unable to address any serious philosophical or ethical challenge put to you and your ambigious "scam" claims, while you deceive your readers by dressing up what is basically an opinionated rant as an "educational blog".

What's probably the saddest aspect of all though is that nobody can identify on who's behalf you're promoting this agenda - i.e. "the scammed". That's possibly because that particular group of people does not exist otherwise they'd be complaining a whole lot more than you are. You're speaking for yourself.

IMO you're damn lucky you haven't had more of a sh*t campaign waged against you. If I was someone like Wesley, or Damelon, working my butt off for very little reward and coming up with great products, I'd be sorely tempted, but it's a tribute to their integrity that they haven't, so it's left to minions like me who'll be only too happy to oblige.

You're not exposing anything but your own myopic problems with history.

Stick a sock in it, get a life and let those with something constructive to contribute do so in peace.

darkota

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 11:40:08 PM

Whether they're scammers or not, they sure have a fuck of a lot more integrity than you have.

You've been directly addressed on these forums by both original stakeholders AND current developers, in a dignified manner, and yet you continue to malign them without basis in the name of a deluded sense of self-important ethical pompousness.

You've been unable to address any serious philosophical or ethical challenge put to you and your ambigious "scam" claims, while you deceive your readers by dressing up what is basically an opinionated rant as an "educational blog".

What's probably the saddest aspect of all though is that nobody can identify on who's behalf you're promoting this agenda - i.e. "the scammed". That's possibly because that particular group of people does not exist otherwise they'd be complaining a whole lot more than you are. You're speaking for yourself.

IMO you're damn lucky you haven't had more of a sh*t campaign waged against you. If I was someone like Wesley, or Damelon, working my butt off for very little reward and coming up with great products, I'd be sorely tempted, but it's a tribute to their integrity that they haven't, so it's left to minions like me who'll be only too happy to oblige.

Stick a sock in it, get a life and let those with something constructive to contribute do so in peace.

OOOOOOOOHH, Tokyo just hit a NERVE, you got SERVED

Are you gonna take that digitalindustry??
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 11:56:31 PM

that guys isn't "TokyoGhetto" of HBN is it? if so respect lost - i followed a few of his discussions, he seemed like a decent human being. 

he was giving what seemed like honest investment advice to people.

and he was doing it in a fairly open and honest way.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 11:57:13 PM

were you just reading the "limerick king" on twitter? ha ha ?

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
iGotAIDS

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 11:59:29 PM

Quarkcoin is the biggest fail coin and digitalindustry is the biggest sockpuppet here . 

Yep and he was planning another SCAM coin recently too, but I hear it didn't get released because his name might have been associated with it. Quark is a good coin but eh, its hard not to call Bill Still a paid shill and we all know he and the whole Quark group have been cashing out that mined out bagholder shit for months.
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 12:03:46 AM

"If I was someone like Wesley, or Damelon...."

well this is right i mean there was only 1 Billion NXT created in under that one single second in that single block....

so i mean....?

in fact i was down at the "Wesely & Damelon support group" just the other day and people are going to throw the hat around, see if they can make another Billion  of something and donate it...

we will be trading it on WESDAM exchange exclusively ...

** please just stop?

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 12:07:48 AM

Quarkcoin is the biggest fail coin and digitalindustry is the biggest sockpuppet here . 

Yep and he was planning another SCAM coin recently too, but I hear it didn't get released because his name might have been associated with it. Quark is a good coin but eh, its hard not to call Bill Still a paid shill and we all know he and the whole Quark group have been cashing out that mined out bagholder shit for months.

awww come on AIDSy , i've always laughed at your name i though we were real internet friends?

actually the "Quark group" are all the people on this forum before it was exclusively used for scamming + the people that purchased it, so who is that?

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 12:10:06 AM

"If I was someone like Wesley, or Damelon...."

well this is right i mean there was only 1 Billion NXT created in under that one single second in that single block....

so i mean....?

in fact i was down at the "Wesely & Damelon support group" just the other day and people are going to throw the hat around, see if they can make another Billion  of something and donate it...

we will be trading it on WESDAM exchange exclusively ...

** please just stop?

Still having trouble with that pesky Proof of Stake concept, eh, Princess?

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
iGotAIDS

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 12:12:19 AM

Fret not, we are Internet Buddies still. I didnt say Quark was a scam. It however was mined out pretty quickly by a small group before it gained any real traction thanks to you and Bill and you know that. Don't you have a other coins too? Why not shill those?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: