Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:10:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BITTREX] Plankton (FOOD) - A coin designed for serious traders. Hungry?  (Read 101980 times)
TheWhale (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:13:15 AM

What's the name of this coin? #Plankton, #Planktoncoin, #Planktonfood, #Whalefood, #Whalepod, #Food? It's a bit confusing, marketingwise.

Plankton. Bittrex still hasn't responded to change the name to Plankton instead of Planktoncoin (after two emails). And we add 'food' to the end on social media accounts when we can't get just 'Plankton'.

I'm currently writing a script for a video. The contents of this script will be about our vision which I will also put on the ANN thread. I'm also awaiting graphics to unify all social media accounts with the same image.

whalepod.org is our website because Plankton is only one component to the final version of the website (which will become a pro trading hub).
greentea
Legendary

Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:07:57 PM

What's the name of this coin? #Plankton, #Planktoncoin, #Planktonfood, #Whalefood, #Whalepod, #Food? It's a bit confusing, marketingwise.

Plankton. Bittrex still hasn't responded to change the name to Plankton instead of Planktoncoin (after two emails). And we add 'food' to the end on social media accounts when we can't get just 'Plankton'.

I'm currently writing a script for a video. The contents of this script will be about our vision which I will also put on the ANN thread. I'm also awaiting graphics to unify all social media accounts with the same image.

whalepod.org is our website because Plankton is only one component to the final version of the website (which will become a pro trading hub).

nice work!  Good time for people who didnt buy in the IPO to get in, this is basically at IPO price

NEM   NanoWallet   SuperNodes   Apostille   Landstead   Catapult   Mijin
▃▃▃▅▅▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▅▅▅▃▃▃
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:36:41 PM

I can't wait to join the pro trading hub..we coming in with whale funds.. Cheesy

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
yweetot

Activity: 385

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 10:59:43 PM

;DI like the coins, the coins are cute
Author allows the currency coin-ga.me it? Where in addition to the transaction, but also to play the game Grin Grin

TheWhale (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 01:35:26 AM

IMPORTANT

If you want access to the 'Whale Pod' section of the Plankton forum, you must post the relevant information at http://whalepod.org/forum/index.php?topic=27.0

You need to hold 10 million FOOD and you need to prove this to me by signing a message from a wallet that you control.

Happy trading everyone  Cool It is time to get organized!
TheWhale (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 01:36:09 AM

;DI like the coins, the coins are cute
Author allows the currency coin-ga.me it? Where in addition to the transaction, but also to play the game Grin Grin

Games are definitely on the radar Smiley Eat Plankton and then redeem them for actual coins!
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 03:05:09 AM

IMPORTANT

If you want access to the 'Whale Pod' section of the Plankton forum, you must post the relevant information at http://whalepod.org/forum/index.php?topic=27.0

You need to hold 10 million FOOD and you need to prove this to me by signing a message from a wallet that you control.

Awesome ..i am game..also we just launched our OP so if all goes well..we will do nice collab with PLANKTON..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
TheWhale (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 03:16:30 AM

IMPORTANT

Awesome ..i am game..also we just launched our OP so if all goes well..we will do nice collab with PLANKTON..

Sounds fantastic! Looking forward to it  Smiley

Just found your ANN
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 03:26:21 AM

IMPORTANT

Just found your ANN

Awe than you and some peeps threw up on my buy order on C-cex at 5 sats got more coins now ..Awe thank you that bb code took me 4 hours to post it lol..and to write it 2 weeks muahahahaha. Did you buy that domain for the pizza yet or shall I go ahead and buy it for us? Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
TheWhale (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 03:32:01 AM

IMPORTANT

Just found your ANN

Awe than you and some peeps threw up on my buy order on C-cex at 5 sats got more coins now ..Awe thank you that bb code took me 4 hours to post it lol..and to write it 2 weeks muahahahaha. Did you buy that domain for the pizza yet or shall I go ahead and buy it for us? Smiley

I haven't been trading tbh. Focusing on creating value for Plankton and looking at different avenues for us. You have 'Whale' status on the forum Wink

Yeah that would be great if you grabbed it Smiley
cindereynolds

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:49:55 AM

I gave away over 30,000 Plankton on this second 4CHAN thread. I gave people anywhere from 15k to 1k depending. If anyone wants to help out and send the kids and NEETS who post their address a little FOOD please do so and it doesn't even have to be a lot. This is a great way to build a rabid user base.

Believe it or not but DOGE got it's start on 4CHAN this exact same way. People were bum rushing the give away threads and the hype spilled over into Reddit. i know because I saw it with my own eyes. Doge was bumping on 4CHAN before the subreddit was even created and the majority of the very first 1000 or so members of the doge subreddit (I was the 12th subscriber) were all from 4CHAN. if it were not for 4chan, Doge would have ended up a forgotten and unheard of crypto collecting dust in the annals of obscure crypto history.

And people on there love free stuff and especially when there is a possibility of making money.

Anyway here is what i want to do. Cryptos threads have been relegated to business and finance board. What i want to do is make ninja giveaway threads on some of the other message boards and give FOOD to as many people who post their addresses as possible before a janitor finds the thread and deletes it. this could be anywhere from 30 minutes to a couple of hours. It will work though. The entire thing will be quite simple and won't take up large amounts of your time either

So if anyone wants to get organized and do this please feel free to reply in this thread or inbox me.

ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ PND bamboo muncher ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ
                        PPtd7diYFaKzY11iqVV1xoy6MLLY6mg7Kq
cindereynolds

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 06:00:38 AM

I gave away over 30,000 Plankton on this second 4CHAN thread. I gave people anywhere from 15k to 1k depending. If anyone wants to help out and send the kids and NEETS who post their address a little FOOD please do so and it doesn't even have to be a lot. This is a great way to build a rabid user base.

Believe it or not but DOGE got it's start on 4CHAN this exact same way. People were bum rushing the give away threads and the hype spilled over into Reddit. i know because I saw it with my own eyes. Doge was bumping on 4CHAN before the subreddit was even created and the majority of the very first 1000 or so members of the doge subreddit (I was the 12th subscriber) were all from 4CHAN. if it were not for 4chan, Doge would have ended up a forgotten and unheard of crypto collecting dust in the annals of obscure crypto history.

And people on there love free stuff and especially when there is a possibility of making money.

Anyway here is what i want to do. Cryptos threads have been relegated to business and finance board. What i want to do is make ninja giveaway threads on some of the other message boards and give FOOD to as many people who post their addresses as possible before a janitor finds the thread and deletes it. this could be anywhere from 30 minutes to a couple of hours. It will work though. The entire thing will be quite simple and won't take up large amounts of your time either

So if anyone wants to get organized and do this please feel free to reply in this thread or inbox me.

See that? It's already happening.(pic related) Generous souls get in here and if you send anyone FOOD just click on their post number and reply with "sent" or something like that  so we can keep track of how many times each address was served FOOD. Do this and people will start clamoring in from other boards without us even having to do anything. Thread is located here

http://boards.4chan.org/biz/thread/422390#p423274

(ronpaulit'shappening.gif)

TheWhale (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 12:55:06 PM

Great initiative! If you need topping up, you know who to ask Smiley
Sparood

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 06:11:49 PM

What can we expect from the whale pod section?

Considering raising my food to 10mil

greentea
Legendary

Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:38:33 PM

good question ...

NEM   NanoWallet   SuperNodes   Apostille   Landstead   Catapult   Mijin
▃▃▃▅▅▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▅▅▅▃▃▃
cindereynolds

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:40:35 PM

Well in all honesty i have 2.4 million FOOD to my name....not exactly a whale. If you want to, you can make a wallet on an exchange or something that we both have access to for the sole purpose of 4chan giveaways and also that way you can monitor it and deposit in small increments so you know i'm not being shady or anything. I'm sure you know by now anyway that my intentions are pure. You can see on the 4chan thread i'm giving away to everyone from my own purse. And having said that, yeah I know that thread is brusque but it's a brusque environment. Two different worlds between here and there.

qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 10:02:10 PM

Well in all honesty i have 2.4 million FOOD to my name....not exactly a whale. If you want to, you can make a wallet on an exchange or something that we both have access to for the sole purpose of 4chan giveaways and also that way you can monitor it and deposit in small increments so you know i'm not being shady or anything. I'm sure you know by now anyway that my intentions are pure. You can see on the 4chan thread i'm giving away to everyone from my own purse. And having said that, yeah I know that thread is brusque but it's a brusque environment. Two different worlds between here and there.

I bought more FOOD yesterday where can I send 50k to top up giveaway pot?
Oh wow I a a little whale on forum too i better go check lol. Cheesy

someone spamming the forum this needs to be removed.. : http://whalepod.org/forum/index.php?topic=29.0

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
cindereynolds

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 10:36:12 PM

I bought more FOOD yesterday where can I send 50k to top up giveaway pot?
Oh wow I a a little whale on forum too i better go check lol. Cheesy

someone spamming the forum this needs to be removed.. : http://whalepod.org/forum/index.php?topic=29.0

I could make a bittrex account solely for the Plankton give away funds and PM you and The Whale the username and password just so you know everything is on the up and up and we can all access it as needed. (don't forget to log out ) Let me know if you guys are cool with this.  Cool

cindereynolds

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 10:59:33 PM

Just put out another dinner bell for free FOOD on 4CHAN. Please, noobs only, trying to get new people into plankton here.

TheWhale (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 12:45:58 AM

good question ...

I hear it is like a crystal ball. Just dates and prices, nothing else  Tongue
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: