Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:05:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Isiscoin - ISIS - X15 PoW/PoS - 14% PoS Interest - Tor Whitepaper - 7/3!  (Read 55651 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hellracer2011

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:14:26 PM

what a flop...

lessons learned from this release?  don't release anything around a holiday because it won't get added on the exchanges fast enough to make any $.  72 hours of mining for a measly $100?

sheesh

You realize you DON'T have to just dump your coins....right?

A few post back i was asking ,"who is selling on such a low price and whether they are dumb or mining for hobby"

If anyone is going to sell a PoS coin before PoW finishes, then you are just plain stupid.  
People are dumping this coin at 3000 sat, just plain sad. This coin will easily hit 10000 satoshi once PoS only and added to Bittrex.

And why sell on such a low price on low volume exchange?

Hold on your coins and make it in short supply and then sell or wait for bigger exchange.

Traders on low volume exchanges buy  coins from early dumpers and sell them when get listed on bittrex on much higher profit.
gigabyted

Activity: 906
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:31:05 PM

It is being positioned.  If it hits 10k on bittrex, and it most likely will, they will turn a healthy profit.  So if you could position to pick it up at 3k wouldn't you do it?  They want to drive it down to max profits for "them". They do this by taking profits from "you" through positioning.  This method is used over and over so they can make money on the backs of others.  It works, just look at the last 1000 coins they pulled the same thing on.

The question is, why dont you do it to, since "they" can do it, you should also buy at 3k and sell at 10k.  

Getting tired of all those loud mouth pumpers.  If you really believe it's stupid to sell at that price, then you should buy from them and make profit over them!

Here let me be stupid as well, im selling my ISIS to you for 8k sats, please steal my coins!
sammyone

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:46:01 PM

The question is, why dont you do it to, since "they" can do it, you should also buy at 3k and sell at 10k.  

Getting tired of all those loud mouth pumpers.  If you really believe it's stupid to sell at that price, then you should buy from them and make profit over them!

Here let me be stupid as well, im selling my ISIS to you for 8k sats, please steal my coins!

exactly
hellracer2011

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:50:35 PM

exactly

Then why were you crying for losses a few post back?

It was merely an advice. Anyone is free to buy or sell  at any price.
sammyone

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:55:30 PM

you need to re-read his post, he was poking at the pumpers/holders, not the people who were dumping.

but the point was that the real dummies are the ones who hold long term in this ocean of altcoins.  When someone says everyone should hold, that just means it hasn't reached the point that THEY feel comfortable dumping at.  It's all going to get dumped at some point in time because what are you going to buy with 6,000 isis?  nothing.  You're going to trade 6,000 isis for btc so you can actually buy something with it.

gigabyted

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 02:00:37 PM

you need to re-read his post, he was poking at the pumpers/holders, not the people who were dumping.

but the point was that the real dummies are the ones who hold long term in this ocean of altcoins.  When someone says everyone should hold, that just means it hasn't reached the point that THEY feel comfortable dumping at.  It's all going to get dumped at some point in time because what are you going to buy with 6,000 isis?  nothing.  You're going to trade 6,000 isis for btc so you can actually buy something with it.

Exactly, if someone say it's worth at least 10k, it;s probably because they want to sell at this price, making some profit along the way.  Because if i wanted to hold this for some times i would probably tell everyone to sell and dump to by from them.
gigabyted

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 02:13:52 PM

YO please don't say I said it was worth 10k lol.  I said it will most likely sell for 10k.  Facts are if anyone knew exactly what it would sell at they would make all the money.  What it is worth is what someone is willing to pay for it no more no less.  And right now it is worth 3k each hehe.

I thought you were the one calling them stupid to sell at 3k.  And why would you even say a price like "most likely sell for 10k".  If so i hope youre buying all you can on c-cex at 3k now...  Because you seems like you believe it has a pretty good chance to sell at around 10k later.

On my sides im not telling anyone what i believe it will be worthing, its pointless, but i do try to sell my coins at a specific price.  But this is for my own personnal profit, if noones is ready to buy them (which is currently the case) then so be it.  I will never say to someone, this will probably sell at X price, because if did so i should then follow my own advices and by all i can if is fairly below that price.  And im pretty sure you arent buying all you can at 3k at the moment! Smiley
cindereynolds

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 04:00:43 PM

ISIS to the moon baby!

ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ PND bamboo muncher ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ
                        PPtd7diYFaKzY11iqVV1xoy6MLLY6mg7Kq
liyuxuanfc

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 04:06:54 PM

There wasn't much innovation of COINS

alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 06:07:15 PM

If anyone is going to sell a PoS coin before PoW finishes, then you are just plain stupid.  
People are dumping this coin at 3000 sat, just plain sad. This coin will easily hit 10000 satoshi once PoS only and added to Bittrex.

we both have the same calculations... my minimum price is 10 000satoshi, too, but this may happen even today... if the coin reaches >=1 mBTC each, I'll sell it even during PoW

hero18688

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 01:52:33 AM

Too cheap at c-cex.At least should sell at 10k

alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 08:07:58 AM

Exactly, if someone say it's worth at least 10k, it;s probably because they want to sell at this price, making some profit along the way.
Sure! But You don't want to make a profit? You're mining as a hobby?

Winky

Activity: 506

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 09:46:47 AM

Any news? Very silent in here. Dev?
asnghost

Activity: 258

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 09:54:54 AM

POS fase starting today I think. Still like 110k ISIS to mine.

mrbenjie

Activity: 364
Merit: 301

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 10:08:28 AM

pow is over today?

▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████████████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀▀     ▀▀██████████▄
  ▄█████████▀            ▀█████████▄
 ▄█████████▀   ▄██████▄   ▀████████▄
▄██████████    ████████    █████████▄
███████████    ████████    ██████████
███████████    ████████    ███████████
███████████                ███████████
▀██████████                ██████████▀
 ▀█████████    ████████    █████████▀
  ▀████████    ████████    ████████▀
   ▀███████    ████████    ███████▀
     ▀██████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀
all.me
SOCIAL NETWORK OF THE BLOCKCHAIN TIME
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   BOUNTY all.MEJan 29th May 8th, 2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

asnghost

Activity: 258

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 10:29:06 AM

pow is over today?

yes

Relaxedsense

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 12:02:08 PM

I heard Bittrex was talking about starting to add coins with short PoW only after they hit PoS.  They said coins were having so much trouble on the shift from PoW to PoS that listing before PoS starts can be a problem.  This doesn't mean they wont list any coin till PoW ends.  It just means less will get listed before PoW ends. 

Now bare in mind I said I heard this.  I am curious if it is true.  It seems like a bad way to fly if so.  Striking while the iron is hot was how Bittrex got big in the first place.

It won't matter to much since POW is (almost) over anyway
ethought
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 12:08:01 PM

Isis as in the Egyptian goddess or ISIS as in the Islamic State terrorist organisation?  Shocked
Stratobitz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 12:18:26 PM

Isis as in the Egyptian goddess or ISIS as in the Islamic State terrorist organisation?  Shocked

I think many are wondering that actually.  ISIS - ISLAMIC STATE OF IRAQ AND SYRIA

Big article on Coindesk about how ISIS is now using Bitcoin to fund terrorist operations....

http://goo.gl/bHVjJs     <---- Article on Coindesk

Great coin. Great great coin guys. Good job picking the name. Clever.

Going to go far.  Just google Bitcoin and ISIS (Terrorist Group) is the #1 News Return.

Strato
Winky

Activity: 506

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 12:23:38 PM

I think many are wondering that actually.  ISIS - ISLAMIC STATE OF IRAQ AND SYRIA

Big article on Coindesk about how ISIS is now using Bitcoin to fund terrorist operations....

http://goo.gl/bHVjJs     <---- Article on Coindesk

Great coin. Great great coin guys. Good job picking the name. Clever.

Going to go far.  Just google Bitcoin and ISIS (Terrorist Group) is the #1 News Return.

Strato

lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: