Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:50:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RIOT] RiotCoin - X13 - POS - Distributed Message Feeds - Bittrex  (Read 41380 times)
sixteendigits

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 11:25:53 PM

Would be kinda nice to hear from the dev though.  I know things take time, but these days, 5 days without so much as a quick "hey guys, i'm here, not abandoning the coin!" from the dev is worrisome.
whatdidshedo

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 06:55:36 AM

Would be kinda nice to hear from the dev though.  I know things take time, but these days, 5 days without so much as a quick "hey guys, i'm here, not abandoning the coin!" from the dev is worrisome.

you should know better, if he comes back at all is cause he bought most very cheap then he will pump it again like first time..these new coins are made for one purpose only

sixteendigits

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 08:36:24 AM

you should know better, if he comes back at all is cause he bought most very cheap then he will pump it again like first time..these new coins are made for one purpose only

Oh, I know.  That first pump was weak shit though, what did it top out at?  Like 15k satoshis?  Thats still under $60k market cap.  If that's what passes for a pump these days, the copy-paste coin "devs" these days are getting lazier and lazier.
phoneled

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 07:42:23 AM

Oh, I know.  That first pump was weak shit though, what did it top out at?  Like 15k satoshis?  Thats still under $60k market cap.  If that's what passes for a pump these days, the copy-paste coin "devs" these days are getting lazier and lazier.

Still wait for the dev, wait for the pump?
I have gave up it for days.

sixteendigits

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:47:41 PM

Yeah, I'm chalking this one up as a loss.  Still, not even worth it to dump at these prices.  I've got a stack of RIOT staking and keeping the blockchain moving along in case the dev ever reappears.
phoneled

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 04:00:25 AM

Yeah, I'm chalking this one up as a loss.  Still, not even worth it to dump at these prices.  I've got a stack of RIOT staking and keeping the blockchain moving along in case the dev ever reappears.

he won't be back, has gave up this coin.

RiotCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 10:48:15 PM

Sorry for being missing lately, things have been very busy and caused me to fall behind on forum posts!

I am happy to say that development for RIOT's QT messaging system is well under way  Smiley  I would like to estimate that it is over halfway complete, but will stop short of giving a date of completion.

I will do my best to be more active here now, thank you for the support!
sixteendigits

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 04:03:27 AM

Look guys, RIOT is alive!
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:31:23 AM

hmmm looks ok but the dev def isn't active in the thread enough, gonna keep an eye on this one maybe start accumulating if the dev keeps posting updates etc...

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
walkermonday

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 12:20:06 PM

Sorry for being missing lately, things have been very busy and caused me to fall behind on forum posts!

I am happy to say that development for RIOT's QT messaging system is well under way  Smiley  I would like to estimate that it is over halfway complete, but will stop short of giving a date of completion.

thanks, u don't give up the coin, u should more activity.
freddyye001

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 04:24:57 PM

Dev update

Hello all,

I haven't disappeared, I also haven't sold a single coin.

My  2 BTC buy order is at 2000 satoshi, if you would like to sell your coins at these undervalued prices, I would be happy to buy them.

Smiley

Updates/news are coming. I am not in a massive rush or in a wild craze to earn a couple btc. Let us give those with some interest some time to gather cheap RIOT.

If you would like to speed up the process help please tweet and/or message in the ANN of https://coinmarketcap.com/ to get RIOT listed - this is the next step.

Thanks!

dev is scamer!

dev's wallet address:RFbvCYNTwy6o2oL1BZsr9cKUCFWE7iu4qt
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/riot/address.dws?RFbvCYNTwy6o2oL1BZsr9cKUCFWE7iu4qt.htm

Sure that isn't bittrex?  I don't see any reason to believe that is the dev.

You can check the first one, the second block, the third block.... to which address, you still want to believe a scamer yet again??
evtrmm

Activity: 392

So much for "Community"

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 04:41:43 PM

Dev update

Hello all,

My  2 BTC buy order is at 2000 satoshi, if you would like to sell your coins at these undervalued prices, I would be happy to buy them.

Smiley

Updates/news are coming. I am not in a massive rush or in a wild craze to earn a couple btc. Let us give those with some interest some time to gather cheap RIOT.

If you would like to speed up the process help please tweet and/or message in the ANN of https://coinmarketcap.com/ to get RIOT listed - this is the next step.

Thanks!

dev is scamer!

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/riot/address.dws?RFbvCYNTwy6o2oL1BZsr9cKUCFWE7iu4qt.htm

You can check the first one, the second block, the third block.... to which address, you still want to believe a scamer yet again??

ORRRRR you can look back on this thread and see that all the blocks were going to SUCHPOOL and NOT the Developer. 

To easy for folks to throw out "Scammer" at everything without having researched it properly.

Now the fact that Developer shows up every 5 days may be an issue.
Vincent1688

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 04:44:07 PM

thanks, u don't give up the coin, u should more activity.
sixteendigits

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 07:15:47 PM

Dev update

Hello all,

Smiley

Thanks!

dev is scamer!

ORRRRR you can look back on this thread and see that all the blocks were going to SUCHPOOL and NOT the Developer. 

To easy for folks to throw out "Scammer" at everything without having researched it properly.

Ahhh....this makes sense.  Suchpool pounded this coin from block 1.  There was some instamining on RIOT, and the dev may have gotten in on it, but everyone else had as much opportunity as the dev because that was not solo mined.
RiotCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:05:00 PM

Dev update

Hello all,

Smiley

Thanks!

dev is scamer!

Yes I admit this was an issue, I apologize for that. I am trying my best to stay on task and stay active here as well!
dijclarwin

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 12:08:36 AM

Dev update

Hello all,

Smiley

Thanks!

dev is scamer!

Yes I admit this was an issue, I apologize for that. I am trying my best to stay on task and stay active here as well!

Hi Dev,

All that is needed is a quick reply once a day providing a general update of where you are in development. This will automatically reduce the number of FUD attempts and result in a more active community around discussing the ideas behind RIOT coin. For most investors the forum is the only way to interact with the dev team and by being absent for 5 days no one knows if you are working or have decided to quit. From watching other alts, community and dev communication is what stabilizes an altcoin's price and allows new investors to invest with some level of confidence.
arteleis

Activity: 630
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 06:48:35 PM

Dev update

Hello all,

Smiley

Thanks!

dev is scamer!

Hi Dev,

All that is needed is a quick reply once a day providing a general update of where you are in development. This will automatically reduce the number of FUD attempts and result in a more active community around discussing the ideas behind RIOT coin. For most investors the forum is the only way to interact with the dev team and by being absent for 5 days no one knows if you are working or have decided to quit. From watching other alts, community and dev communication is what stabilizes an altcoin's price and allows new investors to invest with some level of confidence.

Seems to me for a coin made for communication, there seems to be little communication. Really like the idea though.  Bought a bunch.  Anything that supports freespeech is good, as long as the speaking is going on!

SILKCOIN - DARKSILK - SILKWEAVER - FREEDOM
RiotCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:40:27 PM

Hi Dev,

You're absolutely right!  In the development cycle it is hard to nail down a % to completion, and I do not like to give ETAs because they are always taken as an exact timeline, BUT I believe I am about two days from private testing. Working through a few compile issues and trying to make sure it's somewhat user friendly without sacrificing timeliness. I will let everyone know here as it gets closer, whether there are issues to overcome or successes to announce! Thank you all for your patience.
Vincent1688

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:28:58 PM

RiotCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:02:18 PM

^ Is there some reason you quoted me without adding anything to the message?

Just a quick check-in, I hope to begin private testing later this evening. I will let everyone know if/when that happens and how it goes!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: