Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:54:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin | Next generation currency | continued development  (Read 157087 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitbets

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 05:23:24 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2015, 05:54:18 PM by bitbets

I am thinking about expanding the smartcoin avatar campaign for next month.

There are some things I want to make you aware of.

1- I would like to have contributions to pay for the smartcoin avatar campaign,
I don't want to have to pay for it all myself.

2- We might have an avatar designing contest, and then vote on which design(s) are the best at the end of the contest. Hopefully we might get some good pictures entering the contest, and get some good ideas for art and design for a smartcoin avatar on bitcointalk.
I could manage the smartcoin avatar design contest, or someone else can do that if you want,
but once again, there needs to be contributions to pay for a smartcoin avatar design contest,
so that people are offered enough, so that they are interested to do the design work and enter the contest.

The response wasn't all that good for the smartcoin avatar campaign, in part because alot of people did not have a smartcoin wallet, and I was paying in smartcoins, but also the amount I am paying in the smartcoin avatar campaign is not making them rich, but I reason it isn't bad pay for just displaying the smartcoin avatar and posting a little bit. I reduced the amount of posts that participants are required to make each week and each month, so that makes it even easier to get some easy smartcoins by participating.

I would like to see a better response with the smartcoin avatar design contest,
and I suggest I/we should think about offering more smartcoins as an incentive to be involved in the contest, in order to try and obtain a better response.
I would like to see a good sized prize for the #1 winner, and some other prizes for other entrants too, or for anyone who displays their smartcoin avatar design in the thread, as an entrant in the contest.

The avatar for the contest is 120x80 which is the maximum size allowed for avatars on bitcointalk.

The contest has not started yet, please wait until we announce the thread, if we get enough funding to do this. We have to see if there is enough funding first.

Let me/us know if you are willing to contribute smartcoins for the smartcoin avatar design contest, or for the smartcoin avatar campaign.
And who is going to manage the smartcoin avatar design contest? I already volunteered but if someone else wants to do that, I would like that too, and it gets other people more involved with things that way. Smiley

I think 100,000 smartcoins for the winner of the contest is reasonable, and 100,000 smartcoins to be paid to the rest of the entrants also will provide some incentive to enter. So a total of 200,000 smartcoins will be needed to pay the contest entrants at the rates I mentioned. ( I might be a little high on this estimate )
There might be some trust issues if I am managing the campaign, so I suggest the smartcoins for this contest could be put into escrow with either halofire or psionin, although I know I can be trusted, but entrants might want an escrow before doing work or entering. Or we can have someone manage the campaign who has built up more trust at bitcointalk.
If everyone is agreed for me to manage the smartcoin design contest, then here is my smartcoin address to send contributions for paying the winners and entrants:
ShgXHHYVooNsRKpapCJtiDY5JfHtctVedY

Even with only 2 participants, the smartcoin avatar campaign is costing 8000 smartcoins per month, but if we increase the # of participants, and that is what I am thinking, then the costs will go up.
I plan to continue managing the smartcoin avatar campaign, and will need to have smartcoin contributions to pay for that, and/or to enlarge that as well. Here is my smartcoin address to send contributions for paying for the participants in the smartcoin avatar campaign:
SXtxDmwCTjukRyqb8gxsuXLcCG9V67mApm

The winning design in the contest will be the picture/avatar for the smartcoin avatar campaign, for the month starting on May 15, 2015 and going until June 14, 2015.
The final date for entrants in the smartcoin avatar design contest would be either May 13, or May 14 of 2015, to be ready to start the next month avatar campaign.
If I/we get started on the smartcoin avatar design contest asap, then that will allow plenty of time for entrants to do their design work and enter before the end of the contest on may 14 or may 15.

Once again, the smartcoin avatar contest has not started yet, but I/we must wait to see if there is enough smartcoins to pay for the contest, and I/we are also waiting for some feedback from other people involved with smartcoin before I/we proceed.

Thank you
bitbets

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk |  Twitter |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Halofire

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

@halofirebtc

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 09:14:45 PM

Well, in order to find out how much to pay people, we need to now how many coins are in existence. Can't seem to pull the info from the windows wallet console and the explorer doesn't contain the info either.

If there are 12 million SMC, 100k for an avatar art contest is just under 1% of the total currency.
If 24 million, that's just under 0.5% of total currency.

I think you may be paying ppl too well. But if no one is biting at that, then SMC has work to do to rebuild the community.

The fund I hold contains 41750 SMC, but need authorization to spend it.

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!
bitbets

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 11:49:50 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2015, 01:02:32 AM by bitbets

Well, in order to find out how much to pay people, we need to now how many coins are in existence. Can't seem to pull the info from the windows wallet console and the explorer doesn't contain the info either.

If there are 12 million SMC, 100k for an avatar art contest is just under 1% of the total currency.
If 24 million, that's just under 0.5% of total currency.

I think you may be paying ppl too well. But if no one is biting at that, then SMC has work to do to rebuild the community.

The fund I hold contains 41750 SMC, but need authorization to spend it.

Thank you for the feedback, Halofire.

Last year I estimated there was about 17-18 million smartcoins, but I think it is around 20 million or so now, but not sure of that.

I didn't offer 100k that was just an estimate, but I said I thought it was too high. I was just throwing some numbers out there, while thinking about how to do this.

I have decided to contribute 11,000 of my own smartcoins to the smartcoin avatar design contest, to get it started, but I am inviting more contributions to help pay the winners and entrants more smartcoins.

Here is the link to the smartcoin avatar design CONTEST thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1035350.0

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

Forum | Bitcointalk |  Twitter |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 06:15:36 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2015, 06:27:40 AM by BitcoinNational

food for thought / a prospectus on SMART

Humanity now lives in a hyperconnected world and by the year 2020 more than five billion people worldwide will be equipped with smart phones that are even more powerful and feature rich. New technologies are making it possible to solve problems on a global scale that were previously impossible to solve. SMART, the digital coin is one such technology considered by many as the most innovative and disruptive since the Internet.  Essentially, the blockchain is the future of money; decentralized digital currency, aka, SMART money.  A brandname, a type of money, a stock certificate for a new kind of SMART company, coupled with the immensely powerful blockchain tech that removes the need for trusted third parties in financial transactions.  

No Bank.
No Stock Broker.
No Waste.

SMART money is the future of 2020 with more than 5 billion global users waiting for us to build the new SMART global economy.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
bitbets

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 10:40:25 AM

food for thought / a prospectus on SMART

Humanity now lives in a hyperconnected world and by the year 2020 more than five billion people worldwide will be equipped with smart phones that are even more powerful and feature rich. New technologies are making it possible to solve problems on a global scale that were previously impossible to solve. SMART, the digital coin is one such technology considered by many as the most innovative and disruptive since the Internet.  Essentially, the blockchain is the future of money; decentralized digital currency, aka, SMART money.  A brandname, a type of money, a stock certificate for a new kind of SMART company, coupled with the immensely powerful blockchain tech that removes the need for trusted third parties in financial transactions.  

No Bank.
No Stock Broker.
No Waste.

SMART money is the future of 2020 with more than 5 billion global users waiting for us to build the new SMART global economy.

Inspirational words from BitcoinNational Smiley

The Smartcoin Avatar Design Contest got its first entrants  Smiley
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1035350.msg11171336#msg11171336

I contributed 11,000 of my own smartcoins to get the smc avatar design contest started.

I am hoping others will contribute similar amounts or more to the winners, and contestants.

But any contribution amount is welcome

Not sure who or how the escrow for contributed smartcoins is to be done.
Currently, I am just holding onto the 11,000 smartcoins I am contributing, no worries, I will pay and making sure everyone is paid in the contest is a high priority for me, I want entrants to be happy.

Anyone else want to contribute some smartcoins to the contest?

Judges for the contest
I also wanted other people to help me judge the smc avatar design contest.
maybe we could do that by group pm? ( in fact, future communications about this smartcoin avatar design contest, I think I will create a group pm, to discuss it)
The contest ends at noon on may 14, 2015 (still lots of time left to enter)
and I promised to pay the winners on may 15, 2015, so all final judging would have to happen may 14-15, 2015

I don't know if that will give us enough time to judge the entries, or do you think we will need more time? Because there might be entries coming in right up to noon on may 14, and that rushes us to judge then to be able to pay the winners on may 15. I am thinking we might need 2-3 days to give us some time to consider the entries?

Thanks for your help, I am hoping for more smartcoins to be contributed to the contest.  Smiley

ideas or suggestions are welcome

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 04:07:59 PM

Tell you what, bitbets.
I sent the 3250 SMC commission I earned from the early days of the community fund to you to this address: ShgXHHYVooNsRKpapCJtiDY5JfHtctVedY
Use them for whatever you need to. Move them, use them, burn them, whatever. I'd rather see you put them to work.

Further donations from community members to the fund I hold will remain commission/fee free. I will not be reinstating a fee.

TX ID:
d5d90adaca8ccc5d8320aa41db7cfd4ea25c3e5f77a661a86986d14209f730cb

bitbets

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 12:57:29 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2015, 01:13:35 AM by bitbets

Tell you what, bitbets.
I sent the 3250 SMC commission I earned from the early days of the community fund to you to this address: ShgXHHYVooNsRKpapCJtiDY5JfHtctVedY
Use them for whatever you need to. Move them, use them, burn them, whatever. I'd rather see you put them to work.

Further donations from community members to the fund I hold will remain commission/fee free. I will not be reinstating a fee.

TX ID:
d5d90adaca8ccc5d8320aa41db7cfd4ea25c3e5f77a661a86986d14209f730cb

Thank you Halofire, now I/we know who sent the 3250 smc contribution to the smartcoin avatar design contest.

How do you think I ought to divide up that money in the contest?

I am hoping to raise more funds for the contest, I would like to see maybe 75,000 total smartcoins for the contest. then I could pay 25,000 to each of the two winners, and also have 25,000 smc to divide up and pay all the rest of the entrants.

It makes it more fun when the pays are higher.  Smiley

I want smartcoiners to help me judge the contest too. Let me know if you are able to help judge the contest. thank you

Thank you again for the contribution Halofire

Below, are the two smartcoin promotions I am managing, and also a smartcoin address for each of the promotions. Your contributions are wanted and needed to help smartcoin, and by helping smartcoin, you are helping your own investment in smartcoin at the same time.

Contributions for the
Smartcoin Avatar Design Contest

Link to the Smartcoin Avatar Design Contest:

Contributions for the
Smartcoin Avatar Campaign
SXtxDmwCTjukRyqb8gxsuXLcCG9V67mApm

Link to the Smartcoin Avatar Campaign:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1024757.0

Thank you for contributing to these smartcoin promotions Smiley

What might I do to improve the fundraising for the two promotions?
I did get 3250 smc from Halofire, and I only just started to ask for contributions, but that falls far short of what is needed or wanted for the contest.
We now have 14,250 smc for the contest, which is about 60,750 short of my goal of having 75,000 smc
and nothing contributed so far for the smartcoin avatar campaign (but BitcoinNational did say he would contribute 500 smc )

And you have me here, doing all this work for free for you. This is a time for smartcoiners to put some of their smartcoins to work for them by contributing and improving the contest and/or campaign.
If you had to pay for a campaign manager for the two promotions, it would be even more expensive, and the pays and contest payouts are actually a little lower than the going rate on bitcointalk, I wanted to point this out, that smartcoin is getting a good deal on this, if all the needed contributions were given, it is still less than what it would normally cost for these two promotions.

I believe this is a time to open your wallet and contribute, to take advantage of these low cost promotions, and help to try and improve your own investment in smartcoins by doing so.

Thank you, good day Smiley

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 04:38:21 AM

Spend it as you see fit, divide it as you want.

Your reasoning on "now is the time" is a reason why I donated, I see potential. Keep at it.

bitbets

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 09:43:38 AM

Your reasoning on "now is the time" is a reason why I donated, I see potential. Keep at it.

Contributions can either be given to me at one of the two smartcoin addresses I posted with,

or contributions for the smartcoin avatar design contest can be given to Halofire,

and Halofire will hold those in a type of escrow, and Halofire will then be paying the contest entrants and winners from those contributed funds as well(over and above what I am already paying the contest entrants, I have 14250 smc at this time for the contest)

Halofire will need to show us a smartcoin address where people can contribute smartcoins for the contest.

Everyone understand?

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 06:10:27 PM

Contributions can either be given to me at one of the two smartcoin addresses I posted with,

or contributions for the smartcoin avatar design contest can be given to Halofire,

and Halofire will hold those in a type of escrow, and Halofire will then be paying the contest entrants and winners from those contributed funds as well(over and above what I am already paying the contest entrants, I have 14250 smc at this time for the contest)

Halofire will need to show us a smartcoin address where people can contribute smartcoins for the contest.

Everyone understand?

No problem. Happy to help where I can. Smiley
This address is for collecting donations to payout entrants if people want to choose to use my service, free of charge. SYS3fVeL5QDaRazUjJX3W2ztSmY9He7tHG
Once bitbets' contest is over, it will be up to bitbets to decide how things get spent for various reasons, like insufficient donations or other variables.

Feel free to use myself or bitbets.

Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 10:42:01 PM

Was playing around today with some Gimp, here's what I came up with in a few hours of time.

This isn't an entry per say; it can be, but it's really just to show people an example of an avatar. Smiley

Meet "Smarty":

bitbets

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 10:49:14 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2015, 11:36:32 AM by bitbets

Was playing around today with some Gimp, here's what I came up with in a few hours of time.

This isn't an entry per say; it can be, but it's really just to show people an example of an avatar. Smiley

Meet "Smarty":

may as well enter the contest with it.

the 3250 smartcoins Halofire contributed are being used to increase the payouts for all entrants who do not win the 120x80 and/or 40x80 contests.

5000 paid to the 'best' 120x80
5000 paid to the 'best'  40x80

4250 paid to all other entrants in the contest, those who did not win those other  two contest. Smiley

Thank you again for contributing the 3250 smc to the contest Halofire

isn't gimp a free program? is it safe to download?

I think people should try to contribute at least a little bit to the smartcoin avatar design contest.
I can understand somewhat that people may have concerns about contributing large amounts, but
even 5000 smartcoins really isn't that much money. But if that seems like too much, maybe contribute 1000 to start with.
1000 smartcoins isn't that much at all, and it will make you look better than people who don't contribute even 1 smartcoin to the contest.

bitbets contributed 11,000 smc
Halofire contributed 3250 smc

everyone else has contributed 0 smc to the contest. That is  terrible statistics for you.

Contributions for the

Link to the Smartcoin Avatar Design Contest:

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 12:28:37 PM

Meet "Smarty":

on the record
(so repost)

I am in for 500 on the smartcoin avatar campaign for next month (payable by then)
CLAUSE:  one of those dudes needs to be displaying Halos work !  *cuz I like the fact that we now have a mascot!!

**also in for 3000 smc on the Smartcoin Avatar Design Contest:
*bonus prizes for avatars I judge to like

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
miningpoolhub
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 01:36:59 PM

Smartcoin Mining Pool Hub
http://smartcoin.miningpoolhub.com

Just opened smartcoin mining pool.
Mining Pool Hub is N:N multipool, you can mine the most profitable coin and get paid in Smartcoin.

Come and mine together!
~

Mining Pool Hub - https://miningpoolhub.com
bitbets

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 04:08:22 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2015, 04:19:40 PM by bitbets

Meet "Smarty":

on the record
(so repost)

I am in for 500 on the smartcoin avatar campaign for next month (payable by then)
CLAUSE:  one of those dudes needs to be displaying Halos work !  *cuz I like the fact that we now have a mascot!!

Reposted!

*note:avatar designs need to be posted into the Smartcoin Avatar Design Thread, in order to be entered into the contest.

Halofire will need to post his design in the smartcoin avatar design thread
BitcoinNational mentioned his own modified avatar, a version of sosrukos picture, and it would also have to be posted in the smartcoin avatar design thread, to be entered into the contest too

All entries get paid somewhat of smartcoins Smiley

What about putting out some smartcoins to get a smartphone app for smartcoin?
How much is a smartphone app worth to smartcoin?

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 06:56:23 PM

Gimp is a free program.
http://www.gimp.org/

100% safe if you download it from there.
I believe Mac users will have to DL an older version. I cannot provide a link to a Mac version, I have no way of testing Mac stuff.

Free lessons to use Gimp on youtube and Gimp site has info, too.

Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:04:15 PM

Meet "Smarty":

on the record
(so repost)

Thanks BN Smiley

Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:08:22 PM

SNIP

What about putting out some smartcoins to get a smartphone app for smartcoin?
How much is a smartphone app worth to smartcoin?

This is a good thing to have ready for once things get rocking and rolling with real world use, merchant adoption, or whatever else.

bitbets

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:24:05 PM

Smartcoin Mining Pool Hub
http://smartcoin.miningpoolhub.com

Just opened smartcoin mining pool.
Mining Pool Hub is N:N multipool, you can mine the most profitable coin and get paid in Smartcoin.

Come and mine together!
~

Thank you for adding smartcoin for mining

We need psionin to update the op of this thread to include link to this mining pool

we need to update all our webpages when we get new services adding smartcoin, to include their link and brief explanation of their service

Everyone on bitcointalk is invited to enter the Smartcoin Avatar Design Contest

All entrants get paid somewhat of smartcoins

two entries will be paid 5000+ smartcoins each.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

Slydrule

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 02:54:49 PM

Here is a log output of what happened from the time the block was found until the wallet crashed:

There is just a blank line at the crash point. Does it always crash? What about when running just one video card on a regular PC?

Anyway, it's noted, and I can confirm other (uncommon) crash related issues. It would probably take some time for SmartCoin to have the resources to look at it in depth (if it's a case that happens only with mining rigs and not single GPU systems, then there would need to be a rig set up to replicate the process). I think that for now, the best course would be asking the mining community or searching the web in regards to the same issue happening elsewhere for an X11 / sgminer / multi GPU set up.

It just ends at that point and thats when it would crash

I learned that the way to make the wallet not crash is to split up the miners.  ie, one mining rig to one pc with the wallet, and the other rig to the other pc running another wallet.  They have each been mining now non-stop for about 10 hours.  Pointing both of my rigs at the same wallet was causing it to crash, maybe because of the 50MH/s?

I am having the same problem.  My wallet stops working after a while, apparently when a block is found.  I am solo mining, of course with two miners.  I just shut one down to see if that resolves the problem as you suggested but running two wallets is not an optimal solution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: