Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:44:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin | Next generation currency | continued development  (Read 157087 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
leodolc

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:46:23 AM

SmartCoin when was on bittrex?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Antebellum

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 01:25:46 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2017, 02:42:37 PM by Antebellum

New Blocks have been found.

Everything OK on the Pool, and block explorer is following blocks.

I would say it's back to normal.

Yep, looks good. As for the wallet RPC call delays, there has been a lot of DDoS activity on exchanges and other crypto services lately, so it's probably related to that.

Back to updating the client for me then.

Hi. First good to see your still here working hard, and im very happy to see its progress. Great job. Smiley
Been away for months without any access. Sad

Now 1. i saw there was a new wallet in some posts earlier, will it come as a ready compiled windows file aswell? If so when? Or please point me in a direction so i can make it work on my windows 7 machine. And

2. since i tried starting up the regular wallet yesterday when i got back home it didnt sync completley, first it stopped on block 869807 and i had it on over night it got to "synced mode"  with block 869875 but hasnt moved since and when i tried restarting it saying out of sync and XX hours behind but never seems to catch up? still on last block 869875 just the hours behind that gets larger when i restart wallet after hours of nothing happening? Is it  a ddos again thats messing it up like a saw a few pages back or is there something i can try ? Is it working as it should for everyone else? i just noticed on yobit that they had the wallet as "delayed".  

Edit: 2. nevermind the wallet, Its synced now and explorer shows same block and seems to be running as smooth as always. Smiley just a bit of hiccup again from large mining capacity hit`n runs and/or ddos like i saw earlier in the thread then. Smiley is there still a well functioning and relyable miningpool to use, or is it possible to solomine it?

psionin (OP)

Activity: 465
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 01:42:20 PM

Yep, looks good. As for the wallet RPC call delays, there has been a lot of DDoS activity on exchanges and other crypto services lately, so it's probably related to that.

Hi. First good to see your still here working hard, and im very happy to see its progress. Great job. Smiley

Now 1. i saw there was a new wallet in some posts earlier, will it come as a ready compiled windows file aswell? If so when? Or please point me in a direction so i can make it work on my windows 7 machine. And

2. since i tried starting up the regular wallet yesterday when i got back home it didnt sync completley, first it stopped on block 869807 and i had it on over night it got to "synced mode"  with block 869875 but hasnt moved since and when i tried restarting it saying out of sync and XX hours behind but never seems to catch up? still on last block 869875 just the hours behind that gets larger when i restart wallet after hours of nothing happening? Is it  a ddos again thats messing it up like a saw a few pages back or is there something i can try ? Is it working as it should for everyone else? i just noticed on yobit that they had the wallet as "delayed".  

Edit: 2. nevermind the wallet, Its synced now and explorer shows same block and seems to be running as smooth as always. Smiley just a bit of hiccup again from large mining capacity hit`n runs and/or ddos like i saw earlier in the thread then. Smiley is there still a well functioning and relyable miningpool to use, or is it possible to solomine it?

Hey, the Windows wallet can be found here - https://github.com/psionin/smartcoin/releases/tag/smc-0.11.3

The blockchain has had some hours of lag every now and then, due to mining rate fluctuations, which has been discussed here a few times. The best way to fix it is to get a Baikal X11 mini miner, as with just 150 MH/s it can be resolved. I haven't been able to find a non super overpriced one.

Solo mining with a Baikal is probably a good option, but if there's any need for a pool, I've found https://smc.miningfield.com to be the best option (there are several others available, listed at the top of the thread).

If renting a rig at https://www.miningrigrentals.com, please note that only pool mining is available.

The update to the 0.11 code base has been done, which can be used to make further improvements. I would like to see changes such as stopping the mining process when transactions are not occurring, as well as the expansion of infrastructure and the building of applications. Perhaps it may be possible to have access to more engineering resources if I get around to it. I am busy with some other things now, working to produce a hardware wallet for one, and may be gone for a while.

Thanks for staying with SmartCoin!
Antebellum

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 08:50:53 PM

Hey, the Windows wallet can be found here - https://github.com/psionin/smartcoin/releases/tag/smc-0.11.3

The blockchain has had some hours of lag every now and then, due to mining rate fluctuations, which has been discussed here a few times. The best way to fix it is to get a Baikal X11 mini miner, as with just 150 MH/s it can be resolved. I haven't been able to find a non super overpriced one.

Solo mining with a Baikal is probably a good option, but if there's any need for a pool, I've found https://smc.miningfield.com to be the best option (there are several others available, listed at the top of the thread).

If renting a rig at https://www.miningrigrentals.com, please note that only pool mining is available.

The update to the 0.11 code base has been done, which can be used to make further improvements. I would like to see changes such as stopping the mining process when transactions are not occurring, as well as the expansion of infrastructure and the building of applications. Perhaps it may be possible to have access to more engineering resources if I get around to it. I am busy with some other things now, working to produce a hardware wallet for one, and may be gone for a while.

Thanks for staying with SmartCoin!

Thanks for the quick response. Smiley and thanks for the links to the new wallet aswell will try to get it up later tonight.

Hmm i actually think a friend of mine has a Baikal just put aside , dont think he has used it since they bought the house, So if he still has it (more meaning his wife didnt throw it out) i bet i can get it for a good deal if that is sufficient enough to solo mine smc with, i will surely try. Smiley Dont think i can get a  hold of them until later next week since they are on holiday now .

And im in Smc from the very beginning, im not leaving anywhere! Cheesy

TheKingInYellow

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 11:02:54 PM

Hello  Smiley Is there anyone who could tell me the use case for smartcoin will be? I'm having a hard time finding a roadmap and/or information on what the developer is planning in the near/long term.

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
Hobbyist

Activity: 588
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:34:16 AM

If anyone needs a backup pool,  https://hobbyistpool.ddns.net/smart  is still available.

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
°o.O O.o° TheCryptoChat.net - Your Connection To Everything Crypto!! °o.O O.o°
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Winner88

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:17:25 AM

is this coin strictly POW?
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1119

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:24:03 PM

any differential from all the other coins around?!

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
gildinglite

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

These packets fly

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:57:56 AM

Why does the wallet show $SMC balances as BTC?

A little strange, but maybe I'm missing something.
gildinglite

These packets fly

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:22:15 PM

Of course, it's smarter.
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1119

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 10:06:32 PM

Of course, it's smarter.

hmm... that doesn't tell me much...

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Mjbmonetarymetals
Legendary

Activity: 1096
Merit: 1067

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:04:17 AM

Of course, it's smarter.

The smartcoin developer is taking time out to look into a different project like CannaCoin or Doge, this has to be a unique differentiator from other coins around.

If the developer was excited about the smartcoin project would a smartcoin community begin to form or does the community need to come first to feed development?

I still think smartcoin is one of the best names in CryptoCurrency other than the name I don't think it has much else going for it at this point.

Bitrated user: Mick.
gildinglite

These packets fly

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:16:15 AM

Of course, it's smarter.

The smartcoin developer is taking time out to look into a different project like CannaCoin or Doge, this has to be a unique differentiator from other coins around.

If the developer was excited about the smartcoin project would a smartcoin community begin to form or does the community need to come first to feed development?

I still think smartcoin is one of the best names in CryptoCurrency other than the name I don't think it has much else going for it at this point.

Totally fair. So everyone forget about this famous coin, with 23m supply and sitting at a penny. *sad*
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 01:57:43 PM

Of course, it's smarter.

Totally fair. So everyone forget about this famous coin, with 23m supply and sitting at a penny. *sad*

I didn't forget!

twitter.com/notsofast
Hobbyist

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:34:06 PM

Shall I get the pool going again?  Any interest?

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Velocity

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:27:56 PM

Is this coin still having stuff developed?
johnantony

Activity: 144

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:29:25 PM

Is this coin still having stuff developed?

i tied to contact dev on telegram but he doesn't respond. psionin on twitter too Sad
crypjunkie

Activity: 193

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:46:16 PM

$SMC back in the buyzone  Grin
four3200

Activity: 1246
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 09:03:26 AM

smart charts
http://cryptomaps.org/

■▐ ▎▬▬▬▬▬▬ 8 YEAR CROWDSALE▐ ▎■BUY UNO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▐ ▎■
bigDog9kiloasicTALKTop-apocalypse#420jfa#PR0#form#coin#POSpoll#simpleDEX #open🐢
Hobbyist

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:53:39 PM

Pool is still available,  Last block solve was back in June.

If it continues to have no activity,  I'll shut it down and save the resources. Smiley

https://hobbyistpool.ddns.net/smart
-o stratum+tcp://hobbyistpool.ddns.net:4345 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

Users check your balances and withdraw your coins.

Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: