Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:10:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DSH] Dashcoin (Cryptonote, automated source)  (Read 216671 times)
tersagun

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:05:29 AM

Got 1m more to sell for 0.03BTC.
slb (OP)

Activity: 598
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 12:33:53 PM

184 Billion coins?.
Can we hit 1satoshi when DSH available on exchange?. I think NO. Good luck DSH miners
Currently the wallet is downloaded as much as Bytecoin's wallet. So I think it is possible

Forknote (create cryptocurrenies easy) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1079306.0
Dashcoin (anonymous cryptocurrency) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1020627.0
burnbabyburn71

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 02:31:39 PM

184 Billion coins?.
Can we hit 1satoshi when DSH available on exchange?. I think NO. Good luck DSH miners

Okay, why bother even saying that? I hope you're being sarcastic when saying good luck DSH miners. Cause if you aren't, your an idiot... by saying the price won't reach 1 satoshi means that the price is more likely to never hit 1 satoshi. This is cause many potential buyers will be reading this thread. If you really care about miners you should probably shut up. However if you are trying to troll by spreading FUD then your doing a decent job. By the way, I said this before earlier in this thread, but the prices of coins are not easy to predict as there are way too many factors that affect the price. The total amount of coins is not enough to predict the value of a coin. Unfortunately that doesn't stop all people from taking these price predictions seriously though.

Web Dev | General Graphics Design | Windows/Linux Wallet Compiles | Certified member of the BCs
chris190
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 03:17:03 PM

how much time must pass before you see dashcoin on bittrex or poloniex?  Roll Eyes Wink

Next week?  Grin

▄▄
                 ████▄
                 ██████▄
                 ███ ▀███▄
         ▄████▄▄ ███   ▀███▄
       ▄████████████▄    ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ███▀▀▀██████▄▄  ███
   ▄███▀  ███    ███ ▀▀███████
 ▄███▀    ███    ███     ▀███
████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████   █████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀████
        ███▄     ███    ███    ▄███▀
       ███████▄▄ ███    ███  ▄███▀
       ███  ▀▀██████▄▄▄███ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄    ▀████████████▀
         ▀███▄   ███ ▀▀████▀
           ▀███▄ ███
             ▀██████
               ▀████
                 ▀▀
4NEW
███
███  █
███  █  █
███  █  █
███  █  █
███  █  █
███  █  █
███  █  █
███  █  █
███  █
███
THE WORLD'S FIRST TANGIBLE WASTE TO ENERGY BLOCKCHAIN
✥     ANN Thread     ✥     Whitepaper     ✥     Facebook     ✥     Twitter     ✥     Telegram     ✥

███
    █  ███
█  █  ███
█  █  ███
█  █  ███
█  █  ███
█  █  ███
█  █  ███
█  █  ███
    █  ███
        ███

███
                                ███
                                ███
                        ███  ███
                        ███  ███
                ███  ███  ███
                ███  ███  ███
        ███  ███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███  ███  ███
deathchuck

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 03:51:06 PM

184 Billion coins?.

Okay, why bother even saying that? I hope you're being sarcastic when saying good luck DSH miners. Cause if you aren't, your an idiot... by saying the price won't reach 1 satoshi means that the price is more likely to never hit 1 satoshi. This is cause many potential buyers will be reading this thread. If you really care about miners you should probably shut up. However if you are trying to troll by spreading FUD then your doing a decent job. By the way, I said this before earlier in this thread, but the prices of coins are not easy to predict as there are way too many factors that affect the price. The total amount of coins is not enough to predict the value of a coin. Unfortunately that doesn't stop all people from taking these price predictions seriously though.

Can you look around our coins world?. This coin is look like Rainbow coin before (over 100bil), nice launched, nice dev, nice pool, nice algo... when the exchange added Rainbow, miner sell at 1sa and nobody buy it, around one week still not buyer buy Rainbow, and Rainbow down to Litetoshi and the price is 100.000.000 = 1 LTC. Alot of miner didn't sell at that price because they weren't enough money for enery bill. And Rainbow dead.

I think DSH will walk on the same way, i'm not mining DSH, (i'm mining Aeon and MNT) but i like cryptonight coin, so i'm worry about this DSH...

c18machine

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:20:39 PM

WTS 10M for 0.08 BTC.
Gablez

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:12:15 PM

1 Satoshi isn't inconceivable.  This could trade in the teens even.

GreekBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

getmonero.org

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 05:19:13 PM

1 Satoshi isn't inconceivable.  This could trade in the teens even.

Wanna buy some in the teens?
Kablam

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 09:04:26 PM

vote for dashcoin on mintpal

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

you can vote every hour!!!!!!
burnbabyburn71

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 09:09:25 PM

184 Billion coins?.

Can you look around our coins world?. This coin is look like Rainbow coin before (over 100bil), nice launched, nice dev, nice pool, nice algo... when the exchange added Rainbow, miner sell at 1sa and nobody buy it, around one week still not buyer buy Rainbow, and Rainbow down to Litetoshi and the price is 100.000.000 = 1 LTC. Alot of miner didn't sell at that price because they weren't enough money for enery bill. And Rainbow dead.

I think DSH will walk on the same way, i'm not mining DSH, (i'm mining Aeon and MNT) but i like cryptonight coin, so i'm worry about this DSH...

I haven't even heard of Rainbowcoin before you mentioned it but the success of DuckNote leads me to believe that DashCoin has strong potential to be at least be 1 satoshi. And again, you make predicting the prices of cryptocurrencies sound simple, the price of a cryptocurrency is very complicated. As you said even though rainbowcoin was a good coin in your opinion, the coin had very little value. DuckNote was the opposite. Lots of people were saying that is wouldn't be worth a single satoshi and as soon as it hit exchanges people were buying for 15 satoshi. Evidently the price of a cryptocurrency is often not logical and just doesn't make sense sometimes. Therefore price predictions are very difficult. Especially in the early days of a Cryptocurrency.

Web Dev | General Graphics Design | Windows/Linux Wallet Compiles | Certified member of the BCs
gregor12

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:38:51 PM

cool!
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 12:14:36 AM

Why mirror image is better than self sustained fork?
The reason is simple - costs. Self sustained forks demand a lot of development time, if you want to build a well maintained cryptocurrency. And if the network grows, the required development time is likely to grow too.
A simpler, and less costly way to maintain a network with high reliability is to create a self mutating copy of it. Mutating copy is a simple copy of the original source, mutating every time the original source mutates.

Even more - such a process can be automated!

if you come to think of it..this is how you clone a coin Cheesy just like a clone in VMware and virtualbox.

Kablam

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 09:04:33 AM

keep voteing guys DSH got 21 votes now
silvo

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

8pool.dtdns.net OP

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 09:55:33 AM

I'm sad I do not understand why no one uses my pool.
I do not do things just for the money.
tell me what does not work.
I am depressed

best regards

silvo

█████8pool.dtdns.net , multiple algo support █████
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 12:15:21 PM

I am depressed

best regards

silvo

mining on the largest pool miners will receive their mined coins earlier, because finding blocks is earlier therefore payout is earlier...patience..maybe when dsh hit the exchanges and more miners join some will go to your pool..
silencesilence
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 01:12:16 PM

https://www.mintpal.com/voting#DSH

keep voteing guys DSH got 21 votes now

https://www.mintpal.com/voting#DSH

29 votes now
burnbabyburn71

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 01:58:02 PM

I am depressed

best regards

silvo

Extremepool sort of has a monopoly on cryptonote pools as it was one of the first and the owner advertises like crazy. You should know that the early bird catches the worm. I personally see no reason to switch from extremepool to your pool. The reason why I joined extremepool was because it was the only Bytecoin pool a long time ago. Its been working perfectly since I joined so no reason to switch. I'm sorry that your pool isn't very popular and I hope I've helped you somewhat Smiley

silvo

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

8pool.dtdns.net OP

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:19:30 PM

hei guys,
thanks for your support.

D3ouff3vC2oX3UHybiFPv78jrkDxzU5AXRe5K8ugdyFv5B8tB1AyRAEFGZNdp8fH3a4jzZGFNvYzJ3n K1hRUdPTjL6YmCFJ
check your simplewallet now.
 Smiley

█████8pool.dtdns.net , multiple algo support █████
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 07:41:58 PM

I just voted at mintpal.  registered user so one vote per hour eh?  ehehehehehe

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
chris190
Legendary

Activity: 1059

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 09:53:48 PM

get over 23k Shocked votes is hard, very hard!  Grin  Cry

▄▄
                 ████▄
                 ██████▄
                 ███ ▀███▄
         ▄████▄▄ ███   ▀███▄
       ▄████████████▄    ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ███▀▀▀██████▄▄  ███
   ▄███▀  ███    ███ ▀▀███████
 ▄███▀    ███    ███     ▀███
████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████   █████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀████
        ███▄     ███    ███    ▄███▀
       ███████▄▄ ███    ███  ▄███▀
       ███  ▀▀██████▄▄▄███ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄    ▀████████████▀
         ▀███▄   ███ ▀▀████▀
           ▀███▄ ███
             ▀██████
               ▀████
                 ▀▀
4NEW
███
███  █
███  █  █
███  █  █
███  █  █
███  █  █
███  █  █
███  █  █
███  █  █
███  █
███
THE WORLD'S FIRST TANGIBLE WASTE TO ENERGY BLOCKCHAIN
✥     ANN Thread     ✥     Whitepaper     ✥     Facebook     ✥     Twitter     ✥     Telegram     ✥

███
    █  ███
█  █  ███
█  █  ███
█  █  ███
█  █  ███
█  █  ███
█  █  ███
█  █  ███
    █  ███
        ███

███
                                ███
                                ███
                        ███  ███
                        ███  ███
                ███  ███  ███
                ███  ███  ███
        ███  ███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███  ███  ███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: