Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:52:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DSH] Dashcoin (Cryptonote, automated source)  (Read 216674 times)
nade70

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 03:46:38 AM

hitbtc is abosolutely the largest cryptonite exchange now.
If dsh can be listed on hitbtc,it still has a slim chance to  survive.

I would have thought that Poloniex is the largest cn coin exchange being that they have xmr pairings.

If you are looking for a pump and dump coin, then no, dash is not for you.
If however you want to mine and work towards building a community then stick around.

mining xdn was the same at the beginning but those who stayed strong and mined while others wined about getting on an exchange
have done very nicely.

It is early days. Keep quiet about dash and mine a big stash. Play the long game if you can afford to. The payoff will be worth it.
siliconchip

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 07:39:58 AM

I would have thought that Poloniex is the largest cn coin exchange being that they have xmr pairings.

If however you want to mine and work towards building a community then stick around.

mining xdn was the same at the beginning but those who stayed strong and mined while others wined about getting on an exchange
have done very nicely.

It is early days. Keep quiet about dash and mine a big stash. Play the long game if you can afford to. The payoff will be worth it.
In term of the total trading volumn,yes,hitbtc is the largest cyptonite coin exchange.
In term of community scale and development strength,obviously,DSH is no match with XDN.

nade70

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 07:56:52 AM

have done very nicely.

In term of the total trading volumn,yes,hitbtc is the largest cyptonite coin exchange.
In term of community scale and development strength,obviously,DSH is no match with XDN.

In terms of comparison with xdn, dash has multi sigs which xdn lacks.
As for the development strength, if slb is able to keep all bytecoin upgrades propagating into dsh
then there is an extensive and experienced development team behind this coin.

community is something that will grow over time if we work on it.

I feel that people are after a get rich quick scheme instead of slowly building something solid.
No one was making money out of bitcoin when they first started mining it so why should we on a new coin?
Its through sticking around and with how slb has laid out how he can afford to support his coin I
think that as one of the newer cn coins that has a chance to be a stayer

By long term I am thinking that we need to look towards mining and keeping this coin
in line with bcn for the next year before we worry about what we can sell it for.

anyway thats my 2 dash worth Smiley
siliconchip

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 08:21:02 AM

have done very nicely.

As for the development strength, if slb is able to keep all bytecoin upgrades propagating into dsh

I feel that people are after a get rich quick scheme instead of slowly building something solid.
No one was making money out of bitcoin when they first started mining it so why should we on a new coin?
Its through sticking around and with how slb has laid out how he can afford to support his coin I

By long term I am thinking that we need to look towards mining and keeping this coin
in line with bcn for the next year before we worry about what we can sell it for.

What you said above makes sense on paper.
But in real world ,you can't deny the fact that most coins have extremely slim chance to success.

nade70

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 11:00:17 AM

have done very nicely.

What you said above makes sense on paper.
But in real world ,you can't deny the fact that most coins have extremely slim chance to success.

I would have though that in a very new market such as the cn/altcoin market there isnt enough history to make any assumptions. Right now its all wild speculation and that includes bitcoin.

But if you dont back a horse in the race then you cant win.

I have some bcn and like the way its being developed. It was hidden in the deep web for two years so I couldnt get in on the ground floor.
With dsh we all have a chance to do that without following a fork that may not be able to implement everything that bcn offers.

Only a couple of months out that is already the case. So this is the closest most of us will get to having something as great as bcn. XDN has an ex bcn dev on board so I dont see why dsh couldnt also gain that
at some later date.

Anyway right now I am going to keep mining it and come xmas I will re-evaluate how things are going.
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 02:11:26 PM

bcn had a bad reputation regarding the premine...i believe they should have their second chance, they pioneered cn coins..they did a great work and deserve riches  Wink

i didn't know xdn had an ex bcn dev, glad they are doing fine with xdn.

how about some bcn dev join our dash dev?...if this happens i'll donate some dsh for development when dsh gains some value.
nade70

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 10:11:34 PM

dash is well placed to be a fair bcn release.
Rantzbitz

Activity: 212

R.M.H. Ether 2013

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 01:43:33 PM

Hey all.

GUI Wallet??

Yes i agree as well.
Some plans are in place to make this a reality!

My name is Rantz Bitz
and i have jumped on board to assist with the marketing for DSH!
A GUI Wallet will be one of the top priorities for DSH.

Supporters, im asking you to send me a pm if you would also like to assist
Watch for an official announcement to come this week.

DSH is far from dead!
New life about to be injected into it.

As SLB says, we are all owners, the holders and miners, so lets do our part to make this coin a success!

CANADIAN Bitcoin Exchange QuadrigaCX - Bitcoin(XBT) - $CAN - $USD - Gold http://www.quadrigacx.com/?ref=g7p1fslfyxyerkukgqltlsse
Digithusiast

Activity: 886
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 02:21:38 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2014, 02:37:10 PM by Digithusiast

Well, this subtoshi exchange really needs some improvement. I bought a few 10's of millions of DSH, but it is almost impossible to withdraw.
Even small amounts of 3 million lead to an error message. Emailed them about that, then it is possible to withdraw 2 batches of 4 million,
but with the next withdraws the error pops up again. I am getting a very bad feeling about this subtoshi exchange,
as if they do not have available the coins I bought....
Rantzbitz

R.M.H. Ether 2013

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 03:11:52 PM

Well, this subtoshi exchange really needs some improvement. I bought a few 10's of millions of DSH, but it is almost impossible to withdraw.
Even small amounts of 3 million lead to an error message. Emailed them about that, then it is possible to withdraw 2 batches of 4 million,
but with the next withdraws the error pops up again. I am getting a very bad feeling about this subtoshi exchange,
as if they do not have available the coins I bought....

They are safe. You will get that error at times. I assume the hotwallet is empty, which means there is some coldstorage at play. Good!
Just keep trying.

CANADIAN Bitcoin Exchange QuadrigaCX - Bitcoin(XBT) - $CAN - $USD - Gold http://www.quadrigacx.com/?ref=g7p1fslfyxyerkukgqltlsse
bitcurrenty

Activity: 129

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 03:24:44 PM

Hey all.

GUI Wallet??

Yes i agree as well.

My name is Rantz Bitz

DSH is far from dead!

As SLB says, we are all owners, the holders and miners, so lets do our part to make this coin a success!
Thanks for your help.
Really an exciting news!  Cheesy

bitcurrenty

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 03:47:07 PM

Hey all.

GUI Wallet??

Yes i agree as well.

My name is Rantz Bitz

DSH is far from dead!

I'd donate 1 million DSH for GUI wallet and 1 million for  Encrypted Messenger as a bounty,though my pocket is not very deep.  Grin
Please put the GUI wallet & Encrypted Messenger bouty address on the OP,so that other supporters could join in.

OperationMortar

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 03:49:24 PM

I'd donate 1 million DSH for GUI wallet and 1 million for  Encrypted Messenger
Is 1 million DSH a large sum?
Rogue_Transmission

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 03:53:36 PM

I'd donate 1 million DSH for GUI wallet and 1 million for  Encrypted Messenger
Is 1 million DSH a large sum?
No it's not but it's pretty cool that this community has people who thinks that it's ok to donate some money.
Rantzbitz

R.M.H. Ether 2013

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 03:54:41 PM

Hey all.

GUI Wallet??

Yes i agree as well.

My name is Rantz Bitz

DSH is far from dead!

I'd donate 1 million DSH for GUI wallet and 1 million for  Encrypted Messenger as a bounty,though my pocket is not very deep.  Grin
Please put the GUI wallet & Encrypted Messenger bouty address on the OP,so that other supporters could join in.

More info should be out today!

bitcurrenty

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 03:59:21 PM

Have you guys noticed that the vots for DSH on hitbtc is increasing slowly but steady everyday?
That's a good sign.
hitbtc ,in my mind,is the best exchange currently .

LumphiniGarden

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 04:28:59 PM

Have you guys noticed that the vots for DSH on hitbtc is increasing slowly but steady everyday?
That's a good sign.
Actually even Bitcoin has a nice tends with showing us a good sign so I think we should wait for some weeks and get the real profit.
Air_Superiority

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 04:45:26 PM

That's a good sign.
Yes we are. Actually this mean more then just a good sign. That's what keep economy going. Right?
cryptocoin12

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 08:10:01 PM

Hey all.

GUI Wallet??

Yes i agree as well.

My name is Rantz Bitz

DSH is far from dead!

I love coins that let the community make the decisions Smiley I cant wait for the gui wallet!
binary_tree

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 12:50:49 AM

Hey all.

GUI Wallet??

Yes i agree as well.

My name is Rantz Bitz

DSH is far from dead!

What info?
haven't seen any change in the OP. Angry

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: