Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:22:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RescueCoin][RSCC] Think Different! Help People! ~ Now on C-CEX ! ~  (Read 26653 times)
Fitness76

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:39:47 AM

I know that everyone is free to do what they want with their coins, but placing a sell order below what the rescucoin's devs are trying to sell to raise money for a donation is not right. If anyone reads this and it is their order or anyone knows who's order is at 45 sat please be kind enough to remove it or ask the person to remove it. The rescuecoin dev team is already putting up most of the money for the donation. Even if all the coins sell they are only getting about $15 and are going to donate a minimum of $150. I hope that it was just done on accident without knowing that rescuecoin is raising money for their monthly donation. If they were trying to raise money for anything other than their monthly donation I wouldn't have said anything.

Have a Good Day.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EpicName

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 05:21:31 PM

I know that everyone is free to do what they want with their coins, but placing a sell order below what the rescucoin's devs are trying to sell to raise money for a donation is not right. If anyone reads this and it is their order or anyone knows who's order is at 45 sat please be kind enough to remove it or ask the person to remove it. The rescuecoin dev team is already putting up most of the money for the donation. Even if all the coins sell they are only getting about $15 and are going to donate a minimum of $150. I hope that it was just done on accident without knowing that rescuecoin is raising money for their monthly donation. If they were trying to raise money for anything other than their monthly donation I wouldn't have said anything.

Have a Good Day.

This actually makes me really mad. I don't get why people do this.

The Dev.'s want to raise money for the donations and those kind of people just want to make profit.
Sure, everyone wants to make profit if they mine coins with their electricity but this coin is to help people in need at first and not to make profit.

rescuecointeam (OP)

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:22:29 AM

Dear Fitness76 and EpicName,

We understand your frustration, but we also understand that it is not free to mine coins.  We hope that people will respect what we are doing and not underbid us. We are in this to help people and the more support we have the more people we can help.
To everyone,
If you don’t like this idea then this is not the best coin for you, but will still always welcome you to voice your opinions and continue to be part of our community and one of our miners. The more people involved the better. If for some reason ANYONE has questions on what we are trying to achieve please ask.
Also remember if we don’t reach our goal of $150 we will put in our own money to cover the difference. As posted already, not counting additional rescuecoin donations, this month we are only looking to raise $15 of the $150 by selling coins.

We would greatly appreciate if all miners, traders, speculators, investors, etc... will not sell their coins under the 50 satoshi price until our coins that are being used for to raise money for people in need is sold.
We appreciate the person or people that have already bought 3k of our rescuecoin donatoin on C-Cex.

Thank you all for the continued support!

Best Regards
The RescueCoin Team
Fitness76

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:27:44 AM

We understand your frustration, but we also understand that it is not free to mine coins.  We hope that people will respect what we are doing and not underbid us. We are in this to help people and the more support we have the more people we can help.
To everyone,
If you don’t like this idea then this is not the best coin for you, but will still always welcome you to voice your opinions and continue to be part of our community and one of our miners. The more people involved the better. If for some reason ANYONE has questions on what we are trying to achieve please ask.
Also remember if we don’t reach our goal of $150 we will put in our own money to cover the difference. As posted already, not counting additional rescuecoin donations, this month we are only looking to raise $15 of the $150 by selling coins.

We would greatly appreciate if all miners, traders, speculators, investors, etc... will not sell their coins under the 50 satoshi price until our coins that are being used for to raise money for people in need is sold.
We appreciate the person or people that have already bought 3k of our rescuecoin donatoin on C-Cex.

Best Regards
The RescueCoin Team

Hi Rescuecoin tem,

That was a lot nicer than I think I put it, still bugs me that people don't care enough to want to help one another. Since I can't buy the donation pre-mine on c-cex, either post or PM the donation wallet address for this sale. I'll pick up 20 blocks/10,000 coins for now, hopefully it helps. I should be able to grab some more in a day or 2.

Have a Good Day.

rescuecointeam (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:00:53 AM

To everyone,

Best Regards
The RescueCoin Team

Hi Rescuecoin tem,

That was a lot nicer than I think I put it, still bugs me that people don't care enough to want to help one another. Since I can't buy the donation pre-mine on c-cex, either post or PM the donation wallet address for this sale. I'll pick up 20 blocks/10,000 coins for now, hopefully it helps. I should be able to grab some more in a day or 2.

Have a Good Day.

Hi Fitness76,

thanks a lot for your support!
The BTC Wallet address for the exchange is 18zJTHy7Sde6BZ131AfaqUagVDSuQt9nEx
Please tell me your RSCC address and I'll sent it to you!

Again, thanks for your support!

Best Regards
The RescueCoin Team
Fitness76

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:29:12 AM

Hi Fitness76,

thanks a lot for your support!
The BTC Wallet address for the exchange is 18zJTHy7Sde6BZ131AfaqUagVDSuQt9nEx
Please tell me your RSCC address and I'll sent it to you!

Again, thanks for your support!

Best Regards
The RescueCoin Team

Hi,
Thanks sorry for the delay. Power spikes all day on Thursday and lost power for 7 hours today. Sent .018 btc for 72 blocks/36,000 rescuecoin, if you still have that many coins left. If not send me what hasn't been bought, but still keep the rest of the btc. I still really like your idea of using rescuecoin to help people and you have generally raised awareness of other charities/organizations out there! Several I have never heard of before. Keep it up. Looking forward to what you have planned for the future.

One suggestion. Start trying to raise the money for the next donation sooner. The 1 week deadline seemed a bit short.

Oh and you can just send the coins to the address in my signature.

Have a Great Day!

vighter

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 02:43:30 PM

Looks like the first donation from coins was made:
http://rescuecoin.org/september-2014-donation/

Good job guys!
rescuecointeam (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 10:03:48 AM

Dear Community,

we are glad to announce our second donation.
$150 Dollar were put on our Kiva.org Account and were given to 3 different people (http://www.kiva.org/team/rescuecoin).

We also want to thank the miners, traders and otc-buyers for helping us with that goal.
A special thanks goes to Fitness76 who bought quite a lot of the RSCC we sold for that cause.

Best Regards
The RescueCoin Team
EpicName

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:06:30 PM

Dear Community,

$150 Dollar were put on our Kiva.org Account and were given to 3 different people (http://www.kiva.org/team/rescuecoin).

We also want to thank the miners, traders and otc-buyers for helping us with that goal.
A special thanks goes to Fitness76 who bought quite a lot of the RSCC we sold for that cause.

Best Regards
The RescueCoin Team

That's great news.
The idea of Kiva.org is kinda new to me and i've never heard of Kiva but it looks like it works.
Will you tell us if they repaid you so there's a new voting for a new donation; or just a donation for Kiva again. (?)

Keep going, will have a look at you in the future.
Fitness76

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 07:13:29 PM

Dear Community,

Best Regards
The RescueCoin Team

Thanks. Just happy to help! Are you going to do the same type of sale for October's donation? I mentioned it before, but maybe starting sooner would be a good idea? I'm willing to buy again just let me know when you are going to start. Also maybe increase the price per coin, maybe even do it each month till the community is fully supporting the donation vs the devs putting up a lot of the money? I think it would be great if the community as a whole did this.

Have a Great Day!

rescuecointeam (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 11:15:21 AM

Dear Community,

We are very happy to announce a donation from a doctor College of one of our devs. He spent $555 buying rescue kits and stickers for RSCC which you can see on the photos.

The RescueCoin Team wants to say a thank you very much for the support of RSCC and for a such a big donation to the doctor medicine of anesthesia Matthias Plattner and his wife Simone, Doctor medicine Internist.
We hope more people will promote our concept to help people in need.

The rescue kits will go to different locations (e.g. the childrenvillage in Nepal). Please also send us ideas if you know anyone who could use rescue kits!

Best Regards
The RescueCoin Tean

http://rescuecoin.org/Downloads/Foto5.JPG
http://rescuecoin.org/Downloads/Foto8.JPGhttp://rescuecoin.org/Downloads/Foto6.JPGhttp://rescuecoin.org/Downloads/Foto7.JPG
EpicName

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 07:43:40 PM

Dear Community,

We are very happy to announce a donation from a doctor College of one of our devs. He spent $555 buying rescue kits and stickers for RSCC which you can see on the photos.

The RescueCoin Team wants to say a thank you very much for the support of RSCC and for a such a big donation to the doctor medicine of anesthesia Matthias Plattner and his wife Simone, Doctor medicine Internist.
We hope more people will promote our concept to help people in need.

The rescue kits will go to different locations (e.g. the childrenvillage in Nepal). Please also send us ideas if you know anyone who could use rescue kits!

Best Regards
The RescueCoin Tean

http://rescuecoin.org/Downloads/Foto5.JPG
http://rescuecoin.org/Downloads/Foto8.JPGhttp://rescuecoin.org/Downloads/Foto6.JPGhttp://rescuecoin.org/Downloads/Foto7.JPG

555$ for rescue kits and stickers ? That's lot!
Can we buy those rescue kits and stickers for ourselfs ?

rescuecointeam (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 08:58:10 AM

At the moment we are not selling them but giving it for free to different organisations/charities.
But you can suggest some organisations/charities where the kits and stickers should go to.
We are thinking about a shop where you can buy things like that with RSCC.

Thanks. Just happy to help! Are you going to do the same type of sale for October's donation? I mentioned it before, but maybe starting sooner would be a good idea? I'm willing to buy again just let me know when you are going to start. Also maybe increase the price per coin, maybe even do it each month till the community is fully supporting the donation vs the devs putting up a lot of the money? I think it would be great if the community as a whole did this.
Have a Great Day!

Thank you a lot!
We are doing the same for the october donatation but earlier with similar conditions.
In the next few days we announce the details.

Best Regards
The RescueCoin Team
Fitness76

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 09:33:11 AM

At the moment we are not selling them but giving it for free to different organisations/charities.
But you can suggest some organisations/charities where the kits and stickers should go to.
We are thinking about a shop where you can buy things like that with RSCC.

Have a Great Day!

Thank you a lot!
We are doing the same for the october donatation but earlier with similar conditions.
In the next few days we announce the details.

Best Regards
The RescueCoin Team

Great! Thanks for the updates! Great one with the the doctors donating $555 dollars to help promote rescuecoin with the kits and stickers! Glad to see support from the medical community. I'm sure they know, better than most, just how important it is to try and help those that are not as lucky as most of us are!
I'll either send some rescuecoin to add to October's donation or buy up some of the premine donation coins. Will have to see where I am on the btc side of things Smiley
I am very happy to see continued increased activating and especially continued follow through by the dev team!

Great job! Have a Great Day!

EpicName

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 05:40:26 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2014, 08:01:23 PM by EpicName

Although the attention of the coin is still very small, you continue to do what you want to do; To help people.

Keep going.

Are there any other 'new things' planned in the future ?

EDIT:

Will there come any more pools / exchanges or Crypto-Currency Market Capitalizations like http://coinmarketcap.com/ ?

rescuecointeam (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 08:33:52 PM

Great! Thanks for the updates! Great one with the the doctors donating $555 dollars to help promote rescuecoin with the kits and stickers! Glad to see support from the medical community. I'm sure they know, better than most, just how important it is to try and help those that are not as lucky as most of us are!
We agree and it is one of the reasons we started rescuecoin.

I'll either send some rescuecoin to add to October's donation or buy up some of the premine donation coins. Will have to see where I am on the btc side of things Smiley
I am very happy to see continued increased activating and especially continued follow through by the dev team!

That sounds great! Thanks a lot!
Here are the bct and rscc deposit addresses if/when you choose to add to Oct. donation effort. We will post more details soon, but the minimum will still be $150 guaranteed by the dev team.
RSCC Donation Wallet: SJRc9JLyEEZNqLoQH8rtpxYu2MY33HRbFw
Bitcoin Donation Wallet: 13dWPsGHCExGPzKNvLQ6thmDB7W4juDq1j

Best Regards
The RescueCoin Team

rescuecointeam (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 08:35:56 PM

Although the attention of the coin is still very small, you continue to do what you want to do; To help people.

Keep going.

Are there any other 'new things' planned in the future ?

We have been working hard and have increased our activity, here, on twitter, facebook, etc... and gained followers on all! We have also by spreading the word about rescuecoin personally. As you can tell, it has helped by the $555 dollar donation from Doctors Matthias and Simone  Plattner.   
Please vote and get your friends voting for the organization they want to see the next donations go to, which again will be a minimum of $150. Don't forget to spread the word about us! Smiley
Thank you all for your continued support.

Best Regards
The RescueCoin Team
Fitness76

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 11:18:14 PM

We agree and it is one of the reasons we started rescuecoin.

That sounds great! Thanks a lot!
Here are the bct and rscc deposit addresses if/when you choose to add to Oct. donation effort. We will post more details soon, but the minimum will still be $150 guaranteed by the dev team.
RSCC Donation Wallet: SJRc9JLyEEZNqLoQH8rtpxYu2MY33HRbFw
Bitcoin Donation Wallet: 13dWPsGHCExGPzKNvLQ6thmDB7W4juDq1j

Best Regards
The RescueCoin Team

Great! Doesn't look like I will have a lot of extra btc this time, but will send over some rescuecoin later!

Have a Great Day!

rescuecointeam (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 08:28:02 AM

Dear Community,

we are happy to announce that we are listed on Coinmarketcap.
So if you want to see the change in value and the marketcapitalisation go on http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/rescuecoin/ .

Best Regards
The RescueCoin Team
Fitness76

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 09:47:37 PM

Dear Community,

we are happy to announce that we are listed on Coinmarketcap.
So if you want to see the change in value and the marketcapitalisation go on http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/rescuecoin/ .

Best Regards
The RescueCoin Team

That's great rescuecoin team! Any updates on the October donation details. I sent 2k rscc to the donation wallet. Will send more later!

Have a Great Day!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: