Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:01:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RescueCoin][RSCC] Think Different! Help People! ~ Now on C-CEX ! ~  (Read 26664 times)
rescuecointeam (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 10:59:27 AM

Hello Everyone!

We are getting ready for our October donation!

We will be selling the pre-determined monthly amount of the pre-mine which is 55,555 RescueCoins plus the donated coins (which is 8,000 RSCC atm). We are aiming to raise at least $150 for this donation from this sale, so we are going to be selling these coins at 65 sat each, with 2 options to buy them.

First way is directly from us in 500 Rescuecoin blocks, so each block is 32,500 sat.

The second option is to buy them from C-Cex. We will list 20,000 of the Rescuecoins on C-Cex for at 65 sat each, and can add more if demand warrants it.

We ask that current miners/holders of Rescuecoin to not under bid us on C-Cex so we can raise the money needed for our donation.

The difference between the coins sold and the $150 will be put in by the dev team! So we will donate $150 no matter what!

Also don’t forget to vote for your favorite charity, less than a week left, at our site http://rescuecoin.org/voting/

Thank you all for your continued support!
The RescueCoin Team
Fitness76

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 11:00:48 PM

Hello Everyone!

We are getting ready for our October donation!

We will be selling the pre-determined monthly amount of the pre-mine which is 55,555 RescueCoins plus the donated coins (which is 8,000 RSCC atm). We are aiming to raise at least $150 for this donation from this sale, so we are going to be selling these coins at 65 sat each, with 2 options to buy them.

First way is directly from us in 500 Rescuecoin blocks, so each block is 32,500 sat.

The second option is to buy them from C-Cex. We will list 20,000 of the Rescuecoins on C-Cex for at 65 sat each, and can add more if demand warrants it.

We ask that current miners/holders of Rescuecoin to not under bid us on C-Cex so we can raise the money needed for our donation.

The difference between the coins sold and the $150 will be put in by the dev team! So we will donate $150 no matter what!

Also don’t forget to vote for your favorite charity, less than a week left, at our site http://rescuecoin.org/voting/

Thank you all for your continued support!
The RescueCoin Team

Great, just sent another 5k rscc to the donation address hope it helps! Also saw someone already bought 10k of the c-cex premine listing! If the 20k that was listed at 65 sat was yours. Which I think it was.

I know a lot of people don't like to post, I was one of them until a few months ago. I know people are reading this thread, about 700 reads in the past week, it would be nice to see some more people posting some support and ideas! Smiley
I really like rescuecoin. The fact the devs are putting up their own money for greater part of the donations and development and are actively perusing, through their own personal relationships too, donations and support to keep pushing things forward, shows to me at least that they are really wanting this coin to succeed. Great Job!

Have a Great Day Everyone!

rescuecointeam (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:22:45 AM

Dear Community,

we are glad to announce our third donation.
$150 Dollar were donated to Michael's Dream Foundation (http://michaelsdreamfoundation.org/index.php/home/item/152).

We also want to thank the miners, traders and otc-buyers for helping us with that goal.

Best Regards
The RescueCoin Team
vighter

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 09:57:01 PM

Great work guys! Nice to see that the project is moving on!

I saw on your website the 250 RSCcoins promotion with facebook and twitter, is this still going on? Will post my adress later if yes
rescuecointeam (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 01:39:32 PM

Great work guys! Nice to see that the project is moving on!

I saw on your website the 250 RSCcoins promotion with facebook and twitter, is this still going on? Will post my adress later if yes

The promotion is still going on so you can get the 250 RSCC.

Best Regards
The RSCC Team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: