Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 12:29:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 [571] 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085733 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kalani91

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 01:21:02 PM

Drop cryptsy....the fact that Navajo is waiting on an exchange that holds less than 5 percent of trading sounds ridiculous

Some my personal considerations about de-list of Crapsty:
1) What makes you think that the de-list eventually decided here,
get Cryptsy to remove the market NAV?

2) Have you thought that the de-list of a currency, it is always
a traumatic event, a big and decisive sign of weakness, or even a state of coma?
Do you want to just give this signal?

3) What makes you think that the eventual de-list, can accelerate the
departure of anonymity?
In any case, I remind you that for the start of anonymity, it is not enough
that the DevTeam turn on a server, but as mentioned, serves the release of
another new wallet.

4) While it is all too easy to be excluded from a market, often forever,
be included is often difficult. The NAV\SummerCoin take long to go in Cryptsy,
and when we were the first announcements, was hailed as a victory.

5) I do not know if technical support is cryptsy really bad or not, but
in this case, would not have been more appropriate to make a perfect release,
bombproof, instead of multiple release, complicated, whose source taken from
github does not compile, and the wallet can not bootstrap of the
block-chain alone?

6) Thinking in perspective, whereas Criptsy also accepts fiat currency and
therefore could become a very practical way to convert dollars or fiat
in Nav through a single subject, ask a de-list is really a far-sighted idea?

AFAIK, before there were four markets. BTER by long time does not allow
operation of deposit or withdrawal, even before he had his "accident",
and still it is not safe to transfer ("NAV deposit disabled").

Polo seems to me that has always had a limited number of exchanges and
volume, sometime even less of Cryptsy.

Now you want to get rid of even Criptsy: guys, really?

Bye Bye

That was the point of my post, to get some explanation about it. Thanks.  Everyone was more confused before this
gorian

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 01:22:55 PM

IVE  LOSE ALL MY COINS ALREADY IM NOT BUYING ANY PENNY UNTILL ANON IS TRULY WORKING.

I DON'T CARE IF THE PRICE GOES UP IN THE MEANTIME SHOW ME RESULTS AND I BUY BACK.

LIKE I SAID IM INTERESTED IN THIS COIN WHEN BETA VERSION WORKS PERFECTLY

AND I DON'T LIKE IT EATHER HOW THE DEV ACTS. AND THE ERRORS IN THE WALLET THAT WAS THE SPOT.

GREETINGS..               

VALLEYOFTHEWOLVES

How you losing your coins, and what is this error in the wallet?

ive sell my coins and wallet crashes, memory usage very extreme.
Dude it doesnt matter have no sence to argue about it.
im done with it until everthing works fine.

It's good for me! Just to clarify.

so staking seems to be littlebit unstable reight now, most of my stakes are unaccepted...

anybody else?

Sometimes give me lots of  "not accepted" but in the end, give me more with 2.0.6(current) rather than 2.0.5.
Last day earn from stake close to what i should be.
And i running the wallet from release day (few minutes later from release) with no crashing on me.
WIN 7 64bit, 2Gb RAM, G1620 2x2,7GHz... maybe this is also important.

...still no crashing... but i need to restart it 1 time soo...and usage is ~1Gb RAM! Look for virus!
And again no problem for me.
vince232

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 01:57:18 PM

i think dev should explain more for people to understand why is it taking so long.

like what are the necessary things to achieve to say that network is stable.
why cryptsy is taking so long. cryptsy is no bittrex but it isnt the worst exchange also. if other exchanges are done, why cryptsy is still not.
why no updates. it wouldnt take 5 minutes of their time.

you may be the dev, without you this coin will die but remember without the community this coin will die as well.
you are very lucky you have hashforce and other solid supporters. without them this coin would have gone down to 1k sat already.

Answer the questions. Kill the fud answering them. you know that in this crypto world. constant communication with the community is very important.
not answering to fuds and questions even for 1-2 days hurts the coin and investors confidence.
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 02:36:41 PM

We are going back on a right track Smiley Price rebuilding on Bittrex. Everything will be OK!

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 03:03:21 PM

Droping cryptsy is like no good idea. Beside the points of remy, I think cryptsy is a dino, which made very much for the crypto scene. Me personally still like trading there, because I like the gui more than btx. But that is of course personal impressions.

But delisting from an exchange could have unseen consequenses.

No not actively ask to be removed from cryptsy. Just go on with the hardfork without them having updated.

Announce that on a specific date a few days away, there will be a hard fork at a specific block.
Anyone not upgraded by then will no longer be able to function

So if cryptsy is not ready by then, it should just remove deposits/withdrawals until they get their act together.

The way it is now, and unless I am mistaken in believing that cryptsy is the only reason for the delay, it looks as though one exchange which is not even a popular one for this specific coin is holding everything back and this definitely does not look good for NAV.

tahou

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 03:04:36 PM

i think dev should explain more for people to understand why is it taking so long.

why cryptsy is taking so long. cryptsy is no bittrex but it isnt the worst exchange also. if other exchanges are done, why cryptsy is still not.

you may be the dev, without you this coin will die but remember without the community this coin will die as well.
you are very lucky you have hashforce and other solid supporters. without them this coin would have gone down to 1k sat already.

Answer the questions. Kill the fud answering them. you know that in this crypto world. constant communication with the community is very important.
not answering to fuds and questions even for 1-2 days hurts the coin and investors confidence.

my confidence isn't hurt. just sayin'...
vince232

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 03:07:53 PM

my confidence isn't hurt. just sayin'...

well those who are firm believers of this coin like hashforce, david , etc ofcourse wouldnt loose confidence especially when you guys got in at 300 sat.
im talking about average investors.
soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 03:14:32 PM

Hello All,

In a world of broken promises , distrust and all hell loose , we've proved to you over and over again what Navajo is , what it was and what it will be and every promise given , kept , proven and achieved and a 100s of time over. I cannot talk for the exchanges but what we can assure you all is there is no issue with the source that was released and most of the exchanges have updated without issue and we've assisted all to update their wallets , as for Cryptsy there can be their own reasons such as internal maintenance of their wallets or just upgrading their systems and internal issues for the delay , I'm sure they will be on track soon.

As for the internal testing period we are running internally is for the best interest of securing the network as well as to make sure everything goes as smooth as possible during the transition period.

What we have envisioned for NavajoCoin is not 1000 sats up or down but a far more perfect and sustainable framework for its future.

We do not intend to keep on telling you who we are and that we have kept our words and delivered and so on , everyone knows that and if you do not know why not ask the most active investors on the thread. Smiley

The Holders will hold , the believers will believe , the dumpers will dump and the team who delivered as promised will always deliver so the cycle goes. Smiley

Thank you all to our lovely supports for the love you have for Cryptos and especially for NavajoCoin , you are already a part of its success. Smiley

~SoopY~
Lead Developer - NavajoCoin
&
NavajoCoin Development Team

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
robb79

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 03:25:25 PM

Hello All,

In a world of broken promises , distrust and all hell loose , we've proved to you over and over again what Navajo is , what it was and what it will be and every promise given , kept , proven and achieved and a 100s of time over. I cannot talk for the exchanges but what we can assure you all is there is no issue with the source that was released and most of the exchanges have updated without issue and we've assisted all to update their wallets , as for Cryptsy there can be their own reasons such as internal maintenance of their wallets or just upgrading their systems and internal issues for the delay , I'm sure they will be on track soon.

As for the internal testing period we are running internally is for the best interest of securing the network as well as to make sure everything goes as smooth as possible during the transition period.

What we have envisioned for NavajoCoin is not 1000 sats up or down but a far more perfect and sustainable framework for its future.

We do not intend to keep on telling you who we are and that we have kept our words and delivered and so on , everyone knows that and if you do not know why not ask the most active investors on the thread. Smiley

The Holders will hold , the believers will believe , the dumpers will dump and the team who delivered as promised will always deliver so the cycle goes. Smiley

Thank you all to our lovely supports for the love you have for Cryptos and especially for NavajoCoin , you are already a part of its success. Smiley

~SoopY~
&

Thanks Soopy and the team- keep up the great work!

Robbert
geeky6011

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 03:30:56 PM

Hello All,

~SoopY~
&

Exactly another promise broken. It is March 18 already and shouldn't it be delivered on March 9? proof to us delay again? Is this the announcement you talking about few days ago?
david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 03:40:09 PM

Hello All,

~SoopY~
&

Thanks soopy for the update Smiley
Please retweet
https://twitter.com/Playb0yl0ver/status/578219163308666880
gorian

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 03:41:06 PM

@geeky6011
Don't make excuses but buy faster!
david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 03:41:38 PM

I told you guys, that was whales playing.
Price is 2500, rebuilding very fast Smiley
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 03:48:57 PM

nooooooooo
more fud, please!
vince232

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 03:51:00 PM

you can see how crucial communication between the dev and community is.
a small post like that can turn things upside down.
robb79

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 04:05:09 PM

I just deposited some BTC to become an official investor  Cheesy

Happy trading!
Robbert
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 04:07:49 PM

as for Cryptsy there can be their own reasons such as internal maintenance of their wallets or just upgrading their systems and internal issues for the delay , I'm sure they will be on track soon.

So cryptsy is not the reason that the hardfork is not implemented yet but internal testing is.

cryptokia

Activity: 198

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 04:16:50 PM

Hello All,

~SoopY~
&

Hi soopy dev, any clearer date on the network test ? Maybe you can share with us ? As the price is tanking down ... Hope you can give some of us as a investors some morals booster, cheer

Long live Navajos
Valta Crypto

Activity: 243

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 04:21:41 PM

Please dev stop news for few days so we can accumulate cheap from dumpers
cryptokia

Activity: 198

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 04:28:46 PM

Please dev stop news for few days so we can accumulate cheap from dumpers

are you sure ? That's not a good decision ...
Pages: « 1 ... 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 [571] 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: