Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:55:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 [292] 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085730 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
newcripto

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 08:58:34 AM

I am a big fan of Navajo but all that what people are saying above is not nonsense too. Actually before Christmas the hype what was created that is the cause of all this. People were expecting and keep posting about anon and unfortunately no one from devteam didn't try to say single word that surprise isn't anon. In future please try to avoid hyping otherwise this will bring great losses to Navajo. We must save this coin so be more mature . Navajo Go ! Go Navajo ! Go !
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 09:40:24 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2015, 10:55:37 AM by uszaty43

Hmm I understand all your dissatisfaction but look at one thing. I assume the Dev Team want to maximize profit and really go to the top and what is more important STAY THERE!. They have to have PR strategy of realising Anon.In my opinion thats why they avoided December as a month of this big event.the concrete date of realising isnt good move cause it will be only pump and dump sequence.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 10:44:22 AM

Hmm I understand all your dissatisfaction but look at one thing. I assume the Dev Team want to maximize profit and really go to the top. They have to have PR strategy of realising Anon.In my opinion thats why they avoid December as a month of this big event.Concrete date of realising isnt good move cause it will be only pump and dump sequence.
+1,000,000

bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 11:07:07 AM

Hmm I understand all your dissatisfaction but look at one thing. I assume the Dev Team want to maximize profit and really go to the top and what is more important STAY THERE!. They have to have PR strategy of realising Anon.In my opinion thats why they avoided December as a month of this big event.the concrete date of realising isnt good move cause it will be only pump and dump sequence.

It would be very nice if this is the case but it doesn't sound plausible to me. It is a feature rapidly being developed all over the scene and even if it is superior (and until we see a working version it is all speculation no matter how credible soopy appears to be) it's no longer revolutionary.

I fear the biggest disappointment would be if it came and it worked well and price still did not skyrocket. Not because of PR or bad timing of a few days but but simply because its no longer enough.
In any case, a faster release is better provided that the feature is ready. And if its not pump and dump it doesn't matter if its near christmas. But faster is always better.

Enough speculation.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 11:18:38 AM

It would be very nice if this is the case but it doesn't sound plausible to me. It is a feature rapidly being developed all over the scene and even if it is superior (and until we see a working version it is all speculation no matter how credible soopy appears to be) it's no longer revolutionary.

I fear the biggest disappointment would be if it came and it worked well and price still did not skyrocket. Not because of PR or bad timing of a few days but but simply because its no longer enough.
In any case, a faster release is better provided that the feature is ready. And if its not pump and dump it doesn't matter if its near christmas. But faster is always better.

Enough speculation.
How many coins are really anonymous? Do they really have REAL ANONYMOUS TRANSACTIONS?

boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 12:06:09 PM

Enough speculation.
How many coins are really anonymous? Do they really have REAL ANONYMOUS TRANSACTIONS?

Already has passed so much time and believe me it's not bad to wait and stay cool and the dev to work and concentrate on whatever they trying to do. Have patience guys and let's the time to tell what that has reserved for us. Be positive and cool.
shahim
Legendary

Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 01:02:11 PM

Enough speculation.

Already has passed so much time and believe me it's not bad to wait and stay cool and the dev to work and concentrate on whatever they trying to do. Have patience guys and let's the time to tell what that has reserved for us. Be positive and cool.

Exactly! +1000
pgb

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 01:17:46 PM

Enough speculation.

Exactly! +1000

Very difficult to remain positive when you don't have a real view of what is happening. I would like to be told the truth, whatever this is I can live with it. If Anon not coming that is OK with me, just tell me and do not mislead me. As bspus said fear is that when Anon is released, if it ever is, not much will change or it will not go near to what some people are expecting. Time will tell though ...

NEM : TAFTFJ-JJ4XTW-FNYZU7-HZR2Y2-RXIKEW-QIOWFJ-WM4N
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 02:33:38 PM

Enough speculation.

Exactly! +1000

Very difficult to remain positive when you don't have a real view of what is happening. I would like to be told the truth, whatever this is I can live with it. If Anon not coming that is OK with me, just tell me and do not mislead me. As bspus said fear is that when Anon is released, if it ever is, not much will change or it will not go near to what some people are expecting. Time will tell though ...

GENUINE ANON is very useful, this coin already has some FUNKY features. I feel that there are a lot of hidden costs here and there.

hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 12:21:49 AM

I'm still having crashing issues after like half a day running on win8 64bit with wallet 2.0.5. Is there a fix for this?

I completely re-installed my window 8.1 64bit 2.05 wallet last night with the blockchain.zip file and will provide an update tonight on how its running

I had this error this morning and now wallet will not run

Then restarted the wallet 5 times and then it started working again. Smiley
The other 4 times it would go straight to the system tray.

Now its showing syncing 371 blocks.

It seems windows 8.1 64 bit has some small issues and Windows 7 it runs fine.

I can send my debug.log if when required.

same error again this morning  Smiley. Re-opening updating 137 blocks

Wallet is working again and staking

Windows 8.1 64 bit
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 08:01:51 AM

Navajo has potential to deliver , one thing should not forget the development team of Navajo is stuck with it for months and they didn't let it down.  Cheesy
go6ooo1212
Legendary

Activity: 1512

quarkchain.io

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 08:10:33 AM

..still having crashing issue with win 8.1 pro 64, on v. 2.0.5...
newcripto

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 08:20:32 AM

Navajo has potential to deliver , one thing should not forget the development team of Navajo is stuck with it for months and they didn't let it down.  Cheesy
+1 let's see what future has reserved for us . This is too early to say something only time will tell.
hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 08:35:30 AM

ok my wallet says its staking but also says its out of sync - what the haha

Im going back to wallet 2.04 for windows 8.1 64bit  Smiley

from 2.04 straight to ANON
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 09:08:20 AM

ok my wallet says its staking but also says its out of sync - what the haha

Im going back to wallet 2.04 for windows 8.1 64bit  Smiley

from 2.04 straight to ANON
I use version 2.0.5, it stakes perfectly for me - windows 8.1 64bit.
Devs will sort out the other problems.

blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:28:36 PM

NAV/USD price rising like a crazy !!! Smiley

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 04:40:30 PM

NAV/USD price rising like a crazy !!! Smiley
BTC/USD prices fell badly today.

paycum

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 07:30:20 PM

i will start buying back my coins in the next couple of days, hope im in time before anon announcement Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 10:03:54 PM

i will start buying back my coins in the next couple of days, hope im in time before anon announcement Smiley
Why did you sell your coins in the first place? I hope that you are not already too late?

paycum

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 11:06:41 PM

Why did you sell your coins in the first place? I hope that you are not already too late?

i needed the funds, have had some really bad personal times here

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 [292] 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: