Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:02:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 [341] 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085700 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
victoryboy

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 10:03:31 PM

We should focus on coming days and think just positive for higher price. We must ignore all those people who are talking bad. Navajo is superior and this will be proved in maximum one week. I love Navajo.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 10:07:42 PM

im surprised nobody set up a multipool for navajo coin yet :O

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 10:31:56 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2015, 11:23:30 PM by hashforce101

With the ANON release as planned we are also in discussion of more things lined up for you all and ease the usage of NAV throughout , there will be times where you could just buy off NAV with USD. Patience Navajos! Smiley Anyway I just came out to say that we are optimizing the UI to smoothen the ANON experience and regards to the tested ANON transactions , its always nice to see you are anonymous even while testing. Smiley

Cheers!

~SoopY~

Thank you ~Soopy~ for the continued optimization efforts by the NavajoCoin Development Team on the eagerly awaited Navajo Anon Beta Wallet. Its great to hear the planned release is on schedule as promised for January 2015. I fully support the discussion regarding USD to NAV conversion. I think this idea should not be under estimated. This decision would allow NavajoCoin to be traded in a brand new way for a Crypto currency allowing fiat transfer in a secured , double encrypted and private manner. This could become the backbone and link pin to many Financial Institutions , BTC Blockchain Ledger , Overseas money transfer , NYSE , Currency Trading , etc etc .This would be a master stroke decision and bring the unknown NavajoCoin to the limelight of media around the world.This decision coupled with a state of the art encryption protocol like no other will secure NavajoCoin as a top player in the Crypto Currency Market. With the BTC Blockchain improvement announcements of late and the United States Federal Reserve giving value to the Blockchain Ledger. There is a very bright future ahead for all involved in the development of Crypto Currency's. Great to see the NavajoCoin Development Team continuing to strive for excellence.

hashforce101

NAV/BTC NavajoCoin

Price comparison

Due to the unique protocol being utilized in Navajo Anon. Price comparisons will no longer be made.

http://www.cryptobang.com/2014/07/14/navajo-coin/ Quote Start As soon as more people have an understanding of the technology utilized through Navajo Double Encryption, the popularity of the protocol will explode. Quote End
saberu

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 11:58:15 PM

Regardless of whether anon is launched in a week or not. Now that the hyp of the announcement is over we are likely to see a slow steady decline in price to a more reasonable and fair 1000-1500 point. Honestly I think having it over 2000 sats at such an early stage was way over hyping and insane panic buying causing a short term bubble in this period.

There's nothing wrong with a natural correction back to 1000 sats and it will allow people to buy in at a reasonable price then hopefully we can have a sustained slow increase once the launch comes.

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. Su3XiYekKKk4FRHaaMneseJHcykGfswVb3
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 12:36:42 AM

Regardless of whether anon is launched in a week or not. Now that the hyp of the announcement is over we are likely to see a slow steady decline in price to a more reasonable and fair 1000-1500 point. Honestly I think having it over 2000 sats at such an early stage was way over hyping and insane panic buying causing a short term bubble in this period.

There's nothing wrong with a natural correction back to 1000 sats and it will allow people to buy in at a reasonable price then hopefully we can have a sustained slow increase once the launch comes.

You're a liar.
You are not an nav investor.
Just read your previous comments.
You always appear here whenever it starts to rise to say that people should sell. You did it in September, November and now.
Last week you said that 1000 satoshis was a high price for it, and that you were jumping out, telling everyone to do the same.
I know who you are
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 12:56:30 AM

You're a liar.
You are not an nav investor.
Just read your previous comments.
You always appear here whenever it starts to rise to say that people should sell. You did it in September, November and now.
Last week you said that 1000 satoshis was a high price for it, and that you were jumping out, telling everyone to do the same.
I know who you are
+1 fully agree with You Emilio.fudders always shows up when the coin's going well - they probably just sold a way too early.Im looking forward to Anon Beta launch, gonna be huge! Cool
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 03:02:28 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2015, 03:50:36 AM by hashforce101

To keep things fair for all - Fairplay

https://beta.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-NAV    - Use Bittrex Beta . This shows you the entire Bittrex order book so you can get the Full picture.

Also the http://navajocoin.org/rich-list shows the top 5 wallets have increased there holdings! This is a great sign obviously .

From 1,000,000 coins to 4,800,000 coins.

Also the NavajoCoin Development Team have of late.

- moved the website to a new server provider
- provided consistent updates to the NavajoCoin wallets and extra features delivered over the past 8 weeks.
- Then sometime soon (surprise) Navajo Anon Beta announcement could happen . 1 min from now or 31st January.

In the long run with Patience your investment will look after you. If you are not patient then you have enrolled to play the day trade game. Then if you buy and sell that choose is yours. The rewards or the losses.

There are over 300 Altcoins you can day trade on.

NavajoCoin will break new records very soon so don't tarnish your username with bad posts and personal past trading decisions. Be happy with what ever you have , its obvious the majority of NavajoCoins will be on hold.

Enjoy this week and be passionate about holding the best  community coin on the planet in your portfolio!

Now lets shot this thing to the stars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnoNITE-CLc  Cheesy . I am on the edge of my seat  Cheesy

You , me , him may get another chance to order BTC and buy more and then again maybe not. Its all in the hands of ~Soopy~ and the NavajoCoin Development Team. After all they did 99.9% of the hard work so don't take this weeks enjoyment away from them.

This is our week to be united and professional, we have had 6 months to accumulate our coins! The whole Crypto world is and are watching with out a doubt and some have even joined in.

Patience always pays off in the end.

This week I need to buy another 70,000 49,000 NavajoCoins and ill reach my goal of 1 million NavajoCoins. That's on top of donating Nav's to the faucet http://navajocoin.org/faucet and team members https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=679791.msg9460144#msg9460144 for hard work in the past. I want to reach the top 5 only the future knows.

Lets get this right. This is only the beginning!

hashforce101 http://navajocoin.org/foundation investor

ACDC Thunderstruck - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2AC41dglnM to get you pumped!

juguelio

Activity: 687

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 04:02:24 AM

To keep things fair for all - Fairplay

https://beta.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-NAV    - Use Bittrex Beta . This shows you the entire Bittrex order book so you can get the Full picture.

Also the http://navajocoin.org/rich-list shows the top 5 wallets have increased there holdings! This is a great sign obviously .

From 1,000,000 coins to 4,800,000 coins.

Also the NavajoCoin Development Team have of late.

- moved the website to a new server provider
- provided consistent updates to the NavajoCoin wallets and extra features delivered over the past 8 weeks.
- Then sometime soon (surprise) Navajo Anon Beta announcement could happen . 1 min from now or 31st January.

In the long run with Patience your investment will look after you. If you are not patient then you have enrolled to play the day trade game. Then if you buy and sell that choose is yours. The rewards or the losses.

There are over 300 Altcoins you can day trade on.

NavajoCoin will break new records very soon so don't tarnish your username with bad posts and personal past trading decisions. Be happy with what ever you have , its obvious the majority of NavajoCoins will be on hold.

Enjoy this week and be passionate about holding the best  community coin on the planet in your portfolio!

Now lets shot this thing to the stars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnoNITE-CLc  Cheesy . I am on the edge of my seat  Cheesy

You , me , him may get another chance to order BTC and buy more and then again maybe not. Its all in the hands of ~Soopy~ and the NavajoCoin Development Team. After all they did 99.9% of the hard work so don't take this weeks enjoyment away from them.

This is our week to be united and professional, we have had 6 months to accumulate our coins! The whole Crypto world is and are watching with out a doubt and some have even joined in.

Patience always pays off in the end.

This week I need to buy another 70,000 49,000 NavajoCoins and ill reach my goal of 1 million NavajoCoins. That's on top of donating Nav's to the faucet http://navajocoin.org/faucet and team members https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=679791.msg9460144#msg9460144 for hard work in the past. I want to reach the top 5 only the future knows.

Lets get this right. This is only the beginning!

hashforce101 http://navajocoin.org/foundation investor

ACDC Thunderstruck - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2AC41dglnM to get you pumped!

Agree with mr Hashforce!!!

But I want to share instead this video!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEPmA3USJdI
Argentinian fans are the best in the world...

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

NAV COIN ANONYMOUS SUBCHAIN TRANSACTIONS ▪ NAVCOIN.ORG BITCOINTALK.ORG
navtalk

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2015, 04:51:14 AM

hashforce101 is the best promoter of this coin, and soon we will find him inside the slack community  Smiley

hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 06:19:39 AM

hashforce101 is the best promoter of this coin, and soon we will find him inside the slack community  Smiley

Smiley With the current data loss's experienced by bitcointalk.org https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-forum-bitcointalk-due-disk-failure-data-lost/ and outages which affected all Crypto coins. Our voices could not be heard.  https://navajocoin.slack.com has proven to be a valuable asset in communications to the NavajoCoin community. Especially in such a momentous week and moving beyond. Lets kick this to the stars! Navajocoin  will no longer be affected by bitcointalk.org outages. Nice work! navtalk
pakage

Activity: 794
Merit: 510

NavCoin Founder

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2015, 06:48:55 AM

Hi everyone. With this forum finally back online, I can give you a status update on our internal testing / refinement phase.

Stage 1 - Completed

Navajo Anon Beta master nodes are stable and staking/confirming blocks.
Navajo Subchain nodes are stable and staking/confirming blocks.
The anonymous transaction script is consistently working.

Currently, coin's sent to the entry node have their transaction information passed through the subchain and out the exit node as per the white paper.

This is working in real time and has been operating flawlessly.

Stage 2 - Completed

Multiple entry and exit nodes have been set up.
Architecture for a multinode system has been established and peer reviewed.
Architecture for obfuscation of transaction amount has been established and peer reviewed.

Stage 3 - In Progress

The multinode system is currently being implemented.
Obfuscation of the transaction amount is currently being implemented.

Stage 4 - Pending

Add an encryption layer on top of all node & wallet communications.

Stage 5 - Pending

Release to the public for mass testing of load / performance on the anon network.

--

I am happy with how the multinode approach and the obfuscation methods are shaping up. I should have these finished off in the next couple of days.

We are well on track to having the beta network launched at the end of this month as planned.

I hope you can all bear with us over this busy period while we're pulling these last few things into place.

Cheers & Happy Trading.

Pakage.

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

NAV COIN ANONYMOUS SUBCHAIN TRANSACTIONS ▪ NAVCOIN.ORG BITCOINTALK.ORG
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 07:03:06 AM

Hi everyone. With this forum finally back online, I can give you a status update on our internal testing / refinement phase.

Stage 1 - Completed

Currently, coin's sent to the entry node have their transaction information passed through the subchain and out the exit node as per the white paper.

Stage 2 - Completed

Architecture for obfuscation of transaction amount has been established and peer reviewed.

Stage 3 - In Progress

Stage 4 - Pending

Stage 5 - Pending

Release to the public for mass testing of load / performance on the anon network.

--

I am happy with how the multinode approach and the obfuscation methods are shaping up. I should have these finished off in the next couple of days.

We are well on track to having the beta network launched at the end of this month as planned.

I hope you can all bear with us over this busy period while we're pulling these last few things into place.

Cheers & Happy Trading.

Pakage.

I put it bigger, for everyone to see.

hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 07:25:07 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2015, 07:38:42 AM by hashforce101

With the ANON release as planned we are also in discussion of more things lined up for you all and ease the usage of NAV throughout , there will be times where you could just buy off NAV with USD. Patience Navajos! Smiley Anyway I just came out to say that we are optimizing the UI to smoothen the ANON experience and regards to the tested ANON transactions , its always nice to see you are anonymous even while testing. Smiley

Cheers!

~SoopY~

Thank you ~Soopy~ for the continued optimization efforts by the NavajoCoin Development Team on the eagerly awaited Navajo Anon Beta Wallet. Its great to hear the planned release is on schedule as promised for January 2015. I fully support the discussion regarding USD to NAV conversion. I think this idea should not be under estimated. This decision would allow NavajoCoin to be traded in a brand new way for a Crypto currency allowing fiat transfer in a secured , double encrypted and private manner. This could become the backbone and link pin to many Financial Institutions , BTC Blockchain Ledger , Overseas money transfer , NYSE , Currency Trading , etc etc .This would be a master stroke decision and bring the unknown NavajoCoin to the limelight of media around the world.This decision coupled with a state of the art encryption protocol like no other will secure NavajoCoin as a top player in the Crypto Currency Market. With the BTC Blockchain improvement announcements of late and the United States Federal Reserve giving value to the Blockchain Ledger. There is a very bright future ahead for all involved in the development of Crypto Currency's. Great to see the NavajoCoin Development Team continuing to strive for excellence.

hashforce101

NAV/BTC NavajoCoin

Price comparison

Due to the unique protocol being utilized in Navajo Anon. Price comparisons will no longer be made.

http://www.cryptobang.com/2014/07/14/navajo-coin/ Quote Start As soon as more people have an understanding of the technology utilized through Navajo Double Encryption, the popularity of the protocol will explode. Quote End

Stage 1 - Completed

Stage 2 - Completed

Stage 3 - In Progress

Stage 4 - Pending

Stage 5 - Pending

--

Cheers & Happy Trading.

Pakage.

boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 07:29:48 AM

Wow roadmap looks very solid and impressive I think in few days we are going to test the beta anon. Thats amazing and cool Navajo is most hot coin now.
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582

Well hello there!

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 07:30:08 AM

This is some pretty rocking news I have to say.  Anyway for a smalltime NAV holder like myself to help out with the Anon masternode beta-test?

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 07:36:32 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2015, 08:25:08 AM by hashforce101

hang on next stop $1

http://preev.com/ BTC $233
amiryaqot
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 07:47:51 AM

Stage 1 - Completed

Stage 2 - Completed

Stage 3 - In Progress

Stage 4 - Pending

Stage 5 - Pending

--

Cheers & Happy Trading.

Pakage.

amazing to see update about Anon implementation, soon we will go to the moon.
victoryboy

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 08:19:15 AM

hang on next stop $1

I bought mostly around 2200-2400 satoshis and i am not going to sell under 1$ . That price will see in less than 2 month after release of anon.
david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 08:21:47 AM

hang on next stop $1

I bought mostly around 2200-2400 satoshis and i am not going to sell under 1$ . That price will see in less than 2 month after release of anon.
Yeah under 1$ is so cheap.
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 08:38:51 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2015, 08:53:37 AM by hashforce101

Thanks Pakage for the update. Great to see the checks and balances are taking place with a peer review on Navajo Anon Beta. Are you able to expand on this further for the NavajoCoin community in the coming days.

Awesome work !

http://navajocoin.org/
http://navajocoin.org/wallets

Blockchain 512 MB - https://www.dropbox.com/s/4qthzh80ia9z782/Navajo-Blockchain-140115.rar?dl=0

Please twitter Pakage update , who ever has accounts - thanks #NAV $NAV #NavajoCoin

https://beta.bittrex.com/ - Fairplay
Pages: « 1 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 [341] 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: