Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:04:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 [634] 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085712 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
xtrembash

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 10:16:09 PM

The moment I click on "Send Coins Anonymously" check box my wallet goes not responding, the send button also doesn't respond. If I don't check the "Send Coins Anonymously" it works fine.....

Can anyone help??
PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE THE LATEST VERSION 2.0.7 RELEASED TODAY.

Yup, I am on 2.0.7

Is it working out for you now mate? What OS are you on?

Nope, Windows 8.1....

Hmm I see mate , I will look into this for you mate , I m sure its an isolated case but I will , would be great if you can PM me a screenshot of what you experience and I will work things out from there also always use the official release from the OP of this thread.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Sure, I will, appreciate that. I agree that it just me, I have gone thru the thread and don't see anyone else having this issue.

i have the same pb with my brother under windows 7
pakage & soopy are now aware of the problem
Works fine for me on win7 but I do notice if you click send in normal mode without filling anything in it highlights the required fields. If you do the same with anonymous checked it hangs and says not responding for a minute then recovers. Should prob do the same?

yes
When I check the box anon and I click "send"
the mouse cursor hangs and the application not responding for a few seconds and sends anonymous is not done
Otherwise no problem in sending normal

rhkazani1

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 10:18:04 PM

The moment I click on "Send Coins Anonymously" check box my wallet goes not responding, the send button also doesn't respond. If I don't check the "Send Coins Anonymously" it works fine.....

Can anyone help??

Yup, I am on 2.0.7

Nope, Windows 8.1....

Hmm I see mate , I will look into this for you mate , I m sure its an isolated case but I will , would be great if you can PM me a screenshot of what you experience and I will work things out from there also always use the official release from the OP of this thread.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Sure, I will, appreciate that. I agree that it just me, I have gone thru the thread and don't see anyone else having this issue.

Works fine for me on win7 but I do notice if you click send in normal mode without filling anything in it highlights the required fields. If you do the same with anonymous checked it hangs and says not responding for a minute then recovers. Should prob do the same?

yes
the mouse cursor hangs and the application not responding for a few seconds and sends anonymous is not done

Exactly, I have the exact same prob, it has to be something in the wallet? Do you have any AntiVirus or AnitMalware i.e. MalwareBytes?
xtrembash

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 10:20:43 PM

Can anyone help??

Yup, I am on 2.0.7

Nope, Windows 8.1....

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

yes

Exactly, I have the exact same prob, it has to be something in the wallet? Do you have any AntiVirus or AnitMalware i.e. MalwareBytes?

yes i have emsisoft antimalware, zemana and privatefirewall
buy IMO they do not cause worries
i m under windows 7 btw and i didnt have this pb during beta test

rhkazani1

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 10:21:30 PM

Can anyone help??

Yup, I am on 2.0.7

Nope, Windows 8.1....

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

yes

yes i have emsifot antimalware, zemana and privatefirewall
buy IMO theyre are not the pb
i m under windows 7 btw
and i didnt have this pb during beta test

Me too, it was fine under Beta version.
CryptShark

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 10:22:23 PM

Can anyone help??

Yup, I am on 2.0.7

Nope, Windows 8.1....

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

yes

yes i have emsifot antimalware, zemana and privatefirewall
buy IMO theyre are not the pb
i m under windows 7 btw
and i didnt have this pb during beta test

Me too, it was fine under Beta version.

I have the same problem, I thought there was something wrong with my computer......
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 10:25:31 PM

Hey, scam pump group has been prepared some stuff to mud the watter and make waves.

So, be carefull!!!

is that true?
can you send me the details?

shahim
Legendary

Activity: 1082

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 10:26:09 PM

Can you with these hangs perhaps try to ping api.navajocoin.org?  Is that resolving and responding?

Thnks
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 10:28:20 PM

Hey all has any announcement happened?
xtrembash

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 10:29:11 PM

Can you with these hangs perhaps try to ping api.navajocoin.org?  Is that resolving and responding?

Thnks
yep my ping resolves api.navajocoin.org

hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 10:33:38 PM

The Kraken is released! http://www.navajocoin.org/wallets

NavajoCoin Official Annoucement - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=679791.msg10859664#msg10859664

arniebaby

Activity: 279

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 10:35:55 PM

Can you with these hangs perhaps try to ping api.navajocoin.org?  Is that resolving and responding?

Thnks
yep my ping resolves api.navajocoin.org

Just tried sending anonymously and get the same. Hang for few seconds and transaction not sent. Ping is fine.

NARNIE-YYITR3-V6BVJ7-GGR5EO-GRIZZ2-WEMD4A-AAUD
NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM
soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 10:36:35 PM

Official Announcement - Anon Public Release

Dear Navajo Coin Community!

We are happy to release long awaited Navajo Coin Wallet 2.07 complete with fully functional double encrypted anonymous transactions!

If you're new to the thread or you want to remind yourself about what sets our coin apart from the crowd, have a read of the updated whitepaper:

DOWNLOAD THE WHITEPAPER HERE

Since the recent hardfork, the majority of exchanges and users have successfully migrated to the new Navajocoin wallet. We are confident that the Navajo Network has sufficiently stabilized and we are confident we have thoroughly tested the Navajo Anonymous Network for errors.

We have made a number of changes to the system since the beta test.

The main two being the addition of SSL for all communication to the API servers and the encryption of the destination address with a generated openSSL public key before it is broadcast onto the blockchain. We have also worked to refine our sending algorithms and will continue to try and make this service better and more secure.

We have also introduced a small transaction fee (currently set to 0.5%) if you send your coins through the anonymous network.

We operate about a dozen servers to maintain the anonymous network and this transaction fee is primarily designed to cover the costs of running the network. As the network grows, we would like to add more servers across multiple hosts to help decentralize the system further and make it less vulnerable to attack.

If the volume through the anonymous system exceeds our expectations, we will be able to lower the transaction fee even further in the coming months.

While we are confident in our work, please understand that this is all bleeding edge technology and has been a very complex task to undertake. If you do encounter any problems with anonymous transactions, please contact us privately and as soon as possible so we can resolve the issue in a speedy and professional manner.

You can download the New Wallet here:

WINDOWS:

LINUX:

UPDATED GITHUB:

The Mac Os version will be released in the coming days.

Please remember that if you haven't updated your system since the hardfork, or are receiving merkleroot errors on startup, please follow the instructions in this post:

Official Announcement - New Wallet with ANON features / Hardfork

And if you need it, you can get a recent copy of the blockchain from here:

Navajo Blockchain

Thank You all for Your great support so far. Don't forget that this coin had no premine and we are solely funded by donations. If you would like to say thank you to anyone on the dev team, you can always send them a BTC or NAV tip at the addresses below

Donation Addresses

soopy452000
Lead & Main Projects Developer
Donate:
NAV: sTS9y3oggctfLMeURRZwdF3YFzsZidXjYM
BTC: 1av5DS2QZoHCfYBd9KwLFsi6AqGS1W5JN

pakage
API, Anon Node, Wallet & Web Developer
Donate:
NAV: sa17i3piENaPDpfVkAM4sXBV6va3iHZC1u
BTC: 1PtvmBGQSuTzfgt4dBaYUz18jg4yzg5Bzu

shahim
Systems Engineer
Donate:
NAV: sVMF2WoVAXrTQ9wmh131qG7g6WTxak35tB
BTC: 1GFbfNcmTwqH8cKzKptZR2NwfzVnZob8MY

Strugg
Community & PR Manager
Donate:
NAV: sdR5v6QN85BVQC7zQV3qEQUhtPyupFjuWJ
BTC: 1EqD7WWag8oEC5W3eXWr9yvMidgAAnHGxN

Navajocoin's Future

Even though this is the end of one chapter in Navajocoin's story, it is also the beginning of another. Firstly we will  continue to refine the anonymous system to make it more secure, more decentralized and more robust. Anonymous transactions are at the core of our offering and will remain a feature that we will champion and improve.

On top of that though, we have some exciting ideas for some of the possible development paths for Navajocoin in 2015 including mobile solutions and new trading channels.

So keep your eye on us and spread the word, Navajocoin has an amazing future ahead of it and Anonymous Transactions are just the beginning!

- Navajo Coin Development Team; soopy452000, pakage, shahim, strugg

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 10:39:41 PM

This is ridicolous whats going on here... Anon realised, and price still the same... Whats going on here?

Most of the investors had already bought in by now, also we are 10x above what we were a month ago!

Gonna take alot more time and new hands to reach higher highs.

If pump group will decide to touch this coin, 10x from now is possible in couple of hours

it is coming, hold your horses. this things take lots of planning.
it's not a on/off switch.

hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 10:41:42 PM

Perfect thank you soopy452000 and hashforce101 Grin.
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 10:44:44 PM

PR BUZZ - press Release News Wire

Announcing the Official Release of New Anonymous Altcoin “Navajo”

https://www.prbuzz.com/personal-finance/295294-announcing-the-official-release-of-new-anonymous-altcoin-navajo.html
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 10:47:30 PM

I have the same issue last night on windows 8.1 - Load my transaction and tick send annonymous and then click send button no responce. I will check tonight again. Maybe I need a simple reboot.

My wallet is staking perfectly Cheesy and fully synchronized and no other issues

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 10:50:27 PM

I have the same issue last night on windows 8.1 - Load my transaction and tick send annonymous and then click send button no responce. I will check tonight again. Maybe I need a simple reboot.

Ny wallet is staking perfectly  Cheesy and fully syced and no other issues
My wallet works flawlessly, I also use windows 8.1, protected by WINDOWS DEFENDER.
You need to download version 2.0.7 uploaded today.

hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 10:56:06 PM

My wallet works flawlessly, I also use windows 8.1, protected by WINDOWS DEFENDER.

Hay you talking to hashforce101 - I was the first to download 2.07  Cheesy
Im on 8.1 windows  and I tried to send an anoymous transaction clicked on send 3 times did not respond- its ok we are in trouble shooting mode and all issues need to be reported.

Stop focusing on the price  Cheesy

I am sure tonight if I create a new NavajoCoin folder with my wallet.dat and extract the latest wallet and blockchain and sync it will work correctly
gorian

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 10:58:41 PM

Really?! Take real antivirus because you may have virus without knowing, with this sh@t (windows defender)! Just an advice Smiley
spatula

Activity: 507

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 11:04:21 PM

Great job Devs! Release looks great, and anon seems to be working well. My bags are pretty well full but I think I will pick some more up.

Seriously guys, this was well beyond even my (positive) expectations. Congrats!
Pages: « 1 ... 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 [634] 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: