Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:50:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 [651] 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085700 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 12:01:44 PM

I was a member of the navajo community. This is my new account, because I don't want to show my real name.
I got some informations about Navajo system and Dev Team. Will be publish tomorrow at 16;00-18;00 UTC+2:00.
I am not a fudder. You dont want -dont listen.

"IF" you have "information, why wait to release it? If you have it, it makes no sense to withhold it. Smells like bullshit to me.

The devs have delivered more than what they said they would and they are still active. This is just part of the ever evolving roadmap for NAV.

Is the reason you say you are releasing it tomorrow so you can buy more cheaply in the hope that other will sell on the strength of your newbie account spreading bullshit? Seriously, troll a coin that has been round a few weeks rather than one that has been round over a year. (Which is an eternity in Crypto)

Yeah, and why to hide behind Newbie account?

Cause I don't want to fall into disfavour. I have to prepare all materials, so that is why tomorrow.

is it negative or positive

if he creates a new account and don't want to fall into disfavour, he is probably preparing fud...

Mate you can discuss open here. We have nothing to hide! Or send us a pm if you don't like to make it public.

OMG, he is agent Malder, he prepares x-files to reveal that NAV team are group of aliens from near galactic planet called Scamia.  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
niki25
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 12:05:59 PM

I was a member of the navajo community. This is my new account, because I don't want to show my real name.
I got some informations about Navajo system and Dev Team. Will be publish tomorrow at 16;00-18;00 UTC+2:00.

"IF" you have "information, why wait to release it? If you have it, it makes no sense to withhold it. Smells like bullshit to me.

The devs have delivered more than what they said they would and they are still active. This is just part of the ever evolving roadmap for NAV.

Is the reason you say you are releasing it tomorrow so you can buy more cheaply in the hope that other will sell on the strength of your newbie account spreading bullshit? Seriously, troll a coin that has been round a few weeks rather than one that has been round over a year. (Which is an eternity in Crypto)

Cause I don't want to fall into disfavour. I have to prepare all materials, so that is why tomorrow.

if he creates a new account and don't want to fall into disfavour, he is probably preparing fud...

Mate you can discuss open here. We have nothing to hide! Or send us a pm if you don't like to make it public.

OMG, he is agent Malder, he prepares x-failes to reveal that NAV team are group of aliens from near galactic planet called Scamia.  Grin

You made me laugh  Grin Grin
juguelio

Activity: 687
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 12:12:09 PM

OMG, he is agent Malder, he prepares x-failes to reveal that NAV team are group of aliens from near galactic planet called Scamia.  Grin

You made me laugh  Grin Grin

I know the answer! DEV is Satoshi Nakamoto!

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

NAV COIN ANONYMOUS SUBCHAIN TRANSACTIONS ▪ NAVCOIN.ORG BITCOINTALK.ORG
racer2012

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 12:25:31 PM

Don't pay attention to the FUD
Truth is everyone is reading news about Navajo double encryption  and fully anon. Everyone is testing it and finding 100% positive results.
Either they want to get in Navajo and buy cheap or  afraid of investor getting away from Drk and Xmr and Sdc and invest in Navajo...
Please hold your coins
Don't sell a single coin under 100k per Nav
Nav is rising and other coins are scared of it...
david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 12:40:21 PM

Sorry for offtopic, but can someone tell me how can i sell my photos in bitcoin or navajo?
Is there any website?
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 12:40:29 PM

Truth is everyone is reading news about Navajo double encryption  and fully anon. Everyone is testing it and finding 100% positive results.
Either they want to get in Navajo and buy cheap or  afraid of investor getting away from Drk and Xmr and Sdc and invest in Navajo...
Please hold your coins

I haven't sold a single NAV...I just keep on buying the cheap NAV coins.
stay tuned.

Wasda

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 12:41:18 PM

Anonymous Network Decentralisation

One of the next major steps for Navajocoin is to decentralise the anonymous nodes so that anyone running a webserver can install it and process Anonymous transactions. Make no mistake, the current system runs off the Navajo Subchain which is built using decentralised blockchain technology. However there are obvious concerns in publishing the node technology due to the risk of someone altering the code maliciously. We are currently investigating options on how to approach this so we can truly decentralise the node system.

Thank you Pakage for making this crystal clear.

Yep, we've had a few discussions on how to do this already. Probably the best idea so far is to port the processing scripts to a language which can be compiled. Something like Node.JS or Java would do nicely. Then before a wallet sends a transaction to a particular node, it would run a checksum against the compiled file and compare the result against a masternode's checksum. Then if they both match, it means that the files have been unaltered and it is safe to send the transaction to that node for processing.

Until we can guarantee a method which is unbreakable and unalterable, we can't distribute the processing code. It is high on our agenda though.

For now, we have a setup multiple nodes across multiple web hosts of which one is chosen at random. So it is somewhat decentralised already, even if not publicly.

Awesome!  Thank you!
 Roll Eyes

And, as I said in my post on the project roadmap and i would like to reiterate it here again; We can't currently distribute the node scripts until we can integrity check every node that a user sets up (for obvious security reasons). However, the current system is running as per the whitepaper and it uses the decentralised navajo subchain to pass value from the incoming nodes to outgoing nodes and instruct the outgoing node who to send the coins to and how many to send.

The Navajo Anonymous Network does NOT rely on a centralised database to store transaction values and addresses.

It is NOT simply a coin mixer with master nodes.

So even if the system were to get wiped out, we could set it back up by simply restoring the subchain wallet and the script, then the wallet would re-sync and start processing any pending transactions again since the data is decentralised on the block chain and not stored in a database.

I hope everyone has taken the time to read the whitepaper, even if it is reasonably technical and boring.

What a great piece of information from pakage, hope everyone reads this carefully and have a little more understand of how the system works

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 12:41:37 PM

Sorry for offtopic, but can someone tell me how can i sell my photos in bitcoin or navajo?
Is there any website?

There are plenty of merchant tools online to sell in bitcoin - coinbase, bitpay, etc.
Have not seen one for NAV yet.

david1365
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 12:44:52 PM

Is there any website?

There are plenty of merchant tools online to sell in bitcoin - coinbase, bitpay, etc.
Thanks, i know bitpay or others, but i'm looking for online tools just like this:
https://bittit.info/
shahim
Legendary

Activity: 1082

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 12:45:28 PM

Is there any website?

we are in progress of voting NAV to coinbase!
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 12:50:07 PM

bump
hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 12:54:10 PM

~HaShForce101~
 Wink

blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 12:54:20 PM

Is there any website?

wooow! Are you serious?

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
david1365
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 12:58:48 PM

Is there any website?

wow, unbelievable... are you serious?  Shocked
shahim
Legendary

Activity: 1082

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 01:00:38 PM

Is there any website?

wow, unbelievable... are you serious?  Shocked

fuck no.... I am sorry the other one is called coinpayments.

Sorry for making a hype Smiley
niki25
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 01:15:07 PM

Please hold your coins

Its raising, but make your own calcs, 100k sat per nav, 12 million marketcap, pretty impossible right now
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 01:18:52 PM

Please hold your coins

Its raising, but make your own calcs, 100k sat per nav, 12 million marketcap, pretty impossible right now

But 10k is very likely Tongue

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
racer2012

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 01:20:20 PM

Please hold your coins

Not right now but few months when we have more investors get in and Mac wallet and android wallet is out
More people get aware of it
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 01:23:26 PM

Please hold your coins

yes, maybe you are right that 100k is too much. i agree.

but NAV should have its floor at 6k.... not at 3k like now. That coin is so fcking cheap right now lol  Grin  

stop selling for a 5% profit....  let it raise up to where the new natural floor should be : 6k satoshis... minimum.
remember how drk took a whole week to see that major increase in value
re-read what pakage said about what is Navajo anon .... it's NOT just a mixer with masternodes....

.... it's NOT just a mixer with masternodes....

new floor should be a 6k
happy buying
 Cool
Kunfu

Activity: 214

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 01:27:11 PM

Anonymous Network Decentralisation

One of the next major steps for Navajocoin is to decentralise the anonymous nodes so that anyone running a webserver can install it and process Anonymous transactions. Make no mistake, the current system runs off the Navajo Subchain which is built using decentralised blockchain technology. However there are obvious concerns in publishing the node technology due to the risk of someone altering the code maliciously. We are currently investigating options on how to approach this so we can truly decentralise the node system.

Thank you Pakage for making this crystal clear.

Yep, we've had a few discussions on how to do this already. Probably the best idea so far is to port the processing scripts to a language which can be compiled. Something like Node.JS or Java would do nicely. Then before a wallet sends a transaction to a particular node, it would run a checksum against the compiled file and compare the result against a masternode's checksum. Then if they both match, it means that the files have been unaltered and it is safe to send the transaction to that node for processing.

Until we can guarantee a method which is unbreakable and unalterable, we can't distribute the processing code. It is high on our agenda though.

For now, we have a setup multiple nodes across multiple web hosts of which one is chosen at random. So it is somewhat decentralised already, even if not publicly.

Awesome!  Thank you!
 Roll Eyes

And, as I said in my post on the project roadmap and i would like to reiterate it here again; We can't currently distribute the node scripts until we can integrity check every node that a user sets up (for obvious security reasons). However, the current system is running as per the whitepaper and it uses the decentralised navajo subchain to pass value from the incoming nodes to outgoing nodes and instruct the outgoing node who to send the coins to and how many to send.

The Navajo Anonymous Network does NOT rely on a centralised database to store transaction values and addresses.

It is NOT simply a coin mixer with master nodes.

So even if the system were to get wiped out, we could set it back up by simply restoring the subchain wallet and the script, then the wallet would re-sync and start processing any pending transactions again since the data is decentralised on the block chain and not stored in a database.

I hope everyone has taken the time to read the whitepaper, even if it is reasonably technical and boring.

What a great piece of information from pakage, hope everyone reads this carefully and have a little more understand of how the system works

i agree it is more clearer now
Pages: « 1 ... 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 [651] 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: